(Adopted) De-cipher :(MLB Mal...

Por Project-0-

Name:Y/N Cipher(Didn't see that coming now did you) Gender:Male Age:17 Sexuality:bi (lean's more to the guy s... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1: The city of fucking
Chapter 2:Walcoming a sex demon
Part 2 of Chapter:3
Up for adoption
Adopted yeahhh!

Chapter 3:new life before school

1.5K 51 23
Por Project-0-

1st POV:
Waking up with the light of the sun and the most evilest device made by humans the alarm clock beeping in doom I slammed my hand on the digital device knowing I'll have to buy a new one stretching my arms and legs as I heard light groaning on either said of me I looked down to see two naked males laying in bed with a few red and purple marks around the exposed chest making me chuckle softly but it came out deeper since my morning voice was always like that but groaned myself when my feet touched the marble floors.

Walking to the bathroom to take a shower since I smelled like you know what and looked into the mirror of the room to see my shirt was missing.

(- the tattoos you have a different one)

I looked at the mirror forgetting that I had a tattoo on the left side of my.

Smiling I turn on the showers hot water letting it get warm while I brush my teeth when I'm done with that I get into the shower letting the warm water wash away all my problem's.

When I was done I stepped out of the shower not even getting a towel when I heard the door open and to my surprise I saw Damian standing there with a huge blush and all the sleep in his eyes blasted out and if the that wasn't bad he had my shirt on.

I saw his eyes move to the lower reigns making me smirk when I saw his little friend was awake.

"My my is someone enjoying the site~."I said in a sirductive voice as I covered one of my peck's and had my hand on my hip.

His eyes snapped up to meet my bright gold one's.

"I-im S-sorry about that."he stuttered out making me laugh softly at his nervousness I walked up to him making him back up agent's the door of the bathroom.

I put my dom hand of the side of his face my non-dom hand on the other side of his face trapping him as I put my knee in-between his shacking leg's as my face was right next to his ear.

"There's no need to be sorry I'm sure your little friend is feeling lonely right now without any attention hmmm~."

I licked the shell of his ear as he gasped at the action I backed up and smile innocently at him.

"Well I'll leave you to it see you down stairs for breakfast hehe."

I ran out of the bathroom when I heard him start shouting at me for being a tease witch I am.

I walked into my walk in closet at took a pear of f/c ripped jeans and a 2nd f/c button up shirt and put them on after blow drying my hair,putting it in a Long ponytail.

I walked out of my closet no pun intended to see Jay waking up from his sleep he looked at me with shock but blushed when he saw he had nothing on quickly covering himself.

"W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?"He shouted out and i heard Damian nock his head in the bathroom.

I looked at him sweat dropping and then pointed around the room with a ' Really bitch' face and he looked around my room and blushed a bark red.

"S-sorry..."

He said with his head down I smiled softly at him and walked over to him and patted his head he looked up at me and i kissed his temple and walked to the boor of my room turning my head to see a flustered Jay making me remember how much he moaned last night.

"I told you everyone is a bottom to me hehe~" I walked out winking to him as he tried to get up but had to stay on the bed while shouting at me.

I walked into my kitchen looking at the huge backyard ti see my baby Everest my baby snow Leopard laying on his fallen tree

I smiled as he let out cat like meow's and looked at me with a swaying tail.

I smiled at thee cute act getting breakfast ready and putting it on the table looking at my work that was when i heard a Yelp from behind my looking behind me I looked down to see my other baby Loki sitting on the floor looking at me with hungry eyes i cooed at my baby snow wolf and lifted him up like he was my own flesh and blood that was when i heard two gasp from the entrance of the dining room that was connected to the kitchen I looked up from my little pup to see Damian and Jay with two of my baggy hoodies on looking at the breakfast I made.

Loki yelped happily at my two new friend's (with benefits) .

I put him down after he struggled to get out of my arms he ran around the two as they looked at the cute site.

3rd POV:

Jay bent down and was about to pet my puppy but was tackled down by the energetic pup as Damian 'awed' at the cute site Infront of them as the snow white puppy nuzzled into the light purple hair male as he shouted at the puppy for the act but of cause he didn't mean a single bite of it.

"Okey Loki come to daddy it's time to eat and then I'll take you for your walk~."The bright golden eyed male bargained with the wolf as he lifted his head to look at the puppy and ran to his owner.

Y/n laughed lightly at the puppy's antic's and heard a soft meow right next to him looking down he saw the baby snow leopard sitting right next to him.

"Hallo Everest you hungry to."the baby leopard purred when he felt Damian scratch his fluffy white ear looking up at his master nodding his head.

"You know this smells delicious!" Damian said with a mouth full of muffins y/n laughed when he chocked on a piece of the puffy pastry patting his back as he gave him some hot chocolate.

He looked down at his pets as they ate making sounds of satisfaction as they ate the pink haired male looked at the tank that stoud in the living room seeing his pet snake sleeping.

He got up and walked over to it turning on the lights of the tank seeing a beautiful white snake with a flower pattern all around him the reptile's deep black eyes opened slowly looking at his master.

"Good morning Ivey you look like your shedding again how was your sleep?"the snake flicked his tongue in joy as he stared at his owner he moved agent's a rock letting the floral like skin peeled off showing his paper white scale's
and beady black eyes as he moved up a small branch with small white petals on them.

Jay walked over after seeing the pink-eet walk out of the room and into the kitchen he looked into the tank and eyes widening in shock and awe at the flower like snake skin laying inside the cage he wanted to see it more clearly so he reached his hand closer to the tank but was stopped by another much more bigger hand grabbing his hand.

He looked to the side and froze as he saw y/n standing there with a serious face looking dead in his eyes.

"What were you just going to do."y/n asked both seriously and a bit worried if he would've touch the snake.

"S-sorry I just wanted to see that snake skin in the tank."Jay said as he looked down feeling like he was doing something wrong.

A sigh came from the male as he let go of the smaller males wrist and looked at the tank.

"That would be a very bad idea you know."Y/n said as he stared at the snake that caught the purple haired male by surprise looking up at the taller of the two male with a curiously look in his grey eyes.

"What do you mean by that?"The purple-eet said as he looked at his new friend.

"Tell me have you ever heard of a dart frog before?"Y/n ask as Jay nodded his head in a 'yes'  Y/n looked at him well putting in what looked like a half frozen mice in the tank as the snake slowly climbed down the branch and slithered to the dead mice.

Jay POV:

"Ivey here is like a mix of a dart frog skin,a Eastern Brown Snakes venom and as you can see a Albino's scale so if you touched the shedded scales it could poison you the full name of his species name is Víbora demoníaca de floración venenosa meaning Poison Bloom Demon Viper  one of the world top ten most poisonous snakes."
I stared at the pink haired male in shock this snake is that dangerous,he could have killed me if he bit me I'm glad that y/n told me before I did something stupid like sticking my hand in there.

I looked up at to see a smile on is face as he looked down at me.

"Don't warry I defanged him when he was little so he can't really do that much damage but his skin is still toxic so be careful only I can pick him up without getting poison since I use to inject tiny doses of his venom so I built up a anti-venom to his poison's but if you aren't careful he could hurt you so next time just watch out ok?"

That damn smile why is it so addictive but I just smile and nodded my head and looked at the snake smiling at the sight of the snake as he rubs agent's the small rocks getting all the scales off him. 

- Time skip to everyone finished breakfast and Y/n pov -

Y/n POV:
"Okay here's you breakfast enjoy Everest."

I said as he placed a cooked steak in a wooden plate with some BBQ sauce on top as I looks at my Leopard to see him walking up to his breakfast and start eating purring in happiness and wagging his tail.

I walked back inside looking in front of me and seeing Loki sitting infront of me with his tail wagging and his collar in his mouth looking up at with a tilted head which I found cute.

"Awwww so CUTE do you want to go for a walk~?" I asked knowing he would start getting even more happy as he jumped up and down running around me.

I chuckled softly at this I love when I see them this happy even if I can't have a child at the age I am I can still treat my pet's like my children.

I walked up to my room changing out of my clothes because it stinked of  dead mice so why not getting change I went to the door calling Loki putting my phone and wallet in my back pocket and and picking up my red and black guitar.

Opening the door I nearly tripped when Loki started running out of the house the putting on my black jacket with a red and black tips fur collar jacket knowing it's cold out side.

I locked the door and walking along with Loki on the side walk not caring about all the people looking at me and whispering about me but what court my attention was some girls were comparing me to someone named Adrien Agrest it's been awhile since I've seen him though.

'I guess I'll just have to see how Adrien is.'

I kept walking as we passed a bakery and decide to get something sweet for me and Loki so I walked in picking up my pet not wanting him to dirty the floor and walked to the front counter seeing a short af girl with a dark blue/black hair in two pigtails she looked about 4,11 working behind it.

Loki yelped happily probably knowing I'm buying something for him and me the girl jumped as she looked up at me with a huge blush when we made eye contacted I chuckled at my dogs antic's and looked at the girl.

"H-hh-how ca-can I-i help me I-i mean how can I help y-you hot Im S-sorry! i ment how can I help you this is so embracing..."Wow this girl is fucking funny I laughed out loud seeing her face turn even redder and started talking.

"Hahaha I'll have a Taste au Citron and a box of red,purple and pink Macarons,What do you want my little Loki~?"I asked my dog in a baby hushed voice as I put him closer to the menu I pointed at  "Taste aux Myrtilles"

"Well I guess I'll take that as while."I said taking out my wallet and taking out the amount I need.

She stuttered out an okay as I walked to a chair waiting for her to come back and as I was playing with my dog a women and man came out from the side looking at me and when I turned I blush a very light pink almost non existent as I was caught acting like Loki was my own son I almost forgot I was still in a bakery they awed at me and the girl from earlier came back still having a blush on her face as I got up getting what I order for and thanking them as I was walking out the older male whispered to his daughter I think.

"He looks like a fine young man to marry don't you think Marinetta."

'Marinetta' started shouting at her father as I turned to look at them while laughing softly at her Dad's doing she looked at me in shock and blushing much brighter I walked out saying my thank you's as I was walking to the Tocadéro with my little snow wolf next to me barking as he wanted his treats now.

When I made it to the place it looked beautiful I let Loki off his leach as he ran to a good looking place and sat there waiting for me.

I shocked my head and went to sit down to putting down all my stuff and opening the box of pastries and giving him a Taste aux Myrtilles as he jumped on my lap getting all cuddly on me.

I took out my guitar and checked the cord's if they were all right.

After making sure I started strumming letting the emotion's flow through me into my music that's how I make most of my music.

3rd POV:
A bunch of friend's had the good idea to meet up at the exact same place as a curtain pink and purple haired male and his energetic wolf pup.

Marinetta was talking to Alya,Nino and The well known band Kitty Section as they all wanted to hangout well hanging out they bumped into Marc and Nathaniel as they said they were just 'hanging out' so they decided to just all hang out plus Alya secretly inviting Adrien as a way to get him and the black haired girl together.

They all stopped talking when they heard the strumming of a guitar and turned to the sound Loka the first to walk tawords the sound as if hypnotize by just one strum.

They all walked to the soft melody as how ever is playing it has the slowly growing band in a spell.

When they came to tree line that open up they saw a tall male that  had paper white skin,bright gold eye that shines in the sunlight and hot pink and purple haired that is in a long ponytail that laid over his shoulder with dark purple nail polish with a deep red and the ends.

A small white fluff laying on his folded lap as Rose held back the temptation to run over and hug the dog once she saw it Marinetta's eyes widen in shock when she saw the male sitting there not even paying attention to his surrounding as he strum his guitar he started sing softly but loud enough for everyone to hear him

As the pink haired male sang they all stared in awe at how beautiful his voice is how he could control the tension in the vocals and how they could actually feel the lust and passion coming of the song a deeper meaning that only those like Loka,Marc and Nathaniel
could hear.

But un announced to everyone that curtain blonde haired male was walking up behind them as tapped on the blue/black haired male should.

"Hay guys what's up?"They all jumped and screamed at the new voice tumbling over waking up the sleeping dog and making the pink-eet look at the with curious and surprise written all over his face.

They all got up in a hurry looking at the male who looked back at them and snow wolf looking at the people who woke him up with a tilted head Y/n made eye contact with Marietta as she blush and scrambled to stand up stuttering out apologies.

"Oh it's you again what was your name again Marinetta I do believe."said y/n with his signature smirk and I bit of a British accent as he looked at all of them.

Some of them shivered at how deep his voice was some blushing.

He got up from his sitting position after Loki got off his lap and walked over to them giving a hand to the Blue hair male and then the Red haired male once they made eye contact there heart's skipped a beat they felt something that Nathaniel new all to well but Luka never felt before....Love.

They got up with his help then y/n proceeded with helping up everyone else the same thing happening to Marc.

He looked at Adrien and as he smirked at the shorter male started blushing at the attention trying to cover it with a smile of his own.

"Now may I ask why were you all spying on me hmm~"

To be continued

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
263K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။