A Misguided Monster a Misguid...

By Gloo0myDayys

Warnings: blood, violence, gore, Psyicical and Mental abuse, yelling, character death, mature language. (Ps... More

Untrusting.
Suspicions.
Bake.
Second-Thoughts.
Traitor.
Short-lived.
Disobedient.
Liar.
Nerves.
Sugar.
New Faces.
Headache.
Detective.
Unreality.
Cracks and Dough.
The Enchantress.
Unlucky.
New Friends.
Distraught.
Gospel of Dismay.
Jam-Shead.
Powdered Snow.
Redo.
Yeast.

A Helping Hand.

1.4K 55 26
By Gloo0myDayys

Velvet had woken up rather early this morning, he sat on the side of the bed, stretching as he yawned and rubbed his eyes. 'aah- god- my back hurts..' he decided to go take a walk, get a little peace of mind and wake himself up.

Velvet made his way out of the overgrown house and through the forest, running into a nice little pond as he sat on a nearby rock, closing his eyes as the warm breeze flowed through the trees.

he quickly woke up from his little trance, hearing footsteps in the bushes behind him. 'shit.. it was foolish of me as to not bring my sword..' he quickly stood up, scanning the area he had heard the sounds. a familiar figure shifting out as they dusted off their robes, looking up to see him as they made eye contact. What? it couldn't be him, he was supposed to be long dead for all Velvet knew!

Pure Vanilla stood before him, seeming a bit startled, his eyes glistening in the sunlight as he took a step back. eventually, the cookie spoke. "..hello? sorry for my sudden appearance-.." the both of them were a bit speechless. "wait wait- Pure Vanilla Cookie? how the hell are you alive??" "that I- don't think I can answer, as I am not too sure of what happened myself. I was attempting to find my way back to my gardens, but it seems I may be on the wrong track.." he nervously chuckled, Velvet glaring at him, a bit alarmed. "..The town is that way." he pointed in its direction. "I assume you'd know your way from there."

Vanilla glanced at the small trail before looking back to Velvet as he bowed his head in thanks before speaking up once again, "May I ask what you are doing out here, cookie?" he asked. "oh uh- me and a.. friend both kinda ran away from our guardians after some stuff was revealed and now we're living in some old rotten house near the edge of the forest, why do you ask?" "oh, dear.. I hope you are both doing well, if you ever need a better place to stay you may come to me, you don't seem bad at all!" he smiled. "..you sure? we kind of met just now?" "Oh don't worry about it, I can sense good intentions in you." Pure Vanilla turned to leave, "I shall be on my way now, have a great day!"

Velvet made his way back to the house, still a bit confused with what had happened. of course, Pastry was already awake, having been used to the church schedule, and had already finished with the food. he walked in the door, sitting down nearby. "morning.." Pastry turned to see him. "Morning, where have you been?" "Just taking a walk." he stretched himself out. Pastry sighed, handing him his food. "I was thinking, we should look for a better place to stay, like an actual house or something." "fair enough, we also ignored the fact that Pomegranate Cookie knows where we are, luckily she mustn't have said anything as we haven't been attacked yet." he started eating his food. "maybe she made the right choice to mind her business." Pastry continued to sew a blanket she was working on. "I'm sorry but enchantress is a coward. If she wanted something done she would do it herself. Not make others do the dirty work."

"I feel like it's best not to trash talk Enchantress-" Velvet still had the fear of her in his heart, weighing him down. he was used to her knowing his every move, every word. "what? not like she can hear me." Velvet took a deep breath, "Never mind, just being a little paranoid.." "..Come on don't tell me you're scared of her?" "I-I don't know.. perhaps she's considered some sort of demi-god??" "And? the Gods I worship and ten times bigger, and they EAT US. plus she's old." Velvet chuckled at the comment as Pastry smirked and nudged him, "Seriously though, I won't let that witch hurt you." velvet paused for a moment, "hah- as if either of could do shit." "She lays a finger on either of us I'll rock that old bitches shit so hard she'll have to be in a wheelchair chair"

"so.. Where do we plan on staying next?" velvet asked, "Somewhere in town sounds nice. I'm just wondering if it will be too dangerous." "I'm sure if someone was going to look for us it wouldn't be in town, I'm sure it'll be fine!" "But what about coins. We have to pay to stay in a place so we need money." "I could rob someone-" "Absolutely not. Out of the question." Pastry glared at him. "If I found out you stole something I'm gonna whoop your ass. Anyways let's get going! I'm sure we'll find something!" She got up and grabbed his hand smiling. She pulled him out the door as she walked to town. "alright fine-"

Pastry walked into town with her head down as to not be noticed. ?alright, first thing could be an actual job. what kind of jobs would there be for us..? we're far from being normal citizens!" "Could just kill someone-" Pastry quickly turned to glare at him. "Fine- fine- no violence.." he frowned. "That's what I thought." "I'm pretty sure I'm not good at anything other than stabbing shit, how am I supposed to get a job?" "I don't know, for god's sake maybe you could be a knight! I don't know I really didn't have that much of a 'job'" "Why the fuck would I get a position as a knight I'm quite in fact considered a villain-" "Well do you still WANT to be one? hm?" "mmhh... I'll give it a try whatever- hopefully, they don't have any records on me-" "I'm not saying you have to. It was just one thing that came to mind. Maybe you could get. a job at the bakery? make non-alive cakes!" Velvet stared at her, "what do you think I am, a psychopath?" "Yes." "I- well I'm not working at the bakery."

"Fine. Hmm, let's see. You could be a lumberjack or whatever it's called?" "no, that's stupid." "Well, there's not a lot of options! And it's an easy job! Cmon just pick SOMETHING!" "I'll- just try out the knight thing, Can't be that bad, just avoid being questioned-?" "Alright then. I'll go try to find something for me to do. Farewell, see you soon." She gave him a little peck on the cheek. "Good luck!" She walked away toward the market. Velvet froze, caught off guard by the sudden affection as he watched her stroll off into the crown. he sighed, heading off to the castle.

---------------------------------------------

"Now Espresso I thought I told you to get a full 8 hours of sleep! I don't think you did such a thing." Madeleine crossed his arms as he walked along the path, Espresso trailing not far behind him. "it was 3 hours, it counts." he stretched his arms, fixing his glasses. Madeleine quickly noticed Velvet sitting on a bench nearby the Castle, "AH MY NEW RECRUIT!" He walked over and grabbed him by the shoulder. "HOW'S IT GOING FRIEND?"

Velvet jumped, startled. "AH- WHAT THE FUCK-" Espresso's eyes fluttered open, watching Madeleine walk off before stuffing his hands in his pockets, ignoring them. "Espresso come meet my new recruit! Red Velvet this is my friend Espresso!" Velvet was still very on edge, his shoulder risen as he stared at the two of them. Espresso groaned, walking over. "mhh, hi." "alright..Hello.?" he wasn't used to having such contact with outsiders, being a little uncomfortable and feeling out of place.

"I'm sure you have some planning to do! training is only for certain days and we start tomorrow! And hey, No need to feel out of the ordinary with that arm there. Just makes you unique!" He flipped his hair and strutted away. "hey!- dont just leave me!" Espresso turned, watching him leave. "mmh- why do I even bother.." he groaned, following after Madeline.

---------------------------------------------

Pastry ran up to Red Velvet and firmly grabbed him by the arm as he quickly stood up. "we have to run, now." she said. "What- why?-" "It's Reverend Mother, we made eye contact, we need to hurry and get out of here for now." Velvet nodded, the two of them quickly rushing into the Acorn Woods nearby.

"I was shocked I didn't understand why she was out and about, I had to come to find you as quick as possible. We can't lead her to our spot." Pastry said, catching her breath as he stopped running. Velvet sighed, ".. Now what? She's seen you in town?" "I was more on the outskirts of town. I have a couple of ideas of how to get in and out without being spotted. But I'm still nervous. I don't know what to do..." "we should head back to rest for tonight, alright?" "No, I saw her run away and whisper to another nun. She most likely knows where we are and she's coming right now with reinforcement." "fuck.. Where do we stay for the night then?" "We dont. We run and we don't stop running till it's safe enough." "I don't believe we're being chased?" "Well, I believe we are. And every moment we're not running she's probably only getting closer." "I'm pretty sure she doesn't know where we are at the exact moment-"

"I'm sure she does. She's gonna find us and kill us both. This will all be for nothing we'll never be able to live normally ever again I don't wanna do this anymore-" She felt a chill go down her spine as every part of her body shook. She thought about the room, the execution, everything. Velvet put his hand on her cheek in an attempt to calm her down. "Relax Pastry, I have an idea." She let out a shaky breath and nodded. "It's a little risky but I feel like as for now it'd be the best idea, do you trust me?" "Um..." Pastry thought for a second, was this a good idea or stupid idea he had in mind? "Y-Yes. I trust you." "then just follow my lead" he picked her up and ran through the forest apon hearing someone yelling at them from behind, running off, seemingly knowing exactly where he was headed. Her face turned red as she squirmed in his arms, "PUT ME DOWN I AM VERY MUCH CAPABLE OF RUNNING BY MYSELF!" "shut up you're going to get us killed-" he gestured towards the nun chasing them with a sword in hand. Pastry quickly closed her mouth and let him sprint off.

Velvet made his way near the gardens, the nun not daring to enter near this land as they easily lost the nun as he quickly hid behind a tree catching his breath and putting Pastry back on her feet. "..What is this place?" She looked around and dusted off her dress. he decided not to tell her yet as to not freak her out about entering an ancient's property, "you'll see." "God I hope you know what you're doing."

"Hello, good to see you again..?" Pure Vanilla Cookie had snuck up behind them, he held his staff tightly as he looked down apon the two. "WHAT THE FUCK-" he jumped. "Language-" Pure Vanilla interrupted him. "Oh my sugar- That's- THATS PURE VANILLA COOKIE! RED WE ARE INTRUDING ON VERY IMPORTANT PROPERTY YOU NIMROD!" "Oh goodness, please relax as I already know of your intentions." they calmly placed their hand on their chest, smiling.

"Not sure what you mean by that b-but we are so sorry we came so unannounced." Pastry bowed and tried to be as civil as possible. Velvet looked over to her, "hey calm down-" "hmm.. Follow me you two." Vanilla wandered off into the garden. She looked at Red Velvet confused, but decided to follow Pure Vanilla anyways, Velvet trailing behind her.

"I've heard about what happened, and have decided you let you stay in the gardens for your safety," Vanilla said, leading them through the area. "Oh- Um t-thank you very much! How could we ever repay you?" "Oh sugar, don't worry about having to repay me in any way, I'm more than happy to help..!" She grabbed Velvet's hand noticing how nervous he was acting, rubbing her thumb on his hand.

"There is a hut right over by the river, you may stay there as I doubt anyone will dare to disturb in these lands, I shall be on my way, Make yourself at home!" Vanilla walked back towards the temple, a few blueberry birds trailing behind him as one landed on his hat. "Huh... That was very out of the blue." She watched him walk away like it was nothing. "I mean at least we're safe right?" Velvet sighed, finally lifting his head, "I'm pretty sure it can't get much safer than this." "Wow, you actually made a smart decision! Proud of you." She smiled and nudged him. "Wh- WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??" he yelled in a hushed tone. "It's supposed to mean what I just said dumbass!" She pointed at his face. "whatever-"

he started making his way back over to the hut, as he carefully opened the door, peeking inside. "I'm guessing this is it..?" he walked inside, a bit nervous. Pastry walked over and sat on the couch, gesturing for him to come to sit down as well. he sat down. after a moment of silence Pastry Finally spoke. "How did you meet enchantress. If you don't feel comfortable telling me that's fine." "Oven, I met her in the oven as a child when she was first reborn.""Hm." She yawned. "Interesting.."

"Would you rather I not ask personal questions?" "No it's fine-" Velvet was still pretty on edge, being in an unfamiliar area. "So. Sensitive subject, your arm. Was your arm just always that way or did something happen..? -Sorry if that sounded rude, I was just curious." "both of my arms used to be cake monster arms but one of them was burnt off, the other was replaced by that- ultimate dough recipe or whatever it was called."

"I think I might go to sleep, I'm tired from all this running around today." Pastry stood up, stretching. "all right then, I'll be outside." Velvet kissed her forehead before leaving the hut, getting some fresh air. She smiled and thought to herself for a moment before laying back on the couch, resting her eyes. She quickly fell off to sleep. Velvet finally came in after a while, seeing her asleep on the couch. 'Don't we have beds in here for a reason..? oh well.' *he grabbed a quilt from the closet and laid it on top of her, kissing her cheek before closing all the blinds and heading into the bedroom, slipping into one of the beds as he drifted off as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 92 15
under MAJOR editing lolz (like seriously, if you're a returning reader just reread the whole thing lmao) // sorry for the ass writing // 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘰...
20.9K 169 30
So... I am not sure if I seen anyone liking this kind of ship when I read cookie run fanfiction, but Imma make one because I liked this ship :3 Sum...
1.7K 50 7
During the midnight of Crispmas Eve, beings of Celestial and Devine origins show Wizard cookie the harsh truth of his actions after breaking the hear...
9.9K 145 25
Hi! this is my first story! so I might not be good at it yet- but I'll try my best! What if pure vanilla had fallen into the ultimate dough instead...