His Sin ✔️

By Midika

*Mature Content* "You're mine," he growls, his grip on me tightening. "And I always get what I want." +++ One... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE

FORTY TWO

7.7K 315 23
By Midika

Word Count: 1547

~Amolet

It takes me a long moment to gather my thoughts.

Standing in front of me, is a girl I've never met in my life, and yet feel like I know far too much about. She's slightly taller than me, hair pulled back behind her, striking blue eyes examining me with as much scrutiny as I am examining her.

"Abella...What are you doing here," I question, looking down at Kace, who has been successfully knocked out. Abella rests the bat against the wall, as if it took nothing at all to take him down. I'll admit, I'm impressed.

"I don't exactly have much time to explain. We should get away from here, though," she exclaims, brushing past me and to the front door. She doesn't seem frantic, but it's obvious that Kace will wake eventually, and the further away from him we are when that happens, the better off we will be.

"You...Are you dead?" I ask, having to remind myself that I'm technically dead now, which means in order for her to be standing in front of me right now, she must be too.

It's not exactly like it's a shocking revelation, considering we were told Noah killed her. I was just holding onto hope we were wrong about that. It would hurt my heart to look at him, but she seems to be doing just fine right now.

"Technically yes, but I don't actually belong here," she mutters, opening the front door to look out into the hallway.

I frown.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I can't decide if I'm relieved to see her, since I don't know anyone in a place that could be huge - I don't know yet. I may not know her, but we have something big in common, and right now, it seems she is the only person I can trust.

She motions for me to follow her out into the hallway, so I do so warily, unsure of what we are going to come across outside of my assigned apartment. "You know Stace, right?"

Even the mention of his name rouses anger inside me. He is the reason I am here...He snapped my neck, and now I'm dead and an Immortal. If I ever get to see him again, I'm going to try use my powers, regardless of whether he is from another Realm. And if it works, I'm going to kill him, and I'm not going to feel bad about it.

"He killed me," I mutter as we descend down a flight of stairs, no windows around to reveal what waits for us outside.

I can still feel Stace's hands on me, the feeling as he took my life...

"Well I'm from his Realm. So was Noah..." she explains, opening the door to the apartment.

Outside, nothing is all that much different from anything I've seen before. It's similar to the city Lev and I lived in back in the Mortal Realm, just with far less definitive features, and every building here looks the same. The street we step onto is almost completely barren, no one walking around despite the fine weather.

"Did Noah kill you?" I have to know whether I was right about it or not.

"Yes," Abella mutters, crossing the street, leading me through narrow alleyways. The lack of any sign of life is unnerving. How Abella found me, I have no idea, but I have a feeling I would be very alone if she didn't. "He brought me here, wanting to preserve my soul, as there is no afterlife in the Realm I'm from.

"Why would he do that?"

"He wanted to use my magic, have it for himself so he could continue being an Alpha," she notes, shoving her hands in her jacket pockets. "He wanted to kill Immortals."

"But you're mates." I still can't wrap my head around that. How can someone be so detached to kill their own mate? That alone should have killed him, and yet he walked around like it was no issue at all. With Cian in mind, I couldn't even think about that....

She doesn't look over her shoulder at me as she walks, sounding withdrawn. "I was fooled. Noah was never my mate."

"He used magic?" My mind reels as I try to make sense of that.

"It's hard to explain," she says with a shrug, suggesting she may not know much herself about Noah's diabolical plan. "Just know I'm going to help you get out of here. If we go to a certain person, they will be able to contract Cian, and as me being here causes a black spot for Death, we may be able to use that chance to get you out."

Suddenly my heart is racing, and I'm rushing to keep up with Abella. I want out of here now. The sooner I am, the quicker I can get my revenge on Stace, which is something I'm craving right now. But more importantly, I can see Cian again. It feels wrong being split from him, even if it hasn't been that long.

"What about you?" I ask softly.

"I can't leave," she says dismissively, waving her arm about as if she isn't bothered by that. I can hear in her tone that she most definitely is. "I don't belong to the Immortal Realm. I'm already pushing the limits by dying in my home Realm and having my soul, contained by magic, brought here."

"It's okay, we will find you help-"

Abella pauses, eyes blazing as she stares me down hopelessly. "Amolet. I leave, and I cease to exist."

Oh...There must not be some magical afterlife in her Realm, meaning that the moment she leaves her, she is dead forever. Suddenly it makes sense. Why would she want to leave here, even if everything seems so monotonous and frankly lonely.

"Why would you do this for me?" I ask gentle. Part of me expected that if I ever did meet her, she wouldn't like me, considering I'm the new mate to her old one, however she seems to have her mind on only one thing.

Getting me out of here.

"I heard you were here, and I knew I had to get you out," she says with a shrug. "After everything, I owe Cian a lot."

Squaring my shoulders back, I look at her earnestly. "I'm going to kill Stace, when I'm out."

"Good luck. He has few weaknesses," Abella notes, before she digs into her pocket and turns to the closest door to a particularly tall building. "We should be safe here for tonight. It will take some time to cross the factions to where we need to go, so we set out in the morning."

I follow her into the building, the place far better quality than what I was given to reside in. A few people stand around the foyer, not bothering to raise their gaze to us as we walk. They all look around our age, my heart hurting just looking at them. I can't help but wonder how they died, but I can't asked questions, Abella grabbing my wrist to drag me up the stairs.

"So you will be stuck here?" I ask. I hate the thought of leaving her here. There has to be another way to get her out.

Abella unlocks another door, motioning for me to step in. "For now..."

The apartment is simple, almost bare aside from some neat furnishings. It's clear that Abella may be stuck here, but she doesn't end on being here forever. This place isn't permanent, giving me trace amounts of hope.

Then it hits me.

"Wait." I pause, frozen in place as realisation trickles through me, accompanied by dread. "I killed Noah."

Abella whirls around, eyes wide, realising the exact same thing I am.

"Where?"

"Mortal Realm."

If Noah is dead, he is going to be here. If he is here, that means he has access to us. Without realising it, I brought Abella's murderer here, where he can torment her more. Suddenly, I want to be sick. Abella has done nothing but help me, and now I've turned everything against her.

"He will be here," she whispers, dumping her keys on the counter. She doesn't seem terrified, although it's clear this is information that has hindered her plans. "We need to keep low."

"I can't leave you here when the man who killed you can now torment you," I exclaim. This is all my fault, I can't just leave now...

"I'll manage myself, don't worry," she assures me, motioning to the couch tucked against the wall. "You should get some rest."

For a moment, I almost consider if, before a loud knock rattles at the door, making both Abella and I jump. Abella doesn't look as though she is expecting any kind of guests, and for a terrifying moment, I'm convinced Kace as traced us back to here.

"Come on, Abella, open up," a familiar voice sings, knocking again. "It's your loving mate."

Abella and I exchange horrified glances. It's Noah.

💛••💛

His Sin is now completed on Radish!!

Hale now has his own story available now on Radish! The Immortal Prince.

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
7.5M 77.5K 6
*Book one in the Hell's Company series* Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in service of God, he was condemned to darkness. After thousan...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
6.6K 967 22
[COMPLETE] A rambly angel. A debonair demon. A very stuck elevator... NIRAEL has never been the best angel. A little too loud, always in the wrong pl...