Why me? (Yandere teacher x st...

By Momos_c00chie_hair

๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š... More

Info for the book/Author
ใ€๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•ฅ๐• ๐• ใ€‘
ใ€Ž๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•œ๐•–๐•ชใ€
ใ€Žโ„•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅใ€
๐•†๐•™ ๐•ž๐•ช...
Author's Note
๐•Š๐•–๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช....
Author's Note
๐•€ ๐••๐•š๐••๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐••๐•  ๐•š๐•ฅ....
๐”น๐•’๐•“๐•ช~ ๐•€'๐•ž ๐•”๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•–
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ
โ„™๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ
๐”ป๐•’๐•ช ๐”ธ๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐• ๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ

ใ€Ž ๐™ต๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ใ€

2.3K 22 27
By Momos_c00chie_hair

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟸𝟷𝟽 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟸𝟷𝟽 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍.

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊, 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊
( 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚊 )

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~

Author POV~

Y/n and Mariela finished their bell work was just placing music notes on the staff in the right place. After they finished their bell work Mariela grabbed the music sheet and started setting up.

"Oh, Y/n can you help me?" Mariela asked trying to push the piano out of the corner.

"Oh yeah just let me put this away" Y/n quickly put away her bell work and went to help Mariela.

"So how are you and Mia doing?" Mariela asked pushing the piano in the right place.

"Oh we've been good you know our 6 month anniversary. And I'm planning to take a step in our relationship." Y/n said shyly

"Bitch really!" Mariela smirked

"Mariela!! Language!" Mr. Gomez said to her

"English!!" Mariela replied

"really," He said while tilting his head.

"Yes" Mariela smiled

"I hate you," he said squinting his eyes.

"Aww thank you" Mariela grabbed chairs for the piano. While Y/n did the same.

Mr. Gomez chuckled and continue to take attendance. After doing the attendance, He told the class to do some warm ups on their instrument.

"Pika!!" Mariela said

" Oh hi, Mariela!" She said while putting her backpack down.

"So what are we doing?" Pika asked.

"Oh we're playing the bell work we wrote down and then reviewing Lightly Row" Y/n answered

"Oh can I copy off of you" Pika chuckled while grabbing her folder out of her backpack

"Oh sure," Y/n smiled and gave the bell work to her.

"Alright now I need the Piano/Keyboard people to get in C Position and for glockenspiel and marimba to use right hand!" Mr. Gomez announced to the class

Everyone who was playing this round quickly sat down and got to the position.

"Pika are you ready!" Mariela expressed

"Yeah!" Pika responded

"Ok now first measure, go!" Mr. Gomez said. The class played but as a result, they sounded terrible.

"Stop!" Mr. Gomez stood up

"Marimba your going way too fast. Slow down this isn't a race. And piano you're going to slow. Everyone, you guys need to follow the Tempo!" He said

"Pika!! You see" Mariela said sarcastically.
Pika just chuckled and sighed, Mariela just smiled.

"Alright from the top"

"Make it drop that's some wap," Mariela said interrupting the music teacher. Some kids including Y/n laughed.

"Mariela do you want me to tell your mom when I go to your house this weekend?" Mr. Gomez suggested.

"No no I'll be quiet now." Mariela quickly said and sat there in silence.

"Damn-" Y/n said trying to her laugher.

"Bitch shut up," Mariela said

"WAIT HOLD ON!" A kid shouted. "Mr. Gomez and Mariela are meeting on the weekend!? Are you too doing it?" They added while having a disgusting face.

"What gross no-" the falsely accused said in union.

"God no. First of all, I'm gay. Second of all, Mariela is my niece. And third of all, it's Mariela's mom's birthday this weekend." Mr. Gomez said. 

"Yeah, and I have a girlfriend. Her name is Hayley " Mariela added

"Oh sh-I mean I'm sorry." The kid said with embarrassment.

"Yeah! You should be." Mariela said

"Mariela!!" Mr. Gomez yelled. Mariela quickly shut up and Y/n burst into laughter.

"I'm so sorry but I can't-" Y/n tried to explain herself.

"Damn and here thinking I was your friend-" Mariela shook their head.

"Alright enough talking!!" Mr. Gomez said. "Now!! Everyone follow the tempo!!"

Again everyone played but this time they played in union. Mr. Gomez was impressed. He announced for the people who played to switch.

Pika and Mariela pushed their chairs to the side to make room for the third chair. Y/n got the middle while Chloé took the low notes and Giselle took the high notes.

"you can do it guys, Girl boss!" Mariela announced.

"Yeah!" Mr. Gomez rosed a fist.

This group played better since they didn't want to get yelled at. After playing the bellwork, Mr. Gomez announced to get lightly row and practice the song.

"Alright who's going first?" Chloé asked.

"Can me and Pika go? Cause I haven't been here for a week and I have no idea to do..." Mariela chuckled

"Yeah but you did know what you where doing in Mexico, right?" Pika rolled her eyes

"Shut up Pika that's why- until never mind" Mariela stop themselves.

"No no, Come on tell me what your going to said." Pika stood up.

" I was going to said that's why you got no dad but no cause im a good friend." Mariela smiled

"Fuck you." Pika said while sticking out the middle finger.

"Aww thank you. Your soo nice." Mariela said sarcastically.

*Time Skip*

Y/n' POV~

Mr. Gomez told us to pack up and put the instruments away since the bell was about to ring. I sat in my chair playing on my phone.

Suddenly the bell rang. I got up and put my phone in my pocket. I waved bye to Mr. Gomez and went my way.

"Hey Y/n wait!!!" I heard someone calling my name. I stopped and turned around to see Mariela running towards me.

"Ok.. let me... My breathe.." Mariela said out of breath.

"Ok! Are you going to Mr Price's cause that's my next class?" Mariela asked.

"Oh yeah I'm just going to go walk my girlfriend to her class and I'll meet you there." I answered with a smile.

"Oh oki!" They smiled back and went on their way. I walked into the main building and looked for Mia's class.

As I walked closer to the center on the main building I heard yelling. So I pick up my pace and went the the center of the building

"Aw the trans bitch is acting all tough now~" a voice filled with venom said.

"Oh fuck you Abraham! Your just mad that I have more girls than you!" A deep voice said from the center of the circle.

Suddenly I heard a smack of skin touching skin. I ran towards the crowd with phones in the air and kids yelling fight.

I saw Jasper and Abraham fighting. Jasper throwing punches and Abraham doing the same. Abraham grabbed Jasper's hand and threw him on the floor.

"Aww Belle can't fight no mor-" Abraham was interrupted by a punch straight in the face. Jasper grabbed him by the hair and pulled him down.

"Don't you ever fucking call me that again." Jasper said and punched Abraham in the face. Both men covered in blood on the floor fighting each for a reason I had no idea.

I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there with shock in my body. When Mr. Brewer walked in the middle and grabbed Jasper by the hand.

"Hey!!! You two!! What the hell is wrong with you Jasper?!" Mr. Brewer said running towards them.

"The fuck you mean ' what's wrong with me' Bitch can't you see this asshole is being fucking Transphobic!!?? Even a blind person can see that!!" Jasper yelled at Mr. Brewer.

"Don't talk back to me!! Go to the principal office now!!!" Mr. Brewer with anger.

"Abraham are you okay??" The teacher asked.

"What the Fuck!! Get the fuck out of my way." Jasper yelled pushing me and a few people to the side.

"Hey!! Y/n, Are you ok!!??" Mr. Brewer got up and came to my aid.

"Yeah?...I'm okay." I repiled with thoughts coming in my mind.

'Why did he come to my aid?? There was more kids who got hit than just me?! Nevermind I'm justing not going to put more thought into this.' I thought to myself.

"Abraham I need you to go the nurse's office. Okay? I'll handle Jasper." He [Mr. Brewer] explained.

"Everyone!!! I need everyone to head to class Except Y/n."

I saw everyone leaving hearing some kids whispering that I had something to do with it. After a couple of minutes, I was alone with Mr. Brewer.

"Y/n, I need you to be completely honest with me. I know we had our difficulties in the past but what did you see?" He asked while grabbing my shoulders.

"First of all don't touch me. And second of all I barely saw anything." I said pushing his hnd out of my shoulder.

"I know she's your friend but I need you tell me what you saw." He pleded

"He uses he/him pronouns and I only heard yelling like ' Aw the trans bitch is acting all tough now~' and 'Aww Belle can't fight no more'. Abraham knows Jasper dosen't like being called by his dead name but he still uses it." I explained

"Okay thank you Y/n you can go now." Mr. Brewer stood up straight. I walked off and heard to my class, Social Studies.

Matthew's POV~

I watched as she walked away to her class. I walked to the office since it was prep hour. While I walk to the office i thought how that disguesting trans bitch touch My~ beautiful angel.

What if she [Jasper] rubbed her trans germs to Y/n!? The only good thing about this situation is that I got to touch y/n's shoulder. She was I bit werided out but I like that.

It all just shows how submssive and bratty she is in bed. I reach the office and saw Jasper sitting in a chair with her hands in cross.

"What the Fuck are you looking at?" She asked

"I'm here to bring justice." I said
(I swear this sounds like Light Yagami)

"Mr. Addam, you can come in. The principal would like to see you too Mr. Brewer." The secretary said.

"Oh okay." I answer and walked towards the door while Jasper followed.

We both sat down in the office of the principal and he being speaking.

" Alright Now I think we all know why we're here, for the situation that happened 5 minutes ago. Now Belle I need you to tell me what happened to led to this." The principal asked

"Oh I don't like being called Belle sir, call me Jasper." She said

"Oh I'm sorry for using that name Jasper. Now please continue." He apologized

"Thank you," she [Jasper] looked at me with hateful in his eyes and continued, "now I was talking to my girlfriend asking if I can come over to her house this weekend.
Until Abraham came up to me with his friends and started picking a fight. So to defend myself I fought back." Belle Explained

This went on for an hour until the bell rang and the principal told Belle to go to class. Since last period was my prep I had to go back and teach another class.

But the only good thing today was that get to spend two hours with my future wife. Ahh~ i cant wait. The things I can do but that would cost me my job and my life.

Soon I'll get her and we'll live together

F̶̵͖͚̯̮̤̫̿̆͌͋͢͟͡͡o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞v҉̨̊͢͠͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠

Y/n POV~

I was finally out of Mr Price's room. Don't get me wrong he's and okay teacher not the best not not the worst. Probably why I don't really enjoy that class is his sense of humor. His humor is like sarcastic but in a fun way.

I got my backpack and made my way to Mrs. Carlson since it's my advisory (homeroom) class. Until I bumped into Arron.

"Oh wassup Y/n. Bitch did you see the fight!? It was intense. Luckily I got it all on video." Arron said proudly.

"Really! Send it to me, please" I said

"Fine but we need to go to class I'll see you in lunch." Arron said walking away.

I continued my way to Mrs. Carlson's room. Since it was all the way in the other side of the building it takes longer.

*Time skip*
(Yeah I'm not going to write like 500 words for advisory)

We were lead out early since Mrs. Carlson wanted the PE teacher to get food in the break room. I went in the cafeteria and sat down where my class normally sit. After a while all the 11 grade classes were here.

Mrs. Carlson called one table at a time but of course, our class went first. I got up and went to get my food. There were a lot of choices to eat but it was better the nothing.

Since Arron gave me money I got a chicken sandwich. Once I got back to the table I saw Mariela eating their food since they can't eat food here.

"Oh Y/n, Mia said to meet her at the bathroom in recess." They smiled

"Oh oki! So whatcha eating?" I asked

"Oh just some Shrimp with salsa de Pato and white rice." They answered

(Salsa de pato is like a red sauce)

"Oh that's sound good" I smiled

After lunch, I made my way to the bathrooms to see what Mia wanted. Once I teach the bathroom I saw Mia standing there. She grabbed my hand and pushed me in one of the stalls.

Author POV ~

"Oh Y/n~ you don't know how long I wanted to do this." Mia pressed a hot kiss. They both fought for dominance but in the end, Mia won.

Mia made her way down to Y/n's neck and pulled her shirt off trying not to damage it. She finally pulled her shirt and left hickeys in her collarbone. But the most noticeable one is a semi big one under her jaw.

"Mia!!" Y/n whispered

"What?! I wanted everyone to know who you belong to~" She said while taking her bra off. Once she got her bra off and started sucking on her breast.

"Ngh~ mommy-" Y/n stopped herself continuing.

"Oh no sweetie say what you're going to say~ let mommy hear you." She said while going into her bottoms.

Mia slid her fingers inside of her. She waited until Y/n gave her a sign to move it. Mia grabbed her hips and made Y/n ride her fingers. Y/n put her hand over her mouth trying not to make a sound.

"Hey are you guys done!? Cause I need to go to the bathroom?" Someone said

The two lovers stared at each other. "Yeah we're going out." Y/n said fixing her clothes.

They both quickly got themselves together and exited the bathroom smiling. The kid looked at them with disgust.

"Oh god please help these sinful women." They said moving away from them. Mia looked at her, walked up to her.

"You too" she said putting her hand on their shoulder. The kid quickly got a paper towel and wetted it and cleaned the area where she got touched.

Y/n chuckled and walked out. The lovers held hands and walked around the playground until they had to go to their next class.

"Ok I need to go now bye, mommy~" Y/n whispered in Mia's ear.

"Aww is my sweetheart getting cocky now?" Mia said while giving her a smack on her ass.

"Mia!" Y/n said flustered. Mia only smirked and walked away.

Y/n chuckled and made her way to P.E. She went inside the gym and walked into the locker room.

"Oh wassup Y/n" Aylen said.

"Oh hi Ayl-"

"Wassup bitches, bros, and non-binary hoes!" Mariela shouted while entering.

"Please god kill me." A girl in the background said

"Shut up Genevieve!!" Mariela opened her locker.

*After Changing*

The girls except Mariela came out all with shorts and t-shirts

"Y'all ready for pickleball!" Mariela announce

"Yeah!" Alyen replied

"Alright solos over in the left side of the court and duos and teams of three will go in the right side. Now go! " the Gym coach said.

"Greenlee! Y/n! Come, you're on my team!" Mariela shouted

"Oh oki, but aren't you going to be sweating in that?" Greenlee asked

"Oh no, it's a light material so it's not that hot." Mariela smiled

"Oh oki so what side should we go?" Y/n asked

"Hmmm that side!" Mariela said in excitement

"Where Noah is?" Y/n asked

"Yep I love playing with him." Mariela replied proudly. They all got a paddle and went to where Noah and his team was.

"Hi Noah! Can we play against you guys?" Mariela asked.

"Sure if you want to lose." He smirked

"Oh your on." Mariela smiled deviously

They started the game. They ended up losing but Mariela was so excited to play again, they decided to skip the other players since they had no interest in the game.

"Hey!!! That went in!! Mariela, Y/n, Greenlee, was it in?" David asked

"Oh hell no that was out right!!?" A kid named Ken said. The both kids got face to face screaming at each other yelling if it was in or out.

"Oi!! Shut up! I'm the only one who gets to decided if it's in or not!" Mariela yelled.

"And I say it was out!!" Mariela added

"No it's not!" David went to the other side of the net and showed where the ball supposedly hit.

"Right here! It was in" David said sounding pissed off.

"Alright just go back to your side, David. Your team got the point." Mariela said in annoyance

"It's fine guys you have 3 points they have 2" Noah said trying to keep his anger in. Noah got the ball and setted it. Y/n turned where the ball it and announce that it was out.

"Oww!!! I got hit!! And that was in" David cried but as a result his voice cracked.

"Hey David was that in?" Ken mocked

"Shut up!!" A cracked voice said in anger.

Both sides and the the judges (Y/n, Mariela, Greenlee) burst in laughter.

"Sorry- But" Y/n tried to apologize but laugh in between her words.

"Was that in-" Mariela said laughing.

*Time skip*

After the hole showed in Gym class, when both side settled with only two wins each. The teams went into the locker rooms to change went to their normal clothes.

"Soo Y/n what's your next class, cause I have the new teacher, Mr. Brewer. Is he nice?" Mariela asked.

"I mean he's ok but homophobic and transphobic ." Y/n said

"Oh shit... Well pray for me." they said while doing the sign of the cross

Y/n chuckled and waved goodbye to Mariela. They did the same thing and went on their way.
Y/n went the her class next switch it was math with Mrs Carlson.

"Oh wassup Leo and Rodrigo" Y/n waved while walking towards them.

"Y/n" Rodrigo said fake crying. "Leo sexually assault me" Rodrigo ran up to her and hugged her.

"What!? No he's lying!!" Leo said in defense

"And he was looking at children pictures!!" Rodrigo said. "He's a pedophile!!"

"Rodrigo, that was my. cousin!!!" Leo said enrage.

"Oh so now you're into incest!" Rodrigo pointed at Leo. Leo looked at Rodrigo and stood shake his head.

"Guys you know I love you but I'm to tired for this. I just had PE class and I only won two games. And I have to deal with a guy who's voice cracked. So please not now" Y/n complained

『𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍』

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟸𝟺𝟶 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝙴𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟸𝟺𝟶

𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 B̵̴҉̞̠̘̩͍̱́͊͗͜͠͠͠͠a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡c̷̶҉̵̢͚̣̻̲̬͑̑͛͐̀͜͜͜͝͡͝͠k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 15.5K 31
โ†ณ โ [ ไฟบใฎใ‚‚ใฎใ  ] โž โ” yandere popular boy x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, Cage Winters, the one guy every girl wants to date and eve...
64.1K 1.7K 23
Yแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡sสœแดแด›แดxส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โš ๏ธ Warning โš ๏ธ may contain : Gore Sexual content (18+) Killing Obsessed people Stalker behavior Yandere Cussing Some Yaoi And...
30.3K 1.7K 12
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐—Œ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ...
87.1K 2.1K 10
๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™. ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜. ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™... ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜. โ™ช โค๏ธŽหš.เฟเพ‚ใ€‚ ...