Take care of us: Yandere! Way...

By Confused_StanWeeb

"I don't like her." "I see you~" "You shouldn't have come here." "A new toy!" "Princess." "He's dead." "I l... More

New job
Why here?
My Toy
Meeting
Good people
Down here
Game
Hendery
Home...
Winwin and Yuta
Rules
Ten
Met before
First love
My Bella
It burns
Friends?
Fallen angle
Na Jaemin
I can't protect you
Without you
Trust part 1
Dream
Jaehyun
My brother
I'll protect you
Kids
Turn back time
I wanna die (Choice 1)
She's mine (choice 2)
I'm coming (choice 3)
Take care of us (Choice 4)
Have a new yandere story

Trust part 2

1.2K 50 11
By Confused_StanWeeb

Strong language!

"Sir what are you talking about?" Johnny asks as he goes next to Y/n as Taeil shakes his head. 

"What I'm talking about is that, to never trust them. I don't need to see Kun because maybe he might go back and kill her. It doesn't matter if he trusts her or not. Kun is still Kun." Taeil says walking out of the room, but through the wrong door. 

"Dr. Moon that's Kun's room." Y/n says running up to the room at she sees Taeil and Kun locking eye contact. 

"Moon Taeil. You son of a bitch, you're still alive." Kun laughs as Taeil stands there and fixes his hair. Kun's eyes travels to Y/n's body as the other doctors come in. 

"Well I have a whole crowd don't I? Well better keep them entrained." Kun says as Y/n walks over to his door and shakes her head. 

"Kun were not doing that anymore. We're going to let Dr. Moon leave, without any of your tricks." Y/n says as Kun chuckles. She knows this chuckle, it's the one he does when he knows something she doesn't. 

"Kun I don't care what you have to say right now to keep your mouth shut." Y/n says as Kun goes to meet her eyes. 

"Don't you want to know the main reason why I'm here. Don't you want to know the asshole who I thought was my fucking friend was? The one who put me in this shit hole?" Kun says as he punches the door making her jump a little. 

"Kun that's enough." Taeyong says opening the door so they can leave. Y/n lead Taeil through the door as the others followed. 

"I fucking swear to you Taeil I trusted you like a brother you asshole!" Kun yells as they walk through the door. They bring up the upper part of the hospital and into Taeyong's office. 

"Well everything is in order so I will be taking my leave." Taeil says before Yuta stops him. 

"Actually Dr. Moon you should apologize to Y/n. Mentioning a friend's death is a horrible thing to do to a person along with provoking someone who she takes care of as well. She along with us deserves an explanation to your behavior." Yuta says defending Y/n. 

"Yuta it's fine he was right I didn't listen to...to him, but don't make him apologize." Y/n says trying to calm Yuta down. 

"Hell no, it's not fine at all. The bull shit he pulled was fucked up and I want to know why he did this." Yuta says making Y/n's eyes widen, he was right it was fucked up to mention Jaemin. Heck Y/n feels like she's been going crazy since he died. She thinks she hears his voice too. 

"Explain now." Yuta says making Taeil sigh. 

"Fine, what Kun said was true. Me and him were friends back then. We worked together as doctors. Heck he loved the people he took care, he was the perfect doctor. Now he's the perfect psycho." Taeil explains. 

"Hey Taeil wanna head for drinks after work, I need it." Kun chuckles making Taeil smile. 

"Yeah sounds great, your paying." Taeil says making him laugh. After work they head to the bar and talk about their work.

"So then I told the nurse that 'you better get this man his pills or I swear I'm going to blow a fuse.'" Taeil says drinking her beer making Kun laugh, after he takes a breathe Taeil looks at Kun. 

"Kun how do you do it?" Taeil asks making Kun look at him. 

"What do you mean?" Kun says wondering what he meant.

"I mean how the fuck are you so prefect? You're one of the greatest doctors this hospital has seen! Everyone loves you like what the hell. What's your secret? Tell me please." Taeil says being dramatic making Kun smile. 

"I'm happy you see me as a good doctor Tae, but all I do is my job and do it to the best of my ability. You know?" Kun tells him making him nod. 

"Yeah I think so thanks Kun." Taeil says. 

  During the next month Taeil took Kun's advice and was becoming a little stress. Well as much as he come since he was still a doctor. Kun though. Kun wasn't do so great. Somehow his mental health was getting worse and worse day by day. To the point where he started hearing voice inside his head. He knew he wasn't doing great so he started taking pills to help him. 

  They were helping him, until Taeil found him stealing the pills he was taking. 

"Kun are you crazy?! You've become addicted to those things." Taeil yells at him in his office. Kun has dark bags under his eyes now. He couldn't sleep because of those damn voices.

"If you understood you would know why I take these." Kun tells him as Taeil puts his hand through his hair. 

"Kun your sick let me help you." Taeil reaches out his hand for his to take, but Kun slaps it away. 

"I'm not sick! I'm fine you see I'm doing just great! I don't need you Taeil." Kun says walking out of his office and going somewhere else. Taeil follows him to where the medication was at. He was about to open a new bottle, but Taeil stops him. 

"Kun please one day. One day with theses. Please." Taeil says with a pleading look in his eyes. Kun wanted to listen, but all he heard was. 

H̵̡̭̬͓̰̥̮͈̝̿̎͛̇ͅę̶̛̭̺̺͇͇͖̥̇ ̸̛̛͓͙͖̥̥̠̈͑̓̂̑̎́́d̶̡̛͕̹̠͈̞̥̪̺̳̊̌̾̒̿͊̃ọ̵͕̣̙̺̜̭͉͚̐͛͐́̚͠e̷̟͋͋͐͛́ş̸̙͍̰̭̉̃̅́́n̶̘̑̚'̷̛̛̬̳̤̠̤̞̠͕̗͌̊̽̒t̴̨̻̫͙̺̯͆̒͆͐̾̾̅́͝ ̶̳͚͎̦̯̓͌̃́̚ͅr̷͔͇̝̥̈́͝ẽ̴̙̜͒̾̅̂̍͒̈ã̷̻̝̲̝̹͐̈́l̷̡͍͖̠̀́̔̋̉̆̉͘͜͝l̶̨̑y̴̹͇̫͌̈́̉ ̷̡̥͉̹̬͕̼͙̽̆̀͐̿̐͌͗c̸̞͉͕͇͊́a̷̡̠͓̅̏͊͌̊̕̚͝r̴̡̺̱̼̫͚͐̓͐̔͗̅̀̇̋e̶̩̯̱̜̣̎̒̉͝

W̶̧̨̞̳͙̟̝̩̏͆͂̈́̀̑͌̓͜ͅh̵̺̫̞̗͓͇͕̝͙̀̉̿̑̿̑̎͗̑̚͜ÿ̶̧͓͕̖̝̭̺̜́͜ͅ ̵̬͔̱̬͕̮̞͆̇w̴̧̫̦̼̮̟̤̩̼̄̂̑̋͛̆̉̉̀̐ó̴̡̧̤͚̤͉̻͙̠́̏̒̀̓̊̃̐͜͝ű̶̩̘̱͑̓͆l̶̨̹̬̠̭̮̠̻̈́͌̋͑d̵͚̩̘̫̟̐̀̎̾̇̂͝ ̴̟̗̪͈̌̑̈́̓͌̕ḥ̸̛̺́́͂́̔͠ê̴̛̼͖̈́͆̉͜͝͝?̸̧̧̟̼͉̩̟̳͇̀͑͒̒̃̒̆͑̚͝ 

S̵̭͓̺̏̈͆̆̒̍̃̅̕e̵̛̬̒̈́͋̉́̑̚͠è̵̛̯̇̎̑̕̕ ̸͙͚̤̓͑̇̾̂͊͘͝ŵ̵͍̫̝̪̥̯̋̈́̇͆̉̑͝ḥ̷̥̣͓̳̘̟̜̹̳̐̌͂͒̀̉̉̑e̶̙̞͆̈̑̚͝r̵̢̭͓͓̱̹͚̯͒͐͊̕e̵̯̹͆̀̂͗̒͌͝ ̴̻͈͉̯̲͈̝̐̂̎͆̒̀̄̚̕͝ͅh̸̛̰̟̭̬̠̠̿͆͋̏̉͜͝ȩ̸̯̭̯͓̪̃̅̀͆̉̄̅̚͝'̵̣́̈́͠s̶̛̪̎̓͑̔̈́̅̌̇͝ ̸̹̖͇̼̒͗͒̃̀̾͑͘ą̸̧̛̗͔͍͈̼̿̂́͘̚t̶͓̬͕̓̈́̇̓̉̀͘͝ ̸̬̬̉͐͌̈́́̀͝b̷̘̫̮̟͉̙̤̟̥̖̆͆̈̔̆́́̉̾͘ȩ̷͓̥͙͈͕͍̮̤̮͗̈́̈́ç̴̖̼͇̿̕ą̴̛̛̝͎̻̌̃̔̑̿̂̀̇ȗ̵͈̣̤̎͛̉ͅs̸̮̳͒̈͋͌̚͝ę̵̣̦̻̲̂̈͋̒͋̕ ̷̢̯͉̳͚̫̯̹̇͐̉̿͐͌̏o̴̧̮͔̼̦͓̣͙͋̏͑̕͝͝͠ͅf̷̛̠̟̥̻̞̟̣̦̥̗̓̋͝ ̶͚̯̙̬̰̓͋̎̅̍͜h̶̗̀̀̆̈̓́͊͆́́ó̸̹́̌̌̾w̵̼̲͓̞͑̆̏̃͋̾͒̾̕ ̴̡͔̣̊͛̊̎̏͆̈́̌͠y̵̛͓͔̫̘͍͇͙̱̋͆̃̽̈́̍͐͑̚͜ͅô̸̹̙̞̭͈͖͂̋͊̓u̴̡̲͓͈̙̔̈́͜ͅ ̶̢̡̹͇͙̩̑̿̈́̐̐ͅa̵̞̞̰͖̎ȓ̷̡̛͍̖̟̣̲̠̲͐̋̀͂̈́̚͘͝ẻ̴̱͚͍ ̴̪͎̟̃͝n̵̡̓ǫ̵̧̝̺̬͓̂͋̀̔̓̿͜ẃ̶̢̙͛̐̇͆̕?̸̥͕̺̝̩̥̙̗̦̪̄̎̂͘ 

🅺🅸🅻🅻 🅷🅸🅼 

  Taeil couldn't see his face, Kun puts back the pills. Though what Taeil couldn't see was the evil smile that formed on Kun's face. He chuckles, which turns into a fit of giggles. Which those giggles now turn into a psycho laugh. 

"K-kun?" Taeil reaches out for him friend, but Kun jumps on him choking him. 

"I'm going to kill you!" Kun yells him at Taeil tries to get him off of him. Right as Taeil was about to lose his breathe people rushed into the room and pulled Kun off him. Taeil coughing and looking at the people taking Kun away. 

"I will kill you Moon Taeil! One day I will!" Kun says. Then he's never saw him again, not until now that is. 

"So Kun was like Ten, but not obsess just sick." Taeyong says. 

"Wait you never knew this before?" Y/n says looks at Taeyong and he shakes his head no. 

"We weren't allowed to know what made him this way." Taeyong says.

"I made that rule when he was brought here. I didn't want anyone to come find me or I have to see him. It's painful to look at him now." Taeil says as Yuta rolls his eyes. 

"Your a coward. You could've helped us and Y/n find a way to help Kun, but no your sacred of him. Just like everyone else. At least one of us has the confidence to actually help these people. Y/n whatever you need for the boys it's yours. Want an assistant? Okay I'll send Shotaro or Sungchan your way." Yuta says as Y/n puts her hands up. 

"Woah woah Yuta slow down. As far as I know it's fine for now. If I need the help I'll tell you." Y/n tells him making him nod. After that Taeil was on his way. In his car he sighed and was about to turn on the car when he got a call. He didn't know the caller, but picks up anyway. 

"Hello." He answers and he freezes. 

"Come back inside old friend. We have somethings to talk about." Kun's voice was heard on the other line. Taeil quickly hangs up the phone and drives away. As he thinks he far enough he sees someone in the middle of the road. He stops the car making him go a little forward to hit the glass of the car. 

  When he looks back up he sees no one there. He looks around to see if anyone was around. 

'Run he's here.' A voice tells him making him get out of the car. Taeil happened to stop at bridge where a river was under it. He was looking around for the voice, but find it anywhere. He rests his arms on the rims of the bridge and calms himself down. 

"Calm down Taeil, it's been a long day you'll be fine." Taeil tells himself as he turns around to come face to face with someone he never wanted to see. 

"Yes Taeil calm down." Kun says grabbing the rim of his shirt holding it tight. Taeil tried to get out of his grasp, but couldn't. 

"You could've helped, but didn't. This is your fault. All your fault." Kun says as Taeil starts to cry. 

"Aww don't cry Taeil. Trust me, I'm your friend after all." Kun says as he laughs and makes him go against the rails. 

"How did you get out?" Taeil says as he looks at the shallow water. Kun smirks and whispers in his ear. 

"I have my ways, I'm friends with someone who knows the place inside and out." Kun says as he throws Taeil into the water as he says his last word.

"Ten."

Part 2 is here, so what did you guys think? Hope you all like it. Don't forget to vote and comment! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 401 24
COMPLETED | True love never dies, it'll always remain in one's heart even if the person dies. A story about the PAST (female lead x Xiaojun) and PRES...
2.4K 122 19
{Yandere male x female chubby reader} In a world with magical beings, there is a kingdom, far, far, away where a servant named Y/n lives. You work in...
213K 3.6K 95
̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w a̶̶m̶d ̶i ̶n̶e̶̶e̶...
40K 744 18
A new school year in high school awaits you! You're excited! New friend's! New classes! New Teachers and other stuff! But you think about the boy tha...