Love, Sana! ✅

By Poohbear8435

© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of... More

Prologue
E.1.
E.2.
E.3.
E.4.
E.5.
E.6.
E.7.
E.8.
E.9.
E.10.
E.11.
E.12.
E.13.
E.14.
Epilogue

E.15.

1.7K 287 79
By Poohbear8435

Sid snuggled up into the bed and ran his hand over his side to search for her with a smile while his eyes were still closed. His hand had fully scanned the bed but he had no success in finding her. He opened his eyes and scanned through the whole room and learnt that she wasn't there.

He got down from the bed and went out to search for her in the entire house but she wasn't there. He searched for his mobile which lied near his bedside table. He looked at the time in the mobile, it was 12pm. He noticed that there an envelop under the mobile on which his name was mentioned.

He curiously took the envelop and opened it. He was surprised to find a cheque amounting to INR 5.2 Million and the payee was Sidharth Gujral. There was a letter.

Dear Sid,

I set you free from the duty of my boyfriend today. That's 4 days before the end of the discussed period. It's been 11 beautiful days of my life spent with you. I have no dreams left to be fulfilled after this. I don't want to make your life painful hence I am going away. Remember, you have promised to stay happy in your life even after I am gone. The first thing you need to do after reading this letter is cancel the appointment that you postponed with Mr. Yamraj that day.

Leaving you the cheque of Rs. 52 lakhs. I sold this house hence you may have to vacate it soon. Use the money to start your life afresh. Don't let anyone's betrayal stop you from progressing in life. Wish you success and all the best.

With this I am signing off this last message.

Love,
Sana

"What the hell, Sana?", He picks up the mobile phone again with shakey hands. He dials her number but it was switched off. He dials it again and again but there was no success. He goes through the directory to call Nandu but inturn he gets a call from Nandini.

Sid: Nandini, is Sana there?

Nandini: No Bhava, I called up to ask you about her. I got a message few minutes back that my bank account is credited with 52 Lakhs. I don't have anyone else than akka who would transfer such huge amount. I called her number to check but it's switched off. Hence I called you to check.

Sid: Nandu, she left me as well a cheque with the same amount. She sold this house and distributed the amount equally between you and me. She left a letter as well asking me to start a fresh life with the money. I don't feel good about this, Nandu. Can you try calling all her friends you know to check if she is with them. I don't know any place where she would go.

Nandu: (sulks) All my mistake, I shouldn't have left the house in anger. I will try calling her friends. I will come there with Vishnu immediately.

Sid disconnects and strolls in tension. He then starts pulling out things off Sana's wardrobe to find if he can by anyway find out where she could be.
.
.
.

"Happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to Sahana akka.. happy birthday to you"

Sana: Thank you, thank you (with smile)

She cuts the cake and feeds the piece to a little kid sitting on the wheelchair. She then wipes his face with a tissue paper.

"Akka, for me?", A little girl squeaked.

Sana: Yes, sweetheart. Everyone will get a piece of cake and gifts as well. I've got some nice story books for you all.

"Yaaayyy!!! Thank you akka", the children screamed in joy.

A little girl made her way to Sana and pulled her salwar, Sana bent down to her level. The little girl kissed her cheek.

"You are the sweetest. I love you akka"

Sana: I love you all too. Let's play a game.

The kids blindfold her eyes and she seeks them. She turns around and bumps into someone. She touches the person by the arm. Her heart thumped harder as she reminisced the familiar touch. It was the same arm which hugged her and carried her to the bed last night, the same arm on which she lied after spending beautiful time with her love.

She could smell the same aroma which she savoured whole night lying in his embrace. She turned around not wanting to believe that he was here. May be she was dreaming. How on earth did he come to know about where she was?

He opened the knot of the blind fold and turned her around.

"Sana..!!"

She opened her eye and saw him infront of her.

"Uncle is out!!! It's his turn to be blindfolded.", A little boy, danced and clapped in joy.

They looked at the boy and each other.

Sid: Sana we need to talk.

Sana pulled the blind fold from his hand and went behind him. He was too tall for her to comfortably tie hence she held his wrist and pulled him near the step. He silently followed and looked at her, falling in love deeper and deeper with her.

Sid: Sana, I said we need to talk.

She stood on the step as the kids jumped in joy. He knew he can't speak infront of the kids so he just stood there as she turned him and blindfolded him. She held his wrist and dragged him back to the play area. Turned him 4 times before leaving his hand. He spread his hand and tried to catch someone so that he can find time to speak to her. The kids touched his knee from behind and when he turned to catch, they ran far.

Oh no!! What if she gets away while I am blind folded? I can't lose her again.

He immediately pulled the blindfold and the kids whined. He looked around unbothered about the complaining kids. She wasn't there. He ran towards the entrance and searched her everywhere outside, she wasn't there. Heartbroken he sat on the little bench near the entrance. His eyes welled up but he didn't give permission to the tears to escape his eyes.

"Sid.. Sid... Sidhaarthh.."

He looked at her running outside the entrance and searching for him.

"Sanaaa.." he called her with great difficulty as he felt a lump of emotions blocking his throat which was built up trying to suppress his urge to cry.

Though the volume was low due to choking voice, Sana could hear it and she turned around to look into the direction. She ran towards him and stood infront of him. They looked into each others eyes which were red and teary. She held his hand in hers but he didn't stop himself from hugging her.

Sana: People are watching us. (She said sulking)

Sid: I don't care! I just want you!

Sana: I am here only. Leave me now.

Sid: No, I won't. You are a coward, you want to run away from me and your emotions. (He pulled out, held her arms and looked into her eyes) Why did you stop me from committing suicide when you yourself had to run away like this?

Sana: I am sorry! (She burst and cries like a child)

Sid: People are watching us.

Sana: Let them watch. You don't care right?

Sid: But you do. Stop crying now.

He wipes her tears while she admires him.

Sana: I love you.

Sid pauses and stares at her.

Sid: (smirks) Yet you wanted to run away. Come let's go home!

Sana: Home? You were supposed to vacate it. Didn't you?

Sid: I'll tell you. Come.

He holds her hand and walks towards a Mercedes Benz car. He pulls the door for her.

Sid: Sit!!

Sana: (shocked) Whose car is this?

Sid: I said sit.

She sat inside the car. She looked at the driver in white uniform. Sid got in from the other side. He held her hand and pulled her closer to side hug her by her waist.

Sana: (whispers) He is looking. Did you hire this car? (Curiously)

Sid: No, He won't look. Driver, back home.

Driver: Yes, sir.

Sana: Oh no! Did you buy this car with that 52 lakh? (Shocked) That money was to start a business or to invest for earning your livelihood.

Sid: (perplexed) What? No! This car I think costs more than a crore.

Sana: What? Did you steal it? (Frowns)

Sid: Shut up!! It's my car which I bought from my hard earned money.

Sana: Huh? Your money? Did you win a bumper lottery?

Sid: (seals her lips with his forefinger and thumb) Keep quiet! Don't scream like Donald duck.

She narrows her eyes at him with a frown. He smiles looking at her. He gets a call on his phone.

Sid: I need to take this. Hello Mr. Srinivasan.. I am good, thank you, how about you?.. Everything is under control and yes, I am back!.. Yes Mr. Srinivasan, the deal is still on. I'll meet you at Leela's tomorrow evening. I'll ask my P.A. to  get a new contract.. Thanks Mr. Srinivasan, I am glad you stayed with me and chose to come back after everything. Bye.

He looked at Sana who was looking at him curiously. His phone starts ringing again.

Sid: Yes, Das... Yes, I just spoke with Mr. Srinivasan. Book a table for us at Leela's for tomorrow's meeting and get the new deal papers ready. Also get me all the updates for the period I wasn't there. I will need to nullify some of the decisions made by Mrs. Gujral.

Sana looked at him in shock.

Sana: Mrs. Gujral? Are you married?

Sid: One second. Hold on Das. (To Sana) What? No, I am not! Now keep quiet for a moment and don't assume things. ( Into the phone) Yes Das. Not sure. Please don't schedule any appointments without asking me from now on. I have other priorities in my life now. (Looking and smiling at Sana)

He disconnects and looks at Sana who was sitting with her hands crossed and made a frowning pout.

Sid: Sana, sweetheart, wait for sometime until we reach home. We have a lot to talk.

She nods okay but frowns again as he gets yet another call.

Sana: I don't want to talk to you.

Sid: Yes Nandu. (Sana looks at him in surprise) Yes, she is with me and we are coming home... Hmm.. she isn't talking to me (smiles).. I'll see you.. bye..

Sana: (murmurs) Oh!! So Nandu told him about my whereabouts. Ofcourse, she knew that every year, I go to orphanage to celebrate my birthday.

Sid kept gazing at her the whole way while she stared at him every now and then still annoyed.

Driver: Sir, we've reached.

She looked outside, it was her home. She got down and went inside while he followed her.

Nandini: Akkaa.. (hugs her and sobs) I am sorry.

Sana: (hugs her tightly) I am sorry Nandu. I know I was very rude to you.

Sid: Right! You should be sorry but there is no forgiveness. You need to be punished. (She looked at him) You blew up things multi folds. Even after assuring you that I love you, you couldn't confess a little thing. When Nandu told me yesterday that you were healthy and don't have any illness, do you know how happy I was?

Sana: (shocked) You knew it since yesterday?

Sid: Ofcourse. After you left to clinic, Nandu told me everything thing that you were hiding. You hid things, even I hid my identity. You may not follow business news but I make it to headlines everyday. I am the only heir to huge conglomerate "Gujral Group". I had lost everything because my step mother, Mrs. Gujral cheated me and coerced me into signing the property document in the name of her illegitimate child. That's why I went to Delhi yesterday to the court which declared the will to be void and I got everything back. Love makes us blind I understand but it made you dumb as well. Instead of sorting out things, you blew it out of proportion.

Sana: I am sorry (hugs him) I thought you will feel betrayed by me and may harm yourself again. Hence, I sold this house to a real estate person who had been eyeing on this property since a long time. I wanted you to stay happy in life hence I went away. But when I saw you again at the orphanage, I couldn't suppress my love and my desire to spend the rest of my life with you. The fact that you came searching for me, made me realise that you won't leave me for anything.

Sid: I paid the real estate guy double and bought this house again. You could sell your parent's last memory but not tell me about your love.

Sana put her head down in guilt.

Sid: Now, time for your punishment. I am breaking up with you.

Sana: What? You said you won't leave me.

Sid: But I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore. I want to be your Gandda and make you my Hendati.

Nandini chuckled while Sana looked at him in surprise for using Kannada words.

Sid: I am not going to ask you this time by proposing. I am announcing that we are getting married next week.

Nandu: Yayyy!!! Finally!!! (Jumps in joy) I'll get the cake to celebrate. I couldn't eat the cake I baked. How was it?

Sana: Awesome!!!

Sid: It was mind-blowing.

Nandu smiles and goes inside the kitchen.

Sid: So you are a psycho?

Sana: What? It's psychiatrist. Psycho means mad.

Sid: I know that and you are a psycho more than psychiatrist.

Sana frowns.

Sid: And I am a psycho lover.. (laughs)

Sana hits him playfully on his chest while he pulls her for passionate kiss. Nandini comes out with the cake.

Nandini: (turns around) Aiyyo Akka Bhava. You should use the room for such things.

Sana looks down in embarrassment.

Sid: You took so much time to get the sweet, I thought of savouring it directly from the source.

Sana looks at him in shock.

Nandini: (giggles) Fine! You two continue, I will only go inside the room and eat this cake.

Sana: No.. bring the cake, will have it together.

Nandini: Are y'all sure? I can turn, right?

Sid: I didn't mind continuing but every gandda should listen to his hendati you see? So yeah, come.

Nandini: (turns around) Bhava, my akka is too sweet, be careful. I don't want you to get diabetic.

Sid and Nandu high five while Sana blushes.
____________________________

Wait for the Epilogue.. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 9.2K 30
I FOUND MY SOULMATE, I FOUND MY ONE AND ONLY , I FOUND MY HAPPINESS AND I FOUND THAT IN YOU . WHEN LOVE HAPPENS, IT JUST HAPPENS! WITHOUT ANY CONDITI...
485K 41.4K 104
Sometimes A simple lovestory can create magic 💞
121K 7.4K 34
Marriage is a pure bound where two souls are bounded together. But what will happen when the bound doesn't remains pure. What happened when a married...
95.9K 13.2K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...