Imperium

By EssoLloydMpetha

My whole life just changed in one day. I was kidnapped by a scientist gone rogue. Experimented on with nanote... More

Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A note from the Author
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 19 Part 2
Chapter 20 Part 1
Chapter 20 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chaper 21 Part 2
Chapter 22 Part 1
Chapter 22 Part 2
Chapter 23 Part 1
Chapter 23 Part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part 3
Epilogue
A note from the author

Chapter 13

2.1K 192 25
By EssoLloydMpetha

I just freeze as my gym teacher stands there with a grin. His feet are still in liquid form and are attached to the floor, it is like he is part of the floor.

I'm not sure what I should do next, running sounds like a good idea. The thought constantly passes my mind whilst I stand there looking at my teacher. I still don't believe that my gym teacher of all people is working with or for the Controller.

"We were as shocked as you are right now when we found out that you were alive. So tell me, how?"

"How did you find out that I'm alive? What do you want from me?"

"You can't answer a question with another question, but I'll answer yours anyway." He says," Let's make things interesting, how do you think we found you?"

"It was the cop, wasn't it?"

"Now you are using your brain, the cop informed us that you were alive. I hadn't seen you at school until yesterday in gym class. I thought I was seeing a ghost."

"Why did you keep leaving notes in my locker and sending messages. Were you trying to scare me or something?"

"Notes? Messages? Kid, I have no idea what you're talking about?"

"Don't act dumb, you know you did!"

"Well if I did I would tell you, just think about it. Why would I lie about it, it's not like it's going to change anything."

Who else could it have been, if it wasn't them, who else is out there who knows about me.

"Enough chat, I'm taking you with me, whether you like it or not."

"I'd like to see you try."

Mr Young's feet go back to normal as his shoes appear again. He bends down to to pick up a basketball, he absorbs the rubber and his body and clothes turn into rubber. He turns orange in colour and has black stripes. He looks more like a freak, who is orange and has rubber skin.

Mr Young then starts jumping up and down, he bounces higher in every bounce. As he is in the air he folds himself into a ball, when he reaches the ground he bounces straight at me. He knocks me down, and rolls back then stands up again.

"Come on kid, I expected better than that," he says, standing on his two feet.

He then folds himself again, and bounces up and down and to the sides like a ball that has lost control. He bounces on the floor, the chairs on the sides and even the ceiling.

He knocks me down from the top and I hit the ground face first. Mr Young then bounces up and bounces on the ceiling and lands on my back.

He then rolls on my back tearing the clothes on my back until my skin appears. My skin starts shedding of forcefully as he rolls. Blood splatters on the wall behind me as I scream in agony.

I let Mr Young phase through me, and I stand up. Mr young reaches the floor and rolls forward, he stands up. Blood drips from my back to the floor, I'd swear my spine was appearing from my back.

I take of my top clothes that are torn, I throw them to the side and I'm now left topless. Mr young looks at me with a grin on his face."

"I don't remember you being so muscular, well I guess it came with the nanobots. This could get interesting, when we started fighting, I thought this would be a grab and go," he says as he walks to the sides. "Now I see that you've changed a little, you were one of the most scrawny boys in school."

He runs at me, and I run forward to meet him. I hit Mr Young straight on the ribs. To my suprise my hand bounces of Mr Young.

Mr Young turns his hands into a ball shape, and he punches my face so hard that I fly across the room. I land on the chairs breaking a couple as I crash land.

The rubber makes his fists more powerful, he just bounces me away with no effort at all. I need a plan, and a good one.

"Don't tell me that was it, is that the best shot you got," I say.

"You're playing with fire kid," he says, "and you'll get burnt."

He bounces up and down and to the sides again. He comes straight at me, I form a fist, ready to defend myself from the oncoming attack.

I punch the ball, it bounces back to the direction it came from but the force also sends him burrowing into more chairs.

Mr young crashes into chairs on the other side, across the court. He stands up and the rubber disappears, he is back to normal.

He touches the metal on the chairs and he absorbs it. His skin then changes into metal as he clenches his fists and punches them together. The sound of metal on metal echoes throughout the court. I jump down and land on the court, so does Mr Young.

Mr Young turns his hands into metalic swords as he walks over to me. He swings one hand and I dodge, he swings the other and I doge it too. I then punch Mr Young's face, and the sound of bone breaking cuts through the air like a knife. Followed by the groans of a teenage boy as he holds his hands up in excruciating pain.

I then receive a punch in the ribs and I can feel them break as I go down. I then turn invisible and start phasing, as my body heals. Mr Young starts looking around like a lost puppy.

I'm glad that wasn't a sword. I think as I'm down on the ground. Even the healing comes with more pain, I can feel the bones going back to the right place. My ribs aligning back to the way they were, I hold back my screams as the healing process continues.

"Where are you? Don't be a coward, come out and fight."

I then finish healing, and I can see that Mr Young's face is distorted from the punch that I hit him with. Mr Young then fixes his face, as I stop being invisible but I don't stop phasing. Mr Young watches me as I stand up. He punches me only to find that his punch passes through me.

Pain is all in your head. This is what I think as I punch Mr Young twice in the face again. I leave a dent in the shape of my fists on Mr Young's face. I take a few steps back and stop phasing. I don't want to finish my energy, I didn't know this could happen until yesterday.

Mr Young turns to try and cut me across my chest. I dodge this and land a quick one-two on Mr Young's abdomen. Mr Young bends down to get a knee straight to his face, he falls backfirst unto the ground.

I notice the cut across me chest, I'm not sure when it happened. I thought I had dodged all Mr Young's attacks. I'm a little shocked as I see the blood and the wound. Mr Young turns his hands into balls of steel and stands up to punch me three times in the face.

I wipe my mouth, even though it is not the only part bleeding on my face. I start shooting energy out of my hands, that seems to have no effect on Mr Young.

I intensify my energy blast, and the metal that is Mr Young starts to turn red. He comes closer as he melts the surface of the court, it starts sticking to the bottom of his shoes as he comes closer.

He starts melting as I increase the energy I'm shooting, he melts and becomes shorter with every step he tries to take. He finally melts completely and covers the floor. I stop shooting and look down at him as he starts opening a hole on the floor and keeps going down.

Mr Young jumps up and wraps himself around my topless torso. This burns me and my screams of agony echo throughout the room. I start phasing and Mr young phases through me, and leaves burn wounds on my body.

Mr young then starts structuring his body as the metal dries up, his legs, arms and body reappear. He stands straight up as I start to heal my wounds.

"Did you know, that your healing takes up more energy than any of your abilities? Well it depends on the injury you have. You have had broken bones, your face has stopped bleeding and you have no more wounds on your face, you've healed all of those."

Now you're healing the burn wounds. You may heal faster than all of us, but ask yourself this, at what cost? You're gonna run out of energy kid, just you wait. I told you when I got here that you're coming with me."

"Just shut up," I say whilst trying hard to handle the pain I am in. I'm not sure what to do next, all I can think about is getting rid of the pain on my body.

It may take my energy, but it's going to be impossible to fight with these wounds. I could just teleport home but I don't want to, I'm not going to run away from this creep. I know my fists hurt him but they hurt me even more. This could get ugly.

Mr Young starts going back to normal and his skin stops being metallic. He looks at Shaun and says, "Time to rap this up, it was fun while it lasted." He bends down and touches the floor and he absorbs it.

"Here is a suprise that I've been keeping for you." He says this as his legs start going into the floor and he becomes part of the floor.

His body goes in more and more into the court, until all his body is in. Now I can't see where he went, but I know he is part of the court. I can travel in between floors, but Mr Young can become part of anything he absorbs. My healing process is complete, but I can't help but look around.

"Now who is being the coward," I say.

Mr Young goes up and appears right infront of me, he punches me twice then he goes back down. Mr Young didn't even fully appear, he showed enough of himself just to land a few punches and go back.

Mr Young then appears behind me, he swings for a punch but his fist passes through me. I could feel the fist pass through me and I turn around and swing a punch at Mr Young. He has already gone back down by the time my fist reaches the position he was in. I start sending random blasts to the ground.

Whilst doing this, Mr Young holds my ankles from the back. He pulls my feet backwards, I start falling forward and I balance with my hands, I now look like I'm about to do a push up.

I get a punch from a below and it hits me in the stomach. I try standing up whilst holding my stomach, but Mr Young's hands appear from the ground to grab my head and pull it down.

My head hits the floor, and Mr Young appears from the ground as I have both hands on my head.

I can't stand straight as I stagger around trying to walk. I see Mr Young standing infront of me, I try walking to him. I stagger to the left and right, I then get a punch in the face which kills the dizziness.

I then look around but I can't find Mr Young. Mr Young keeps appearing to land a punch on me and then go back down. This continues for a while until I start phasing, Mr Young now sees that his punches go through me. He then shows himself but stands from a distance.

Maybe I should try doing what I did with that scarecrow at my mother's farm. Unless I somehow destroy the whole court, this guy won't stop what he is doing. Even then, there's always something to absorb.

I then imagine a hand coming out of my chest and moving at Mr Young's direction. The hand grabs Mr Young on the waist but apparently he can't feel or see it.

Ok, so no-one can see this hand but me. It isn't even real, so it's all in my mind. I can't help but grin a little as I try lifting him.

"What's so funny kid, you've realised that you're no match for me and you're thinking of running back home."

I start lifting Mr Young up, he can feel himself go higher and he looks down to see that he is not near any solid. I then turn Mr Young at an angle to be like he is laying on an invisible bed.

I pull him down hard and he hits the floor, I lift him up again and he breaks through the ceiling. I then pull Mr Young back down with all my might and energy I have left, Mr Young burrows into the court and he lays there unconscious. I then fall forward knowing that my energy is done and the threat is no more.

"I told you that I'm not going anywhere."

"I told you that you are coming with me wether you like it or not," Mr Young says.

Mr Young stands up and limps whilst coming at me. I can't even move as I just watch him come closer. Mr Young grabs me by the neck, I dangle in his hand trying to break free.

He absorbs the floor but it only covers his fist. "If I run out of energy whilst I have absorbed something, it doesn't disappear. I just can't absorb more, with a considerable amount of beating, what I have absorbed breaks apart."

"When you run out of energy, you just can't do anything," he says lifting me even higher into the air.

He punchesvme the first time on the face. My energy starts coming back, just as fast as I heal, it's the same with my energy.

I struggle to keep my eyes open as I get another punch in the face. I can see his fists start to break, the floor that he has absorbed starts peeling off. My eyes begin closing when Mr Young gets kicked from the back.

A man wearing all black stands behind Mr Young. The man is wearing a hoodie and it covers his face, they then start fighting as I go back down.

The man doesn't seem to have any ability but his fighting skill is amazing. Mr Young wasn't able to absorb and cover all his body, his energy must've ran out. It must've taken a lot to take in the damage I had done.

The hooded guy now holds Mr Young from the back, Mr Young is kneeling infront of the guy. He then holds his head and twists it, breaking Mr Young's neck. The guy now looks at me then runs out of the court leaving me laying there with Mr Young's dead body.

Well that's Chapter 13, hope you enjoyed it.

If you're enjoying the book, please take some time to click on that star and vote for this book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824 155 21
Aren't you ever tired of the same old super hero story? The hero is cool looking with bulging muscles, and always wins. Like, always. Even if the sit...
843K 27.6K 40
. Three years. It had been three years since he'd been taken, experimented on, had his DNA altered and became a freak of nature. He knew be...
674 72 23
[ONGOING] "You're delusional. I should've seen it before..." ~~~~~~~ Tanza is an agender paramedic. They rely solely on themselves, and the last thin...
1.5M 46.6K 40
*Over 1.4 million reads - published on Amazon* My name is Abigail Beckett, and this is 2415, the human race is no longer the only intellectual specie...