Swallow - Riven By His Hands...

By bitchywitch131

-------------------------------------------------------- __He went to the bed in the middle of the room and s... More

××××××play in the morning //part 1 ××××××
×××××Play in the morning - Part 2×××××
'°• useless little omega •°'
^ *........ never wanted this .......* ^
××{==== ON THE GROUND ====}××
・:*:・ °•......in one part of me......•° ・:*:・
●★! YES MASTER !★●
controlling him
*** he cried more ***
✪)/again left alone \(✪
*##shattered into pieces ##*
××××××.........I'm really sorry..........××××××
。・:*:・(✿◕×making progress×◕✿)・:*:・ 。
✧・゚:*×××××× fake love ××××××*:・゚✧
××××'°•WHEN DOWN COMES ; ) •°'××××
***''finally we met again yoongi ' '***
@ I hope you like it ##
:・゚✧### seek for his warmth ###✧・゚:
'°• SHINING ON THE MIRROR •°'
'°• surprise surprise •°'
•°' himself and his past '°•
•°' their missing brother ! '°•
* regretting his whole life decision *
* surely not all alphas are same *
a/n
'°• Nineth Bill's heir. •°'
•°'World stopped spinning '°•
* cover. *
~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm not your Jimin~~~~~~~~~~~
SWALLOW - 2

_____'°•but it's just the starting•°'_____

1.8K 68 6
By bitchywitch131

It was the night time. Every one left the house or mansion hours ago but a single person was still there waiting patiently for his next command .
His feet were hurting so bad and he wanted to stand up from this position.

" Little master.. " A voice called from behind.

Jimin lifted his head towards the voice spoting a maid of his mates' mansion not new he guessed.

She bowed to him showing respect which Jimin should not expect being a slave as well , but she knows to how to behave towards her higher ranks.

" Young Master called for you in the backyard..... " She completed meeting his eyes lowering to his level. That time he realised what position  he is in . Feeling Ashamed of himself he looked away .
" Would you like me to lead the way master? " If Some one else was in her place he'd think she moke him but it was for the maid, she's been always loyal .

He shook his head not wanting to open his mouth, to withdrawal any feeling he's not ready to, but she already made her way leading him.

At last he stood up following the maid he made his way to Masters.

At the backyard , it was a large beautiful garden with hundred different types of flowers with so many different species. It would have been a beautiful view as well if there were not a few bodies lying dead on the ground blood spell everywhere.

There stood Jungkook facing the guards and maids of the house hold a gun in his hand which he used some time ago emptying it completely after filling again and again . Taehyung was sitting a little distant from there.

The said omega exited last door to back yard following the maid who bowed immediately leaving Jimin joined the group of maids.

His slow stady heart was now beating at quaker rate. When the smell of fresh blood hit his nose he unknowingly lifted his head and their eyes met.

Jungkook, his master  was now looking at him with a murderous stare , eyes pricing through his soul. His eyes widen in realisation gazed down straight away so can still escape first mistake. 

" Come here slave. " Jungkook spoke in a deep voice sending shivers through the omega. Jimin  quietly compelled though it was hard contain his stady heart from breaking apart.

The more he reach towards him the more his nose twist at the picky smell of blood. His last step, three foot away from Jungkook , he froze on his spot. He gulped thickly eyes locked on Jungkook's shoes a bloody paint tip over it. His heart beat growing visibly fasten.

" Kneel "

He compelled eyes still focusing there.

Then Jungkook moved to the side letting him see what happens when someone , not his mate, try to backstab him.

The front view was a massive art piece for the mafia mates but not for the new member of their family. Jimin was shaking out of fear, lips parted surely through dry heavy breath, he couldn't bring himself to even lift his eyes from the scene.

Jungkook band to his level whispered in his ear
" You see this..? These are all players.. Just like you playing with fire...more exactly me... They tried their best not to get caught but ...alas ! Their game is over. You'd be there giving them company if not were my mate darling. " He griped his jaw tightly kissed his left cheek from the side ones then moved his head to the side looked at him. Jungkook smiled , not a genuine smile, an evil smile.

A tear slipped from his eyes as he looked at Jungkook with hurt eyes. Now he understood what does Jungkook mean by these.

Jungkook stood up turning to Taehyung with a innocent gaze this time who was initially looking at them . " Hyung! My shoes got dirty. " He smirked  " But they are my favorite shoes. " Jimin listen carefully alart his mind  . " So I think I'm gonna clean them. Is it a good idea? " He asked acting all innocent confusing everyone including Jimin.

" Do whatever you want bunny. " Taehyung answered casually.

Obviously no one expected after this " Slave  ! I want you to clean my shoes with your cheeks not the one I kissed earlier, the other one coz your hands looks dirty. " He smirked seeing Jimin's pathetic state where he couldn't even sense what is comming next, ' so vulnerable ' he thought.

Jimin hesitantly looked up at Jungkook pleading him with his eyes , silent tears flowing down his rosy cheeks.

" What? " He asked with a smug on his face seeing Jimin hurt and hesitant face. " Wait  wait , this is not what I can make you do. This will be hard with the cheek no? So don't do that... " For a slight second Jimin's heart go fluttered but his face fell including everyone when Jungkook completed his half expressed thought.

" Use your mouth instead! You can even see and make sure your doing well while cleaning. Use your tung, you can lick it up all like a good puppy you are on your knees like a whore you are! " Taehyung's blood boil hearing the sentences leaving his lover's mouth, but he stopped himself from interrupting them.

" You love blood. No? " He asked mockingly.

" Jungkook! " Jimin looked at him in disbelief, already he broke rules and going to get punished anyway but he can't accept this treatment from Jungkook. He is referring as a blood sucking monster.

He acted brave enough but didn't thought it'll turn this much worse in his side. Jungkook couldn't hold his anger.
" You! You got your voice back I see. You think you're so tough? Trying to act brave , are you challanging me omega? Then let's see how much you can handle. He griped his hair pulling his face a little close whispered in the ear " You little whore. "
" No! " Jimin gritted his teeth. Jungkook pushed him away and slapped him hard that his face almost touched the ground from the impact. Jimin looked back at jungkook sitting on the ground one hand on his brushed cheek another supporting his body up tears sliding down none stop with a hint of anger in his eyes. " Fuck you! " He barked out of anger.
Now jungkook lost it totally. He slapped  him again and again  shouting at him for disrespecting.

Jimin tried to back off, he griped on his one leg sliding him back to his place and took out his belt.

Jimin's eyes widen, now this is going too far. He realised he has no choice but to leave his ego aside if he wants to stay alive after this. He cried more pleading Jungkook that this was enough saying sorry again and again that he learn his lesson and he'll never dare to disrespect his master again.

Jimin crawled to his feet holding at his now not so bloody feet asking for marcie which he wished would been heard by Jungkook , but no..

" Aahhh.... "

The first hit fell on his back almost stopped his heart beat.

" Get off! Now you say you are sorry, huh! "

Slash!!! Again another hit landed .

" aah.. ! .. Please.. Ngh.. Master I'm- I'm sorry.. Please don't hit me. " He griped on his feet more tightly before Jungkook yanked his head forced him to look up to him.

Everything was silent, Jimin was brought back to sence with a real hard slap. He'd fell from his kneeling position if Jungkook left his hair, holding his left cheeks , his left ear went numb for a second then he could hear Jungkook mocking at his face but with a different reason he sighed in relief when he realised that scene was just his imagination.

" We're you listening to me? You cried so easily, what did I even do . What were you thinking by the way that you went so deep not even heard anything I said earlier, did you? " He looked up at Jungkook some tears left his eye, then looked at his surroundings. He wasn't being punished at all, these were all in his mind terrifying him to no point for nothing, he was still in the living room kneeling at the same position besides Jungkook only Taehyung was standing a few steps apart brows kneed together looking at him.

He hurriedly took his position again wiped his tears with the sleeves of the shirt.

" I'm sorry master. I didn't mean to disappoint you. " He bowed deeply.

Jungkook just laughed at him. " Hyung look at this thing. It's saying sorry. " Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook 's words.

" Jimin go to my office and wait for me there, " Taehyung gestured him saying, " Upstairs. "

" Hyung... " Jungkook whined dramatically, he wants to play some.

Jimin stood on his tip toes was about to reach the stairs Jungkook spoke, " Wait Jimin " Jimin paused and looked back while Jungkook slowly walk to him," Did you really not hear anything I said? " Jimin brought his eyes back to ground  shook his head muttering a small ' sorry ' feeling vulnerable under his eyes.

" Hmm.. " Jungkook hummed lifted his fingers to cresh the little omega's soft cheeks and spoke " I said  all the maids are retired from their jobs now " Jimin gulped.. " So.. " Sweat started to form on his forehead    " From now on you're gonna do all the house corse  . But first let me tell you clearly you can't stand on your feet.. No never.. I want to see you always on your knees  . You understood or want me to repeat? " He smirked which broke Jimin's heart one more time.

Jimin looked at the stairs  and back to Jungkook wanting to ask some mercy but seeing Jungkook's face he understood it's of no use so he silently went back on his knees though were hurting already but sucking a deep breath in he compelled afterward   hissing at some point.

He spoke in his mind.. ' oh doll.. You made a great mistake.... You'll have to take the punishment and you are already tired .. What a pity.. But it's just the starting . '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
94.3K 4K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
123K 3.2K 17
Complete- "Ugh. I fucking hate you. You're the worst." "Am I? Am I really? Or are you just saying that I am because you don't want to admit that you...
10.7K 482 25
two students have to married because of their parents, it's a forced marriage so they can't accept this because of their past as tae have a bad past...