QT: Save you with happiness...

By mzsuga

Quick transmigration (Weilan version) * 1v1(Mc and ML the same in each world) *Fast love(backstory) *lots of... More

Prologue
Question!!!
Arc 1 : Building up the Village
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Arc 2 : Superstar
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
???
3.1 Another True/False plot
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5

Chapter 1.7 Arc 1 End

468 13 3
By mzsuga

Yunlan did not hesitate to run out. He met few people running from the rain, he stopped someone 

"Did you see Shen wei?" he asked with a panicked voice. The person he stopped was still panicking to get away from the rain, but then thought about it maybe something happen to their savior 

"I saw him walking towards the mountains earlier, is he still there? should we get more people to look for him?" 

The panicking feeling in Yunlan got stronger, but he still shook his head

"no, I will go, you all keep safe here" Then before the person could reply, he ran towards the mountain. 

The rain was fierce, and still thundering, every thunder made Yunlan shiver.  With his cultivation, he was faster and stronger then normal person, so he came to the mountain quickly. 

He thought about it, where would he be? if he was here where would he go to shelter from the rain?  He then remembered they had found a cave in the mountain  a while back, so he ran towards it. 

Yunlans instinct was right, on the other side, Shen wei had gone into the cave but also entered space. 

Shen wei had been conflicted, and decided to take some time and think through it all again. When the rain fell, he went into the cave then entered space. He was sitting on on the ground. Looking through what he had. During this time he had collected quit a bit of stuff already. His herb garden was full, he had many fruit trees and variety of vegetables , and also some animals. 

His storage room seemed to not be filled, even though he had a lot, since knowing he would go to different worlds, he did not intended to fill it all in this world. Right now he had 1 box with silver and 1 box with silver notes, all in all he had around 1 mill in silver. He had also collected some paintings, jades, and other stuff that could be sold for a lot in the modern world. 

"Host, I can detected Yunlan coming here in fast speed" 

Shen wei was stunned, he knew the storm was horrible, what is he doing? Is it to come find him? then he had to go out of the space, should he take him into his space or?

He thought about it quickly

"cat, cut down some branches for me to start a fire" 

"Yes host" 

Then Shen wei went out of the space, and started a fire in the cave, just as he was done, Yunlan rushed from outside and hugged him. 

Shen wei was taken back, but then he noticed Yunlan shaking. Shen wei suddenly felt bad and distress 

"Yunlan?" he asked softly 

"please don't leave, if you find me pursuing to hard, then I will stop, I will be by your side to protect you, I know you have some feelings for me, but for some reason you wont acknowledged it, I understand, I wont pressure anymore, even though I love you to death, want to be with you, want to kiss you, sleep with you, Since you don't want that I will respect it, so please please don't leave me okay? "

Yunlan said in a hoarse and choked voice. He had a feeling, Shen wei was about to leave, he was scared, scared that he would never see him again. Not hearing any answer made him even more sure, and he held on to him tighter. Suddenly warm tears flowed down Shen weis neck. 

Shen wei was shaken, for some reason he felt that this was wrong, Yunlan should not be like this, should not be this vulnerable  , he don't know where this feeling came from, but somehow in his mind, Yunlan should be very powerful, proud and confident.  Shen wei could not think anymore, he cant bear this, seeing him like this also made him hurt. He held on to him tight and said softly

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry, I won't leave, and I love you" 

Yunlan felt like he was dreaming, did he say he loved him, he wont leave?  He lifted his head from Shen wei, and looked at him, asking with his eyes , are you serious? 

Shen wei looked into his eyes, and gave a soft smile, then tiptoed and kissed his lips. As soon as their lips met, both felt a shock through their body. Then Yunlan pulled him closer and used his tongue to pried into his mouth, when their tongues met, fireworks exploded in their mind, and the feeling of something lost then finally found swept through them both. Their spiritual consciousnesses also connected, which sent shivers deep through their bones and through their soul. 

After a long time kissing, both was panting, and their lips were already swollen, when they separated, a string was between them, which broke.  Yunlans eyes darkened and he had to use much power to restrain himself, this was not the right place to take things further. He leaned down to softly peck Shen weis lips again. 

They sat down together, Shen wei used some power to get Yunlans wet clothes dry, then they just sat in front of the fire, Shen wei was leaning into Yunlans and Yunlan had his arm wrapped around Shen weis waist.  

It was a comfortable silence between them for a while when Yunlan broke it

"are you sure?" he asked, he was not so confident to be honest

"yeah...I have fallen for you long time ago"  Shen wei answered, he made up his mind to spend the rest of his life with him.  Even if it will hurt to not see him after this world, he still want t cherish this man that had made his heart beat for the first time, in so many worlds. 

Even if it is a trap set up by the system, Yunlan is true to him, Yunlan is a person with a soul, and his feelings are real, and his feelings for him is also real. 

Yunlan was so happy that he had no words, just kept giving him kisses , holding him tight. 

The storm was going on for a while, and people at home was getting worried, but they could not do anything, just waiting for the rain to light up a bit before going out to look for them. 

When the storm finally stopped, a group of people gathered to go look for them, when they got to the tip of the mountain, they saw 2 of them walking down, holding hands.  They felt relived and went to check on them, then they all went back home together. 

In the evening, after both had taken a shower. Shen wei was sitting on the bed waiting on Yunlan. He was nervous, this is the first time to sleep with someone. In other worlds, if he had to sleep with someone , he would use a double which cost a lot of points. This was his bottom line, he would not do it with anyone unless he liked them, and he had never met anyone that made him want to do it. 

********************************MATURE CONTENT****************************

Yunlan came in and found Shen wei on the bed waiting for him. His heartbeat quickened. He slowly walked towards Shen wei and pushed him gently down the bed while connecting their lips. Between the kisses, he asked

"can I?" Shen wei nodded and was soon attacked with a deep passionate kiss. Clothes went off, and Yunlan trailed kisses on his neck, then found 2 inviting nipples, which he captured with his mouth, while his hands was trailing down.  Shen wei moan softly and ran his hand through Yunlans hair. He wanted this man so badly that he was getting impatience.  

Yunlan noticed, and he chuckled  " baby, we got all night" 

Shen wei blushed, but before he could say anything, Yunlan suddenly grabbed his member and stroked it slowly before putting it in his mouth, licking and sucking. Making Shen wei a moaning mess. 

"ah..mmm..husband..."  Yunlan was going crazy hearing Shen weis moans and him calling him husband, he was rock hard himself and was about to explode but he had to be patient and take his time. 

Shen wei sank into the waves of pleasure, and unloaded in Yunlans mouth, Yunlan swallowed it all. Then went up again to give Shen wei a deep kiss. Then he went back down and took Shen weis member in his mouth again, while sliding 1 finger inside Shen weis hole. Feeling how tight he was, made him harder. 

Shen wei was far gone in pleasure, he wanted more, he wanted to be filled. Being a ger, his hole would lubricate it self being aroused , so he did not need anything extra.  After Yunlan fitted 3 fingers in, he pulled his fingers out and climbed on top of him, giving him a deep kiss while sliding in slowly. 

Tight, it was still to tight, so he waited while kissing Shen wei, distracting him from the pain, which was easy, as soon as they concocted, their soul spirit also connected, which gave a double pleasure. The room was filled with slapping sound, groans and moans for a long long time. It was early morning when they finally quiet down. 

*******************************MATURE OVER*****************************************

Blink of an eye, many years passed by. Shen wei was truly happy with Yunlan, he thought he could not love him more,but each day he found himself falling deeper and deeper in love with him.  During this time, the village had become big, other villages was envious. They had all heard the legend about the ger who was blessed by an immortal. 

So one of the villages wanted to ask for help. During meetings and negotiation, they made a deal. Shen wei would help them, the premise was that everyone in that village also had to help and listen to him.  And they made a deal that for 50 years, that village would also pay a small amount of tax to them. Which they agreed too.  Getting better house and roads, and a clinic and school, and better income in exchanged of paying small amount of taxes was something they gladly would do. 

So Shen wei and Yunlan made a team, then went to the next door village to fix it up the same way they had done for themselves.  Having experience and more people, it did not take to much energy or time. Shen wei also made sure they would not be better then them, so they would not overrule them, and also advice them to focus on farming, potatoes and sweet potatoes, this way, they could trade with each other for rice and grains. 

This way, the village had a solid income for 50 years, after that people should have enough income to pay more later on to keep it going, and it could keep low cost for school and medical help for their own village. The families would not have to pay much for theses and people working would be payed by the village head.  Also this way they would have an emergency bank for people to loan money in case of emergencies and if they encounter natural disaster. 

After they finished that village, not long after another village came to ask for the same. So Shen wei helped two more villages with the same deal.

Later on people started to wonder why Shen wei never got pregnant and they encourage Yunlan to take him to another doctor. They all could see the deep love between them, but Yunlan told them that it was a price he had to make to get those divine powers, so they stopped mentioned it and they admired Shen wei even more.  So without Shen wei knowing, people thought he had sacrificed for them. 

In fact, Shen wei forgot he was a ger, and even if he had remembered he would think that because he was not apart of this world, he would not be able to have kids.  So he never thought about it, and Yunlan also never mentioned it to him because he was afraid he would be sad.

Shen wei lived with Yunlan for 50 years in this world.  Shen wei was thoroughly spoiled by Yunlan, he had never felt this kind of care, love and passion in any world he had been before. He was very happy with Yunlan. At the end he became depressed, he understood he would not see him again, how would he survive. He knew he could erase his memories from this world before going to another world, but he did not want to. His Yunlan was to special to forget. 

He thought he would just keep him in his heart forever, and live like he has done in many other worlds. Never fall in love again. 

***

When Shen wei came back to the system space, he directly fell into coma because of rush of power of faith.  After all the energy had been cultivated he opened his eyes again. 

"Host host, you are amazing! because of you helping other villages, you got extra points, so now you got 5000 for the mission then 5000 more as bonus, so now you have 12000 points" 

"okay" 

"do you want to rest or start new mission right away?" 

"start right away" 

Cat felt something was wrong but was not sure what was wrong 

"host are you okay?" 

"yes, I am fine" 

"Host do you want to upgrade me now or wait?" 

Shen wei thought abut it, if its an easy world like last one, he would not need to much so he would not need to upgrade right away, but if it is an modern world, then he would need his system to have more functions.

"Do you know what world we are going to next?

"yes, hold on" 

Then a thin book landed in Shen weis lap, looking at the tittle 

*From orphan to Nations idol star*

*****************************************************************'

Finally done with this arc!!! I know it was a bit shallow but like I said before its just for letting Shen wei gather more strength before starting on his journey . Anyways hope you like my story. Thanks for all the love. 

Hugs Suga

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 256 16
This story is dedicated to the reader @artmrk for the request. This is my 22nd of WeiLan fan fiction story. It's an ordinary story where Shen Wei, a...
1.5K 40 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
212K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
Screw This By FOAA

General Fiction

31K 1.8K 21
Dying after moving was not on Yeong-Cheol's plans, nor was traveling to different worlds. Even worse suddenly the guy he's supposed to kill keeps fli...