MY α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄… Ιͺα΄…α΄ΚŸ DAD

By dsrwrites

Kim Tae-hee. The most cheerful and most cutest girl. She doesn't care about anything which happens around her... More

|MCID - 1|
|MCID - 2|
|MCID - 3|
|MCID - 4|
|MCID - 5|
|MCID - 7|
|MCID - 8|
|MCID - 9|
|MCID - 10|
|MCID - 11|
|MCID - 12|
|MCID - 13|
|MCID - 14|
|MCID - 15|

|MCID - 6|

4.2K 135 30
By dsrwrites

The bonding with the new girls was good. Tae-hee was the youngest among them. The maknae you can say.

The four girls belonged to a very rich family background. Especially, the 'icy vibes' one. Giselle. She was a Japanese 7 year old. The reason why she was in the convent school was because of her Mom and Dad being all busy, not able to look at her. So they sent her over here. Her family was one of the most successful business holders in Japan. Their business was known for their extraordinary technologies. In short, Japan works on their technologies.

The another one, Karina or Yoo Ji-min, was the oldest in the group. Karina was the name she got from her late Mom who passed away when she was two years old. But her Dad took care of her well. But lately, he had grown so busy, he barely had time to look after her. So he had to send her to the convent school. She was 8 years old. And surprisingly, all witty. Her Dad surely was proud of her.

The next was Winter. Well her real name is Kim Min-jeong. But everyone called her 'Winter' because she was a cute little snowball. Always cheerful and bubbly. She would always buy some candies and gift them to the staffs who clean the whole school and keep them tidy saying, 'You always work hard, and the one who work hard, is to be gifted something sweet.' This 7 year old girl was surely someone whom everyone loved.

The another little kiddo was Ning-Ning. It was her nickname. Her real name is Ning Yi-zhou. She is a chinese 6 years old girl. And also the troublemaker. But at the same time, the one who gets pampered up the most. She was the most happiest one when they all got to know that there's another friend and roommate for them. She's an orphan. Her mom and Dad passed away in a dreadful accident. She was a daughter of a Well-known Chinese Hotel merchandise owner and a successful vogue model. After her parents died, her Uncle and Aunt, who were "luckily" very cruel enough to not look after her, sent her here. To the convent school.

Tae-hee walked to big mirror which was placed in the room. The door was knocked and Karina opened it.

"Oh? Ms. Bae?" She called out. The woman who just entered smiled lovingly at her. "Hey dear, oh my God- You girls aren't ready yet? It's in like, half an hour? Oh my god- You gotta be ready in five!!" She squealed in worry and went to the five girls. But when she recognised Tae-hee, her eyes softened. "Oh my gosh- Seul-gi was telling me that there's a new comer. Aren't you the one? Ms. Kim Tae-hee?" The woman called out. Tae-hee looked at her and then again down. The woman chuckled. "Don't worry dear. I won't hurt you. Now come on. Wear your uniforms. Karina honey, I won't be helping you up with your uniform because you're doing it yourself. So I'll help these little fluff balls." The woman said happily. Karina smiled and nodded.

The woman went to Giselle and made her ready for the day. Giselle smiled at her a little and sat on her bed's edge. The woman then went towards Min-jeong. She smiled when she saw Ning-Ning was already done.

Winter was done as well as the woman made her way to Tae-hee. "So hey, do you know who I am?" The woman asked. Tae-hee shaked her head a 'no'. The woman pouted. "Okay. Let me tell you who I am. I'm Bae Joo-hyun. And I'm your five girls' personal caretaker." The woman or Joo-hyun cooed. Tae-hee smiled. "Hello!" She bowed at her. Joo-hyun giggled. "No need for that dear. Okay now let's get you ready. Here, wear this shirt and I'll make you wear your skirt. Okay?" Joo-hyun said. Tae-hee nodded and do what she said. In a span of five minutes, she was ready looking a perfect little student.

Joo-hyun patted her head and took her to the door where the other four girls were standing. Tae-hee picked her Ta-Ta customised bag and pulled it over her back.

"Oh my! Tae-hee ya? You have a Ta-Ta customised backpack? I want a Cooky one." Min-jeong said as she poked her fingers with each other. Tae-hee giggled. "I will tell my Papa Koo about that." She giggled.

Winter smiled brightly. She nodded. Joo-hyun too smiled. "Okay.. Now let's go?" Joo-hyun asked. "Let's go!" Tae-hee squealed but then halted.

"Let's get it?"

"Let's get it!"

Tae-hee and the 6 guys shouted happily.

Her face instantly saddened as she recalled that memory of her with her 6 other fathers. Ning-Ning noticed this. "Oh my god, Tae-hee? What happened?" Ning-Ning asked. Tae-hee shaked her head as a 'no' and smiled.

Karina too smiled and patted her head. Joo-hyun opened the door and led the four girls out of the dorm room.

"So girls? Today is your new roommate's first day of getting enrolled in this school. Take care of her and sit with her only. Okay?" Joo-hyun asked. The four girls nodded and Ning-Ning along with Min-jeong linked their arms with Tae-hee. "We will!" The both giggled. Karina too smiled and Giselle nodded.

Joo-hyun took the girls to the school building which was near to the dormitory building. Once they were inside, many whispers and talks were heard.

"Isn't that Kim Taehyung's daughter? Wahhh... She's so cute.. But why is she here in the convent school?"

"Taehyung-ssi probably might be very busy to look after her.."

"Or worst. He might be not wanting to look after her?"

Tae-hee heard those whispers and her walk halted. She looked down on the floor as she heard those words. Min-jeong looked at her. "Tae-hee ya? Are you okay?" Min-jeong asked. Tae-hee looked at her with tearful eyes. Joo-hyun who was walking ahead, turned back to find Tae-hee. But she widened her eyes. "Tae-hee dear? What happened?" She asked as she crouched down.

"I guess she heard what they were saying." Giselle said. Joo-hyun glared at the students. "What are you talking about? Go and study in your classrooms!" Joo-hyun scolded to the students who were probably teenagers.

She picked Tae-hee in her arms. "There. Now don't cry hun..." She cooed. Tae-hee stopped crying and clung onto her neck. Joo-hyun chuckled and took her to their assigned classroom along with the other four girls.

"So. This is your classroom! Everyone? This is your new classmate! Kim Tae-hee! Say hi?" Joo-hyun informed. The little kids waved at Tae-hee happily.

Tae-hee too waved at them with her small hands. Joo-hyun crouched down and kissed her cheek. She went to the other four girls and did the same. "Okay.. Kiddos. I'll take my leave now~" She said and left the classroom.

The teacher came. It was a man. He looked at the kids and waved at them. But when his eyes fell on Tae-hee, he brushed his fingers on his chin and looked at her.

"New student. Is she?" He asked his fellow students. All of them shouted a 'yes' and the male teacher smiled. "Nice to meet you there, little lady. So, shall we start with our today's class? Since the new student Miss. Tae-hee is already on the counting numbers lesson, we'll have a little test of counting numbers? What say?" He asked. The students again shouted a 'yes'.

The teacher laughed and nodded. He began to give them the papers and waited for them to finish them. When everyone had finished their tests, The teacher collected their papers and gave them their marks at the time.

He took the children to the play area of the school. There he made them play. After some hours of studying and playing, it was the time for the lunch break.

Tae-hee was taken to the big cafeteria of the school by Joo-hyun, their caretaker. She made the girls have their plates and their food and made them sit on their tables.

"Have fun with your food babies. Call me if you want something." Joo-hyun said and left while waving at the girls. The girls waved at her back.

Tae-hee stared at the food in front of her. It was surely delicious, but she missed her Papa Jinnie's cooking for sure. She took a spoonful of food in her mouth and opened her eyes wide. "Wow... This is delicious.." She said as her mouth was full of mouth.

Min-jeong giggled. "Yah... You don't know. But food here is always delicious.." She said and continued to eat her food. Tae-hee nodded her head. "Yes... It's really good." She chimed and ate her food in minutes.

Meanwhile,

Taehyung looked at the pair of little shoes. Those were the shoes he bought for Tae-hee for the first time. When she was born.

His lips slowly tucked upwards as he started to have a flashback of those memories.

5 years ago, 29th December 2014

Taehyung smiled and made his way to the crying little baby in the crib. "Hey hey hey... Who made my baby cry?" He asked as he picked her up. It was the year 2014 where he and his bandmates were just getting famous in the world.

And with their new fame, this new born infant had stepped into Taehyung's life. Making him a teen father. He was already 19.

"Look? What did Appa bring for you? Here you go.." Taehyung said as he showed his little baby daughter the shoes he bought for her.

"You see? I bought these little shoes for my little princess.." Taehyung said as he kissed her forehead. He made her sit on the big couch making sure she doesn't falls. He slid the shoes in her tiny legs and sighed in disbelief. "Aish.. I can't believe that I bought a bigger size.." He said and looked at Tae-hee.

Tae-hee giggled and clapped her hands. Taehyung couldn't help but giggle with her. He picked her up and placed her on his lap. Cradling her and kissing her head which had started growing hair on it.

"I'm sorry baby.. I bought a wrong size for you.." Taehyung pouted. Tae-hee giggled and touched his nose with her little palms. He smiled and pulled off the shoes from her small feet and kept them in the box back. He again picked Tae-hee up and placed her in her crib. She immediately closed her eyes and went to slumber. Whereas, Taehyung went to see his girlfriend and there, his whole world crashed-

Taehyung shaked his head vigorously. "Shit! How can I bring back those shitty memories of that woman?!" He scolded himself. He shaked his head again and grabbed his hair in frustration. He grunted and kicked the little shoes away from his sight. Making them land near Yoongi's feet who was present there in his apartment.

Yoongi looked at the shoes and then at Taehyung whose face had turned pale by looking Yoongi. He gulped. "Ah... Yoongi hyung.." Taehyung muttered.

Yoongi crouched down and picked the shoes up in his hands. Dustng the non-existent dust off it, he looked at Taehyung coldly. "You say you don't like her. Then why do you have these?" He asked in his cold tone.

Taehyung gulped. Not knowing what to answer. "I... I-i.. Don't know. I just didn't know they existed. Or else I might have thrown them away.." Taehyung mumbled. Yoongi chuckled. "At least don't try to lie... You can't even lie properly.." Yoongi said and walked away. Taehyung sighed and plopped himself on the couch in his apartment. This was the 2nd day where Tae-hee was not in this bungalow anymore.

He would be lying if he said that he didn't missed her, he did. But he just doesn't know it.

He made his way to the couch where his bandmates were sitting. Today, they would be watching their MVs on which they have worked hard on. The six men had probably forgotten about everything which Taehyung did till now. But not everything. Still they decided to stop it. Because they knew Tae-hee was safe now. They knew she had no dangers from her very own father.

They started to be how they used to be with Taehyung just like before. And everything was settled. For now at least..

They surely did missed Tae-hee. No doubt about that. But the only thing they did was not showing that. And that was the advantage Taehyung took of.

He suddenly opened his mouth to say something which made everyone's ears perked up. "Don't you guys miss... Tae-hee?" He asked. Everyone looked at him.

They chuckled. "Do YOU miss her?" Jimin asked. Making Taehyung shut his mouth. "If no. Then better stay quiet Tae.." Jimin again said. Taehyung sighed and shaked his head. They continued to watch their MVs and praise each other.

"Woah... Taehyung did well in Singularity.. You see.. Just look at how he looked with that mask?" Hoseok let out. "Yes hyung.." Jungkook said. He patted Taehyung's head. "You did well Tae hyungie.." He said. Taehyung smiled. Liking the fact that his brothers started love him again.

"Euphoria was good as well.. I see our Maknae really worked hard." Hoseok said and smiled. Jungkook showed his bunny smile. "Everyone was good.. We really worked hard.." Jungkook said.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Seokjin's neck and sniffed his hair. His unforgettable habit of sniffing his hyungs' hair. "Jin hyung? Did you wash your hair today as well? Don't tell me it's that same coconut one?" Jungkook asked as he sniffed more. Seokjin giggled. "Well.. You know how much I love that one.. So I washed my hair today as well.." He replied. Jungkook hummed.

The all of them were done watching their MVs and Seokjin cooked some food for them. All of them ate while remembering Tae-hee and crying inside not letting out.

The days passed by and it was a weekend. Seokjin had went to bring Tae-hee back for the weekend.

"Are you ready to see your Papas?" Seokjin asked. Tae-hee nodded cutely and giggled. Seokjin kissed her forehead and Tae-hee waved to her new friends. Seokjin drove away. "I see you already made new friends?" Seokjin asked. "Yes Papa Jinnie!" Tae-hee said and raised her hands in the air. "Excited, aren't we?" Seokjin asked. Tae-hee giggled softly. Oh how much did Seokjin missed her giggles!

He was all giddy up to take Tae-hee to the others that he didn't noticed a big SUV rushing towards them. And in a blink of an eye... Seokjin's car was crashed with the SUV as his car ran into a huge tree.

Everything blacked out as Seokjin heard Tae-hee crying and people screaming. And soon his eyes gave up. About Tae-hee she already went unconscious.

In the Seoul City Hospital, 8:30 pm.

The 5 boys were sitting on the chairs outside the ward in which Seokjin and Tae-hee were admitted. Jungkook and Jimin were crying hysterically. Hoseok was tying to console them.

"Shhh... Kook don't cry. Jimin-ah.. Don't cry please.." He said who was himself crying so hard. Yoongi was sitting as if he was a rock. His tears were silently pouring down his cheeks. Namjoon went to do the formalities.

Taehyung was sitting silently on the chairs along with the others. He too didn't know what he should do. Whether he should cry? For what? For the first time in his life... He ever felt some care towards her. His heart never stopped beating faster when he saw how much blood was flowing from her body.

He saw how much bruised Seokjin was. His head was bleeding. His left arm had brusies and cuts of the glass pieces which were pierced in his left arm. It was so sudden that no one knew what to do.

"H-hyung.. How did this happen? Did you see how Tae-hee was all injured? How Jin hyung had cuts all over his face and his arm? That looked so horrible... Our Tae-hee.. I can't hyung.. I don't want anything happen to her.." Jungkook cried. Jimin too cried. "He's right Hobi hyung... If something happens to Tae-hee.. I won't live either.." He cried.

Yoongi had enough so he slapped him. "Shut up! Nothing will happen to her! And stop saying such things Jimin! You're not going anywhere and nothing is happening to Tae-hee and Jin hyung!!" Yoongi scolded Jimin. Jimin cried more. Hobi hugged him. "Stop crying Jimin.." He too broke down again.

Namjoon came back. Seul-gi was behind him along with Mr. Kang. "What happened?!" Seul-gi asked. Everyone looked at her. Her eyes went to a crying Yoongi and then at Jimin who.was crying so hard. Immediately, her eyes too broke down as she cried.

"Seul-gi-ssi... Tae-hee... Tae-hee and Jin hyung are in the hospital.." Hoseok cried out. "They both got into a car accident while coming back home.." Jimin informed as he wiped his tears. Seul-gi widened her eyes and covered her mouth in shock. Mr. Kang too was left petrified. "Oh lord... How did this happened?" He asked and looked at the door of the ward in which Seokjin and Tae-hee were kept.

"We don't know.. But the passers-by told us that Jin hyung's car got crashed into a rushing SUV. The driver was obviously at fault. He was driving in a rush and also he broke the traffic rules.." Yoongi stated. Seul-gi shaked her head. "I was offering him a help that we can send Tae-hee to her home safely.. But he didn't listen.. It was not his fault though.. Who would resist such a cute angel? He himself came to take her.. But oh god.. This was unexpected.." Seul-gi let out as she sat on the chair opposite to the 5 guys.

She looked at Taehyung. He was not speaking a word. She felt bad for him. She thought he was in a shock that his five year old daughter got into an accident. But the heck she was wrong! This man was fighting against his own feelings.

Tears were surely falling down from his eyes without any hesitation. He cried as well. But not for Tae-hee. He cried over his contemplative feelings.

He looked at the ward room door. His eyes held coldness but a little fear as well. Fear? For what? Tae-hee? And what if the answer was... Yes?

His darted towards the doctor who came out of the ward. Everyone stood up and went towards him. "Doctor?! How's Jin hyung? And Tae-hee?!" Jimin asked. The doctor sighed.

"They both need a surgery. And for that.. You need to pay the fees first." Doctor insisted. "We will pay whatever the amount is. But please.. We want our both patients to be safe.." Yoongi said.

He looked at their manager and the manager nodded. "I will go and pay the amount." He said.

"Manager hyung.. Pay the amount from our bank accounts. All 6 of us." Taehyung said. The manager nodded. "But the amount is ₩6,336,458.53... And the company can afford that much you know.. CEO can pay for the surgery.." Manager said. "It's okay. Just pay the bill from our bank accounts.." Namjoon insisted. "Well you guys have to come with me then.." Manager said. The 6 men nodded. They made their way to the receptionist to pay the hospital fees.

Seul-gi sat on the chair back along with her father. In these past days, she actually got attached to Tae-hee. Emotionally. The girl herself was like that. Who would not like to be with that little cute cheerful kid?

And now, the fact that Tae-hee and Seokjin got into an accident, made all of them shocked and left them petrified.

The doctor went to do the surgery of the two patients in the ward. The doctor took Tae-hee and Seokjin to the O.T for the operation.

Here, the 6 guys came back after paying the fees. They saw Tae-hee and Seokjin were taken to the O.T their hearts beating faster than usual.

The surgery was taking a lot of time. And 6 men were tired of waiting so much.

Jungkook was crumbled on the cold floor. Taehyung was staring at the red light of the Operation Theatre blankly. Jimin was sleeping beside Hoseok, placing his head on his shoulder. Hoseok was patting his head while wrapping his arm around his head. Yoongi who usually slept a lot, was now surprisingly wide awake, staring at nothing. Namjoon was crying silently praying for both the precious lives in their life.

Taehyung whose face was having a blank look, now turned into a hopeful one seeing the Green light blink at the O.T. The doctor came out of the O.T removing his mask.

Namjoon saw him and rushed to him. "Doctor? What happened?! How are they?!" He asked. Doctor smiled. "They are completely fine. No need to worry. But the only thing is... Miss Tae-hee has to stay in the hospital. Because she was severely impacted by the car crashing. She's having her right arm twisted. That means she has a right arm fractured. So we need to keep her undercare of the hospital to cure her. At least for the whole week."

Hearing this, Namjoon felt his ground slipped. "N-no! But how? I mean... Will she get fine? Nothing will affect her afterwards right?" He asked. Yoongi too walked towards them. "No. Once she is recovered.. She won't have any pain in her arm. She will be alright.." The doctor smiled and patted his shoulder and left. Yoongi came to Namjoon. "What happened?" He asked. Namjoon looked at him. "The doctor said that they both are fine.. But.." Namjoon paused.

"But what Namjoon-ah?" Yoongi asked impatiently. "Tae-hee would be in for undercare of the hospital as for her right arm is fractured.. And she will recover in a week.." Namjoon let out. Yoongi sighed. "I'm glad that the both of them are safe.." He breathed out.

Jungkook too walked towards them. He hugged Namjoon. "Namjoon hyung... Are they safe?" He asked and Namjoon explained everything to him. Jungkook cried in happiness. He rushed to Taehyung. "Hyung! They both are safe!!" He said and Taehyung hugged Jungkook. "Really? I want to see them.." Taehyung said. But he frowned.

He saw Tae-hee in a wheelchair coming out of the O.T. "Why is she in a wheelchair?" He asked. Jungkook explained him the thing about her. Taehyung's eyes widened.

The state in which Tae-hee was surely messed his mind. She was in the hospital clothes. Her right arm plastered. "Mr. Kim, her body was sore. So we had to take her in a wheelchair.." The nurse said. Taehyung looked at her and smiled a bit. "Thank you Miss.." He said and the nurse bowed at him and left. Taehyung looked at Tae-hee who had her eyes closed. She was sleeping and there were some cuts on her face.

Taehyung sighed and crouched down. He looked at her right arm which was plastered. He caressed it lightly not wanting to wake her up. The nurse who left earlier came again. "Oh Mr. Kim.. I have to take her to a different ward.." She said. Taehyung nodded and let her hold the wheelchair. He watched her moving the wheelchair to a ward.

He sighed and went to his hyungs. Namjoon was talking to the doctors about Seokjin. He overheard their conversation.

"Namjoon-ssi... Mr. Kim is fine. But the things are.. He got a fracture in his legs. Since the car rolled over the road, his leg got twisted in between the seat and the door as per what our paramedics informed me. So he won't be able to walk for some time. Like for a month. His fracture is severe than Miss Kim. And.. I prefer him to be in undercare of the hospital with Miss Kim as well.." The doctor informed.

Taehyung's eyes widened. Negative thoughts began to fill in his mind.

'He was so excited to fetch her... Now look what he has gotten himself into..'

'If only he didn't go to take her, this wouldn't have happened..'

'If only... She hadn't had to return and had stayed there... This would have never happened..'

His mind clouded with negative thoughts once again. Once again, he went back to his neglective self. Once again, He went to neglacting his own daughter. Once again, he was found in that same dark hole...

Chapter 6: The End.

---------------------------------------------------

Update!!! After a long time!! Phew...

How was the chapter?

Author, purplevxbes 💜🤜🏻🤛🏻❤️

Do vote and comment my dear readers...

Do follow me on instagram my dear readers. I'm coming up with an exciting MYG series.. I'm posting the fan fics in order of the members. So please do follow me on the Instagram as well.

Byee~ you light up my world~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.4K 30
Korea's seven mafia kings Cold rude heartless totally beasts. What happened when their dad will announce that he have girlfriend. Their a girl kind...
37.8K 1.1K 53
this story is about a 19 year old girl whose family is mafia , she has 7 brothers she love them they also love them they are like a happy family but...
35K 1.4K 46
Season 2 of "love me too" updated name "A little love" She got neglected by her mother but her step family treat her like she is their own daughter...