Diary of an wimpy kid - the u...

By That_dogman_fan

After a accident in Greg's school, characters have come back to live! Greg, Rowley and Chirag team up togethe... More

Part 1 - how it all started
Part 2 - the W.I.M.P.S treehouse inc.
Part 3 - The first victims
Part 4 - the not so good trip
Part 5 - the second victim
Part 6 - chasin n racin
Part 7 - the huanted season
Part 8 - The night before Halloween ( greg's pov version )
Part 8.5 - Loded trouble ( The day before Halloween Rodrick's POV )
Part 9 - The day of Halloween
Part 10 - Electric mystery
Part 11- parents return
Part 12 : Bryce in the act
Part 13 - Party madness!
Part 14 - the parent kidnapping accident
Part 15 - being at Grandma's
Part 16 - RODRICK IS IN PRISON?!
Part 17 - The mission
Part 18- G̷̨̲͕̀̇̈́͑l̷͙̅̾͘ḯ̸̮͕̉̕ṯ̶̡̡́̓̈ć̵̨̣̤̠̇̀̒h̸̬̺̐̚
Should i continue?

Part 19- the E.G.Z.E.T ( the first half )

102 1 5
By That_dogman_fan

i found a portal in the time zone shortcut, which shows E.G.Z.E.T! cool right? but the scene wasn't pretty, i will explain. There was no  the wimpy team in the scene, which was weird since i signed up with Rowley and chirag. And guess who won? BRYCE. I THOUGHT I TRAPPED HIM IN THE BASEMENT! guess he escaped. Alex told me that he found a portal to return home, and i went there, to stop Bryce for winning the E.G.Z.E.T.

If i win that, i will get A MILLION DOLLARES! I WILL BE RICH!  THAT WOULD A DREAM! i thought while walking in planview, i realized something now- what would grandma's reaction to see me? after all they must have realized i wasn't in house. i went to the house and saw nobody here, i remembered that grandma usually hides the key in the gnomes to prevent from robbers and that's EXCATCILY where i found the key.

I walked slowly, and checked if anybody was here, turns out everybody was asleep. so i went to the kitchen and got every snack that was supposed to be for manny. i went to the guest room and wrote in my journal, but then i heard bark noises, OH NO, I FORGOT THAT DAD GAVE SWEETIE TO GRANDMA! sweetie started barking loudly, i knew that manny and grandma was gonna wake up at any moment. I was thinking of a plan, and i finally got it, it was already GAME OVER.

They have already woken up.

Luckily tho, Grandma just said to not get into the guest room. So i guess she didnt realized i was gone yesterday. i got breakfast, and went to game hut to see when is it happening and turns out ITS TODAY!!!!!!!!! SHOT  I GOTTA GO

update: its gonna be in a hiatus now, also its almost by birthday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.3K 200
Everybody loves a little bit of Mark Edward. Go read Markitwo Imagines!! I couldn't publish any more chapters here :( May be some inappropriate stori...
5.5K 134 12
The dreamsmp and reader have been friends for a long time but what happens when they all decide to stay with each other for two very long weeks :0 Ba...
193K 3.5K 20
You're a member of Löded Diper. You've been their bass guitarist for as long as the bands been together. Everything is normal until you and Rodrick d...
84.7K 1.4K 19
Annabelle Banton Is still stuck in the 9th grade but hangs out with the 6th graders Greg Heffley and Rowley. spending her weekends listening to Rock...