• Blue In Your Eyes • || JIKO...

By MinMin_Beauty

!! ON HOLD !! Jimin feels so lonely in the small mansion. Even though his best friend Hoesok visits him every... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9

8

56 6 1
By MinMin_Beauty

Don't be sad Taetae, we love you

Author's POV

The doorbell rang and Hyejin ran fast towards the door, already knowing who was standing behind it. Her silk and black hair, shoulder length, bouncing as she was trying to reach the handle. She tiptoed and opened the door with her small hands.

"Taetae!" She screamed with enthusiasm while clapping her hands, reaching them out for the said man to carry her. His weird shaped boxy smile on show, his eyes forming into crescents. The stylish man, who works as a model, bent down and picked her up. He started spinning around while the girl laughed and held him tighter.

Hyejin loves being carried by Taehyung. He is taller than Jimin, so when he carries her she gets taller than her appa.

"Excuse moi, but I'm here too you know" Seokjin crossed his arms and pretended to frown while whipping his head to the said, looking away from the duo.

"Hehe, sorry Jinnie but you come here many times and Taetae only comes here few times" She said going towards Jin and hugging his tall legs. Jin's jeans smells like washing detergent. Hyejin likes it, the smell is so addicting she feeels like she could sniff on it all day long. But she doesn't like it as much as her appa's flowery scent. That scent is her favourite. It makes her feel calm but at the same time possesive, not wanting anyone else to smell her appa's scent.

"Oh! Sorry hyung and Tae. I didn't hear the doorbell ringing" Jimin said while going down the stairs, a big and welcoming smile on display.

"Jiminieeee!" Taehyung squeals and runs towards his soulmate- as Taehyung calls it -and gives him a bear hug.

Jimin giggles in Tae's embrace as he tries hugging his friend back but to no avail. Taehyung is squeezing him so hard it's almost becoming hard to breathe.

"Ya you bear! Let him go!" Jin butts in.

And the day goes on with laughters, dad jokes and noises echoing through the small mansion. Squirrels and birds peeking through the windows to see where the source of all the noises is coming from. For the first time in a while, the quiet and lonely small mansion in the middle of the forest is filled with laughters and joy.

...

"-so he took me out to a date, I mean of course he should after ignoring me for a whole year!" Jimin giggled at Jin's statement.

"Hyungie, stop overreacting. You're being a drama queen again" Taehyung rolled his eyes and kept playing with Hyejin who was sitting in his lap.

"Excuse you! What do you mean 'drama queen'? At least I'm in a relationship-" Jin started but realised what he said and covered his mouth, his eyes became round. Taehyung's smile dropped and he let his curly, dark brown hair fall over his eyes as he looked down. Hyejin sensed the discomfort and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry I didn't-" Jin started but got cut off.

"It's okay hyung, I understand that it just came out like that but please-" Taehyung looked Jin in the eyes with a sad smile "I hope you understand that I'm a bit sensitive about it"

Jimin had no clue what they were talking about and didn't know what to do. He signalled Hyejin to go to her room so the adults could talk in private.

Jimin sat beside Taehyung and rested his palm on the latter's knee.

"I'm sure Jin hyung didn't mean it. Do you want to talk about it?"

Taehyung sighed. He wasn't the type of person to show much of his unhappy side, but it's Jimin after all. Who could say no to an angel who wants nothing but your best?

"We're five guys in our group of friends, if you may not have noticed. It's Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung who are in a relationship, along with Jungkook. He and Joon hyung are brothers. Then we have me and Yoongi hyung." Taehyung paused.

"I wasn't there at the time but you've definitely seen Yoongi hyung the first time you met us- well them. Most of us have nicknames that we use when we're on missions"

"Missions?" Jimin asked, utterly confused.

"That's not very important, keep going Tae" Jin said, trying to cover up.

"Yeah, Namjoon hyung goes by the nickname RM. We call Yoongi hyung Suga and I have the name V. Like the letter v. We call Jungkook JK and Jin is just Jin. Anyways, it's kinda hard to explain the exact situation but I've been liking Yoongi hyung ever since we were young. Our families were very close back then. My older brother and Yoongi hyung were the same age and bestfriends. Back then I was shy and didn't play with other kids. I thought Yoongi hyung was cool and used to admire him from afar, until he got a girlfriend. At that time my older brother also had a girlfriend, but no one had met her before. I supported both of my hyungs, even tho I was lonely and hurt." Taehyung drank from the glass of water that sat on the table and continued. Jimin squeezed his hand to show that he was listening.

"Since our families were kinda rich, many people tried to scam us. And turns out that Yoongi hyung's ex was the same. I only knew the truth after their death. Apparently Yoongi hyung's girlfriend was originally my brother's girlfriend." Jimin let out a gasp.

"She and my brother had planned to steal money from the Min family and run away together. But unfortunately they died in an accident while they were on the run." Taehyung tightened his hold on his sweater as he felt the guilt eating him up.

"Yoongi hyung was hurt beyond words. We all were angry, shocked and hurt because of what my brother had done. But Suga hyung was hurt the most, he loved her so much-"

"No Taehyung, you're also hurting" Jin cut him off "Yoongi is doing a big mistake by blaming this on you. He's a stubborn child who doesn't want to listen just because he's hurt. But what he doesn't realise is that you're hurting too. You can't take the blame for what your brother did!" Jin slightly raised his voice but realised it and tried to breathe to calm himself down.

"Why is he blaming you?" Jimin asked, careful with his tone.

"He thinks that I knew about my brother's plan and was acting along with them."

"That's bullshit" Jin scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I'm really sorry for what happened Tae" Jimin gave an apologetic look and another squeeze on Taehyung's hand.

"It's okay Minnie, and thank you for understanding me. But enough about me!"
Taehyung ended his sentence with enthusiasm. Wanting to change the topic.

"We've talked about our love lives, what about yours? You're not interested in someone? What about that 'Hobi' guy that Hyejinnie talks about?" Taehyung wiggled with his eyebrows, a mischievous grin on his lips.

"Oh no no, Hoseok hyung and I are childhood friends and nothing more. Other than that I don't have someone and I don't think I need someone either. My focus is on Hyejin for now. If the right person comes along I'll take the chance, but I won't be going out there and search for love. I already have my daughter."

"Oh come onnn, you no fun Jiminie" Jin said with a pout.

"But I'm sure that you have preferences" Taehyung added, wiggling his eyebrows again.

"Well, I don't want to sound picky but.... maybe someone.. who has muscles? I don't know, but I want him to protect me and Hyejin? Sorry that sounded cliché and cheesy" Jimin's cheeks started turning into a light shade of pink.

"Awww, Jiminie that was so cute" Taehyung said with a wide grin while poking his bestfriend on the arm.

"So you prefer a he. Not a she?" Jin asked curiously.

"Yes, I think I only prefer guys"

"Continue! More!"

"Hmm, well I want him to.... be loyal and understanding. Since Hyejin is priority number one, I want him to love her- if possible- more than me. Respect is also very important, for a person to know their limits. Maybe also romantic? Welp, I think I've been reading too many books" Jimin broke into a fit of giggles.

"Naaw, that was cute" Jin cooed and pinched Jimin's mochi cheeks.

"Oh! I almost forgot. HYEJINNIE! YOU CAN COME DOWN SWEETIE!" Jimin called his daughter to come down to the living room, her room as well as Jimin's were on the second floor. He didn't want her to sit all alone.

Tiny feet were heard running. And in no second Hyejin was in front of them with a big smile on her face. She was holding a paper with a drawing, reaching it out for Taehyung to take. He took the paper from her small baby hands and saw the cutest drawing of Jimin, Jin and Tae holding hands and a little girl with a big heart in her hands- which he assumed was Hyejin.

"Don't be sad Taetae, we love you." She said and gave him the cutest smile. The three adults were melting in her cuteness.

"I love you too little bun. Uugh I just wanna keep you for myself" as Tae said that, an idea popped up in his head. He looked over at the smiling Jimin and gave him the biggest puppy eyes ever.

"Jiminie, you love me right? And you know I can be responsible" Taehyung started and Jimin nodded.

"Please please please can you let little bun sleep over at our house, please~" Tae pouted with his lower lip, trying to look cute in front of Jimin. The latter looked hesitant. He looked down at his daughter who gave him pleading eyes, he looked back up to his cute bestfriend. Jimin found it so hard to say no to such cuties. But at the same time, it was hard for him to stay away from his daughter. It has happened before, Jimin's grandparents used to take care of Hyejin while Jimin was working. But that was long time ago.

After some time of thinking Jimin gave in. "Alright, I'll let her sleep over, but I need to know where your house is."

"Yayyy!! So my hou-" Tae started but Jin cut hin off mid sentence.

"How about she comes over to my house? She can be with Joonie, Tae and I. We can also bring Kookie to sleep over as well, what do you think? You like Kookie right?" Jin bent down to reach Hyejin's height and asked her.

"Yay! I wanna meet Kookie and bake with Jinnie and play with Taetae and watch tv with Joonie! Oh! And Mr. Lil meow meow?"

Jin and Taehyung burst into a set of giggles "oh baby, you mean Yoongi? Sorry but he has work and won't be able to come." Jin gave the little girl an apologetic look. But she smiled anyway, at least she'll get to meet the other guys, and maybe next time Yoongi will come along.

Jimin was sitting and watching the smile and happiness on Hyejin's face. He is happy beyond words, and so grateful to be able to meet such nice people as these guys. Jimin would've never thought of getting real friends except from Hoseok. Ever since he was young he felt so isolated, like a beast imprisoned in his own house. The few people who talked to him only saw him as his 'illness'. It's like they had an obligation to be overprotective, not letting Jimin get hurt or experience new things, not letting him discover and wonder. Everything was dangerous.

But these guys are something else, they never saw his illness, they just saw Jimin.

Jimin was scared, he didn't want to imprison his daughter. He wanted her to have a normal childhood like all the other kids. Even though he couldn't share her fun or be with here while she was out, the only thing that mattered to him was for his daughter to be happy. Jimin knew that a parent's love for their child wasn't about the parents feeling accomplished or at ease. To show love for your child means understanding. Just because you as a parent think it's dangerous outside, doesn't mean you can forbid your kid from going out. As a parent you have to raise your kids in the best way possible, teach them what's right and what's wrong, but also prepare them for the future. Sooner or later, we all have to take our own decisions one way or another.

A child needs attention. You have to ask them what they feel, listen to their side of the story. Not block their happiness and then ask why they're disobeying.

...

After a whole hour lecture from Jimin about how to take care of Hyejin, the trio finally bid goodbye to the father and went to the car. Hyejin was so excited she was skipping and running to the car. Her ponytail bouncing and her yellow skirt going up and down. Her pink, flower backpack swaying as well.

Jin was carrying her bag of necessities and extra clothes that Jimin had prepared for his child. They sat in the car and Taehyung started driving.

"Hey, mini Jinnie" Taehyung started and looked at the back seat through the rear view mirror, where Hyejin was sitting and humming to a song playing on the radio. When she heard Taehyung call her name she stopped humming and looked at him.

"Wanna go somewhere fun before we go to Seokjin hyung's house?"

"Oh my god, good idea! How about we go to my restaurant and eat some delicious food?" Jin exclaimed.

"No you pabo, that's just boring. How about we go to.... what about a zoo? I'm sure there's a zoo open at this time, I mean it's just seven" Taehyung said.

"No I don't want to go to the zoo, then I will see the wolfs and many other animals in cages. I don't like that." Hyejin pouted with a frown.

"Then how about amusement park?"

"Yes!- oh, but I didn't ask appa"

"It's okii, I'm sure your appa wouldn't mind us having some fun. We can tell him after, that way he can't do anything." Taehyung grinned at his great idea.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, don't teach the girl like that, Jimin will kill us both you know."

"Oh please, don't worry no one will die, we're just having some fun. Amusement park here we come!" Taehyung exclaimed while turning a left and the park came to view.

::::::::::::::::::::

Boring I know 😒😔 but next chapter will contain Jikook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 86
Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has everything. But still, he is desperate to...
469K 29.9K 62
"Hyung--" "Mr. Jeon its not your home. Pay attention to your lesson!" Jungkook said to his younger brother. Jeon Jungkook, Who was 15 years old Alph...
584K 31K 59
Lee Y/n would be classed as an ordinary girl but with one small problem, she can't talk otherwise known as a mute. She was brought up in a honourable...
111K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...