If our lives switched

By _OutsidersStories_

"Plant me next to mom and dad for me, will you?" ------ Basically if Ponyboy and Johnny switched lives, like... More

~ Intro ~
Family
Lecture
Running Away
Abandon Church
Gone With The Wind
Hospital
Medical Problems
Brothers
⚠️A/N⚠️
Not all heros wear capes
Nightmares
Mom & Dad
Dead...?
⚠️A/N ⚠️
Rumble
Is this goodbye?
⚠️A/N⚠️
Greif
Letters
Memories
⚠️A/N⚠️
⚠️A/N ⚠️
Your alive...?
Holding Me Close
Service
Confessions
One Year Later
Epilogue
~The End~

Story Time

205 3 0
By _OutsidersStories_

Johnnys pov:

When they all went home it was silent, until two said something...and I quickly turned to face him and knew he had to get this off of his chest.

"How did the whole thing start." Two-bit asked and I just looked at him and Steve started to nod his head.

Story time I guess...

"Well where do you guys want me to start at?" I asked curiously and they all took a seat on the couch ready for me to begin.

"Start off what ever I just want a good story and please don't make it suck johnny." Two-bit said and I put my hands up in defense.

I will show them who is the best story teller out there! It's me! Because I witnessed all of it happening all in the short amount of time.

"So it began where pony was pushed in the face by Darry and than pony ran to me so scared, because Darry is a lot bigger than him, and how he was pushed to the ground." I said and Steve looked at Darry in shock.

"Hey you better turn around are I am gonna hit you ten times harder!" Darry snarled and Steve got scared and wimped off and than sat back down in his spot for me to continue the story.

"After that we were hanging around at the playground, when the Socs came, pony and I jumped out of our skins and ran to the lot." I said and they all looked very interested in this story time.

It was kinda weird of how much they are interested in this story, like I know they are curious of what happened and everything.

Darry looked so interested on what happened to his kid brother...and I don't blame him at all, I mean he did run off on them.

As I was about to start two-bit jumped up from his seat and ran to the kitchen and grabbed some food and sat back down.

Everyone looked at him like he was stupid, and I have no words for this, and Darry just looked at two-bit and soda smacked the back of his head.

"MY KID BROTHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND YOUR EATING!?" Soda snapped at two-bit and he put his hands up like he was being arrested.

"Hey hey I am hungry, and plus this is a wonderful story when bob dies! So if you exude me I will eat." Two-bit snapped back and Steve reached over and grabbed a bite and two-bit was about to tackle him.

Steve and two-bit were on the floor going at it at each other, and Darry snapped at the both of them, making them freeze and then rushing and sitting correctly.

"SIT!" Darry snapped at them to calm down, and I kinda jumped myself, I am still very skittish, but they sat very quickly.

He noticed and his face went soft, like Dallas, he acts so big and tough but really he is soft when it comes to certain things.

Most greasers are like that, they act so tough but they always have that one weakness, one thing that could turn greaser from mean cold hearted to one big soft teddy bear.

Once they calmed down and they all seated they all looked at me for continuing the story, like there very interested in the story.

I knew they were ready for how focus they were, and that was a very rare sight to see, a group of greaser actually sitting down and focusing.

"Well, after that they started chasing us...we both got scared and as we ran pony tripped and fell unconscious for a bit, and I was slammed against the water fountain, and they started drowning me." I said and they continued to sit still and very focused.

"A few seconds later, which for me felt like years, I felt them let go of me, and I knew deep down they wouldn't do it without something happening, and that's when I saw..." I said and than Steve and two-bit some snarky comment.

"Mickey Mouse." Two-bit said and Darry and soda looked at him like he was an idiot, and Steve just started laughing and Darry, soda and I all rolled our eyes.

After a few minutes they started to calm down and continue to sit and actually started to sit still again, and they wanted to know more of the store.

"That's when I saw blood in the water fountain, and I turn my head and ping is shaking and is holding my switch blade...his face went white as a ghost." I said and soda and Darry's eyes widened and Steve and two-bit looked at each other and looked shocked.

"That's when I knew pony killed bob...I saw the look on his face...I will remember that face, the face of disappointment." I said and soda had this face of guilt and sadness, and had tears going down his face.

"I sat down on the side of the fountain and I saw pony shaking and he sat down right next to me, and he had tears going down his face like a water fall." I said and soda face soften, a long with Darry's face.

"He knew he had murdered him, and he had this guilt for the longest time...hell I still think he does..." I said and they all looked at me shocked and saddened.

They knew I never cuss, and they knew pony never meant any harm...he was just protecting me, but it ended up getting himself hurt.

"So who did you guy go to?" Steve questioned and two-bit smacked the back of his head and Steve tackled him and soda and Darry rolled there eyes.

"Dallas..." I said and Steve and two-bit had this low growl, like they knew it was him, like they wanted to hurt him from keeping it from them.

"I knew Dallas was keeping something from all of us." Steve snarled and soda's eyes widened and Darry looked calm but I knew deep down he was angry and two-bit still had this low growl.

"Johnny you may continue." Darry said calmly and I slowly nodded my head yes, and that's when they all sat down.

"Dallas gave us a gun,money and some spare clothes, when we went to bucks because that's where he was at." I said and soda and Darry looked up in shock and in disbelief.

I guess they hate the fact that Dallas gave pony and I a gun, I mean I could see where they could be livid.

"He gave you guys a gun?!" Darry asked but he did angrily and I slowly nodded my head yes, and soda looks a bit mad.

"So now let me continue." I said and they all looked at me and they slowly nodded there heads yes.

"After that we headed to windrxville, and we stayed at this abandoned church, for a few weeks, and during that pony has been panicking bout how much you guys would hate him for being a killer." I said and soda and Darry look at each other and shake their heads no.

"Than Dallas came rolling up, we heard the rumbles of the car and pong instantly thought it was Soc." I said and I was about to continue when Steve got up a d rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a chocolate milk and a beer and handed the chocolate milk to soda and the beer to two-bit.

Soda and Darry just look at him like he was a idiot and two-bit thanked him and than looked at me to finish the story.

"Than it was a few days and than we went to a DQ and than not even half way driving back to the church pony screamed "turn back around" and I knew deep down he was wanting to turn himself in." I said and soda let out a small gasp.

"He wanted...to turn himself in?" Soda said in a hoarse voice and was about to burst into tears, but he knew he had to be strong.

"After Dallas gave him an important life lesson and how you guys would miss him dearly pony smile and nodded and that's when we went to the church..." I said and they looked at each other and let out a small gasp.

"It was on fire, Dallas parked the car and him and I were stunned, next thing I knew pony jumps out of the car at full speed and runs to the teacher telling him there were kids inside." I said and they had this sorrow face.

"And than I went in the church right after pony as Dallas is yelling for us to get out, but we didn't listen, pony and I had a mission, and that was saving kids from the church." I said and Darry had this small smile perk up on his face like he is proud of us.

"I wasn't paying attention and that's when I heard him scream my name and to move out the way, I turned my head to face pony...but he pushed me out of the church and the roof fell on top of him." I said and soda lost it, he bursted into tears.

I know I would remember that story forever...and I mean it.

_____________
Hey guys! Hope you guys are having an amazing day, sorry if this is short I wasn't having a good day when I wrote this so yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 329 35
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!! I love The Outsiders! I have read the book. and have watched the movie! This book will have short stories, preferences and a...
28.7K 249 13
When Valerie's parents abandon her she has no other choice but to turn to her last guardian option... her eldest brother in a literal gang in Tulsa O...
157 8 8
Darrel is stressed with work and taking care of his two brothers and was getting angry a lot recently. Sodapop felt disconnected and almost sick all...
30.1K 915 36
(Under Major Editing) this story contains descriptive self-mutilation, character death, alcohol abuse, drug/substance abuse, and bits of violence. (...