Uniquely Perfect - Larry Styl...

By LarryWriting

When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Erm... slightly mature? Hah?)
Chapter 29 (Mature again)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Mature, but the mature part is short)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36 (Mature!)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Erm... a tad mature at the beginning!)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (mature in... several places? Hah.)
Epilogue
Pay No Mind To This

Chapter 35 (Mature at the end...)

106K 2.5K 3.3K
By LarryWriting

[A/N]: I have returned, now, to the world of wattpad! Okay, who am I kidding, I'm always on wattpad. I'm addicted. I constantly hear the little blip of the meebo chat thing even if I'm nowhere near a computer. Myah. But oh well. I'm not complaining. First things first, before you read, you should go check out Christanny's, the person this is dedicated to, Larry story, Worst Case Scenario! Because helleeeeer, a person can't read enough Larry! And on that note, I shall now end this authors note and began typing the next chapter. OH hallo there Liam's P.O.V how are you today?

[Liam's P.O.V]

The next morning, much earlier than appreciated, Louis dragged me out of my warm spot next to Niall so I'd help him gather our things and load them into the trunk of his car. He managed to accidentally wake Niall up in the process, probably because Niall had a leg thrown over my hip, and Niall reluctantly helped us carry the suitcases.

"Why can't Harry get up and help, too?" he whined.

"Hey," Louis huffed as he dumped his and Harry's large suitcase into the boot of his car. "You didn't have to get up and help. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Well can I wake Harry up?" Niall asked, handing his suitcase to Louis for Louis to load.

"No," Louis informed him. "Leave my Kitten alone."

I chuckled, bumping Louis out of the way so I could load the last suitcase, "Go say goodbye to your family. But you might want to wake Harry up so he can say goodbye to the girls before they go to school. I think he'd be sad if he didn't get to say goodbye to Phoebe. They seem to be good friends. He can sleep again on the way home."

Louis nodded his head, "I guess..."

Louis retreated into the house, and when I finished loading the car and closed the trunk, Niall and I went back inside. Louis was once again laying on the air mattress next to the curly haired boy, who was now nuzzling his face against Louis as Louis whispered to him.

"We're gonna go home, Kitten!" Louis told the younger boy quietly as he stroked his hair and smoothed down the curls between his ears. "But we have to get up and say goodbye to my mum and sisters first."

"They can come, too," I hear Harry mumble.

Louis chuckled, "Nah... they have to stay here at their home! The girls don't have school tomorrow, but they will again in a few days."

Finally, Harry sat up and looked sleepily up at Niall and I, "Hello."

"Hi, Harry," I laughed, and Niall saluted the younger boy as Louis pressed a kiss to his temple.

Louis rolled up and off of the air mattress, turning around to pull Harry to his feet as well, kissing him gently. At that moment, Felicity came trudging sluggishly into the room with her backpack and a hairbrush, "My hair is too long, anymore! I can't reach the end without tangling it some more and Lottie wont help!"

"C'mere, Fizz," Louis chuckled, reaching for the hairbrush. He carefully brushed out Felicity's tangles and Harry came over to sit next to Niall, who had taken a seat on the edge of the couch bed.

"Yesterday," Harry informed Niall. "N-Niall said that t-there were more ways f-for Louis to touch H-Harry's bottom."

I turned my attention to the two hybrids on the couch bed, warning in a low whisper, "Niall... Louis probably doesn't want you-"

"Oh yes," Niall's eye took on an evil glint. "There's definitely more ways. You see, sometimes, Liam uses his-"

I lunged and covered his mouth, but Harry protested, "No, w-what does Liam use?"

Niall licked my hand, making me pull my hand back in surprise, and he used that as his advantage to whisper loudly in the word choice that Harry would be able to understand, "His erection."

Harry's eyes widened, but then he clamped his hands over his mouth and burst into hysterical giggles, "L-Liam does what?"

"All the time actually," Niall continued, and I glanced at Louis fearfully. He was still preoccupied with brushing Felicity's hair.

"But w-why?" Harry chuckled.

"It's called sex," Niall informed him with a shrug.

"S-sex?" Harry asked. The words sounded so... wrong, leaving his innocent mouth.

"Yep," Niall replied. "It's fun. It kind of goes in the hand job and blow job categories, but it's much better. It feels good for both participants... well most of the time."

"Alright, that's enough!" I said frantically. "Enough teaching for today!"

"What's being taught?" Louis joined us, having brushed Felicity's hair until it was smooth and shiny. Felicity had given Louis a peck of thanks on the cheek and then bounded into the kitchen to find some breakfast

"Don't tell the secret, Harry!" Niall gasped quickly, covering Harry's mouth.

Louis narrowed his eyes at Niall and pushed his hand away from Harry, slowly dropping down to eye level with curly haired lad, "But you love me more than Niall, right? You'll tell me because I'm your Louis and you're my Kitten?"

Harry nodded enthusiastically, leaning forward and whispering into Louis' ear. Louis' eyes widened for a moment before they fell on Niall. Niall frowned at Harry as Harry pulled back from Louis, "I can't believe you told our secret!"

Harry shrugged, "Harry loves hi-his Louis."

Louis gently stroked Harry's curls, "Will you go find Daisy, Phoebe, and Lottie for me?"

Harry nodded, bounding happily from the room, and Louis watched him on his tip-toes, making sure he was completely out of the room. The room fell silent as Harry left, and then Louis was turning and glaring down at Niall.

"Um... before you hurt me-" Niall began.

But Louis was leaping at the boy and tackling him onto the couch bed, "You told him about sex? Niall, Harry has to learn about stuff like this one step at a time! It can't just all be thrown at him or he'll get confused or want things that I'm not necessarily sure if I can handle-"

"I was a virgin, too, you know! When Liam and I-"

"How is that relevant to anything I was just saying to you!" Louis let Niall up, looking to me for assistance. "Control your boyfriend!"

However, I was still confused as to what Louis wasn't sure that he could handle, "What do you mean by 'Harry will want things that I'm not necessarily'-"

"I mean," Louis huffed. "That Harry's curious. If he hears about something, he wants to try it. He'll try anything if someone tells him it's good. That's how I got him to try a corndog with mustard, and now he loves them."

"Oh," Niall nodded. "So now Harry's going to want you to fuc-"

"Don't you dare finish that statement," Louis clamped his hand over Niall's mouth.

"Do you not want to?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"I never said that," Louis pointed out. "I just... I'm slowly trying to introduce Harry to the sexual part of our relationship."

Niall stared thoughtfully at Louis, "Like I said earlier... I was a virgin for Liam and I's first time. I think you're scared of taking Harry's virginity... which you already halfway took, considering you sucked him off and-"

"Niall," Louis sighed. "Your bluntness startles me. No offense, but I hope Harry is never like you."

"Are you afraid or not?" Niall snapped.

Louis placed a hand on his forehead, "Well I've never like... I've slept with about three other guys before. Past boyfriends... maybe some person I met drunk at a bar during my party years but that's not the point! None of them... well it wasn't their first time for any of them. And I remember my first time and it didn't feel too good at all at first, so I don't want to do that to-"

Niall rolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, but Harry will do anything for you so if you tell him that you want it then he'll deal with it."

"But I don't want it if I have to hurt him!" Louis flung his hands out, desperately trying to make Niall understand.

"I didn't really want to hurt Niall either, Louis," I interrupted the two arguing boys and placing a soothing hand on Louis' shoulder. "But like Niall said Harry will do anything for you, so if you want to wait, tell him you want to wait and he'll wait. It's also possible to take things slow when it comes to a person's first time, you know. I took it slow with Niall and made sure he was ready before we, er..."

Louis held up a hand and nodded, "I understand... I'd also appreciate it if we dropped this conversation. And Niall, if you tell Harry anymore sexual things, I swear I will-"

"Harry f-found them!" Harry announced as he bounded back into the room, the three girls he had set out to find following him with their school bags.

Louis smiled at the younger boy as he wiggled his way into Louis' arms, "Thank you, Kitten! Now we all need to go into the kitchen so we can say our goodbyes."

So we made our way into the kitchen were Jay and Felicity already were. In the Tomlinson house, goodbyes were always a tad saddening even if we'd see each other in another month or so. Louis hugged his mum and all of his sisters, kissing them each on their cheeks as he told them he'd see them soon, promising he'd text and call. Niall and I hugged each of them after Louis, and Harry stood shyly to the side. Jay noticed Harry, and she opened her arms to him for a hug, and he blushed, but walked into her arms and hugged her back. She ruffled his curls, and the girls all joined in on hugging Harry in a sort of group hug.

"It's been very nice to meet you Harry!" Jay told him fondly.

"H-Harry has liked meeting Louis' family t-too!" Harry told them, patting each of the girls on their heads as they ended their hug.

Lottie laughed, "I suppose it was nice meeting you... even if I couldn't tell my friends about you."

"Oh," Harry said slowly, not sure how to respond to that.

Phoebe flung her arms back around Harry, and Harry dropped down to her height to hug her better, "Will you come back with Louis again next time?"

Harry nodded enthusiastically, "Yes! A-And we c-can play LIFE!"

"I wish we wouldn't have had to go to school so we could've spent more time with you," Daisy said, and Felicity agreed.

"Next time," Louis stepped forward and wrapped his arm around Harry's waist. "We'll come when you guys have a few days off and we can do a bunch of fun stuff."

All the girls agreed, and we all gave hugs for the last time before Niall, Harry, Louis, and I all went to the car and Jay and the girls went to their cars to go to school. Like I had said, Harry slept practically the entire way back to London. He ate breakfast when Louis went through a drive-thru to get us food, and then he took Louis' hand in his own, curled his legs up into the seat with him, and passed out. Niall on the other hand was wiggling in his seat, looking out the window on his side, and occasionally draping himself over my lap to look out my window. Louis had been watching him in the rear view mirror, and chuckled, "Want me to open a window so you can stick your head out?"

"Shut up!" Niall whined.

"We're only about five minutes away," Louis informed him. "I need to stop at the bank though... and I was wondering if you would come in with me and meet someone..."

"Who am I meeting?" Niall asked.

"Someone that helped me get you guys' back from Dr. Shell," Louis informed him.

"Oh," Niall paled. "He... helped?"

"Yep," Louis replied. "And he wants to meet you and Harry, if that's alright. He knows you're hybrids. He was friends... more than friends... with a hybrid once, as well."

"Okay," Niall nodded. "If he helped us get away from him..."

Once we'd gotten back into the outskirts of London, Louis pulled into his banks parking lot. He leaned across the center console to grab Harry's hand, which at some point he had released, and he kissed Harry knuckles gently. Harry mumbled something groggily, and Louis petted at the younger boy.

"Harry, love?" Louis crooned. "Time to wake up, baby Kitten."

Harry made a quiet squeaking sound, reaching for Louis, "L-Louis..."

"Just a second, baby," Louis informed him. "I'll come around to your side and get you. "

Niall and I climbed from the car as Louis did, and we watched him walk over to Harry's side and gently help the sleepy boy from the car. I'd loaned Niall my longer coat so that I wouldn't have to wrap up his tail, and he and Harry already had beanies on their heads from when we'd gone through the drive-thru nearly three hours earlier. Louis wrapped an arm around Harry and led us inside. He flashed a smile to the lady at the front desk and headed towards a room in the back of the bank.

Louis poked his head through the door and said, "Chris? I've got some visitors for you..."

"Louis, my friend!" I heard the man, supposedly named Chris, exclaim. "I've been hoping I'd see you around! These visitors... I hope they're the friends you were trying to get back when you came for a loan, am I right?"

"It's them," Louis nodded, gently leading Harry the rest of the way into the room, and Niall and I scurried in after them. "This is Harry, and this is Niall."

Louis removed the beanie of the younger lad, who was trying to nuzzle his face against Louis' coat and go back to sleep. Niall took off his own beanie carefully. Chris stood, and I was surprised at how tall he was. He had tousled red hair that was slightly gelled, and glasses with thick frames.

"I must say it's fantastic to meet you two," Chris shook Niall's hand and stood in front of Harry, offering the sleepy boy a smile."

Harry, suddenly seeming to realize that Louis had removed his beanie, gasped in horror, "L-Louis! H-he will see H-Harry's ears a-and then he w-will-"

"Shh," Louis soothed. "He already knows about your ears, Kitten. This is the man who helped me get you back from Dr. Shell."

Harry didn't seem convinced, and he stared worriedly at Chris. Chris only smiled, "It's been several years since I've last been in the same room as a cat hybrid... you don't have a tail like my Adam, but you've got the same ear size. Adam's ears were white, though... And Niall! I don't believe I've ever met a dog hybrid! It's fantastic to meet you!"

Louis glanced back out the door before pulling Harry's beanie back onto his head, "Just in case someone else comes in..."

Niall pulled his on as well and asked, "If you don't mind me asking... who's Adam?"

"He was my... boyfriend, soulmate, whatever you choose to call it. He was a cat hybrid... and I loved him very dearly. Unfortunately he was killed in a car accident. So he's no longer with me... but I still love him with all my heart. I haven't loved anyone  like I loved him since..."

I gazed sympathetically at the man, "I'm terribly sorry for your loss... that must've been awful."

"And what's your name?" Chris asked. "I don't believe I've seen you at this bank, before."

"I'm Liam. Louis and Harry's friend, Niall's boyfriend," Liam explained.

"Ah yes, it's a pleasure to meet you. And Louis! It seems as if Harry is a bit more to you than you told me when you first explained to me why you needed a loan?"

"Speaking of loans, I may need to talk about another... but yes... Harry and I are much closer now," Louis chuckled.

"Harry l-loves Louis," Harry informed the man quietly.

"You... are possibly the sweetest person I have ever met in my life! So much like my Adam that it amazes me. Adam would cuddle into me all the time, just like that," Chris shook his head in awe.

Before any of us could respond, a voice behind us crowed, "You guys are back! And it's a surprise to see you here!"

I jumped in shock, twisting around to see Zayn standing in the doorway with a large grin on his face. Chris smiled, "Hello, Mr. Malik! I'll be with you shortly."

"Hi Zayn!" Harry exclaimed, beaming over Louis' shoulder at the raven haired boy.

"What are you all doing? Partying in a bankers office?" Zayn chuckled.

"Nah," Louis laughed. "I was introducing Chris here to Harry and Niall. He helped me get them back from Dr. Shell..."

"Oh," Zayn said in surprise. "He knows about their, uh..."

"Yeah," Louis nodded. "He knows. He's known a hybrid before himself."

"In that case," Zayn stepped forward, moving his quiff out of the way to show Chris one of his ears.

"And this," Louis chuckled. "Is the third hybrid that I know..."

Chris stood staring at Zayn in shock, "I've been your banker since I came here and I didn't even suspect that you were..."

"Well you've been my banker all this time and when you'd bring Adam in here I didn't suspect that he was like me. And I'm usually pretty good at telling stuff like that," Zayn replied.

Chris grinned in disbelief, "But how are you a citizen of the UK? You have background records and everything..."

"Well my my mum was a human and my dad was the hybrid..." Zayn shrugged. "So my mum lied about my father... used my father's bestfriend's name with his permission, and then I got to be normal... aside from my ears."

Chris nodded, "Adam was created by a scientist... a lot like Harry's and Niall's from what I hear about him. But Adam's scientist died of old age, and Adam escaped to me."

"Hey, Chris?" Louis chuckled. "Not to interrupt, but I do kind of need your assistance as a banker..."

"Right, right!" Chris chuckled before pointing at Zayn. "We're going to finish this conversation!"

"Whenever you get off of work we should go out for tea or something," Zayn agreed.

"Sounds good!" Chris agreed enthusiastically, and Louis and I exchanged a raised eyebrows look. "Alright... now whatcha need, Louis?"

"Um... I need to pay my rent and utilities... which is about seven hundred pounds all together," Louis explained sheepishly. "I have about... two hundred, and I kind of got fired."

"T-that was Harry's fault..." Harry mumbled.

"It was not, Kitten!" Louis sighed.

"Why does he think it's his fault?" Chris asked curiously.

"B-because Harry w-went to work with him a-and a g-guy yelled at Harry a-and Louis yelled back at h-him and got fir-fired," Harry explained, turning to hide his face into Louis' chest as he finished.

Chris grinned at Louis, "You got fired looking out for him... then it doesn't necessarily count as being fired in my book! You simply parted ways with a nonnegotiable business. How about I write you a check for one thousand pounds instead of going through the paperwork process of a loan?"

Louis choked, "Chris I can't keep taking your money!"

"How about... I hand it to Harry then, but you put it in your bank account?" Chris chuckled.

"Chris I-" Louis tried, but Chris was already walking behind his desk and pulling out his check book and a pen, writing the check, and tearing it out before carrying it over and handing it to a confused Harry.

"Um," Harry glanced at the paper in his hands. "Wh-what does Harry do with it?"

"Hand it to Louis," Chris chuckled.

Harry turned to Louis with his eyes large and green, holding the check out to Louis with a dimpled grin on his face. Louis' resolve seemed to crumble, his wishes for Harry to be well fed while he could still afford his rent causing him to agree in taking the money.

"Thank you, Chris," Louis looked to the red haired man in complete gratitude. "Thank you so much. I should be able to get back on my feet now."

"Just turn it in at the front desk and have them add it to your account," Chris chuckled. "You'll still have about three hundred pounds left after you pay your rent. Just in case it takes a bit longer than expected to find another job."

"Thank you, again," Louis held out his hand for Chris to shake.

"No hug, this time?" Chris chuckled, but shook Louis' hand.

Louis glanced down at Harry, who was leaning against his chest with his head resting on Louis' shoulder, "We'd squish my poor Kitten."

"Your Kitten!" Chris grinned largely. "That's adorable."

"It's nice to meet you, and all, Chris," Niall began. "But I'm hungry... so... Lou? Can we go?"

"I guess I need to take these lads here home," Louis chuckled. "I'll see you later, Chris."

"Louis," Zayn quickly tapped Louis' shoulder as Louis turned Harry to lead him past Zayn. "Tomorrow, can we-"

"Come over to my place," Louis informed him. "You can go job hunting with Harry and I. That way Niall and Liam don't have to be stuck with us longer than they already have been, and so Harry won't be completely bored."

"Sounds good!" Zayn agreed. "I don't work tomorrow. It's Saturday."

"Alright, see you tomorrow then," Louis chuckled, and then he led us to the front desk, deposited his check, and then we left the building.

Louis drove us back to our flat and helped us get our stuff inside before he and Harry went back to their own flat. The first thing Niall did was frolic into the kitchen to find food, and I lugged our suitcases to the laundry room to wash the dirty things, and then carried the clean things back to our room. I was folding the clean clothes on the bed, when suddenly, Niall was worming his way underneath my arm to crawl onto the bed before he yanked me on top of him.

"Hello," Niall grinned up at me, and craned his neck up to press his lips to mine for a good five seconds.

"Hmm," I smiled. "Hello."

"I missed our bed," Niall informed me. "That couch bed had a few uncomfortable lumps. And couldn't be used for anything besides watching the telly and sleeping. The shower provided more for us than that bed did."

"So that's where you're going with this," I laughed. "Is that all your mind thinks about anymore?"

"Recently it is!" Niall whined, slipping his hands under my shirt to rub at my torso. "I feel deprived! I miss your abs... I wanna lick the sweat off of them."

"You're disgusting," I told him fondly.

"That's your cue to get naked..." Niall pressed.

"Nah," I teased. "Its kind of chilly in here."

"Allow me to warm you up," Niall said, flipping us over so he was on top before pressing his mouth to mine, his tongue instantly tracing my lower lip as he sucked it into his mouth. I allowed his tongue to slip in between my lips, and our tongues danced together a few moments before Niall moved his lips to my neck, pulling my shirt line down a bit to suck a mark onto my collarbone, causing my groin to give a pleased twitch. I tried not to moan, forcing myself to even my breathing. "Feeling warm yet?"

"Nope," I lied. "I'm also a tad tired... riding in cars makes me sleepy."

"I can do all the work," Niall offered. "I'll ride something else..."

"God, Niall," I moaned. "You're filthy. What happened to that innocent puppy I used to know? Well, not that I'm complaining but-"

Niall placed a hand over my crotch, and I felt myself hardening more than I already was, "You do want this right? You were just joking before when you said-"

"Yes, Niall," I huffed. "Would you maybe help me take my clothes off, now? Yours, too. Still want you to ride me. Not turning that offer down."

"Well," Niall informed me, working at the button and zipper to my pants happily. "I'm going to need a bit more preparation than I got before our little escapade in the shower. My arse is still sore from that."

I froze, reaching down to stop Niall's hands from shimmying my trousers and briefs down my hips, "Then why do you want this?"

"Like you said!" Niall chuckled. "I'm not turning down the opportunity to ride you."

"Oh," I huffed, releasing his hands. "Carry on then."

"I'm having problems with your pants," Niall laughed.

I sat up, helping him pull my pants down to my knees, and he took over from there as I pulled off my shirt. After removing my clothes, Niall attempted to push me back onto the mattress, but I shook my head, "Oh no. Your clothes, too."

So I helped Niall remove his clothes before grabbing him and rolling him so I was on top yet again, grinding my hardening cock against his. Niall gasped out, his hands flying out to press on my arse to try and gain better friction.

"That's- God, okay," Niall panted. "I know we like... just had sex yesterday morning but I don't think that really counted so can we like-"

"Nope," I panted, grinding down roughly against him to make him make a high pitched whimpering sound. I chuckled breathlessly, "You're such a dog..."

"Liam please!" Niall whimpered.

"Alright, alright," I sighed, sitting up and gazing down at Niall. He was sprawled out, his chest already heaving and beginning to turn the splotchy red color he turned whenever he was worked up. "Lube in the drawer?"

"Where else would it be?" Niall panted, kicking at the clothes we were surrounded by.

"Some of those were clean, I hope you know," I said disapprovingly as I leaned over Niall to get the blue tube of lube and a condom out of the drawer.

"I was trying to keep it that way," Niall shot back. "They're safer on the floor instead of covered in come."

"Touche," I replied, placing the condom on the bed before flipping up the cap on the tube and pouring some of the slick liquid onto my fingers. "How many fingers am I going with here?"

"Do two to start," Niall replied.

"You sure?" I asked, using the hand not covered in lube to push his legs up and reveal his entrance.

Niall huffed, "No, I'm lying to you!"

To shut him up, I slowly pushed my index and middle finger against his entrance, allowing them to slip in until they passed the resistance. Niall gasped out, his hands flying to grasp at the sheets on the bed. I moved my fingers in and out slowly, curving and scissoring them, pressing kisses to the inside of his thigh. Niall kept making tiny whimpers, squirming a bit as I teasingly brushed my fingers inside of him.

"How are you doing, baby?" I asked him softly.

"Another," he gasped out, hands releasing the sheets so he could pull his legs up more and allow me better access.

I pulled my fingers out, and then pushed back in, this time adding my ring finger along with the other two. Niall whine and arched his back, rocking down against me to try and get me to hit the bundle of nerves inside him that would have him coming undone in a matter of minutes. I curved my fingers in the direction I knew it was, brushing over it twice to make him cry out and arch off the bed. Yet after, I continued to teasingly move and twist the three fingers I had inside him. After about another minute of teasingly stretching him out, Niall released his legs and pushed my hand away, grabbing me and flipping me over onto my back. He sat up in between my legs, grabbing the condom package and tearing at it with his teeth. He placed the condom on the tip of my cock and rolled it down my length.

Prepping Niall had caused me to harden quickly, and Niall's hands on my cock felt absolutely fantastic. He poured some lube into his hand and drizzled some onto my length before reclaiming me into his fist, slathering the lube across me generously. I bucked up into his hand, breathy moans escaping my lips. Once he considered me lubed up enough, he made a disgusted face at his hand before wiping the remaining lube onto the sheets.

"Niall," I sighed. "You're washing these sheets."

"It'll come out," he replied, squirming up my body to straddle my hips.

He reached behind him, grabbing my length and wiggling around to try and position himself. Finally, I felt the tip of my length align with his entrance, and his eyes fluttered shut. Slowly, he began to sink down onto me, and I had to bite my lip and grip the sheets to prevent myself from grabbing his hips and slamming into him. Carefully, he sank his way down until his arse was pressed flush to my hips, and he sat hunched on top of me for a moment, panting. I released my hold on the sheets and placed one hand on his abdomen while the other pumped at his cock to try and help him adjust to the stretch faster.

"You good, babe?" I asked. "Not that I'm vain... but I know I'm not small."

Niall's eyes opened, and he met my stare with his hooded gaze as he agreed, "I'd say you're pretty well endowed in this region. Which is fantastic."

He apparently considered himself adjusted enough, because he began circling his hips slightly, making figure eights but keeping me fully sheathed inside of him.

"God, Niall," I groaned. "I could stay like this forever."

"I could stay like this forever, too. Or... you know... until I get hungry," he panted.

"So romantic," I gasped out a laugh, running my hand down his chest.

Slowly, Niall placed his hands on my stomach, pushing himself up slightly before sinking back down. He repeated his actions, giving a shuddering moan this time, "Yeah..."

"S'good," I agreed. "You feel good."

"I love you, you know," Niall panted out, lifting himself up off of me a little higher before dropping himself down, causing me to moan.

"Love you too, Nialler," I groaned in pleasure.

Niall began speeding up, seemingly tired of being slow and teasing, "Shit this is good... f-feels like- fuck! Forever since we've done this-"

I allowed my hands to rest on his hips, but didn't allow myself to control his movements like my body wanted, "We just did this- Niall... yesterday!"

Niall's movements became faster, effectively ending the conversation in the room. Instead the room was filled with pants, the squeaking of the mattress, and moans and groans.

"You're so good a-at this, Niall," I moaned.

Niall nodded his head, adjusting himself a bit so he could move better, and changed the angle in the process. The next time he dropped down, I knew he'd found his prostate, because he cried out in ecstasy, throwing his head back to reveal his neck as he moved faster, bouncing and rocking on top of me. I pushed myself up, taking matters into my own hands as I slipped my arms under his to pull him flush against me. I pressed my mouth to his neck to suck a mark as I fucked up into him from below. He still rocked down onto each me each time, breathy little 'uh's escaping his lips.

"Liam," he whined. "Making me feel s-so good-"

"Come on, Niall," I panted out through my clenched teeth, my eyes fluttering shut in pleasure.

His hands scrabbled at my back, trying to find purchase of something, anything to grab onto. He settled for letting his hands find their way to my head, although there wasn't much hair still for him to grab a hold of. He whined out, and I dropped my head onto his shoulder, trying to make my thrusts impossibly faster.

"Liam," Niall warned. "Gonna- ngh-"

"Come for me, baby," I encouraged.

Niall cried out, beginning to writhe a bit on my lap. After two more thrusts, Niall bit a tad roughly onto my shoulder, but only heightened my pleasure and cause me to groan out, and a strangled moan escaped him as he stiffened and spurted thick ropes of come onto both of our chests. I pushed us forward so that he'd fall backwards onto his back and I'd remain inside of him, and fucked him through his orgasm. As he came down from his high, my thrusts became sloppier and more sporadic. I could feel the warm heat coiling in my belly, and when I felt Niall's tongue brush soothingly over the bite mark he'd made, I cried out his name loudly, pressing myself deep into him as I spilled into the condom.

Niall ran his hands up and down my back as he waited for me to come down from my high, and when I finally did, he chuckled out breathlessly, "I missed that."

"Yeah," I panted. "Me too. Silent shower sex has nothing on that."

Niall curled a hand around the back of my neck so that I'd lift my head out of the crook of his neck and kiss him. We kissed slowly until we managed to get our breathing back under control, and then I moved back and removed my softening cock from Niall, pulling off the condom and tying it before dropping it in the waste bin beside the bed. Niall's hand reached lazily out and grabbed the box of tissues we had sitting by our alarm clock on the bedside table. We both moved into kneeling positions, each grabbing a tissue to clean up one another's chests.

"Sorry if I was to rough there at the end," I told him, wadding up my dirty tissue and dropping it down into the waste bin.

He grimaced, pointing at the bruising bite mark on my shoulder, "Sorry about that..."

I laughed, "It was interesting. I don't think you've ever bitten me before."

"I said sorry!" Niall whined, throwing away his tissue and scooting so that his naked frame was pressed against my side.

"Haven't you heard of the saying, 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'?" I teased.

"Technically, I bit your shoulder. Does your shoulder feed me? No," Niall huffed. "It doesn't. Half of the time you won't even feed me, period! I have to fend for myself, find my own food in our lonely kitchen!"

"Do you want me to feed you now?" I asked, expecting him to say that he was full.

"Yes," Niall nodded thoughtfully. "That would be nice..."

"You just ate like twenty minutes ago!" I gasped in disbelief.

"Well!" Niall crossed his arms and leaned away. "You're a good shag! I've worked up an appetite."

"Come on then," I chuckled. "Let's get my puppy some food."

"Your Nialler," he corrected. "Prince Nialler."

"Prince Nialler," I sighed, climbing off the bed and holding my hand out to the younger boy.

He happily took it, and we retreated to the kitchen for lunch... completely in the nude.

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 10.8K 45
"Your daddy's little kitten, you got that baby?" Harry speaks to Louis. "I'm all yours daddy, I'm your kitten" Louis whispers. Harrys a dominant. L...
57.5K 1.6K 27
[3rd Place in 1D Bromance Awards (Olympic 2014)] I wrote this story back when I am just a amateur writer so this book may contains a lot of error and...
395 17 17
*****DISCONTINUED***** Harry Edward Styles, the one and only curly haired British flirt from One Direction, lives in a world where hybrids exist and...
719K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...