A Misguided Monster a Misguid...

By Gloo0myDayys

Warnings: blood, violence, gore, Psyicical and Mental abuse, yelling, character death, mature language. (Ps... More

Untrusting.
Suspicions.
Bake.
Second-Thoughts.
Traitor.
Short-lived.
Disobedient.
Liar.
Nerves.
Sugar.
A Helping Hand.
Headache.
Detective.
Unreality.
Cracks and Dough.
The Enchantress.
Unlucky.
New Friends.
Distraught.
Gospel of Dismay.
Jam-Shead.
Powdered Snow.
Redo.
Yeast.

New Faces.

1.2K 40 41
By Gloo0myDayys

Velvet slowly awoke, getting out of bed as he strolled over to the living room, seeing Pastry still asleep. 'Surprised she isn't awake already, must be tired.' he sat at the counter, playing with his hair while he waited for her to wake up. after an hour or so, Pastry awoke as well. she yawned and stretched. 'Since when did I use a quilt last night?' She got up and rubbed her eyes. "Velvet? Are you awake..?" She looked around. "hm? morning..!" he smiled, looking over to see her.

Slightly squinting, Pastry rubbed her eyes, "Well it seems you have energy... Better mood I see?" She smiled and rolled her eyes. She walked over to a chair and sat down. "So what have you been doing for the time you've been awake?" "..uh, staring at the wall and rethinking my life decisions." "Ah.... Lovely. Well, why don't we STOP doing that? and stop being so edgy!" She sighed, "I'm hungry. Do you know if they have food here or I have to go out?" "you can check" he started playing with a strand of his hair

"Alright then." She walked over to the cabinet to look for something. "Oh, would you look at that!" There were a few types of jellies in there. She took some for herself and Red Velvet. "Want some?" "not hungry, thanks for the offer." "Suit yourself!" She took them to the chair and table and started to eat. "You sure your not hungry?  You haven't eaten for a while." "I'm good." Velvet rested his chin on the counter. "Okay. is there anything we need to do today?" "Not that I'm aware of, I know I need to go back to work today though, training or something."

After a while, Velvet noticed the time. "Well- I gotta head out to the castle now then, I'll see you later!" "Oh- goodbye! Have a good day at uh- work?" She waved. "alright, don't lose your Christ crackers while I'm gone" he walked out the door heading for town. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?!" She huffed and finished eating her breakfast.

---------------------------------------------

Espresso walked along the path, wrapping himself up in his coat, a little cold from the breeze as he gently rubbed his eye, exhausted. Madeleine ran up behind him, picking him up. "Morning Espresso! Have you gotten a good sleep??" "do ask before lifting me, and I got a good enough amount." he huffed, crossing his arms. "Oh don't be so glum friend! Cheer up!" He twirled him around.

"god, mhm, it's windy out today," Espresso looked at the trees, watching the leaves move with the wind, fixing his glasses "I may just blow away." "Exactly! That is why I must carry you! Make sure you won't blow away!" Madeleine smiled from ear to ear. "you're doing a good job," he smiled softly, fixing his coat. Madeleine chuckled to himself, "I am? But of course, I am! I'm the strongest cookie you know!" "oh? is that so?"

Madeleine looked behind him, seeing Red Velvet sitting on the bench again. "OH, RED VELVET!" He walked over carrying Espresso in his arms. "How are you doing this fine morning?!" "ah- uh- doing alright-" Espresso looked at him, before looking back at the sky, ignoring the conversation, zoning out. "Splendid! Espresso, I was thinking you go over the schedule with him! Ya know since you watch and help train the knights!" he didn't answer, staring at the clouds instead, smiling slightly.

He snapped in his face, "Earth to Espresso?" He sighed and dropped them. "Sorry about his behaviour, you have to forgive him!" He scratched the back of his neck. "ow!- asshole!-" Espresso snapped back, rubbing his head. "Don't.. Worry about it?" Velvet said awkwardly. "Well, you must pay attention! I'm trying to talk to you! Anyways, Velvet you're gonna go with Espresso for now alright?" Velvet nodded, carefully standing up. He pat his back and waved goodbye. "Now I have to start training, I'll see you two soon!" She strutted away.

Velvet looked to Espresso, "I'll follow your lead then." "yeah yeah-" he dusted himself off "sorry about my sour attitude, I dont get much sleep, dont take it personally if I say something." Espresso chuckled, leading Velvet down the path. "Come on now, we don't have all day!"

Espresso walked to a spot near the entrance of the castle. "This is the castle, though I assume you already know that. you will need to come here in the mornings, talk to Madeleine to see what you need to do that day. for the most part, it's rather quiet here other than the Cake hound attacks." he blinked, fixing his glasses. "you should go find Madeleine now, I've done all I can do, for now, ill call for you if you're needed." he leaned on a wall, sighing, struggling to stay awake. "I'll be on my way then." Velvet started making his way back to the castle as Espresso nodded, rubbing his temples.

Madeleine looked around, waiting outside until he saw Red Velvet approaching. "Oh thank god you're here! We just had something come up and I would really like your help-" Velvet made his way over. "..hm? what is it?" "The Church is holding a ceremony today for new members of the church and with the absolute DISASTER that happened last execution, we really need people to protect the citizens and keep watch. Do you think you could stand around in the background during the ceremony in the church courtyard today?"

'oh shit that's not good, Reverest or any other nun will recognize me on spot-' Velvet quickly broke eye contact, "Uh- I'm afraid I cannot have anything to do with the church, I hope you understand Sir." "Ooohhh-" Madeleine chuckled. "I get it! You're nervous!" "yeah sure- we'll go with that-" Madeleine grabbed his shoulder and pulled him next to his, "Don't worry good friend! I'll hook you up with a sword and we'll wait to get you armour! It's an easy job anyway! Just a bunch of nun ladies saying some prayers, no big deal! A strong fellow like you can deal with that yea?"

"There is no need for either, I have a weapon of my own." he pulled his sword out of the holster on his back. "and the reason I cannot have anything to do with the Church is that I don't have the best history with them because of my abnormal features." "Hmmm, that would be very awkward. Abnormal, normal- what's the difference!" Get used to his fucking stupidity, a himbo with a humble heart who's obsessed with himself, what more could you want in a leader? "No worries friend! All you have to do is stand WAAAAAY in the back! I'm sure they won't mind a big strong knight making sure of their safety!"

Velvet was starting to get a bit annoyed. "to put it short they tried to execute me because I saved one of their nuns."

"OoooOOoOoo a hero saving his lady friend!" Madeleine nudged him and winked. "I see I see. No matter, I'll just talk to them and tell them to leave you alone!" "Just- Don't talk to them at all will you? They'll have my head on a stick." "Wait. You were the one put up for execution?" "Well-.. yes?" He sighed, "Awh geez man I don't know.... I might have to turn you in-" "Fucking hell do I have to fight you now-"

"Nonono I don't want to fight! I just uhm- escaping execution IS a crime- And you know uh knights are all about STOPPING bad guys-" "I LITERALLY SAVED HER ASS AND THEY TRIED TO KILL ME FOR IT- I FEEL LIKE I HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO THAT-" he yelled in annoyance. "Woah- Woah- no need to be hostile!" He put his hands up.

Velvet sighed, rubbing his temples as he made his best effort to relax himself. "..Save her from what exactly?" "Long story I'm not allowed to speak of." "I see. Well, my friend, I can't punish you for doing a noble act..." Madeleine scratched his neck. "I'll just let you off with a warning, that okay?" Velvet took a deep breath, lifting his head. "Right.. just glad you haven't tried to murder me yet."

"I don't exactly have a reason to, plus, you seem like a good fellow!" "is everything alright? I heard yelling," Espresso walked over, crossing his arms. "Ah yes! I and my friend Red here were just talking about his schedule right Red Velvet?" Velvet nodded, avoiding eye contact with either of them. "oh, very well then. I have some things to do at home but ill be at the ceremony." he looked around, fixing his coat. "Alrighty, see you there!" He waved as Espresso hurried off.

"..I can try and keep watch from afar as long as I'm not seen by any nun, alright?" "Sounds good enough to me! Alright, I'll see you there later!" He waved again and started to walk into the castle. 'God- that went better than anticipated, just gotta hope that's the only thing I have to say.' he headed back towards the entrance to do his job until the ceremony. 'What even was the ceremony for? Hopefully, it won't have anything to do with me nor pastry.' he thought to himself.

Around an hour passed before Madeleine came over and tapped Velvet on the shoulder. "It's ceremony time! be careful!" Madeleine put his sword in his holster and went on his way to the church. A couple of other knights followed behind him with serious demeanours. Some of them even stopped to look Velvet up and down. he glared at them before taking a different path, knowing the place a little too well from being kidnapped from time to time, plus the execution shit. He managed to make it to a lower part of the church's roof, right above where the ceremony was being held.

------------------------------------------

Pastry had come to town to check on how Red Velvet is doing, imagining how nervous he must be. She looked around seeing a crowd at the church. 'What the hell is going on over there-' She carefully looked around trying to see if he was on the roof or something, unable to see. Maybe he was just that well hidden? A couple of young nuns were sitting in seats, she remembered her first ceremony where she was officially getting accepted as a nun after studying the Order the first few years of her life. She held on to the lunch she made for Red and looked toward the castle seeing nobody outside. Perhaps he was inside? She had no idea so she just spun around looking for him, trying to see over the crowd to try and find him. Did they have him trapped inside the church??

someone tapped on her shoulder as she turned around to see Velvet. "AH- Jeez you scared the sugar out of me!" She put her hand on her chest. "I uh- brought you lunch! I just wanted to see how you were doing-" "you realize how close you are to the church right? You get caught and you're dead!" "Well then why are you here?!" She crossed her arms. "its apparently a part of my job, but at least I was staying out of sight-"

"Yea yes whatever, not my fault I couldn't see you from ground level!" Pastry said. "You shouldn't be near here in the first place, that's irrelevant!" "Ok look I'm sorry alright but I just wanted to see where you were and what's going on! I didn't know where you were for god sake you could've been trapped in the church!" "I'm not gonna get fucking kidnapped again alright?" he kissed her cheek "you should hurry back, it's starting in about 5 minutes." "Okay but if you are in ANY sort of danger just scream as loud as you can or something?" "I- don't think that'll be necessary.." Velvet sighed.

"I'm gonna get back up to the roof, there's not going to be any nuns in town so take the chance to get anything you need alright?" "Alright, I will. Please please PLEASE, don't get into any trouble alright? I'll be out and about if you need me don't be afraid to holler. I'll be ready at any time to kick the shit out of somebody-" "geez- I can take care of myself-" "You almost getting executed doesn't sound like it~" "I- whatever- I'll be on my way now, see ya later!" he jumped back to his position.

'should be starting any second now.' Velvet watched the crowd gather around. Reverend walked up onto the stage, the crowd going silent. "Good evening to you all, This is the long-awaited day of our ceremony! we will be welcoming-" Velvet's thoughts were quickly interrupted. A nun had snuck up behind him, not a sound could be heard besides Mother Reverend and a cheering crowd. The nun took out a cloth and grabbed him from behind, covering his mouth, hushing him to sleep.

(lmao get cliffhanger'd)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 28 15
This is my personal AU It won't be accurate to what happened in the Cake Tower but I'll try to make their personalities as close to their original on...
383 21 8
If I don't like a ship, I'll say a ship I do like for it. If there is no bad ship, I'll make one for it. How the ship dynamic would work possibly. Ju...
76.1K 1.2K 76
Come join the dark side of wattpad, my friend. None of the characters belong to me! Credit to devsisters!!! (It's rated mature cause I curse. FYI: th...
9.9K 145 25
Hi! this is my first story! so I might not be good at it yet- but I'll try my best! What if pure vanilla had fallen into the ultimate dough instead...