Be My Escape - A One Directio...

Od musiclover255

"I can take you away from him. I'll take you away from here." He whispered causing my brain to jumble. Sudde... Více

Chapter 1- The twinkle in his eyes.
Chapter 2 - I'll take you away from here
Chapter 3 - Am I really worthless?
Chapter 4 - Beautiful isn't it?
Chapter 5 - We're in Paris!
Chapter 7 - Off the market
Chapter 8 - Thank You for Believing in Me
Chapter 9 - I Promise
Chapter 10 - A Bunch of Five Year Olds
Chapter 11 - Yellow
Chapter 12 - Have a Little Hope
Chapter 13 - Half a Summer Gone
Chapter 14 - I'm an Idiot
Chapter 15 - Shut Up Lou
Chapter 16 - PDA
Chapter 17 - I Love You
Chapter 18 - Just Doing My Job
Chapter 19 - Stay
Chapter 20 - Puzzle Piece
Chapter 21 - Infinite
Chapter 22 - Boardwalk
Chapter 23 - Tour's Over
Chapter 24 - Welcome Home
Chapter 25 - Moving In
Chapter 26 - Getting Even
Chapter 27 - Birthday
Chapter 28 - The Interview
Chapter 29 - Gone
Chapter 30 - Trust
Chapter 31 - Fight
Chapter 32 - Never Again
Chapter 33 - The Announcement
Epilogue
Trailer!!!!
Author's Note Yooooo (Possibly a Sequel? :O)
Sequel is up!

Chapter 6 - I guess that's how love works.

7.6K 116 42
Od musiclover255

Harry's POV:

I woke up and looked at the time, 7:15. I need to leave in a bit to go to an interview. I sighed and looked next to me. Sam was still sleeping peacefully and I smiled. God she was beautiful. How could such an amazing girl go through all the trouble she did. I can't explain why I haven't asked her to be mine, I guess I might be scared. Damn I'm such an idiot. Would she want to be with someone like me? Should I ask her out tonight? Maybe she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now after all she's been through. I ran my fingers through my hair as I got up and got ready. After I got dressed I looked at the time, 7:30. I had plenty to spare. I walked out of the bathroom and took one last look at Sam before leaving the bedroom. I need Louis' advice on this one.

I walked down the hallway and knocked on Louis and Eleanor's room. A very tired Louis answered. He looked like he had just gotten up a few minutes ago. He let me in and I sat in the kitchen area with him. He made us both tea.

"We have to be ready at 8 you know?" I reminded him.

"I'll be ready when I want to be ready." he sassed.

I chuckled and remembered what I wanted to ask him, "Lou, I need advice."

"You wan't to take her out on a date don't you?" he smiled sipping his tea.

"What? Wait, how'd you know?" I asked shocked.

"Sass-master knows all." he stated.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, what do I do? Would she wan't to go out someone like me? I mean she just got out of a bad relationship. Would I be moving her too quick? I mean I don't know how she-"

Louis put his hand up, "Lad, it's 7:30 in the morning stop bombarding me with your questions."

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"All I know is that she seems to take a liking in you. You should ask her out, never hurt anyone to try." he suggested.

"I guess." I replied unsure.

Louis smacked me across the face, "Ow!" I yelled.

"You're lacking confidence." he told me.

"That doesn't mean you slap me!" I cried rubbing the area where I was hit.

"It felt needed," he smirked, "Besides I'm still mad at you for telling Eleanor our secret."

"It felt needed." I replied.

"Yea, you're still going to regret it, soon." he narrowed his eyes while saying.

"Now take her out tonight. She's a nice girl." he said patting my back.

"I will." I smiled. Maybe this will work out.

Sam's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun peeked through the window. Harry wasn't in bed anymore. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked over at my phone on the nightstand and grabbed it. I cautiously checked it.

46 messages from John, 1 from Harry.

I decided to ignore John's, he'll get over it. I blocked his number and I opened Harry's.

Harry: Hey love, sorry I had to leave I have an interview. I was wondering if you would like to maybe go out tonight? It's fine if you don't want to go, you know. I just thought I would take you around Paris. Text me back yeah?

I blushed, was he asking me on a date? What do I say? Think you dummy! He just asked you out, say yes!

Me: I would love to. :)

Wow I sounded desperate. I smacked my head, stupid.

Harry: Great! See you tonight at 7? :)

Me: Sounds great!

Harry: See you then.

Me: Bye!

I jumped around in excitement. Wait, was I really doing this? I stopped and sighed. Maybe he did like me. I can't assume things, we might just be going out as friends. I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to see Eleanor, a scary grin on her face. I raised my eyebrows and let her in. She turned and grabbed my arms.

"I heard!" she exclaimed.

"Heard what?" I asked confused.

"About Harry asking you on a date tonight!" she said excitedly.

"Wow stuff travels fast." I mumbled, freaked out.

"Shush! Now what did you say?" she basically interrogated.

"I said yes. But before you scream it might not be a date. He might just want to go out as friends you know?" I replied.

"It's a date!!!!" she screamed. Then she started jumping around.

"I have to tell the other girls!" she said.

"Whoa, calm down!" I laughed.

"I will not!" she yelled running out of the room.

I shook my head and sat on the couch. Soon I heard screams from the other room, and then running. All the girls ran in and jumped on me.

"Guys, you're going to wake everyone else in the hotel up." I said.

"Sorry." they all apologized getting off of me.

"Okay we have to go shopping for an outfit for her!" Danielle announced.

"And do her hair and makeup!" Perrie added.

"Guys I-" I started before Kat put her finger to my mouth.

"Shhhh. Let us do our magic." Kat ordered.

I rolled my eyes and went and got dressed. When I was done we headed towards the shops in Paris. They were very nice, but most of them were expensive. After an hour we had finally picked out the perfect outfit and headed back to the hotel. We sat around and talked for a little bit until it was 5:30.

"Alright time to get you ready." Kat announced.

"But we still have an hour and a half!" I protested.

"Beauty takes time, Sam." Eleanor explained pulling out the curling iron.

Eleanor and Kat did my hair while Danielle and Perrie did my make up. I admit, it did take a while for them to do it. Finally they had finished and they brought out my outfit. I put it on and looked in the mirror.

"Girl, you are looking fine!" Danielle said.

"Thanks guys, you did a great job." I smiled and they all nodded their heads in agreement.

There was a knock on the door.

"That's Harry! Stay here!" Eleanor announced speeding out of the room.

"He has a key. Why is he knocking?" I asked.

"We told him to knock just in case you were still getting ready, now let's get you on your date!" Perrie replied gesturing me out.

I walked out as Danielle, Perrie, and Kat walked behind me giggling. I saw Harry standing there and he looked amazing. He had on black skinny jeans, and white shirt with a black blazer over it. His hair was in messy curls, just how I liked it. His eyes widened and he smiled as he saw me. Eleanor ran up to me.

"Go get em tiger." she whispered in my ear, patting my back.

I walked to where he was standing and he pulled out a beautiful white rose from behind his back.

"You look amazing." he complimented.

"Thank you. You do too." I smiled accepting the rose. Kat took it from me and went to get a vase to put it in.

"Shall we?" he asked extending his hand.

I took his hand and we walked towards the door. He turned around towards the girls.

"Thank you ladies for helping her." he acknowledged. The girls just smiled and waved us off.

As we stepped out in the hallway I saw the other boys standing there. Their jaws dropped as they saw me.

"Stop staring at my date boys." Harry joked.

They closed their mouths and started to cheer and whistle as we walked by in to the elevator.

"Get it in Styles!" I heard Niall yell before the doors closed. That boy.

"I'm going to hurt him." Harry said with his hand over his face.

I giggled, "It's fine, they're funny lads."

"Well, thank you for accepting my offer. I know how hard it must be for you when youre just getting over someone." he said.

"I realized that he wasn't worth it, that sometimes someone else is worth more." I replied glancing at him.

A smirk played on his lips. The doors opened and he escorted me out. There were some fans outside of the hotel and he stopped to take pictures with them and sign things. Some of them looked at me wondering who I was but I just stood there and smiled.

"Who's she?" one girl asked Harry.

He looked over at me then back towards the girls, "She's my date." he smiled.

"She's really pretty, she shouldn't let any other fans tell her otherwise." One girl said as the others agreed.

"I agree." Harry replied.

I blushed as he continued to sign their items and take pictures. Soon Harry took my hand and led me to a car he rented. He opened the door for me and I crawled inside and then he shut the door and came around to his side.

"Where are we going?" I questioned.

"It's a surprise." He replied.

"Well that's not fair." I joked pretending to pout.

He giggled, "Sometimes you have to be unfair in life."

I smacked his arm. Soon we pulled up at this fancy restaurant.

"Stay here." he commanded and got out of the car and headed towards my side. He opened my door and helped me out.

"How sincere." I commented jokingly.

"Just being a gentleman." he winked.

We ate and talked for a little bit at the restaurant, occasionally cracking jokes. When they bill came I offered to pay but he insisted on paying for it all.

"Come on let me pay something!" I protested.

"Oh I'll let you pay. I'll let you pay nothing." he replied smirking.

I groaned as he laughed. Soon we were back in the car and he started to drive.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"If I didn't tell you where we were going before, what makes you think I would tell you now?" he teased.

"It was worth a try." I huffed crossing my arms.

We drove for a few more minutes and soon we reached our destination. I looked out the window to see the Eiffel Tower. I gasped at how it was lit up at night. He opened my car door.

"Harry.." I started.

"Come on, I want to show you something." he reached out his hand.

I took it and soon we were right in front of the monument. We headed up some stairs. After a few flights my legs started to get tired.

"How much longer my feet are killing me." I complained.

He chuckled and then picked me up bridal style ignoring my shriek.

"Harry, you're going to hurt yourself!" I said worriedly.

"Don't worry, I work out once a day, and you're as light as a feather!" He bragged causing me to roll my eyes.

Soon we had reached the top and Harry brought me out in to the balcony area and put me down. I thanked him and walked over to the edge. Holding on to a bar I looked out towards a lit up Paris. I never thought I'd see something this breathtaking in my life, and it was just pure maginifcant. Harry came up next to me and gazed out at the city also.

"I never thought I'd ever be ontop of the Eiffel Tower." I mumbled almost breathless.

"It is beautiful. But I'm sure seeing your face would beat it anyday." he complimented.

"Yeah, I don't think so." I laughed turning towards him.

"Why do you say that?" He asked turning towards me also.

"I don't know. I guess it's just hard to believe after everything that happened."

"Hey, your mother and father would be proud of the way you turned out. You're such a beautiful, strong, and amazing girl. Your ex, he was a selfish jerk that never understood true beauty."

"I'm still not convinced though."

He cupped my cheek with one of his hands, "You just need someone to prove to you how beautiful you are."

I looked in to his eyes and saw something I hadn't expected to see. His eyes were twinkling at me, the same way my fathers used to twinkle when he saw my mother. I saw love in his eyes, something I haven't seen in a long time. His face inched closer to mine and mine did the same until his lips were connected with mine causing my heart to race. I guess you could imagine that sparks flew around us. They were soft and gentle, unlike Johns, and our lips were perfectly aligned together like puzzle pieces. In that moment I swear everything bad that had happened disappeared from my mind and I was falling in love. Soon I pulled away and bit my lip, wanting more. He grinned widely at me.

"Wow." He said.

"Yea." I added.

He looked deeply in to my eyes, his eyes twinkling again, "Sam, I've always kind of fancied you since the day I saw you. Now I'm here on top of the Eiffel Tower and I just kissed you. I want to know if you'll be my girlfriend. So will you give me a chance? I promise I'm now like your ex. I won't hurt you."

I smiled at him, "Yes." I replied.

He smiled widely, "Great."

He paused for a moment, "Can I kiss you again?"

"Of course." I said. He took me in to his arms and kissed me again. This time it was longer and more passionate. It started to become a bit heated, and after a few minutes we finally pulled away for air before it got any further. He took my hand in his and brought it up to his mouth, kissing it lightly. I blushed and he smiled.

"You're cute when you blush." He told me biting his lip.

"Wow Haz." I joked.

"It's getting late lets head back." He suggested.

I nodded my head and he entwined our fingers together. He lead me down the flights of stairs and we headed back towards his car. The whole time we were driving back he kept glancing at me.

"Eyes on the road, Curly, before we get in to an accident." I ordered.

He chuckled, "I could never let that happen."

We drove up to the hotel and headed inside. When we reached our floor we walked to our room. When we opened the door we saw all the boys and girls sitting in the living room area. We both raised our eyebrows at them.

"So are you a couple yet or?" Zayn asked.

All of them waited intently for the answer. Harry and I looked at each other, smiled, and nodded. Immediately everyone burst in to cheers. The boys ran up and tackled Harry while the girls showered me with hugs.

"Get it in Haz!" Louis yelled receiving a death glare from Harry.

"We're so happy for you guys!" Liam exclaimed.

We all talked for a little bit longer.

Liam put his arm around Danielle, "We're going to head back and get some sleep."

The others agreed and soon descended back to their rooms, leaving me and Harry.

"Thanks for taking me out. I enjoyed it a lot." I smiled sitting on the bed.

"I'd love to do something like that again." he replied sitting next to me and kissing me on the cheek. He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

We stayed like that for a few moments, "Yea. Well, I'm going to go shower." I said standing up.

"Can I help?" He asked cheekily wiggling his eyebrows.

I picked up a pillow and threw it at his face, "No."

I walked in to the bathroom and took a shower, taking off all my makeup and undoing my hair. Once I got out I changed in to my pajamas and dried my hair a bit with a towel. I walked out and Harry was laying under the covers. I jumped in bed next to him and pulled the covers over me. He rolled over and stared at my makeup-less face.

"You don't even need makeup, love." He said smirking.

I smiled at his compliment. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I dug my face in to the crook of his neck. This was better than a friendship, this was something special. At first it was hard to believe that someone like him would be interested in someone like me, but I guess that's how love works. It works in the most unexpected and mysterious ways. I thought this through as I slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

A/N: Soooo who ships Sarry? Or should it be called Hamantha, or Ham? XD.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

334K 7.9K 32
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓 Making a bet to see who will ask to kiss the other first is easy, right? Not if you're living together. . . © hairtoolong [ slowly edit...
139K 486 2
It all happened on January 2012. The day I found out I was carrying Louis Tomlinson child. I couldn't tell him. His career was just starting, a kid w...
748K 25K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
36.4K 458 22
Macie Horan had the dream life any girl could wish for. Her brother was Niall Horan of One Direction and his best friend was Harry Styles. On her 18t...