How Skid and Pump met eachoth...

By ItzLou123

This story is about two boys named Skid and Pump(if you watch Sr Pelo then you'd know these little beans)and... More

Warning
Chapter 1:Spooky Month
Chapter 2:Pump
Chapter 3:A spooky meeting
Chapter 4:The beginning of a spooky friendship?
Chapter 5: First Trick or Treat but with a twist of events
Chapter 6:Busted
Chapter 7:Arrested
Chapter 8:A friendly conversation

Chapter 9:Friendship through the years

202 8 3
By ItzLou123

*time skip into 2012 because I want this story to end already*

It has been 2 years since all of that happened,Pump is 7 years old and is now wearing an orange jacket which has eyes and a mouth of a pumpkin with a green hoodie,black pants and black shoes,Skid is 8 years old is now wearing a white jacket which has the eyes and mouth of a skeleton with a black hoodie,black pants and black shoes.They were outside at a picnic with their families.

Skid:Hey Pump.
Pump:Yeah?
Skid:Remember when you didn't know what Spooky Month was or you didn't know what candy was?
Pump:Yeah,I remember.I was such an idiot back then.
Skid:It wasn't your fault,it was Christina's.
Pump:Yeah,thank gosh she isn't my mom anymore and *insert the name of Susie and Pump's mother*is my mom now,meaning that *insert the name of Susie and Pump's father*is my dad and Susie is my sister.
Skid:I know right,it all just happened so fast.
Pump:As fast as Sonic?
Skid:Yeah,as fast as him.
Lila:Kids!The food is ready!
Skid and Pump:Coming!

Skid and Pump stood up,grabbed two plates from Susie,who was handing out plates to everyone else and went to get the food.

Skid:Hey mom,after Pump and I are done eating,can we go to that valley?
Lila:Sorry Skid,you'll have to wait for nightime so we can all watch the stars.
Skid:Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee?
Lila:Sorry sweetie,you'll just have to wait.
Skid:😢
Pump:😑

*timeskip cause I want to go study for my exam*

Lila and Pump's parents were cooking some meat at the barbacue stand whilst Susie was playing on her computer.

Susie and Pump's mom:Hey,have you seen the boys.
Lila:Their on that hill not too far away,looking at the stars.
Susie and Pump's dad:Susie go to that hill and tell them that they're pasta are ready.
Susie:*sigh* yes dad.

Meanwhile

Skid and Pump layed down on the grass and stared at the sky.

Skid:Hey,remember when we did this 2 years ago?
Pump:How can I forget?I believe this is when our friendship begun,am I right?
Skid:Yep,who knew a piece of candy could start a friendship?
Pump:Our friendship is more valuable than any piece of candy in the entire world.
Skid:Thanks buddy.All these years of being friends with you has been a lot of fun and I'll cherish every moment we spend together.
Pump:Best Spooky Pals forever?
Skid:Best Spooky Pals forever.
Susie:Awww that's adorable and all but your meal is ready and if you don't want to starve then come.
Pump:Okay sis.

Skid and Pump stood up and went torwards the flat hill where they're parents were and as they went,the stars in the sky shaped into two figures,one being a skeleton and another being a pumpkin.

The end

Words:481

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 59 5
One Night the couple OJ and Paper we're fighting. Paper wants to break up and OJ was shocked to hear on what Paper just said. Apparently OJ was dev...
864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
7.3K 118 45
Golf ball decides to make her own recovery senter and got the help from tennis ball to help her make it. When everything was done, she ordered tennis...