πŒπ€π…πˆπ€'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄�...

By xmsiexx

Lilith Alvarez, the daughter of Zane Alvarez. The most popular yet dangerous leader in the world Amery Anders... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
A/N
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
A/N

85

1.1K 22 0
By xmsiexx

~ CHAPTER EIGHTY - FIVE ~

L . A

!Long chapter!

I have been standing for a while now I'm talking to Aria.

"Can you thank Amery for making me the happiest I've ever been? Tell her I have loved her every since I first let my eyes lay on her and I have every since. She's incredible and I can't thank her enough. Just let her know."I smile and she looks at me.

"Why can't you say it instead of me?"She asked and I giggle.

"Because it would sound better with it coming off you."I admit and she looked at me in awe, "plus I have to go sort something out with this so called crowd."

"Of course."She laughed and I thank her and walk down the carpet and duck under the rope and entered the crowd.

My name was called out from lots of different people but I only need to find one family.

After 10 minutes of searching I see Lisa and I quickly head over.

"Sorry to disturb"I laugh and Lisa and Jessica both look at me in shock.

"I thought you are supposed to be over there."Jessica says and I shrug and I look at Lisa.

"Where did you get the ring for Jessica?"I ask and she looked at me.

"You are not."She gasped and I roll my eyes.

"Is this good enough?"I question as I pull out the box in the blazer pocket that I stored in there a while ago and show the ring and Sadie has her jaw on the floor.

"It's beautiful."Jessica smiled and I giggle.

"Your asking her?!"Sadie asked and I look down at her and crouch down.

"Maybe."I smirk and she hugged me tightly.

"We shall be watching!"She cheered and I smile.

"Good luck."Lisa whispered and I look at the woman as I climb to my feet, "she will say yes it's obvious, the way you look at each other and how she's just so over protective it's going be great"

"I hope so."I laugh and I see Aria talking with her daughter and I took a deep breath as my heart began to race.

"Hey, deep breaths."Jessica quickly sat me down on a bench and I took deep breaths.

"She's having a panic attack, get someone"She says and Lisa rushed through the crowd with Sadie.

"Let us past it's an emergency."Lisa shouts in attempt to be let through, "We need help someone is having a panic attack!"

"Stop joking around."A guard laughs.

"Stop please! Lilith she can't breath!"Sadie begged but he wasn't having it.

Sadie was now crying. Why don't they believe?!

"We need help please! Lilith is having a panic attack!"Lisa shouts and nobody was listening and I groan as I try to take deep breaths.

"Leave us alone or we will ban you."The guard yelled and Sadie ran under the rope but guards stopped her.

"Let her past."Diana says and she rushed and looked around and she was crying.

"Shh darling what's wrong?"Diana asked as she crouched down.

"The guards aren't listening! Lilith is having a panic attack and they aren't doing anything about it."Sadie cries.

"Where's Lilith?"Diana asked as she looked around and the others heard.

"Sadie what's going on?"Sofia asked as she came over.

"Lilith is having a panic attack she's with my mum!"She answered and Sofia ran down the carpet and saw me she got under the rope.

I saw her run over and she groans.

"Deep breaths why the hell are you panicking?"She asked and I groan.

"Give it to Amery it's happening."I whisper and I give her the box.

"No shut up your doing it idiot it's only a panic attack"She gave the box back and I put it in the pocket as I took deep breaths.

"Sue those mother fuckers my best friend is having a panic attack and they don't do anything about it!"Sofia yelled and the guards saw and instant guilt covered their faces.

I took deep breaths as Jessica gave me water and my foot taps against the grass and Sofia sat beside me.

"Amery went to the toilet."She mentioned and I hum and I slowly managed to calm down.

15 minutes pass and I'm calming down. I'm not breathing as fast and I'm not shaking.

"Maddison!"Amery yelled and the girl looked, "where is she?!"

"Having a panic attack apparently!"Maddison answered and I pull the jacket closer to my body as I shudder.

"What?"Amery asked as the two reached each other. She pulled out her phone and I feel my phone vibrate and she went to the side where she called me and I groan.

"I can't answer I'm going to stress myself out."I groan and I put my head in my hands.

"You want to marry her?"Sofia asked and I look at her.

"I do but it's not the right time. She's the one asking since I have nothing planned plus we do whoever asks them to be their girlfriend can't ask them to marry you. So it's just a promise ring."I answer and she smiled.

"You two are adorable."She grinned and I giggle.

My phone is vibrating and Sofia took it and answered it with it on speaker.

"Where are you?"Amery asked.

"I'm sat on a bench."Sofia laughed and Sadie laughed quietly.

"No stop it Sofia where is my girlfriend?"She asked and I bite my lip.!

"She is with you? That's where I last saw her."Sofia answered and Amery groaned and hung up.

"Well here we go."I laugh and put the phone back in my pocket.

Amery grabbed the microphone and she sighs.

"Amery! Are you dating Lilith?!"Someone yelled and she groaned.

"Alright I'll answer that question when one of you finds where Lilith is. I'll answer it honestly so whoever finds her just shout it out."Amery says and people started looking around.

"I found her!"A woman shouts and Amery looked at the woman. She was holding a brown haired girl and I almost laugh.

"No."Amery laughs and people began moving around and I smile as I watch them all look for me.

Nobody would honestly.

"Hurry up."She was getting impatient now and she looks worried sick.

"We can't find her."People shout and my phone was vibrating again and Sofia picked up.

"No joke now where the fuck is she?"Amery asked and I smile and Sofia cleared her throat.

"I don't know we are looking and I found her phone on the floor."Sofia answered and Amery sighs.

"If she is with you I will murder you."Amery hissed and needed the call and I put the phone back down.

"Your going to dieee."I laugh and she laughed.

"Lovely."Sofia scoffed and I smile and hide my face.

"Excuse me have you seen Lilith?"a person asked Sofia.

"No sorry."Sofia answered and the person looked around.

They are so desperate just to know of me and Amery are dating! Like just check insta for god sake.

"Has anyone found her?"Amery asked and everyone says no. How can people around us not see me?! I'm wearing a flipping long ass dress!

"I found her!"Someone shouts and held up another brown haired girl.

"I found her!"Sadie laughs and I roll my eyes, "She's in the bathroom!"

"No she isn't I checked."Amery sighed and my phone starts to vibrate and I sit on the grass.

"Piss off Amery."Sofia answered and I slapped my hand across my face. So rude!

"Who is with you?"Amerh asked.

"Me, Sadie, Lisa and Jessica."Sofia answered and Amery groaned, "and Lilith doesn't have a panic attack anymore she's laughing"

"You can see her?"Amery asked and Sofia hummed.

"She's by the car."Sofia laughed and Amery groaned and kept us on call.

"People by the car search harder."Amery yelled and everyone at the vehicle looked.

Sofia hangs up the car and I get my phone.

Hey :) x

I text and she instantly replied.

Who is this? I swear I have 4 different people answering this phone.

I chuckle at the text. I mean she's not joking since I'm getting random people answering the phone. It's probably confusing her actually.

Can I marry you? I have a ring.

Her cheeks turned red and I watch them turn red and she replied quickly.

Well it depends on who it is.

So rude she should know it's me!

It's your future wife in a pretty pink dress and wearing a blazer because it's cold x

I see a smile cross her face and she looked around so I keep my head low down so I'm not visible.

Yes I will now where are you if you want to do this properly??

Hah not so fast!

Hello Amery!

Sofia took my phone and I roll my eyes.

"I found her!"Someone yelled and I groan and Sofia looked at the guy.

"Don't blow it asshole."I hiss and he looked at me.

"Let me see."Amery groaned and the guy looked at me and I shake my head, "What is she wearing?"

"Uhm a black dress."He says and I thank him and he nods with a smile.

"We are dating she's my girlfriend."I whisper and he gasped and I smile.

"Nope not her."Amery sighed.

My phone vibrates and I roll my eyes and pick it up.

"Hey pretty girl."I giggle as I put it on speaker.

"Fucking finally where are you?"She asked and I shrug.

"I'm sat down."I answer and she groaned.

"Come on please tell me."She sighed and I giggle. What makes her think I will actually tell her where I am?

"Nope not telling you."I laugh and she groans.

"Tell me or I won't marry you."She laughs and I groan.

"No your the one asking so hah it's my decision."I laugh and she sighed.

"Babe please tell me I'm worried. Are you okay?"She asked and I hum.

"That man found me."I whisper and hang up and she groaned. Well only one person has found me and she knows I'm here.

"Hurry up now!"Amery sighed and I giggle. Angry pants.

"I found her!"A man yelled and she looked and another brown haired girl.

People must be getting blind.

Suddenly I feel hands on my arms and Sofia slapped the hands off.

"I found her! I found her!"The man yelled and I groan and burry my face in my arm. Piss off.

"What is she wearing?"Amery asked.

"Like a pink dress and just that."The man answered.

"That's her best friend."Amery groaned and I smirk.

"Asshole."Sofia laughed.

"Don't be so rude!"I whisper and she rolled her eyes and I kick her.

"Oh you did not!"She laughed and I laugh. We are so lucky it's loud right now!

My phone vibrates again and Sofia took it.

"Hello Sofia speaking."Sofia laughed and I almost burst out laughing.

"Where is she because she answered the phone last time."Amery questioned and she is very annoyed.

"She's somewhere here."Sofia laughs and I giggle quietly.

"Fuck off."Amery hung up the call once again and I smile. She actually is getting annoyed right now and I am starting to feel bad.

Minutes pass and nobody has found me yet it's stocking. Just look for the girls who look drunk-

"Amery what is she wearing?!"A person shouts.

"A pink dress and a black blazer with her hair curled"Amery answered and the person nods.

"Why is she so hard to find?"A person sighed and I laugh.

I get my phone and Amery is calling once again so I answer.

"Hi."I whisper and she sighs.

"Please where are you I'm not feeling good as much anymore where are you."She sighed and I bring the phone to my ear.

"Hey it's okay I don't know where I am right now I'm somewhere in the crowd there's people touching my arms and things it's creepy. It's going to be okay I'm with Sofia and those guys."I say and she hummed.

"Just please tell you your okay."She told and I sigh.

"I'm creeped out but laughing."I answer and she giggled.

"That's good that your not curled up crying just get someone to show you."She sighed and I hum.

"I love you so much."I smile and she smiled.

"I love you too."She says back and I hung up the call.

"Call me out I'm not feeling good."I say to Sofia and she looked at me.

"What no!"She laughed and I look at her before I look down.

Another person touched my arm and I sigh look down as Sofia slapped their hand away.

"I found her."A person shouts and Amery looked and I did too. Just another brown haired girl.

"Guys stop messing around it's getting serious where is she?"Amery asked and my father saw me and chuckled. See all the others know I'm here.

A cold breeze flew over us all and I groan and pull the blazer closer to my body as I sigh.

"Lilith where are you?!"People yell and I chuckle.

"Why do you look like what she said?"A woman asks and we all look.

"I- I don't know."I laugh and she gave me a look.

"Hey Amery! What does she look like?!"The girl yelled.

"Pink dress black blazer"Amery answered and the girl crouched down to me.

"are you okay?"She asked and I nod with a smile and she smiles, "I won't tell"

I lay down with the coldness and I smile. This game has been going on for a while now.

"I think I found her!"A man yelled and Amery looked at him.

"Hold her up."Amery groans and be held up Sadie and I laugh and Sofia bursts out laughing.

"Is anyone wearing a pink dress?"Amerh asked and the man looks at us and nods, "a blazer?"

"Yeah and she looks freezing."The man says and Amery looked at me and caught eyes.

"Shit."She groaned and ran down the red carpet and came over to me and she came beside me.

"Hey."I smile and she rolled my eyes and pressed her lips onto mine and I kiss her back.

I think we are dating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 11 18
Lilith a 21 year old women who studies phycology and is also a professional boxer has been involved in criminal activities in her past and the troubl...
344K 6.1K 32
He saved her. And she fixed him. Carmen Alvarez (19) the daughter of Spanish mafia leader Fernando Alvarez and his arranged wife Evelyn Alvarez. She...
138K 2.3K 41
Alexander de LeΓ³n βš• leader of the strongest mafia in the world . finding out that his light was the daughter of his biggest enemy without knowing...
109 22 13
Valentina Gabriella Hernandez is a strong, intelligent, and gorgeous 18 year old who's father is the leader of the 2nd strongest mafia in the world...