Unexpected

De amaZnWriteR20

(The Millers Book 1) Violet Mae Ross just got out of a toxic relationship, and plans on focusing on herself f... Mai multe

Prologue - Getting Out of There
One - Friends and New Kids
Two - Rumors aren't pretty and Lunchroom trouble
Three - Family dinner
Four - Dick move
Five - Apologies
Six - Party pt. 1
Eight - Free Ride
Nine - Another rumor
Ten - Making it true (partially)
Eleven - First date
Twelve - The truth
Thirteen - There's a...problem
Fourteen - Dropping the News
Fifteen - The Baby Daddy
Sixteen - Meeting his family
Seventeen - Be Mine?
Eighteen - Gender Reveal
Nineteen - Finnly J
Epilogue - Forever
Other Stories

Seven - Party pt. 2

20 3 0
De amaZnWriteR20

Seven - Party pt. 2

TW: Mentions of sexual assault

Violet Mae POV

I was having fun. Partying. Drinking.

And Shawn was great company. He would dance with me, but also watch me the entire time. Like I was some performer that he couldn't, wouldn't take his eyes off in case he missed something magical.

He also called me beautiful. It could just be a way to get at me, but he sounded so sincere, it was hard to not believe him. So I did.

And it made me so much happier to be in his presence. Everything inside me was warm and happy. I felt like I was floating.

I never felt like that, and it was a feeling I could get used to.

Sometime in the night I had to pee so I gave him my drink and told him I had to go to the bathroom and left.

I had been to Rachel's house multiple times before so it was easy to find the bathroom, but right when I was about to grab the handle, it opened and out walked my ex, Jacob.

I jump and step back, getting out of his way.

"Well if it isn't Violet," he says with his nasty smirk.

I nod politely. "Jacob. How are you?"

He looks me up and down, making me feel like scum, and sneers. "Been better. That dress makes you look a little big, doesn't it doll?"

"I don't think so, no." I sound sure but inside, I'm curling up in a ball and crying. "I look good."

"Yeah? How about we see just how good you look, shall we?"

"What?"

He takes a step forward, pushing me back. "Come on, baby. Take it off. I won't hurt you."

I shake my head and debate running off, but I'm in heels and there's stairs. That's not a good combination.

Now, I'm not a virgin. I've had sex before. It was with him, but still. I'm not a virgin. But this is wrong. So, so wrong.

"Come on baby. Be good and listen to me." He takes another step towards me.

I shake my head and back away.

Another step forward.

I step back.

We do this dance until he has me backed up to the wall.

I go to run, but he grabs me. As soon as his hands grab me, I scream. Hoping someone heard me.

***

Shawn POV

I got to the top of the stairs when I heard the most terrified, hurt scream I ever had in my life. My footsteps pick up and I go sprinting down the hall.

I come to a stop when I see Violet struggling and crying against a guy who's in the process of ripping off her dress but her wiggling makes it difficult.

She looks like she can't breathe.

I shout and take off yelling, grabbing the guy by the collar and pulling him off her.

She falls to the ground sobbing and as much as I want to hold her and consol her, I have a douchebag to beat up.

***

Violet Mae POV

I've never been so thankful of someone in my life.

Shawn got to me at the perfect time and I didn't even object when he started kicking the shit out of my ex. I just watched, trying to calm my breathing.

I owe this guy the world.

***

Shawn POV

I've never been so pissed at a human being in my life.

He was so low that he decided to try to-

I kick the shit out of him.

When I'm done, his face is black and blue and he's passed out.

I stand, wipe my bloody knuckles on my jeans, and go back to Violet who's staring at me in awe.

***

Violet Mae POV

Normally I'd be disgusted, but I'm in awe.

He did that for me?

I've never had a guy be that willing to do something for my safety. It gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling.

The feeling that I really like.

I'm starting to love that feeling.

***

Shawn POV

She wasn't all there.

Understandable.

I pick her up and carry her to the car, not wanting to keep her around there any longer.

I don't even think that bitch knew I left and I'm glad. I'll deal with her later.

When I'm calmer.

I drove her to my house, not wanting to take her home when she's in this state. I don't worry about my family, because they're all asleep at this time.

Carrying her inside, I give her a shirt and a pair of my basketball shorts to change into, leaving with her phone to call her mom so she wasn't too worried.

"Hello," her mom responded.

"Hello Mrs. Ross. It's Shawn," I reply, looking at my bedroom door.

"Shawn? Is Vi alright?"

"Yes ma'am, she's fine. She's just...slightly unwell so I brought her back to my place where she will stay the night if that's alright. I myself am slightly drunk and don't feel comfortable driving her clear across town to drop her off."

"Does she want us to come get her?"

"No, she fell asleep. I'll drop her off in the morning."

"Alright. Thank you Shawn. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Mrs. Ross."

I hang up just as my door opens, revealing Violet standing there in my shirt. Just as I was about to say something, she comes and wraps her arms around my torso, clinging to me for dear life.

I stroke her hair and stay silent, slightly rocking her.

"You okay baby?"

She starts to nod but shakes her head, looking up at me, crying again.

"Shhh. You're okay." I pick her up and carry her into my room, closing the door with my foot for privacy. "You're fine. He won't get you."

She stays silent and snuggles further into my chest.

"Are you okay staying here tonight?"

She nods.

"Do you want the bed or couch?" I wasn't going to force her to take either.

"I don't care," she replies, looking around us. "Wherever you want me to sleep."

"You can have the bed if you want."

"Uh...okay. If you say so."

I tuck her in and am about to leave when she says, "And Shawn."

I turn to look at her. "Yes?"

"Thank you."

***

Back-to-back updates? Who's she?

Enjoy!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

27.3K 2K 31
||Wattys 2022 Shortlist|| Kian Advani was a closeted queer in his high school. Always in denial of his true feelings and emotions. So much so that h...
72K 3.5K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...
722K 24K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
1.4K 22 10
~ chris sturniolo x reader ~ mature for language only ~ the first couple of chapters are just starters and don't include the triplets yet. ~ star...