Alex at Brecon Beacons

By TheAgeOfPages

Alex Rider is back at Brecon Beacons and he's different than when he was last there. How does K-unit receive... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Not a chapter - sorry peeps

294 4 2
By TheAgeOfPages

      Hi guys, I'm so sorry that i haven't updated in a long time. I'm having a hard time with the plot and am out of ideas, help is wanted!!! If you have any ideas please feel welcome to comment a chapter/scene/any idea  and I will see what I can do. Thank you guys so much!!! Have a wonderful day/night depending on where you are!

-AOP

P.S. the  same stands for my Merlin one shot book, ideas are welcome and needed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 331 14
Alex Rider is back in London and now he has a bounty on his head. Also when he goes on a mission for MI6 he has a secret that only one person knows.
69K 2.8K 11
Kate's in her last year of high school. With one of the popular boys looking out for her, Kate's middle school and high school years came and went li...
31.1K 597 20
You are the daughter of fox (from k-unit) and go to the same school as a certain blonde. You grow close to the blonde and he becomes an important par...
551K 13.4K 25
Emery Scott was a shy quiet nerd who always got picked on but tried to stay out of everyone's way. She got picked on from 6th grade to sophomore year...