Hellbound

By Apagewithani

In a world where 'Soulmates', otherwise known as Darlings have the exact same branding over their heart's giv... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Epilogue

Chapter TwentyOne

35.6K 1K 210
By Apagewithani

No one told me until I got to work and saw on the schedule that Hex's disciplinary hearing is today for the fight with Aaron. I don't know how many times he's already done this but I know it's been a fair few considering he's already racked up four extra years on top of his previous sentence.

As Hex's guard I have to stand in the hearing, I'd never done this before. Josie gave me a brief run down of how things would go and where the hearing will be held.

I march in confident strides to Hex's cell, hiding my nerves. I shake my hands out before opening the door to his cell. He's waiting for me, looking out the window as I come into view.

He bates me by putting his hands through the latch and then pulling them back, I look up at him in confusion "open the door" he orders. My mouth falls open before I take a look down the hallway and see no one in sight.

I unlock it and he pulls it open before yanking me inside. I don't even have time to gasp before his mouth is on mine. It's hungry and needy as he holds me tight at the waist and at the chin. I give in for a few seconds before pulling back when he becomes rougher knowing we don't have the time for this right now.

"You've got your hearing" I tell him. He puffs out a breath of frustration almost like he can't be bothered. He holds out his wrists when I hold up the handcuffs and allows me to cuff him easily. I avoid eye contact when I pull out the shackles knowing I'll have to kneel in front of him. He lets me do it, I'm surprised by how compliant he's being and it draws my attention up.

He's eyes are set firmly on me, dark and heated. The sight causes shivers to run throughout my body and end up between my legs. My brand pounds in my chest. He throws his head back to look at the ceiling when our eyes clash. He roughly runs his hands over his face and shakes his hair out; almost in an attempt to clear his mind.

I stand up before heading out the door. "Come on".

Hex shows how many times he's truly been down this path as I forget the instrustions Josie had given me. I'm thankful we don't cross paths with any guard's as Hex walks in front of me, showing me the way. I thank him when we reach the door, heaing chatter on the other side.

I stand in front of him as I prepare to lead him into the hearing. I turn back to look at him as my hand rests on the doorhandle "good luck" I whisper. He runs his thumb over my skin as I hold his cuffs.

The room becomes silent when we enter; I see the stand Josie told me about and lead Hex there. He stands and I take my spot on the wall, like a fly.

"Hex Rose, date of birth 1/3/1990. Indicted on assault charges in 2010, guilty and sentenced to eight years plus four years gained inside" the judge reads out his information "correct?" he looks over his glasses that lay on the tip of his nose.

"Yes sir" Hex answers, his voice intimidating to others and arousing to me.

"Here today on another assault that took place in the Yard on the 23rd of July between another inmate by the name of Aaron Briggs. Briggs instigated, Rose didn't see it coming" he mumbles to himself as he reads the statement report the guard's had given.

"Rose sustained a split lip and forehead, resulting in stitches as well as bruising" I don't know what other people in the room are doing but they're hurriedly writing and typing things down, pens and fingers typing rapidly.

Hex doesn't say a word as he waits for the judge to go over the information he's been given. It's silent for a couple of mintues before the judge looks up at him.

"Since you weren't the one to instigate it, I'm letting you off without any added time" I'm secretly happy about it but keep my face neutral, I'm his guard in here, not his Darling. "But I'm warning you Rose, you cause anymore chao's in this prison and I won't let you off again" the judge points a finger at Hex.

"Thank you, sir" Hex turns and faces me. I push off the wall and scuttle in his direction, grabbing the cuffs and leading him out.

My legs are weak as we exit and not in a good way, in the nervous way. The hallway is once again quiet, nobody in sight as I breathe in a deep breath.

"How many times have yo-" I turn around to face him, wanting to know how many times he had done this because he seems totally unaffected but I'm cut short as his cuffed hands grab my cheeks and hold me still. His lips find mine in the hallway as I gasp through it. "Hex, cameras" I mutter but he doesn't release me, stealing my breath.

"Fuck the cameras" he grunts, too caught up and eventually he gets me caught up too. I sag against him, the thought of the cameras being lost in the back of my mind.

I break the kiss quickly though knowing anyone could walk aound the corner and spot us. Hex grunts in annoyance.

I yank on the cuffs, making him follow me. I can feel his eyes on me as I walk with a skip in my step. He can't see it but the ghost of a smile is displayed on my lips.

"That was stressful" I release a deep breath as I enter Tower Three. I had just dropped off Hex in his cell, a kiss sealing our goodbye even though he tried his best to make me stay.

Colin's the only one that greets me while Josie keeps her attention on her computer screen, confusing me. I take up my seat besides her.

"I'll be back, have you seen Crystal, Josie?" Colin asks as he stands from his computer, gathering a stack of papers with him as he heads towards the door.

"No" she mumbles quietly, unusual for her. The door slams behind Colin as he leaves.

Had I done something wrong? She continues to pay me no mind as she clicks random buttons on the keyboard. The air silent between us except for the clicks of her nails on the keyboard.

"Josie?" I call.

"Hmm?" she hums back as she bites her nail, a sign of nervousness.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly. Had something happened while I was gone?

She nods her head but doesn't say anything further. I turn back to look out into the Rec Room, only a few of the General Population inmate's reside inside, talking and playing cards.

"I-I saw you" Josie says in a low voice, I look at her unsure as I nod "and Rose" she whispers. I freeze in place, my breathing faulting as I rewind on my movements this morning, wondering what she could have possibly seen.

"Rose and I?" I question. I want to know what she'd seen but at the same time I want to run out the door and never show my face again.

"Y-yeah in the hallway, outside the hearing" she must've seen the way my face drops as she rushes out her explanation "I-I was just flicking through the cameras a-and I saw you" I sit back in my chair as my heart drops into my stomach, my hands become shaky.

"Josie, please, you can't tell anyone" I lean forward grabbing her hand in a begging motion.

She shakes her head "I won't I won't, it's none of my business" she squeezes my hand back. I breathe out a shaky breath and sit back "but you've got West, Poppy" Josie says. I wipe my hand over my face knowing I'm going to have to tell her the full story.

And I tell her everything from the start when I went to the church and found out about Hex for the first time and recent things, such as the problems between West and I and the newly formed bond between Hex and I. By the end her jaw is on the floor and my eyes are welling with tears.

"So Rose is your Darling?" she asks for the umtinth time, I confirm with a nod.

"I don't know what to do, Josie" my voice cracks. I had been waiting three years to tell someone about Hex and the fact that it's Josie and she's understanding is such a huge relief. All the emotions of the entire situation weigh heavy on my shoulders, telling Josie releasing some of it. I now had someone to go to for advice.

"It's okay" she places a hand on my back, rubbing it "everything will work out in the end" she reassures me.

With the help of Josie I was able to get through the rest of the day, after her reassurance it helped to ease my feelings about the situation. The rest of the day goes smoothly; I brought Hex to the Rec Room and to lunch then back to his cell. I didn't mention that Josie knows about us, although I don't think he'd be one to care much. He's got nothing left to loose like I do.

West was waiting to pick me up when I finished my shift, making sure he isn't late and doesn't forget me again. I could tell it was an attempt to get back on my good side, thinking that our only problems are related to babies and the fact he forgot about me. He's completely blind to the fact that I'd been pulling away for weeks.

The tension is high on my end while West doesn't seem to notice. We keep to ourselves, eating dinner separately before I go to the spare room and West remains in the living room watching TV.

I get in the shower, washing my hair. The bathroom is smaller then the ensuit bathroom but it's enough for me. After the first time Hex interrupted my time in the shower, whenever I got in the shower I now thought of him.

I pause briefly realizing the power I hold over him.

I grab my breast, squeezing and then move my hand down between my legs. My brand heats straight away and my thighs become slick quickly. I hold myself back slightly as I wait to feel him. I rub my clit in circles, moving my hand down to my slit and then back up.

My body shivers as I feel him, knowing he's stroking his cock to the feel of me pleasuing myself. My body heats drastically once I feel him. I keep my movements going for while longer before stopping.

My hand urges me to put it back between my legs but I don't, ignoring the instictual feeling. Instead I turn the tap to cold and stand under it until I feel relatively okay, my arousal being washed away.

I step out of the shower and climb into bed. I know I'm in for it tomorrow. The last time I denied us pleasure Hex had almost lost his mind and that's exactly why I'm doing it again.

I fall asleep feeling a sick sense of excitement about seeing Hex tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.9K 89
After a close call Hex is back on parole and Poppy couldn't be happier. The Darlings spend their time making wedding plans and briefly ignoring the t...
2.4M 99.1K 93
[This story is now FREE!] Lillie's letters are Dimitri's lifeline in prison, but when he gets out and his violent past tries to pull him back in, he...
557K 18K 42
It's been two years and Hex has served his time but with the restrictions of parole and his mothers illness weighing heavy on his shoulders will he b...
242K 10.9K 80
❝ You make this messed-up world look so much more beautiful. ❞ Gathering me in his arms, he pulled me close -- his lips seeking mine hungrily. ──────...