Girls Planet 999

By Ferniessss

🌌✨Girls Planet 999✨🌌 β€’β€’β€’ Meet Kim Y/N and watch her grow as an idol! Let's start with the survival show Gi... More

Introduction
Profile
Episode 1.1
Episode 1.2
Episode 1.3
Episode 1.4
Episode 1.5
TikTok Special
Episode 2.1
Episode 2.2
Episode 2.3
Episode 2.4
TikTok Special
Episode 3.1
Episode 3.2
Episode 3.3
Episode 3.4
Episode 3.5 + Some of Y/N's Life
TikTok Special
Episode 4.1
Episode 4.2 + some interactions
Episode 4.4
TikTok Special
Episode 5.1
[A/N]
[Explanation]

Episode 4.3

2.2K 75 1
By Ferniessss

🌌

GIRLS
PLANET
999

🌌

[Episode 4: Connect]
More clearly, My sign.

🌌

"Autumn is my favorite season" Jin Goo shared.

"He's a man of autumn," Sunmi said.

"But after this performance today, my favorite season might change. The skilled girl group represents K-pop. The trendy girl group has taken over the music charts. The 'Fifth Season' by OH MY GIRL."

"It nicely portrays the fluttery emotion. I wonder if the girls will get to deliver this emotion to the Planet Guardians. Two teams, please come up to stage." The Planet Master instructed.

"This group might be tricky to pick."

"Right."

"Look at their outfits."

"They're like fairies."

"They're like black swans and white swans."

As the two teams went in front of the stage Team 1 was the first to introduce themselves.

"In 3, 2. We are... Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. We have charms from every season. Annyeonghaseyo~ This is Our Season imnida~"

Team 2 then followed.

"Facial Expressions? OH MY GOSH! Performance? OH MY GOSH! Singing? OH MY GOSH! Annyeonghaseyo~ We are Oh My Gosh imnida~"

"Lee Ra Yeon" Sunmi called. "You and Kim Bo Ra of Team 1 have the same position. You're both the leader and lead vocalist. What about you do you think is better than Bo Ra?" Sunmi asked as the judges stared, interested by the question given to her.

"My feminine side with long straight hair!" Ra Yeon answered but ended up being embarrassed resulting the fellow teams to laugh along with the judges.

"I'll look forward to it."

"Thank you."

"Liang Qiao. It's your first time competing with your older sister, Liang Jiao. Who do you think will win?" Gu Young asked.

"It'll be hard to be certain, but I want you to watch and see who's better at expressing this season" The younger twin answered but was cutted off by her sister.

"Today, I'll make you fall for Our Season. Fall for our Version of 'The Fifth Season.'" The older twin said.

By the audience, Y/N was seated in the middle of Hiyyih and Miyu. The actress was confused about what they were talking about so she went to Hiyyih for help.

The older friend teasingly ignored her but still gave her answers at the end.

"This team is very similar. Bo Ra and Ra Yeon are the leaders and lead vocalists. Chang Ching and Joung Min are in charge of singing the killer verse. Liang Qiao and Liang Jiao are twins. This match is quite meaningful" Hanbyul pointed out.

🌌

Now Playing ▶
'The Fifth Season by Oh My Girl

🌌

"How did you like the performance of 'The Fifth Season' Team 2, Sunmi?" Jin Goo asked as he stands beside the girls.

"I was wondering if everyone was completely immersed. All of you lack confidence and focus. The lyrics are so sentimental yet I couldn't feel anything!" The Kpop Master criticizes as the girls try to put a straight face.

"Why couldn't we focus on your performance? I could read your eyes that you were worrying about the next part so that wasn't quite satisfying."  Hanbyul said.

"However, Liang Qiao... I was impressed by your huge improvement. Until now, you just looked cute but today, you looked serious and professional. So I was impressed. Good job." Tiffany complimented with a smile as the said person thanked with a bow.

The team went backstage as the judges were left to have a conversation about how the girls lacked confidence as they performed. Insecurities showed as they dance and sing in front of the audience.

"Now, it's 'The Fifth Season Team 1's turn." The Planet Master announced.

🌌

Now Playing ▶
'The Fifth Season by Oh My Girl

🌌

"This song must be hard to sing."

"The structure of the song usually goes like verse, pre-chorus, chorus. But this song has a very complex structure." Tiffany answered Gu Young who asked about it.

"Let's hear the masters' comments," Jin Goo said earning the attention of the judges.

"You weren't focused in the beginning but toward the end, I could see you starting to focus on the song. Bo Ra seems to have a great focus. She did well as a leader." Sunmi said.

"I was very disappointed with your singing. When Bo Ra and Lou Fei sang in harmony... Since I saw your best... I was disappointed that I couldn't see it here. I feel bad." Ah, Young admitted making the team leave with regrets.

The masters had a conversation about the two teams. They keep pointing out their advantages to each other resulting in them having a hard time choosing.

As the girls went back to the stage Jin Goo placed himself in the middle holding the results.

"Here's the winner chosen by the masters. Among the two teams that performed 'The Fifth Season' by OH MY GIRL, the winner is..." Jin Goo paused.

"Team 1. Congratulations, Team 1." The Planet Master announced and congratulated the girls who win as the other team sincerely comforts one another.

The two teams went backstage leaving Jin Goo on the stage.

"The next battle teams of Connect Mission. Three teams fight for the benefit of gaining thrice the votes. The quadruple million sellers 'The Eve' by EXO. The top idol group that becomes a genre in and of themselves. 'Mic Drop' by BTS. Unrivaled kings of performance. 'Pretty U' by Seventeen." The Planet Master explained.

"'The Eve' team. Please introduce yourselves." He instructed.

"Two, Three. We are top! We will bring you a special moment. Awoo~ Red Moon imnida~"

"Next, 'Mic Drop' team. Introduce yourselves, please."

"Annyeonghaseyo~ we're not only pretty, lovable, and cute, but filled with hidden fierce charms. We're Charismask imnida~"

"Next is 'Pretty U' team."

"🎶 We Are 🎶 Energy 🎶 Cutie Q-teen! 🎶 Kamsahamnida!" The girls finished with a bow.

"We'll start with 'Mic Drop' team" Jin Goo informed.

The judges looked at each other with worried glances, sharing how troubled they were by the group's performance during the Interim Evaluation. Also, Gu Young told them that he visited the girls backstage earlier.

🌌

Now Playing ▶
'Mic Drop' by BTS

🌌

The performance ended with everyone cheering for them. The two coaches, Hanbyul and Gu Young copied the mic drop using their pens as they gave each other a look.

"Please tell us what do you think about their 'Mic Drop' performance."

"Today... They look like a team. Not to mention the singing, I was worried about the dancing. But it was so cool." Sunmi said giving a proud smile to the team.

"All of us had more worries than expectation so it feels good to witness such progress. Thanks, guys." Gu Young honestly added and gave his thanks to the girls who made an effort on giving the best performance.

Y/N by the audience released a big smile and gave the team thumbs up with a loud cheer. BTS was one of her role models in life so it made her happy seeing her fellow contestants enjoy their stage performance.

"Next up is the team 'Pretty U' who prepared to perform a song by the versatile group, SEVENTEEN." Jin Goo spoke as the said team went to the stage.

"Remember when you said something about Hoshi-sunbaenim from SEVENTEEN when we went to buy their newest album?" Hiyyih disturbed her friend who was trying to wake herself up.

"Hiyyih!" The actress whispered shouted now fully awake. "Don't talk about things like that in here." Y/N nervously laughed. "And time had already passed! We should not remember some things from the past." She clasped her hands together and gave a nod.

Hiyyih who was beside her sighed. The girl was talking about what the young actress said to the older idol when they were watching the performance, not about Y/N's fangirling.

"I was not talking about that." The older one smirked. "I was talking about the performance we watched on your phone, not about your fangirling." She informed her friend who froze at her spot. "Y/N, you're just embarrassing yourself." Hiyyih finally laughed making her friend feel so small in her seat.

The bickering only stopped when the music of the current team started. Hiyyih was stopping herself from further laughing while Y/N forced herself to watch the performance in front.

🌌

Now Playing ▶
'Pretty U' by SEVENTEEN

🌌

"Myah was so cute!" Y/N voice was heard as Hiyyih along with some of the girls by the audience gave a nod.

"First, the killer verse. Guinn Myah." Sunmi called. "You were so lively. The whole team keeps up with her energy and your chemistry showed and saying 'Your Pretty' to each other made you look great! Watching you made me feel pretty. I feel like I'd look this performance up whenever I feel down. I got great energy from you. Good job!" She gave feedback as the girls bowed their heads, thanking the Kpop Master.

After receiving the good comments from the judges the team excitedly went backstage as they congratulated each other with a hug.

Authors Note:

This update was supposed to be posted two days ago but I enjoyed my time with my friends too much...

And I forgot about it...

For the nth time! I apologize!

School kinda gets me more irritated...

Goodbye!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 99 10
'Next time we see each other you guys might be Kpop idols. Isn't that strange?' Or In which Alexis Kim had 7 best friends, she loves photography and...
65K 1.8K 30
[ on twitter ] - "You're?" - "Choi Beomgyu." - "Oh, then you're mine." πŸ†#9 - yeongyu πŸ†#7 - kidols πŸ†#5 - kidols πŸ†#2 - kidols !! (6/18/22) πŸ†#8 - y...
17.8K 379 14
A girl became a trainee in a popular survival show program called 'Idols Planet' to chase her one and only dream, which is to become an idol. Little...
35.8K 1.3K 48
Dreaming of meeting her idol while working a fulltime job where she's constantly underestimated, she ends up being given a chance to show what she's...