PROTECT โžค WATCHING LEGACIES [...

By Trashmouth_Sahra

. . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ปเฟเพ‚ ห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžทโ›๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ... More

แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด›
แด„แด€๊œฑแด›
แด‡แด˜ษชษขส€แด€แด˜สœ
REWRITE!
แดษดแด‡

แด˜แด€ษดแด…แดส€แด€ แดษชแด‹แด€แด‡สŸ๊œฑแดษด

6.1K 181 71
By Trashmouth_Sahra

𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:

Pandora Henrika Mikaelson

𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫:

Blue

𝐀𝐠𝐞:

22

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲: 

5th of May

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲:

Ansel † (Paternal Grandfather)  

Dahlia † (Paternal Great-Aunt)

Esther Mikaelson † (Paternal Grandmother)

Mikael † (Paternal step-Grandfather)

Unknown witch † (Paternal Grandmother)

Unknown Werewolf † (Paternal Grandfather)

Niklaus Mikaelson † (Father)

Unknown Scarlet Witch † (Mother)

Caroline Forbes (Step-Mother)

Hayley Marshall-Kenner † (Step-Mother/Aunt through marrying Elijah)

Marcel Gerard (Adoptive Older Brother/Uncle through marrying Rebekah)

Freya Mikaelson (Paternal Aunt)

Keelin (Aunt through marrying Freya)

Finn Mikaelson † (Paternal Uncle)

Elijah Mikaelson † (Paternal Uncle)

Kol Mikaelson (Paternal Uncle)

Davina Claire (Aunt through marrying Kol)

Rebekah Mikaelson (Paternal Aunt)

Henrik Mikaelson † (Paternal Uncle)

Hope Mikaelson (Half-Sister)

Nik (Cousin)

Grayson Hayes (husband)

Elijah Nikkol Hayes-Mikaelson (son)

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬:

Undead

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬:

Tribrid (Scarlet Witch, Werewolf, Vampire)

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬:

Cruel, clever, power-hungry, manipulative, sarcastic, kind, protective, aggressive, paranoid, stubborn, competitive, short-tempered, confident, vengeful.

𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬:

Scarlet Witch Nature; 

-Psionics: Pandora acquired psionic powers through her DNA as a result of being daughter of the original Scarlet Witch. These powers manifest as a luminescent vapor or mist of red hue emanating from her hands and body, resembling the natural Chaos Magic she was born with.

These powers manifest themselves as reddish, glowing energy currents and mist-like shapes from her hands. When using her telepathic abilities, Pandora's irises glow a dark red colour. When using her telekinetic abilities, her irises glow a bright red colour. Pandora's powers are reliant on movement and focus, which means her enemies or opponents can stop her from using her powers by disrupting her focus or restricting her movements. Pandora's powers are magical in nature, as she draws energies from other dimensions. However, she has never received formal training with her powers, so they are more chaotic and unrefined. These enhanced powers, much like her Chaos Magic, are magical in nature.

- Psionic Energy Manipulation: Pandora can project energy blasts, streams, waves and bolts of her own psionic and telekinetic energy, allowing her to hit, push/pull or blow away her targets, potentially exerting enough force to destroy them. This energy manifests in any shape or form, outlining her telekinetic spheres of influence, as the energy is visible in a reddish colour. When her energy hits a target, she can use her telekinesis to inflict further damage. But Pandora sometimes loses control of her powers due to her emotions such as anger.

Telekinesis: Pandora has the ability to move, levitate and otherwise manipulate objects using her psionic energy in a remote manner without the need for her energy to first be projected from her hands. She uses this energy to affect and control molecules and particles, allowing her to fully control matter and energy. Her telekinesis is powerful enough to break bones and tear muscles as seen when Pandora tore out an unknown vampire's heart. Pandora is able to use her telekinesis to organise the dishes in her kitchen, use it to help herself handle all the kitchen items while preparing dinner, rebuild part of her house, break the glass of a large window, and hurl a car.

- Telekinetic Healing: Pandora has displayed great degrees of precision with her telekinesis.

- Disintegration: Pandora is capable of using her energy in such an acute telekinetic way that she is able to completely disintegrate objects on a molecular level.

- Force-field Generation: Pandora is able to create a highly durable barrier of energy that she can shape and conform as needed. She uses it to grab and break apart targets, protect others from enemy fire, contain a target or to cover and deflect attacks from enemies. Like any physical barriers, the barrier can be broken with extreme brute force. Pandora will learn to project her energy around herself, constructing a close-to-the-body psionic armour to protect herself from extreme impacts, such as falls from great heights or blows from super-humanly strong combatants, increasing her durability to a significant degree.

- Flight: Pandora is able to use this power to move through the air and simulate flight, in order to hover and safely float back to the ground. The use of this power manifests as a blast of psionic energy expelled from her hands onto the ground to propel herself up in the air, with a second blast used to slow her momentum as she approaches the ground allowing her to land safely. It operates more like an enhanced leap, thanks to the force of gravity pushing her down.

- Telepathy: Pandora can read minds, communicate telepathically, and experience the memories and thoughts of others. Pandora can scan a person's brain and finds any information she needs, including memories. She can also telepathically communicate with others (we can take Hope, Emma, and Sara as example) and even influence non-sentiments, such as animals.

- Mental Manipulation: Pandora is able to deploy a form of mental manipulation, often as a type of illusory hypnosis, using the same neuro-electric interface that is the basis of her telepathic powers. This power can be hypnotic in nature, placing the victim in a sort of trance while she viewed their memories. When using her power, her irises sometimes glow a dark reddish colour, especially when she concentrates it on specific targets. When this ability is in use, Pandora's reddish energy takes a more mist-like form, floating into the head of the victim in the form of neurons. The effects also distort the victim's iris coloration, causing them to shine a dark reddish colour. This also allows her to control other people's actions. Pandora's mental power is even strong enough to reverse the effects of compulsion. She can also manipulate the memory, thoughts, actions, emotions, and senses of others at will, as well as to induce sleep or pain and create illusions without any difficulty. Pandora can also elicit fear or emotional pain in a person in the form of nightmarish hallucinations that could stun and weaken even an individual. These visions can depict things that a person fears, regrets, or general disturbances, though the nature of it is not up to Pandora. She is able to know what her victim is seeing and be inside the vision with them.

- Cloaking: Rather than allowing light waves to pass through her, Pandora can make herself invisible by a trick of the Mind.

- Mental Detection: Pandora is able to sense where nearby people are.

- Mind Control: Pandora is able to manipulate the minds of others to get them to do what she wants them to do. She doesn't use it much because she has compulsion, but she can still use it on supernatural creatures.

- Mental Link: Pandora has the ability to develop a mental link with any person which remains as a connection to that individual as seen with Hope and Grayson.

- Mnemokinesis: Pandora can manipulate the memories individuals. She can erase, restore, or even implant false memories into a person's mind. She once threatened Landon by telling him that she could make him believe he was a dog. Also, aside from erasing memories, Pandora has the ability to restore memories as well.

- Amnesia Inducement: Pandora had the ability to cause loss of particular memories and amnesia in another person or group of people.

- Pathokinesis: Pandora can sense the feelings of others and alter them according to her will. With it, Pandora can resolve a tense situation peacefully or, make people coexist more easily. It can also be used to enlighten someone's mood; it will be described as a subtle ability, and is very useful in resolving conflict. Pandora can also manipulate the level of intensity people feel emotions, as shown when she calmed Lizzie so much that she fell asleep. She can also detect hostility and use it to her advantage. This power can work potently through a mental shield because it physically changes the emotions i.e. manipulating endorphins, adrenaline and pheromones instead of providing a false alarm to the mind. With practice, there is possibility that she can overload her targets with emotions in an offensive manner, such as inducing overwhelming fear in the target until they suffer from cardiac arrest. Certain manipulations require intense concentration.

- Telepathic Resistance: Pandora has the ability to resist compulsion, but some of the more powerful telepathy users might have more luck in manipulating Pandora, e.g. the immortals and the sirens.

- Pain Inducement: Pandora has the ability to project psionic forces from her mind powerful enough to cause both physical and mental harm to her desired targets.

- Chaos Magic Manipulation: Able to harness Chaos Magic, Pandora has started subconsciously using and tapping into her chaos magic on a very small scale, as such she is unaware of what she is using, and just believes it to be an extension of her witch powers. Her magic is primarily composed of the same red energy as her psionic powers making it easier for her to believe it is an extension.

- Conjuration: With a single thought, Pandora conjured a drink without even meaning to. She later conjured champagne and glasses with thought, though weakened at the time it did cause her to pass out.

- Time Manipulation: Pandora could rewound time on a broken mug without much thought and possibly without knowing what she was really doing. 

- Teleportation: Cassandra teleported a glass from Alaric's hand into her own with a wave of her hand during the dinner party.

Werewolf Nature;

Pandora has the normal powers of a werewolf. They are a little more heightened because of her being the first tribrid.

Vampire Nature;

Pandora is more powerful than the other vampires because of her being the first tribrid and because of her father being an original. 

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬:

Sheila St.John

Alaric Saltzman (Frenemies)

Caroline Forbes

Bonnie Bennett

Kai Parker

Grayson Hayes

𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬:

Pandora:

Hope and Pandora:

Grayson and Pandora:

AUTHOR NOTE:

Readers: Sahra you're supposed to be publishing a new chapter!

Me: But guys I'm a MATERIAL GWORL 😜😍💅😩💪

Anyways ello I have zero motivation but I decided to motivate myself by watching tvdu edits and making moodboards HOW DO THEY LOOK I WORKED SO FUCKING HARD FOR THEM 

Ily all xoxo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
181K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
80K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...