Sparrow's sister.

By isimpforPeterPan

Belle Sparrow, sister of the infamous Jack Sparrow. Sorry I mean, the infamous CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. When her... More

an introduction :)
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER TWELVE

572 11 1
By isimpforPeterPan

"Sorry but it's for your own safety." Two crew members grabbing Elizabeth by both arms towards the study. I hid behind the door, after all, I wasn't exactly permitted to even be above deck.

"I don't care what the Commodore ordered! I have to tell him, the pirates, they're cursed! They can't be killed." She was literally screaming these words. But she actually told him.. I'm impressed dare I say.

"Don't worry miss, he's already informed of that. A little mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story." He thought he was funny, I'll be sending Ragetti his way. Then we'll see who's laughing.

He shut and locked the study door and continued to laugh as he walked away.

Elizabeth hit the glass on the door and just screamed through the crack in the door, "This is Jack Sparrows doing!" She turned to face me, she had finally realised I was still here. I was laughing, of course, she had made such a fuss. "Glad to see you find it amusing." I felt like all the laughs had built up and i just let out a massive snort. "What Belle? Do you have a plan? Huh? Because your brother and Will are out on that island." Suddenly it wasn't funny anymore. "That is what i thought."

"Well do you have a grand escape idea? Because my brother is leading ur fiance to death."

"He wouldn't dare. The Commadore isn't that stupid."

"But my brother is that smart. He would do anything if he thought it would get him the Pearl." She said nothing, "So lassy, are you ready for my grand escape idea?"

"I highly doubt it would be of any use."

"That's fine then, you stay here and do whatever it is you posh folk do." I just smiled and edged towards the wardrobe and started pulling white sheets from it.

"Fine."

"Good, make yourself useful." I threw the sheets at Elizabeth, "Tie 'em together."

She looked at me, looked at the sheets in her hand and visually stuttered. She looked around the room and said nothing but, "um." repeatedly. "Yes right." Finally, some new words! "How do I do that?"

Oh lass. This is truly disasterous.
"A knot. Ma'am a knot." She looked at me more confused than normal. "Figure-eight knot? Granny knot?" Silence. "Clove hitch? Bowline?" Silence. "Oh my- overhand knot? Come on that's an easy one."

"Knots aren't exactly what you get taught at dame school."
Dame school of course. Where landlubbers go to learn a small education.

"In fact, you don't get taught them in finishing school either."

FINISHING SCHOOL. I truly forgot jusy how posh she is. She even went to a 'finishing school' to end her education in womenhood. Now if that ain't the most restricting thing for a female. Having to be a 'women'. I just want to be me, I want to be free. Don't need a man, don't got a massive house to clean, don't got little humans running at my feet. Just a ship and an ocean to hunt, search and find all the treasure. With all the time in the world.

"Right Miss Swann let me show you how to tie a knot..." I showed her an easy one, but one strong enough to be able to hold the weight of us both.

"So like this then..." She repeated exactly what i had done.

"Aye, just like that!" She's a quick learner i'll give her that.

"Um, miss Sparrow-"

"Please, it's Belle if you will."

"Right okay, Belle. What are going to do with a long line of bed sheets?" She stopped tying the knots and just looked at me. "I mean there's hardly enough to be able to lasso us onto the island! Or reach it at all for that matter."

"Um well number 1, i'm a pirate..." I grabbed the sheets, "not a cowboy!" Her cheeks blushed pink with embarrassment, "And 2, you remember the window I said I would throw you out? Well there is a small wooden boat at the bottom of it." She angled her head to the left and lowered her eyebrows. "We're going to need just enough sheets to get us down to it without it making a splash. Savvy?"

She opened her mouth, but no words came out. She placed a finger to her lips and then removed it to say, "So your telling me, you want me to tie bed sheets together so you can throw me in a small wooden boat to go towards an island of cursed pirates and treasure?"

"Aye."

"Absolutely not no." I just rolled my eyes, "What are you doing that for?"

"It's just typical of you to act like this. What are you afraid you might get your army uniform wet... Wait why are you wearing a navy uniform...?"

"I stole it... besides the point. I am not doing it!"

"Fine if you won't do it willingly...."
—————

So I got her on the boat... only i ended up having to tie her up with more bed sheets... 2 times round her mouth because she wouldn't bloody shut up.

The truth is I need her, I can't do it alone or i would've bloody left her.

"You see Elizabeth, if you weren't such a bilge rat about it all we probably could've been on the bloody island and saved your pathetic Norrington by now!"
I looked her in the eyes, silence. "Oh right I forgot I tied ur mouth up! Oops haha!"

I lowered the fabric around her mouth, "I AM UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE KINGS NAVY AND YOU WILL RETURN ME—"

I lifted the fabric back up round her mouth, "You know you're much prettier when you're quiet. You're much nicer too!" She was shouting at me again only this time I could understand the words, it were muffled. It were less annoying.
I just kept rowing the boat towards the island. It were a lot further than expected to be honest. "Do ya fancy having a sing matey? Actually don't answer that, I don't understand you any how! Right then let's 'ave a think...." I went through a list of sea shanties in me head until i found the perfect one, "We pillage we plunder we rifle and loot, drink up me 'earties yo ho!" She didn't look too please to be honest. "Not taking a fancy? Righty..."

I pull the boat up at The Pearl. If all the pirates are at the island I can get the crew.

"Why are we here."

"Now listen here, lower your voice miss." I silence her. "The crew are on this ship. Jacks crew. There are 2 of Barbossas crew on this ship. Always 2 men are left behind to protect." She nods, "We must release the crew, go to the island kick some dead booty and be on our merry ways. Savvy?" She says nothing. "Now we need to climb up that side there, stay out of sights of the cannons.

We climbed up. Then the bloody monkey appears. A skeleton monkey aint a nice sight. Elizabeth looked shocked, "Don't be scared love, he aint got nothing but fleas to give you." I grab the monkey, "Hiya Jack." His ears drop down and he looks at me like he knows what I'm about to do. I throw the monkey off the ship. No more Jack.
A sudden scatter from below deck. I run down the stairs and pull Elizabeth into a dark area. The 2 guard pirates run past us. I drag Elizabeth down to the briggs...The crew.

"Belle!" Mr Gibbs.

"Gibbs! You missed me you blige rats." I smile, they smile. I open the briggs and out they all come.

We all venture above deck and tie the dead pirates up.
"Now listen here crew, Jack and Will are on that island. We are going."

"But we have the Pearl."

"Any port! In a storm!" I really hate that parrot.

"What about Jack Mr Gibbs?" No words. "He would be so proud of your betrayal."

"There's the code to consider." He defended himself. But my brothers done nothing but help him in his life...this is how he's repaid.

"Ana? Don't."

She looks at me, "Everything needed, is here mate. Ain't nothing else for me."

"So I suppose I'll be on my way." I grab Elizabeth. "Off we go."

"No I'd rather stay here. I feel considerably safer with my feet on this ship."

"I wanted a pistol for my third birthday. I got a sword instead." They all look at me confused. I simply roll my eyes. "We don't all get what we want."

"BY THE ORDER OF THE KINGS NAVY-"

I pull the rag, that was still round her neck, back up. "Now's not the time for your bloody screaming Swann." I look at Mr Gibbs, "Nice knowing you matey." He looked at me like I'd stabbed him in the chest with a dagger. Good. I needed him and he failed me.

----------

Back on our little wooden boat....

"Bloody pirates." I know. Ironic for me.

We were just getting close too the island when from round to the left of the cave I saw Barbossas crew. I turned the boat in the opposite direction and hid is behind a huge rock in the sea.

I watched as the crew of undead pirates trailed into the water one after the other. They were heading towards the Pearl. "I'm sorry Mr Gibbs. Good luck."
Or so I thought...

When the crew were gone I carried on rowing round to the back entrance of the island. I pulled the boat to shore and went to untie Elizabeth. "Now before I do this, I want to remind you that if you scream it's your head not mind. I can't die, you can. And it ain't a consolation if you do so! Savvy?" She rolled her eyes, "I'll take it you savvy."

I untied her hands from behind her back and then loosed the fabric from round her mouth. She stood on the island, looked at me for nearly 5 seconds and then reached a hand to slap me. I let her do it, part of me riddle of life is that i feel nothing. That includes being slapped. "You bastard pirate!" she was practically screaming.

"Rich coming from the rich lady who obviously wants death upon herself!" I raised my eyebrows, and whispered. "Now SHH!"

We turned to face the cave and I took one step forward.

A distant ringing of a bell in the distance. i turned back too the ocean. The Dauntless, it's being attacked. Slowly cannon fire began to rain and shots from guns. "Guess we found Barbossas crew aye!" I laughed. Elizabeth did not. "Bet you're glad I saved you!"

"You did not SAVE me! You KIDNAPPED me!"

"U say Pirate, I say freedom!"

"That doesn't even make sense!!"

"Hmm. Yes it does." I smiled. "Now back to the island?" I walked into the cave system of the island.

"I hate you Sparrow. I really hate you."

—————
A/N

Elizabeth is a bit rude if I say so myself! My bet is that if she was still on the Dauntless she'd be shot!

Anyway! I wonder how Be is going to save Will?

Guess you'll have to find out!

Thank you for reading lovelies
-isimpforpeterpan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 801 20
(#34 POTC) When Lisa was engaged to George at the age of 18 against her will she flee from home with a man named jack sparrow where she meets William...
111K 4.1K 53
When Hector Barbossa learned he was to have a child, a daughter, everything in him screamed to give her up and give her away, for a pirate's life is...
91.8K 1.8K 28
Maria Swann thought she had her life all planned. Her Father's second favorite in line to marry the second in command. All was planned until she real...
26.8K 580 19
Second in the Sparrow's Love series. ------------------------------------------------------- Maria Barbossa is back. She's out to find her true love...