The Billionaire Admirer

By AidinWhite

{Book #3 of The Winters Series} Senior year at Thornbrook Academy has come with new challenges, including the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four

Chapter Forty Four

628 20 0
By AidinWhite

When we had landed, all of us walked off the jet and were greeted by the last dregs of a snow fall that had passed through New York.

No wonder we circled for half an hour.

As I got to the bottom I noticed the small line of Brabus G700's and Adrian's glossy carbon fibre Pagani Huayra with the hood roof and back central pieces of the car all being black paint not that that specific paint pattern was different he had it go through all his duplicate or additional Pagani's as he had aquired a few more as of recently, and apparently several other cars for all over the world.

Elijah then walked over to us, and handed Adrian the key to his car, before walking to the car and unlocking it.

"Miss Thorne" Elijah says and I look to the bodyguard noticing he was holding the door open for me to join Nico, and Kate in the back seat.

"Thank you" I say stepping inside and watching as Adrian drove away from the airport towards wherever he was going.

As the vehicles began moving the convoy began its journey towards Brooklyn which would be the first stop, to drop me off at my house.

When the car pulled up, I got out after Kate, and Nico said bye, before looking over at Elijah.

"Thanks Elijah, could you if Adrian isn't home when you get back, send my car here for me?" I ask.

"Of course Miss Thorne".

I then walked nodded out of appreciation and walked up to the steps to the front door and knocked.

When the door opened a moment after the Brabus drove away.

"Hi Olivia" my mom says wrapping me in a hug, that I return and softly smile into her shoulder, there's something about mom hugs that are just different, and likely always will be.

"Hey mom" I say when she let go of me letting out a sigh before smiling.

"So how was your trip".

"It was amazing, the UK is beautiful, and so is Aspen".

"You went to Aspen what was it like?".

"Snowy, we went skiing, and made an igloo outside of Adrian's house up there" I reply.

"Was it your idea to make the igloo?" my mom asks.

"No that was Hunter and Riley's" I laugh, "though I probably would have mentioned it eventually".

"You seem to find fun in most things" my mom comments.

"I try too" I admit, before walked into the living room, and I notice the two boxes with my name on it, though I have never really wanted a ton on Christmas, and well Adrian kind of goes all out.

"What are these?" I muse picking up both boxes and sitting them on the couch next to me.

"Open them up" my mom beams, and I do what she says.

In the first box, was a model of the Eiffel tower, and on it was the date that I had first gone there.

"When I found out you went to Paris I wanted to get you something to remember it by, since Adrian engraved it in your mind by asking you to be his girlfriend there" my mom says with a fond smile.

I can tell that she likes Adrian a lot more then Demetri and that had been before she found out my now imprisoned ex was abusive towards me.

I then took the second box and opened it finding the book that I had wanted but couldn't find anywhere all over NYC.

"Thank you mom" I say standing and hugging her.

"You're welcome" she says smiling down at me. "Now what do you want for lunch?".

"I don't really know, maybe just something simple like soup and sandwiches" I suggest walking bavkwards towards the stairs after picking up my two gifts.

"Tomato, and grilled chicken" my mom says walking into the kitchen.

"Sure" I say before going upstairs and putting everything in my room, along with checking my phone and seeing a message from Kate.

Kate

Hey Olivia if you haven't noticed Adrian went off on his own, also I just think you should know he's mourning, he told me on the flight, I won't say for who if you want to know you should ask him, I'm sure he'll tell you
Received 12:15

I did notice also I might, probably will but if he wants space because of it I understand
Read 12:22

That's smart, though he is sensitive and he won't directly say it but today is a day where he may need support from you
Reveived 12:23

Why just me?
Read 12:24

Because it's my brother and everyone who knows him has realized you are the only one he will fully open up to and actually say he needs it.
Received 12:25

Okay I'll check with him before I jump at going to find him, though I doubt it would be hard a Pagani isn't easy to make seem subtle.
Read 12:26

Ha, oh god, you should tell him that
Received 12:27

I will just not today, now I'll check with him
Read 12:28

Okay
Recieved 12:29

Exiting my messages with Kate, I message Adrian.

Adrian

Hi Adrian, I just wanted to check up on you, you seemed a bit sad
Read 12:30

I am, though I'd rather tell you why in person
Received 12:31

Okay where are you?
Read 12:32

I'll send you my location
Received 12:33

Alright
Read 12:34

At that moment a picture of Google Maps appeared with an address and I typed it into my phones maps, and walked out of my room, to head downstairs.

Also since I didn't have my car I couldn't actually go just yet but I would imagine they would get there by the time me and my mom had finished having lunch.

Sitting at my usual chair me and my mom ate in silence mostly due to me only thinking about Adrian and wondering where he went to mourn.

"Is something on your mind?" my mom asks.

"Yeah just stuff coming up for the new year" I lie and I can tell she doesn't totally believe me but she leaves it.

As I cleared my bowl, I washed it out, and put it into the dishwasher before checking the time and realizing it was nearly quarter past one.

My car should be here soon.

Walking to the front door, I made sure all my stuff was there so I could leave in twenty minutes or so.

Perching myself in the living room, I sit on my phone attempting to figure out where I was going, and realized the place where Adrian had gone was in Queens.

A few minutes later I heard my car park outside and peeked out the curtains to see Elijah get out, and walk to one of the matte black vehicles Adrian's protection service use, before they leave.

"Hey mom, I'm heading out for a little bit, I will tell you when I will be coming home" I call towards the kitchen.

"Okay have fun" she calls back, and I pull on my jacket, and boots before walking out to my car.

Pulling open the door I get into my car, and start it before driving away towards the address Adrian had sent me over an hour prior.

Driving through the salted streets of Brooklyn into Queens I eventually spot Adrian's car parked along the sidewalk of a metal fences area.

A cemetery?

Parking by his car I get out and lock my Porsche and follow his foot steps through the collection of paths through snow topped tombstones until I saw his grey and black clad figure standing near a pair of rectangular stones.

"Adrian" I whisper mostly because I don't know what state he's in and slowly he turns to face me his eyes weren't red but I could tell in his eyes that he was sad, and wanted to cry but I would imagine years of having to hide everything caused him to not let himself.

"Livi" he said softer then I thought was possible to still pick up on.

I then looked from him to the stones, and I felt a weight in my heart.

Alexander Zachariah Winters and beside it by only maybe two feet was another. Angelina Sofia Saint Laurent

Without saying a word I wrap my arms around him, and hug him, I don't expect him to hug me back but he does, and I can tell that this is an unspoken way of me saying sorry for everything he's been through but it all led to him being here the way he treats people is because of how he was mistreated by people, and picked on along with having only a few years of his life that he would remember with his parents. His protectiveness also probably came from him maturing so quickly at a young age, same as his need to keep everything neat, and tidy, and under control because he couldn't stop his parents deaths when he had only just started to get closer to his dad, and spend time with his mom. Kate then moved away a few months later, and left Adrian to cope on his own because he felt the need to hold everything in. Then boxing, and going into a gang became his coping method along with the partying. Everything made sense. He made sense.

It was only then that I felt something wet on my cheek and I glanced up at him to see that Adrian had teared up, and I said the only thing I could.

"You don't have to be strong right now Adrian, you've held it in for too long".

"I know bellissima" he mumbles and he continues to cry, and I am glad that he finally gets to cry all of his pain, and sadness out. He went down a dark path before and I don't want to see him drive himself into depression once again.

I don't know how long we stood there, but it was long enough to the point we were rocking side to side slightly, and it was then that looking down to my pocket which held tissues did I notice the roses placed in the snow on both graves.

"I think they know Adrian, that you miss them" I say looking up at him to wipe away his tears.

"How would you know that?" he whispers taking the tissue into his gloved hand.

"I don't, I just have a feeling that they do".

"I would hope so, there are to many days I wish I could have their guidance" Adrian states.

"You carry a piece of both of them though, in here" I say putting a hand over where his heart was steadily beating. "where their memory is to give you guidance".

"That's poetic" he muses.

"Unintentionally I promise", and he just barely smiles down at me.

"I think it's time to go, come on, I doubt your mom wants you out here too late" Adrian says.

"It's only two" I laugh.

"Yes, but you should be spending time with your mom on Christmas holiday, I will be at my house, and I know you drove here" he says.

"I guess that's true" I say as we walk out of the gates back towards our cars.

"See you tonight Olivia" he says lifting the gullwing door to his car.

"Yes you will" I say sliding into my car and starting it before heading home as Adrian said, to spend time with my mom.

So that was a sadder ending I know, but it was also a part of this book I've been meaning to write for a while but tomorrows will be better though this is sort of the more emotional book so I apologize in advance, but please comment, vote, and share, I appreciate all the support. Anyways

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.7K 60
{Book #2 of The Winters Series} A week after leaving New York Adrian Winters once plagued by blame of the kidnapping of his girlfriend, turned to par...
2.5M 92.5K 118
{18+ COMPLETED} THREE BOOKS IN ONE. "What are you doing?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow. "What do you think?" Brett retorts, grabbing hold of my wai...
15.2K 676 80
{Book #1 of The Devils Series} Thornbrook Academy the school some of the world's most successful people attended, and the domain of the children of t...
3K 199 61
It had been one year since Adrian Winters ascended to the position of CEO of Winters Group, and had begun building a reputation of his own to break f...