Take care of us: Yandere! Way...

By Confused_StanWeeb

"I don't like her." "I see you~" "You shouldn't have come here." "A new toy!" "Princess." "He's dead." "I l... More

New job
Why here?
My Toy
Meeting
Good people
Down here
Game
Hendery
Home...
Winwin and Yuta
Rules
Ten
Met before
First love
My Bella
It burns
Friends?
Fallen angle
Na Jaemin
I can't protect you
Without you
Trust part 1
Trust part 2
Jaehyun
My brother
I'll protect you
Kids
Turn back time
I wanna die (Choice 1)
She's mine (choice 2)
I'm coming (choice 3)
Take care of us (Choice 4)
Have a new yandere story

Dream

1.2K 48 10
By Confused_StanWeeb

"Jaemin!" Y/n calls out to him making him turn around to look at her. 

"Hey Y/n what's up?" Jaemin tells her as she runs up to him and hugs him. 

"Woah what's this for?" Jaemin asks her having her face him, she had the biggest smile on her face. 

"What I can't hug my best friend?" Y/n smiles brightly at him making him cup her cheek. She blushes at the action, he was pulling her closer to his face then she felt someone grab her wrist. She looks to see Renjun holding her wrist. 

"Y/n it's not him!" Renjun tells her she looks back at Jaemin to find him with dark eye bags under his eyes. His skin was pale, hair all over the place. Renjun pulls her back from Jaemin as she cries. 

"Y/n trust me it's me." He tells her as Renjun was no where to be found. Jaemin hugs her from behind making her cry even more. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry I asked you to go down there." Y/n says as she no longer feels his arms anymore. She looks around for him, but then comes face to face with Taeil. He looked as if he had drowned. 

"Y/n don't trust them. Wake up!" Taeil tells her making her back away from him as he walks to her. Then she felt hands on her arms holding her in place. 

"Wake up! Don't make their dream a reality." Jaemin tells her as she shakes him off and wakes in her bed. She sits up and takes a sigh of relief as she sees it's still night. She laids back down and turns to find Jaemin next to her, his open wrists bleeding on her bed. She screams as he sits up. 

"Wake up!" And she did for real this time. She looked around her bedroom to find no one in her home. Taking another breathe she get's ready for the day. After work yesertday Mark asked if she wanted to hang out with him and the others today. The others being Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Chenle, and Jisung. She agreed and needed time away from the boys. She had left Sungchan and Shotaro in charge of them, which okay since they liked them. Mainly Yangyang. 

  Y/n headed out to meet with the boys to grab something to eat, after the dream she had she wanted something to drink and eat. As she walked she looked at some of the windows to see what they had inside. In the reinfection she thought she saw Jaemin, which made her look back to where he was standing in the window. Though he wasn't there. She looks back at the window and sees he's right behind her making her jump, making Jeno jump. 

"Uhh good morning to you too Y/n." Jeno says as he puts his hands up and jokes with Y/n. 

"S-sorry I thought...I thought I saw him." Y/n says as Jeno pats her head. 

"It's okay, you miss him. It's understandable. Sometimes I feel him around me when no one's there." Jeno says making Y/n nod. 

"Yeah I get that. Come on Renjun's going to be mad if were late." Y/n says as they head over to the diner. 

"Finally you guys take forever. I was about to order to-go." Renjun says as Y/n and Jeno walk up to them. 

"Shut up, you love us." Jeno says making Chenle laugh. 

"Come on I'm hungry." Jisung says as the group walks in and get seated. 

"So how did everyone sleep last night?" Mark asks as he looks at the menu. Everyone said they slept good, but Y/n kept quite. 

"I slept like a little baby, thanks for asking." Haechan smiles and winks at Mark making him roll his eyes. Jeno's eyes land on Y/n as she stays quite from the question. 

"Y/n? You good you've been quite since we met up. You okay?" Jeno says noticing Y/n's mood.

"Oh it's nothing I'm just thinking." Y/n answers as the drinks come to the table. 

"About what?" Chenle asks as he takes a sip of his coke. Y/n looks at her drink not knowing if to answer or not. 

"She's thinking of Jaemin. I mean it's understandable, she thinks of him because he confessed that he liked her. While at the same time she realized that she's like him as well, just never noticed. Plus looking at the way you are I'm guessing you had a dream about him." Renjun answers for Y/n making the group look at him. 

"Aww come to papa Jeno. It's okay papa is here." Jeno hugs Y/n making her pat his hand a little. 

"Heh thanks Jeno, but Renjun how did you know about the dream?" Y/n asks him. He told her it was oblivious, though the others didn't pick up on it. 

"So you going to tell us about it or not?" Renjun says making Mark hit him on the head. 

"Idiot what if she doesn't want to." Mark scolds him. 

"No it's better I talk about, I need another opinion anyway. It was kinda weird." Y/n explain and they all agreed to listen. She explains the dream and they looked at each other. 

"So both Jaemin and dr. Moon were telling you not to trust 'them'. I'm guessing the 'them' is Kun, Ten and the others of course. I get Jaemin, but why dr. Moon?" Mark says and Y/n shrugs her shoulders. 

"What if their telling you not to be their nurse anymore. What if they know something that we don't. I'm pretty sure Mark hyung can get into some files and poof your golden." Haechan says letting the group think as Mark refuses. 

"No I'm not losing my job because Jaemin said not to trust someone." Mark claims while he crosses his arms. 

"Mark's right, it's not worth something to lose a job about. Plus it's just a dream, doesn't mean anything." Y/n says as Chenle smirks and pulls out a deck of card onto the table. 

"I've been waiting to use these bad boys." Chenle says with a smile as Jisung rolls his eyes. 

"Chenle what are those?" Renjun says as Jeno looks at the cards. 

"Are these Tarot cards? Since when do you do this stuff?" Haechan asks as Chenle takes back the cards. 

"Tiktok." Chenle answers as half of the group roll their eyes and the other half sigh. 

"Hey I wanna see if I can find my soulmate, the cards keep saying it's someone who's like my best friend, but who could that be?" Chenle says as Mark and Renjun shake their head. 

"Do you know what your doing Chenle hyung?" Jisung asks and Chenle holds his head up high. 

"Of course I do. So Y/n mix up the deck and I'll speared them out so you can pick three and I'll tell you what they mean all together." Chenle says as he gives the cards to Y/n to mix up. She does as she was told then pulls out three cards. Chenle flipped them over, the first you two were fine, but the last one worried everyone since it was the death card. 

"Okay I would say the death card is okay if upright, but it's not. So what this reading means something or someone is going to mess something up your path, it's your choice how it come out though. If you choose right then everything should be okay, if not everything's going to shit." Chenle explains making Y/n eyes widen. 

"What do you mean by 'If you choose right then everything should be okay'? If she does something right it could be either bad or good?" Mark asks as Chenle nods. 

"Yeah say it's like a time line." Chenle says as Jisung's eyes brighten. 

"Like the one in Loki? Like that?" Jisung says as Chenle looks at him. 

"Uhhh yeah let's go with that. Say this piece of lettuce is the main time line. If you make the choice to 'Listen' to Jaemin and this dream, then it will go straight. Say that's the main time line. Now look at it as you do listen to him, change your mind and do something stupid. It makes another path. Now there's a time line where you don't listen to him and the bad really comes." Chenle explains as he rips the lettuce in three pieces. 

"Now your choice can lead to other time lines as well. So what you do is important up until this point in time where you make the choice to listen or ignore. Hi I have too much time on my hands." Chenle jokes making the group smile. Y/n looks at the lettuce again and sighs. 

'Until then I'll just try and keep living my life.' 

'They won't let you, please listen to me.' 

Double update because I felt like it :D. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 2.8K 76
(Y/n) woke in a room without her memory, knowing only what she was told by a redhead who was incredibly dedicated to her. She was told her family and...
236K 8K 31
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴᴇʀ x ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ --------- Warning ⚠️ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...
2.4K 122 19
{Yandere male x female chubby reader} In a world with magical beings, there is a kingdom, far, far, away where a servant named Y/n lives. You work in...
213K 3.6K 95
̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w a̶̶m̶d ̶i ̶n̶e̶̶e̶...