Hold on to me - Leonardo dica...

Door lacyluvsash

(TW:SH) Jordan never thought that from looking at Leo, he had a dark side to him. She gradually starts gettin... Meer

<3
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 1:
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 2:
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 3:
π™π™π™š π™˜π™π™–π™§π™–π™˜π™©π™šπ™§π™¨:
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 4:
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 5:
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 6:
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 7:
π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 8:
'is that what i think it is?'
'how are you lonely?'
'wait, where's Leo?'
'it all happend so fast'
im staying
whispering confessions
unexpected
he knows
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:

Chapter 19:

216 3 2
Door lacyluvsash

Word count: 1856

The next morning me and Leo get up really early, we'll not that early because I guess you could say i never do because I'm not a morning person. But we have to because the drive to the airport is about 3 hours away. Leo wants to make sure we get on our plane on time.

We get our showers then get dressed. I put on one of Leo's hoodies, I mean he did say I can have whatever I want of his how. I guess he is nice.

Tobey and Brooklyn said they wanted to come round and see us before we left. I still haven't told her or anyone really, about me and Leo being together. I can't believe that I actually have a boyfriend. I don't really feel any different or anything, god I'm so dramatic! The only thing that's changed is that Leo's still my friend but I'm aloud to kiss him without it being awkward. Oh and make out with him.

-

Leo just went out like 20 minutes ago, he wanted dunking donuts. He's taking quite a while actually, surely it doesn't take that long. I'll call him.

Leo<3

"Hey"

"Hey babe, what's up?"

'Babe' well that's umm... something

"Have you been to dunkin yet?"

"Yep, I'm on my way home now. I won't be too long."

"Okay, see ya."

"Bye"

I end the call and wait for him to come. His mom got in late last night as expected. She's coming to the airport with us to wave us off and all that. She's out shopping right now and promised she'd be back before we left.

-

Five minutes pass and the front door opens. I'm sat on Leo's kitchen island, in the middle of his kitchen. Leo approach's me and puts the food down, besides me.

"Hey babe. I'm sorry I took so long it's just Tobey rang me and he said Brooklyn just couldn't wait to see you, so I brought them."

"It's fine, I was just worried that's all. Where are they now?"

"Well they were in the car but the doors are unlocked so it's not like there trapped in there."

I laugh slightly "do they know about us?"

" I haven't told them anything. But I'm sure they've caught on somehow. I don't know, do you want them to know?"

"I mean, yeah sure."

Leo nods then picks up his iced coffee.

"We should probably see where they are?"

Leo smiles "yeah."

We both head out to Leo's car. I open the car door and there they are. Tobey and Brooklyn making out on the backseats of his best friends car. Totally normal I'd say. Me and Leo glance at each other and before you know it were laughing our heads off. When they come to realise we've caught them, Brooklyn jumps up from Tobey and they both glare at us.

"What?" Me and Leo both say at the same time.

"You could have like knocked or something!" Tobey says, straightening himself up and stepping out of the car.
"What. Knocked on my car? Besides it's not like we've never seen you two at it before.

"Yeah whatever." Brooklyn gets out of the car too and grabs a hold of tobeys hand, intertwining their fingers.

We all enter Leo's house. I race to the kitchen and make sure Leo actually got what I asked for.

"Leo?"

"Yeah?"

"Where is it?"

"Oh right. Here." He hands me my glazed doe nut and iced coffee. I thank him and take a sip.

"That's what you asked for, right?"

"Yeah,yeah. Why?"

"Oh I just thought I might have got it wrong I don't know."

Okayy, I smile and mean to give him a hug. I just feel like we both need it right now. It's not easy leaving your friends.

"Okayyyy then." Brooklyn appears, giggling.

Leo turns to me and gives me a look. A look as-if to say we should tell them. I give him a nod as I walk to the living room. Brooklyn, tobey and leo follow.

We sit on different couches. Me and leo on one then Brooklyn and tobey on the other, infront of us.

I sorta get into a position where I'm laid on leo and he starts playing with my hair.

"We have something to tell you." Leo says as he clears his throat.

"Alright. What is it?" Tobey smiles a little. He has his hand rested on Brooklyns thigh. They act as if there a married couple.

"Me and Jordan, we're together." Leo says really fast.
I glance at leo and his cheeks have gone a pink colour. Leonardo dicaprio blushing, who would have thought?

The both of them stay silent for a couple seconds until Brooklyn gasps "wait, really?"

I nod my head "yep."

"So like your boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asks in disbelief.

"Well no Brooklyn, we're together but not girlfriend and boyfriend... what do you think." I say in a sarcastic but playful was. I burst into giggles then Brooklyn jumps up and runs towards me, acting like a five year old.

"Oh my god Jordan, I'm so happy for you!" She I'm brasses me into a hug.

Woah I mean I never said and did that when I found out she got into a relationship. I guess that's the thing about Brooklyn, she's always happy for you no matter what and I'm so grateful to have a friend like her.

Tobey smiles at me then at Leo. "Yeah I'm really happy for the two of you. Now you can stop acting like 'best friends' .

Leo smirks at me. "Thanks man." He says to Tobey.

"Yeah thanks." I say to both Toby and Brooklyn, releasing myself from the hug and plopping myself back down next to Leo.

-

We all chat for about 20 minutes before Leo's mom bursts through the door with a bunch of shopping bags in her hands. She stands in the door of the living room slightly out of breath " hey! Sorry I'm late." She gasps.

"Mom your not late." Leo let's put a faint laugh before looking at his watch. "Shit! We have to bored our plane in 3 hours. Fuck."

"Uhh, shall we go?" Brooklyn questions, not wanting us to be late.

I nod before hugging her for the last time then rushing out the door towards Leo's moms car.

Tobey and Leo say their goodbyes, I wave to them as they drive off. Oh how I'm gunna miss them two. My best friends, it's not easy to make such good friends as them.

-

"All ready?" Irmelin asks the both of us, she looks at us through the mirror.

"Yep." We both say.

-

After a long, eventful 2 hours of driving we finally arrive at the airport. We all hop out of the car and grab our suitcases from the trunk.

As me and Leo are in a rush, irmelin leaves as soon as we say our goodbyes.

We enter the airport. I just stand and look around, pretty empty. There's not much people at all, I'm surprised. Then I realised our luggage hasn't been checked and we have been checked...

"Leo, we still need to get checked!"

"Shit, I totally forgot." He sighs, sounding like he's regretting all of this already. 

-

Leo and I get checked finally! Luckily we didn't bleep, that would have meant we would have had to stay there longer. There was nothing wrong with our luggage either which was of course good.

After walking around the huge, very huge airport for the last half and hour my legs begin to hurt and I'm begging to feel real hungry. My stomach rumbles, like really loud. I haven't eaten much today but then again I never really do. Leo gets worried when I don't eat, but I don't know why because he doesn't know the full story. In fact he doesn't know the full story to anything in my life.

Leo turns to me and giggles "you hungry, huh?"

"That obvious?" I smile then look down feeling embarrassed.

He puts his arm around my shoulder which brings me closer to him. "We'll get some food as soon as we settle on the plane, alright."

I give him a smile and nod.

-
5 minutes pass and it's time to bored out plane. We show our passports then get bordered onto the plane.

Walking down the isle, I look at the paper we was given, which tells us what seats we are supposed to sit in. I find the row and ugh! I wanted to sit next to the window. I roll my eyes and sigh before sitting down. Acting like a baby.

"What's wrong Jordan?" Leo asks, with a curious look.

"I was just hoping I'd get to sit next to the window, that's all." I roll my eyes playfully and pretend to sulk.

"Aw your such a baby, you could have just asked you know."

"Yeah...well."

Me and Leo quickly swap seats.

-

Almost half an hour has gone by and we're now aloud to take our belts off. The people with the trollies with the food on stop at us and of course my starving, ass self gets something. The only nice thing they had was pasta. I mean it looks decent I guess. "Can I please get two of those pastas please. And a fresh orange juice and..." I look over at Leo "coke" he speaks "a coke. And that's all thanks."

"Yes of course." She hands me out drinks and I pay her. She thanks me then gives us our food then she goes a long.

" is it nice?" I ask Leo kinda concerned if I'm gunna get food poisoning or not. I watch him as he stuffs his face.

"Mmm. I thought it was gunna taste like shit. Turns out I'm wrong though. It's actually so good, you should try it."

I mean it doesn't look the nicest but I am hungry so... besides Leo knows his pasta so if he says it's nice then it must be nice.

I take a bite of it and turns out Leo's not wrong.

"Mmm, it is nice."

"I told you."

-
We both finish eating our food and I begin to feel really tired. I yawn and stretch a little.

"You tired?" Leo asks.
I look at him and nod.

"Me too" he lifts the hand rest up and puts his arm around me. He kisses my check then smiles, I smile back then rest my head on this shoulder.

"I'm so glad you decided to come." He whispers softly.

"Me too."

We both drift to sleep.

A/N
Hey once again I'm so sorry for the late updates I've not really had any time to be writing this up so I'm sorry. But I hope you all had a good Christmas if you celebrate it and a happy new year. Also I wrote this a longgg time ago and I've been looking at it and it's so cringe ew I'm so sorry. Anyways thanku so much for all the views and comments <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3K 25 200
Bunch of thoughts and feelings β™‘
1.1M 32.5K 54
"The moon's really beautiful, if you think about it," I blurted. "Yeah?" he asked, mild amusement and curiosity mingling in his voice. "Yeah," I conf...
203 21 26
Ren, a depressed thirty year old who is known for sleeping around, and having never dated before- shocks everyone when finally committing to Leo, a t...
209K 4.4K 34
Tilly and Leonardo's relationship can be described as a brotherly-sister bond, being best friends since they were 5 years old. But drugs, jealously a...