Isle Love

Galing kay forevertheunknown26

Cora De Vil. The younger sister of Carlos De Vil. Cora was very supportive of her brother and his friends lea... Higit pa

Auradon
Brother
Hades' Ember

Break this down

124 2 1
Galing kay forevertheunknown26

"I lied. The kids won't be coming off the Isle. The program is shut down. The barrier will be closed for good" Mal said.

Everyone was in shock. Cora was hurt. She couldn't hear anything until Celia spoke up.

"You're too much of a chicken to tell me I was never gonna see my dad again huh," Celia said.

"Mal I trusted you. We all did w-why would you do this. Why would you set me up knowing I'm never going to see my mom again. "Cora cried.

"Cora I'm so sorry," Mal said.

Cora was hurt. Yeah, she and her mom had problems but ever since Carlos left they got closer. Cora was all she had. Now she had no one.

Celia took the ember and threw it in a birdbath.

"Come on Spots," She said.

And she and Cora were off.

That was until Pink smoke clouded around them.

Before they knew it they were on top of some building. They saw Mal and screamed out her name.

"Mal help us."

"Mal up here"

"HELP US MAL"

Mal was turned into a dragon and the beginning of the fight was not looking good. Finally, After Uma's help, Audrey was taken down but literally, she was asleep.

Timeskip

Later

Carlos, Jay, and Evie came into the room. Carlos was relieved when he saw his sister.

"Oh, thank goodness you're okay. I won't let you leave me again" Carlos said.

"I'm not going anywhere Los" Cora said in a smile.

"She's slipping away," Evie said.

"The only thing that can wake her is Hades' ember," Mal said.

"He wouldn't do it. I won't risk it" Ben said.

"He might for me. He's my father" Mal said.

"I'll send guards," Ben said.

"Can I catch a ride? The Isle's my home. Someone's gotta be there to protect it" Uma said.

"Then you'll need your first mate," Harry said.

That's when Celia spoke up.

"Can I go too? I wish I could both places but I can't" Celia said.

"What Celly? If you're leaving then I am" Cora said.

"Spots you and I both know you can't leave. This is where you belong. With your family. and where you're happy. I don't know what I'll do without my family so I need to go" Celia said.

"But I don't know what I'll do without you," Cora said.

"You'll be fine. We can figure something out" Celia said.

"No I don't want to figure something out," Cora said then turned to Mal and Ben with a heartbroken expression.

"You guys are putting up the barrier no one can leave or come in so she has to stay right. Tell her she has to stay" Cora cried.

"Cory she has to go," Carlos said.

"No, You guys don't understand. Celly you can't leave me. You're the first thing I ever loved" Cora cried.

"I'm really sorry Cora," Celia said hugger her as Cora cried.

No one could take care of Cora as Celia did. No one understood her. No one could calm her down. No one could lay down with her that way she doesn't have nightmares. No one could keep her safe.

No one could love her.

It was time for them to go. Cora hugged Celia tight. "I really don't want you to go," Cora said through tears.

"I love you Spots," Celia said.

Cora kissed her just like the first time they kissed.

"I love you too Celly," Cora said.

Then she was gone.

The next day

"Cora please come on you have to go," Carlos said.

The Core 4 were currently trying to get Cora out of bed. She had been sulking since Celia left.

"You guys really think that going to an engagement party will help. What real friends you are" Cora said putting the blanket over her head.

"Cory come on," Evie said.

"Nobody loves me," Cora said then started crying.

"Cory I told you heartbreaks happen," Carlos said.

"She left and I'll never see her again. And I ruined my mascara" Cora cried more.

"Oh god," Jay sighed.

"I have cookies," Mal said

"Cookiesstarts with a C and C reminds me of Celia. And Celia left me" Cora cried more.

"Remind me to never let my sister date, anyone, again," Carlos said.

Cora threw a pillow at him.

"Cora!" 
"NO!"

That's when Dizzy came in. She sat next to Cora and pulled her into a hug.

"Oh sweetie it's okay. You can cry and watch movies. But first, let's get dressed go to the party, and then we can cry okay." Dizzy said

"Okay," Cora sniffed then went to change in the bathroom.

The group looked at Dizzy with their jaws dropped.

"Oh, Cora's been heartbroken before. But of course, she wasn't in love" Dizzy said.

Timeskip

Lumiere introduced Mal and Ben.

"Speech on Fancy one," Jay said.

"Speech your Special-ness" Carlos said.

Everyone laughed but Cora. She didn't want to be there. She was next to Carlos upset.

Mal looked at Cora's pain expression and made a decision.

"I can't be the Queen of Auradon," Mal said and everyone gasps.

Cora looked up.

"We made a decision to close the barrier forever. And It was my idea." Mal paused meeting eyes with Cora.

"But it's wrong. Without Uma and her pirates. Auradon would be gone. And without Hades my father" Everyone gasped. "Audrey would be gone. We are capable of good ad bad on either side of the barrier. I broke two girls' hearts yesterday. And I can't live without myself knowing it's my fault" Mal turned to Ben.

"That's why I can't be just Queen of Auradon. I have to be Queen of the Isle too" Mal said.

"I choose to be a King that moves forwards. The barrier will come down" Ben said.

The rest of the Core 4 went up with Mal.

"To(I don't remember)

We have to do it face to face"

The barrier came down and Cora had tears in her eyes.

She and Dizzy were hugging each other.

(I'm sorry but I'm in class rn)

Cora looked happy to see the barrier was finally down. 

She turned but was attacked in a hug.

"I missed you so much" Celia cried.

"I'm here now," Cora said hugged her.

"Mal really came through," Uma said.

"She always does," Evie said back.

"So you have a girlfriend," Carlos said.

"So you have a talking dog" Cora said

"I love you," Carlos said hugging her.

"101%?" Cora asked.

"101%," Carlos said.

That's when everyone started entering Auradon train style.

"You miss them" 

"Yeah"

"You think they miss us"

"Yeah"

"Because we're rotten"

"To the core"

"Last one there is a rotten apple!"

Cora, Celia, and Dizzy watched the Core 4 run down the platform.

"Maybe we can create our own group," Dizzy said.

"Yeah but we need 4 members," Celia said.

"Remember your second-grade crush Cory" Dizzy smirked

"Oh god no," Cora said.

"Harley," Dizzy said in a singy songy voice

"Long time no see Coral," Harley said.

"Right back at you Hippy," Cora said.

They laughed and hugged. "Nice to see you girl," Harley said

"You too Harls" Cora said.

"This is Celia. Celia this is Harley. Harley this is Celia my girlfriend" Cora said.

"She's cute better watch out Coral" Harley joked.

"I'll get your brother to hook you hippy" Cora joked.

The 4 girls laughed.

Timeskip 6 months later

The 4 girls were in Cora's room. Cora moved into Carlos' and Jane's. She was his sister so it wasn't a surprise. Cora and Celia have been dating for 6 months. They have never been better. Sometimes Carlos let's Celia stay over and days he doesn't Jane let's her stay over. Celia and Harley eventually got closer and now the 4 girls are like sisters. Except for Celia and Cora of course.

"Okay now I'm doing your nails" Dizzy said.

"Oh love please no I don't like what it foes to my nose" Harley said.

Oh yeah Harley and Dizzy are dating.

"CORA STOP MAKING OUT WITH CELIA AND HELP ME" Dizzy yelled.

"I'm coming" Cora yelled from the bathroom.

"Do we really have to go?" Celia whined.

"No" Cora gave in kissing her again.

Then Dizzy yelled but louder "CORA!"

"FINE!"

The VKs, Uma and her Pirates, Jane, Audrey, and Ben all laughed from downstairs.

"CORA!"

"STOP YELLING AND MAKE OUT WITH YOURS THEN" Cora yelled back.

The Core 4, and Ak's eyes widened while Uma, Gil, and Harry laughed.

The Core 4 ran upstairs and busted through the door.

"NO MAKING OUT" Carlos yelled.

They just found the girls on the floor reading magazines.

"You guys sounded like a herd of gazelles," Dizzy said as the girls laughed.

A/n: I know there were mistakes throughout the book but do I care. No from here on out will be imagines so if you want to stay for that be my guest.

1360 words.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

418 54 4
In which Meredith is a high-end hit woman for hire who gets hired by Derek Shepherd to kill his wife. ~ She was beautiful, and I immediately wondere...
992K 53.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
226K 5.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
797K 37.1K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...