The Sith-Assassin (Male OC)...

Von Darth_Vader_66

Mardus Ezio-Altair. Orphan named Mardus was living on planet Earth, a descendant of both Master Assassin's: E... Mehr

chapter 1: A Galaxy far far away
chapter 2: Guidance of the Force
chapter 3: The Sith Temple?
abilities
chapter 4: New Purpose
chapter 5: Apple of Eden
chapter 6: Ancestors
chapter 8: Martez sisters
chapter 9: Mandalore
chapter 10: Order 66
chapter 11: Emperor and...
Info
Lightside ending
Darkside ending

chapter 7: Ahsoka Tano

1.3K 22 1
Von Darth_Vader_66

The togruta: "What do you want from me... assassin or whoever you are?"

Mardus: "I don't want anything from you. I just saw some news talking about a Jedi fugitive... And then i just noticed the exact same person who i just saw on the news, running from some cops." Mardus speaks as the silent street is filled eith satisfying lightsaber humming.

The togruta: "..."

Mardus: "You see... I helped you... Where do you think all the police droids went? Let me answer it for you... To junkyard... Sooo..."

The togruta: "Why did you help me...you want something from me don't you?"

Mardus: "I just want to ask you a question is all," Mardus says as he deactivates his lightsaber and continues:

Mardus: "You sure don't seem like someone who would bomb a temple full of... Mostly good people and kill those soldiers who are fighting along your side... Hmm no... you wouldn't even kill those against you. I can sense that you are not responsible for the murders or bombing, so someone must've framed you...but to the point... Here is my question: a... Emm...f*ck i forgot my question." Mardus says as he looks at the young female togruta who looks about the same age as Mardus.

The togruta: "I don't know what to say... So I'm just going my way and you go your way... And i had the droids handled."
she says as she deactivates his lightsabers and begins to walk away.

Mardus shrugs and walks to the opposite direction: "Thank you would've been nice!" He yells as he jumps on a low building and parkours away.

***Timeskip***

Mardus is currently just practicing parkour, it's a lot easier with the force.
Then he suddenly feels something again. He then closes his eyes and sees a vision. A vision of the same togruta from earlier, fighting someone with red lightsabers in a warehouse.

He then opens his eyes and knows exactly where to go. He has been there before. So he heads to the warehouse immediately.

When he arrives he doesn't see anything suspicious in there.

Mardus: "Guess I've arrived early." he says as he exits the warehouse and walks on the streets for a few minutes circling the warehouse. Then suddenly he hears someone coming, he immediately climbs up a building and watches. He then sees the excact same person from his vision, but her helmet doesn't cover her face like in his vision

He followed them next to the warehouse. They part ways, the togruta goes inside and the other one starts walking away. Mardus thinks which one to follow, and decides to follow the one who's supposed to attack the togruta. After a few minutes he loses her from sight.

Mardus: "Wait where did she go?" he asks himself and then hears some fighting a couple blocks away. He jumps down from the building and runs towards the noise, when he arrives the bald white skinned female is knocked out, her suit, mask and lightsabers stolen.

Mardus: "SHIT!" he swears as he runs back towards the warehouse. When he arrives he couldn't enter the warehouse because it was guarded by dozens of clones and two jedi masters. He then sees the togruta knocked out from a shot of stun mode.

Mardus: "So the innocent girl is now arrested... I mean she is find though right? I mean she's a jedi. It's not like the other jedi will execute her." he says as he rushes away. After half an hour of going bwck to upper levels, he sees domeone wearing the stolen suit from the bald female.

Mardus begins to follow her. Until she enters an apartment, locking the door behind her. Mardus looks around and sees a ton of people, so he couldn't cut the door with his lightsaber. He then climbs onto the building and checks all the windows and finds her on 7th floor. He breaks window and jumps on her, pushing her to the ground, holding his hidden blade to her throat.

Mardus immediately, when touching her realizes that he got the wrong woman. He takes off the mask and jumps off her.

Mardus: "I'm sorry i..." he is cut off when she starts to attack him like crazy. Mardus pushes her off of him and sees her eyes. They were definitely not normal. She then rushes back at Mardus screaming like crazy, but Mardus just touched her forehead with his pointing finger and she collapses to the ground shaking.

Mardus: "Shit..." He says thinking that it didn't work, but she then stopped moving and lost consciousness. But Mardus didn't have much time, he woke her up.

When she woke up Mardus explained to her that her mind was corrupted and someone was controlling her. Mardus found out that a green/yellow skinned young woman did that. He left her house and went back to towards the warehouse, but sits down on a rooftop.

Now Mardus knew who is the one who framed the female jedi. But he had no idea where to find her. 'Maybe she is a jedi as well?' his thoughts were interrupted when he senses someone that was also in the warehouse arresting the togruta. He thinks it's just a clone until he sees a hooded figure.

Mardus then immediately starts following him waiting until the jedi is in an empty street. A few minutes pass and finally he is on a narrow empty street.
He then jumps down in front of him.

Mardus: "Hello, jedi, i have information for you." he explains.

The jedi: "I don't have time for this, get out of my way." the jedi says and Mardus' mind collapses hearing his voice. 'T...that is the future sith.' he thinks and watches him.

The jedi: "I won't tell you that again," he says gritting his teeth. Mardus then wakes up from thought and says:

Mardus: "Wait... I know who the jedi temple bomber is" he ecplains and the jedi quickly pulls off his hood and ignites his blue lightsaber aiming it to Mardus' neck.

The jedi: "WHO!? TELL ME RIGHT NOW OR..." he is cut off by Mardus.

Mardus: "I will tell you if you take your lightsaber away from my face. The jedi deactivates his lightsaber and looks at Mardus.

Mardus: "Now, that's better... I don't have time to explain how i know this, but here is a picture of the person who framed the togruta jedi." he then shows the jedi the holo-picture of the actual temple bomber. Mardus sees surprise on his face.

Mardus: "You know, who she is right?"

The jedi: "Yes, her name is Barriss Offee, she is Ahsoka's friend." he says. Mardus thinks that the togruta's name is Ahsoka then. But his thoughts are interrupted.

The jedi: "How do you know that it's her, why should i trust you?" He asks gripping his lightsaber. 'Man... he needs some therapy or anger management' Mardus thinks to himself.

Mardus: "As i said, if you want to catch the real criminal, then we must hurry, i have a witness, who's mind was corrupted by that Barriss, she made her wear her suit and hide her tracks.

The jedi: "Okay bring the witness to the jedi temple immediately," he says as he begins to run to the direction he came from.

Mardus: "And what are you going to to?"

The jedi: "I am going to get Barriss," he says running away.

Mardus then also begins to run.

***
Timeskip, when Anakin, captured Barriss. Mardus brought in the witness and Ahsoka was now proven innocent.
***

Right now is Mardus outside of the jedi temple looking at the big building, when he sees Ahsoka walking away from the temple. Mardus then runs next to her.

Mardus: "Hey, why are you not there, aren't you a jedi again now?" Mardus asks as he walks beside her.

Ahsoka: " No... i left the jedi order." she says and adds: "Thank you, you were the main reason in proving me innocent, i still don't know why you did this... and what..."

Mardus: " What do you mean? Isn't that what you jedi do? You save people all the time, asking nothing in return. Why do you think my intentions were different?"

Ahsoka: "Because you have a red lightsaber which only sith have."

Mardus: "Yeah i have it, but it's not even my creation, i am not a sith... I think... I am an Assassin."

Ahsoka: "Yeah you said that before... Hey i don't know what your name is, you know mine so it's fair for me to know yours."

Mardus: "Mardus Ezio-Altair, nice to meet you." He says as he shakes her hand.

[The longest chapter so far]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1K 18 19
Disclaimer: I Do not own star wars or any pics and videos in this story, it all belongs to their respective owners. Young Obe (not Obi Wan Kenobi) wa...
10.7K 393 46
Anakin Skywalker had already dreamed of traveling the entire galaxy as a small child. He had fulfilled this dream. As a notorious smuggler, he roame...
183 76 38
when the former Dark Lord of the sith Darth Revan is thought dead his former sith apprentice Darth Malak takes on the title of Dark Lord of the sith...
4K 48 4
Starkiller was an apprentice to darth vader, he would follow his commands without question, he would hunt jedi that survived the massacre and give in...