๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ - y/n x rea...

By muichiroswifey

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ, "๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง."๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... More

๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜ - the encounter

๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข

216 8 24
By muichiroswifey

Just a short information chapter to avoid confusion.

I'm sure you would understand this already if you've read the description, but if you haven't and to be more in depth about it:

 This book will be about the romance story between Y/N and Reader. 

Yes, the Y/N you usually see from reading X Reader fanfictions, but the female badass with the top girl energy one.

As for the reader, they will be gender neutral and have a more soft and shy personality.

This is more of a character insert than a reader insert honestly, but you could still take this as an X Reader story (as in, the main character shipped with YOU)

Throughout the whole story, i will be addressing Y/N as Y/N and Reader as Reader 

e.g "Reader seems really happy today," or "Y/N looked at Reader and smiled."

Oh, and Y/N's is pronounced as "why en" of course. 

Well, that's all you have to know, enjoy the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...