The Foxy thief and The Golden...

بواسطة ThePhantom0

A fox Faunus wandered the streets of Vale, only wanting to steal, so that he could live to see the next day... المزيد

Chapter 1: "I'm a thief, not an asshole!"
Chapter 2: Getting started
Chapter 3: The first day
Chapter 4: Initiation
Chapter 5: Five seconds later
Chapter 6: Why he refused
Chapter 7: More than you expected

Chapter 8: You can pick your friends.....

370 17 15
بواسطة ThePhantom0

Y/n sat outside the exam room, waiting for the rest of team LEET to get out of hell-I mean tests. He had a pretty easy time of it, all things considered, since whoever was sitting next to him was smart as hell and didn't cover their test. Really, the perfect combination.

As the rest of team LEET came out, Lee frowned at Y/n.

Lee: "How the hell did you finish it so fast? I've seen you study, if we can even call it that."

Y/n: "Because I'm a goddamn genius."

Lee: "....... Who was sitting next to you agai-"

Y/n: "So, we should hang out in the city today, right? Vytal's in two months, but teams are starting to pour in, so this is our best chance to scope 'em out."

Lee sighed, he knew he was changing the topic, but, they already planned on doing the exact same thing.

Timeskip brought to you by some joke that I don't have the mental capacity to write.

As team LEET walked to the harbour, they discussed the answers on the test.

Lee: "Right, right. And what did you guys answer for Question 10? The one about Semblances and their limits? It was just that one cannot control the elements without Dust, right?"

Tav: "And changin' the shape of ya body."

Lee turned to Tav with a look of painful realization on his face, as he tried pointing his gun at his head but Y/n and Tav stopped him.

Y/n and Tav: "NONONONONONO-"

Lee: "I must die, 99 out of 100 marks are not enough."

Ella then took the gun away from him as both of them breathed a sigh of relief.

Ella: "Suicide is a form of dishonour. Let me do-"

Y/n snatched the gun away before she had a chance to finish that sentence. She sighed and shrugged as the team continued on their path. As they did, however, they ran into a certain black and white haired pair from RWBY, arguing with each other.

Blake: "Even if he WAS part of the White Fang, that doesn't mean you should call him a mongrel!"

Weiss: "Oh, I'm sorry, what's wrong with calling a mongrel what he is? Should I also stop referring to this lamppost as a lamppost? Or this trash can as a trash can?"

Y/n: "...The trash can is called Weis-"

He wasn't allowed to finish the sentence due to a slap from the ice queen.

Weiss: "Don't push those freaky ears where they don't belong."

Y/n: "And here I was, thinking Cardin was the greatest roaster ever, but no, obviously you have him beat in insult quality!"

Before anything more could happen, Y/n was dragged away by Tav as Weiss and Blake were dragged away by Yang and Ruby. Yang winked at Y/n as they left, towards the dorms, although her smile felt a bit forced.

Timeskip brought to you by a PSA: Racism is bad. (Audience gasping noises)

Blake sat at a table in a cafe, slowly sipping her tea, unlike the monkey Faunus in front of her, Sun, who was gulping it down. She had accidentally revealed that she was not only a Faunus, but also a White Fang member to her team, and was now on the run. She had just finished pouring her heart out to Sun about her past. She didn't know why, maybe she just felt a kinship since he was also a Faunus, maybe she just needed someone to talk to and he was the closest one there, either way, it was out in the open now.

Sun: "So...what are you gonna do now?"

Blake: "... There's a lot of things the White Fang did, but I'm certain that they couldn't have stolen all that Dust. We-I mean, they aren't thieves. There's another shipment of Dust to the docks today, I'll find out the truth there."

Sun: "I'll come with."

After a while, they left the cafe, Sun paying the bill. However, they didn't notice the fact that they were being tailed(teehee) by a certain fox.

Y/n had been following them, eavesdropping, and sending messages to team RWBY and LEET about where they were. As they reached the docks, they paused, suddenly hiding.

For a second, Y/n thought he was caught but they were completely visible to him, they were hiding from something in the docks. He silently walked over to them, sending one last message to the teams as he saw Roman Douchewick in the docks.

Y/n: "Hey."

Blake yelped before quickly covering her mouth.

Blake: "How the-"

Y/n: "You're really easy to follow. Also, the way you were talking got me curious."

Blake: "About what?"

Y/n: "What was Adam Taurus, really? Did you....were you two dating?"

Blake looked at him angrily, before sighing and slowly nodding her head.

In response, Y/n snorted, and stifled a giggle.

Y/n: "That asshole? Really? Dude has the charm of a dead horse, but unfortunately not the dick size of one. Or an alive one for that matter. In other words, you have no excuse, and hence, no standards. By the by, reinforcements should be arriving any second now. Alrighty then, have fun, I'm gonna be a hero and steal your thunder! I'm just gonna borrow that...."

He said, touching Blake's shoulder before jumping up, using some basic parkour to get to the White Fang troops, jumping behind Roman and pointing a gun to his head.

Y/n: "....So, either my theory was correct and Roman was a Faunus all along, hidden beneath the source of his power, that hat, I say donkey, or
the White Fang have fallen to the green of money. Second one's more realistic but I like the first one more."

Roman: "Second one. Although, let's be real here, I'd obviously be a peacock."

Y/n shrugged and then pointed his other pistol at the rest of the employees.

Y/n: "True enough, I suppose. So, the rumours were true. Well, it's technically not my business yet, but, I'm always sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, eh?"

Before any more banter could be exchanged, an umbrella sliced through Y/n's neck, cutting his head cleanly off. Thankfully, he was using Blake's Semblance in order to make an afterimage of himself and had gotten out of the way, slashing at the short ice cream haired girl.

Y/n: "Neo, as always, you have the best words of anyone that works with that asshat. Although, I will say that sometimes you talk too much. Really wish you had a mute button."

Before he could make any more low blows, she stabbed at him again, and he had to jump backwards. Right as he did, Blake came in and shot at her.

That was the cue for the battle to devolve into pure chaos as more and more people kept running in. Y/n's memories of the battle were foggy, but he definitely remembered Tav hoisting him over his shoulder as if he were a twig and shooting in a giant sprinkler formation.

Unfortunately, in the mess as Y/n and Yang were teaming up on Roman, a crazy strong ginger haired girl(The other one, not Nora), somehow fired a green laser at all three of them. All of them managed to dodge, and this was the perfect opening for Roman to get away alongside some of his henchmen.

It seemed that things were finally calming down, Weiss even apologized to Blake. But then, an accusing finger was pointing at him. By Weiss.

Weiss: "Just a minute. I may have overlooked Blake, because she's my teammate, but not you. Why do you, a common student, know Roman Torchwick personally? I could hear bits and pieces of the banter between you two."

Ruby: "Yeah...that IS strange....even the first time we met, you knew some of his habits..."

Y/n: "I.....um..."

Y/n, for the first time in Beacon, looked genuinely uncomfortable. Like he wanted to shrink back into the planet and let it swallow him whole. He looked like he was deliberating some things in his mind, before he finally came to a conclusion.

Y/n: ".....I'll...I'll tell you guys everything. But. Dorm first, I'll tell you there."

In team RWBY's dorm, Y/n was seated in front of everyone else from both team RWBY and the remainder of LEET. He took a few deep stabilizing breaths, and then looked at all of them.

Y/n: "To really get into this, we have to start with a young only child, Y/n. I was born in a village pretty far from Vale, like, geographically speaking, right between Vale and Atlas, it's called Trist. It was a peaceful town, and it was where I grew up until I was ten. Hell, we didn't even need any Hunters. But we did have two. Until a couple months after my tenth birthday, when the village was attacked. Normally, the two hunters in Trist could easily take on most Grimm. But, this wasn't most threats. This was....a..a Grimm Wyvern."

His face was visibly paler than before, it clearly hurt him to bring up the memories. But, there was a question that needed answering.

Lee: "That.... can't be. The Wyvern.... it's... it's extinct. They shouldn't exist."

Y/n: "Well, I don't know what I should tell you. It did exist. It existed all over Trist, gobbling up folks, left and right, including my own folks. I was....I was the only survivor. I ran, and ran, and ran, constantly making bad jokes, trying to cheer myself up so no Grimm would smell my fear, and it seemed to work. I managed to make it to a train station, where I got on the first train I saw, and hid in the cargo hold until it stopped, getting off at Vale. Now that I was there, well...I had to survive. Make money, by hook or by crook. The first thing I tried was pickpocketing, which came to me easier than I could imagine. Although, that didn't last me very long, and got me a few months in juvie. After that, with the bit of money I had, I found an underground fighting ring. I got my ass kicked at first, but then I learned. I observed. I saw what everyone else did, I trained myself, and eventually, I was the strongest there. It got even easier when I discovered my Semblance. After a while, I got back on thievery, but this time, making sure never to take too much."

He paused for a moment to collect his thoughts as it kept hitting him that he was saying it all to these people. He wiped a tear from his eye and continued.

Y/n: "Eventually, word of my skills got around, and I was found by Roman Torchwick. And he gave me a lucrative offer. I work for him, and he gives me food in my belly and a roof over my head. I took the offer, and worked with him till I was fifteen. After that, I found out that he was considering making a deal with the White Fang. And I don't fuck with the White Fang. He wouldn't budge, so I left to fend on my own. A year later, Ozpin gave me my entire criminal record and told me that he'd delete it if I joined this place, and so, here I am."

Everyone was silent throughout the story. He looked at them, with fear in his eyes, having accepted the fact that they probably hated him now and would leave him. What he didn't expect was Yang standing up, and hugging him tightly. As he slowly hugged her back, the rest of them hugged him too. After a while of that, they let him go, with Weiss being the only one not participating at all, just absorbing the information.

Y/n: "Tha...Thank you for that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to take a breather. See you guys later?"

Yang nodded, and Y/n left the room, heading out. As he did, she whispered to Blake.

Yang: "I'm worried about him, and you're the stealthiest of all of us. Could you follow him?"

Blake looked at her, sighing, and nodding as she followed Y/n. He was heading to the rooftop, where he looked over to the sky, silently. Blake was about to leave him alone with his thoughts when she saw someone walking towards the roof. She hid behind a curtain as Ozpin walked past her, and to Y/n.

Ozpin: "So, I heard your story."

Y/n: "...Wait, how? Did you...did you bug a dorm of underage girls?"

Ozpin chuckled, and shook his head, as he leaned on the railing.

Ozpin: "No, I did not. Let's just say....a little birdie told me. However, from the information I found about you, there was also a small lie present."

Y/n grunted and looked to the sky again, not wanting to make eye contact. Blake kept her ears open, curiousity getting the better of her.

Blake: A lie?

Ozpin: "The name Y/n L/n specifically doesn't exist in any official census, anywhere. However, Y/n does exist, by a different last name, and the exact same picture as you. Going up the family tree, reveals that L/n was actually your mother's last name. Your father's last name, well, that's the more interesting part, isn't it? And so is the fact that you WEREN'T the only survivor, were you?"

Y/n: "....No, I wasn't. My...my older brother was with me, too."

Blake's eyes widened. An older brother?

Ozpin: "Indeed, and he's become quite the celebrity now, hasn't he? You should rest now, you've had quite a day. However, later on, I will want to know more about your brother, Mister L/n. Or, should I call you...."

His next words shocked Blake to her core, and she almost let out a gasp of surprise, before going back in the curtains, not daring to move.

Out of all the names in the world, how was it him?

It didn't make sense, and yet...it made too much sense.

Ozpin: "....Mister Taurus?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

60.6K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
2.8K 45 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...
2.3K 97 20
Vale, Vermont, the one place that Ruby and Yang never expected to end up in their lives. There's a catch to this story: romance. A young Faunus by th...
340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...