Wildness of the Calm Seas (CS...

Door anchoraigee

Cruise Ship Management Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

CSM 1

58 0 0
Door anchoraigee

Hello! Welcome to my another series!

CSM or Cruise Ship Management is under the College of Business in John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime University, a well known school for seafarers and other ship related works (an observation of mine).

All characters, events and scenarios that you can read here are all part of my imaginations and life experiences.
Please understand me if you encounter some wrong grammars and incorrect use of punctuations for I am still honing my writing skills.

Thank you!

P. S. Slow updates

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2M 65.9K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3M 91.3K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
177K 13.8K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...