The Broken Angel's Devil(Dami...

By minyooni2008

The story of an angel who was crushed by a liar. Will she give up her hopes? Will there be anyone for her? Re... More

Introduction
New Students???
'My Demon' and 'My Angel'
Chloe the Teaser
A/n
Upcoming Shocks
Author's Note

Savage self

210 3 0
By minyooni2008

(author speaking)

Nobodies POV: -

Hearing the comment, a small tint of pink spread across Nettie's cheeks. This cute moment was disturbed by......

(drumrolls please) ...

'ThE WaNNaBE rEpOR'T'Er' (I bet you can hear the sarcasm

)

'Great' MPS thought.

"How could you Marinette????!!!!" Screeched Alya.

"What did I do now ?...May I ask ?"said Mar in a sleepish way.

"What do you mean 'WhAt DiD i Do ?'. You payed a man to be with you just to make Adrien jealous and you also slapped Lila." told Alya.

The MPS was pissed because Mari was there with them for the entire time.'Ahh....There goes The sheep again'

But what they didn't expect was Mari's reply.

"Oh geez. You are so noisy .Just shut up" replied Mari and walked off.

---------TO BE CONTINUED--------

Hey Kittens...

Sorry for not uploading so late. I had exams.

You know

And please support me...

BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
374K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
335K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
705K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...