I only want you. Kill Me Nd...

By taeulvkim

Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relations... More

introduction
new start chapter 1
is it really you chapter 2
addictive 21+ chapter 3
I didn't mean it chapter 4
secret relationship
we'll find our light
the day we meet
anger
wild 21+
pregnant
sweet time
time flies
A jerk
respect
don't ignore me 21+
my special one
waiting
heaven 21+
lie
lie
precious
baby brother
doubt
cheat
I'll die
please help me
not sex but love 21 +
no fucking no 21+
sorry
what if I want u as my breakfast
together
confession
random text
tit for tat
yess
fuck off
hurt
right
prom pt 1
prom pt 2
prom pt 3
I lost her
I don't care
worst
baby 21 +
side effects
plan
I hurt him
why
where were you
ruin me
price of loving him
reason to cry
flashback...
his sanity
welcome back home
you deserve this you monster
don't you fucking dare
how I wished
love hurts
jungkook's misery
introduction....
no sign
not a monster
flaws
did you regret it
devil's prophecy
new target
your soul
prove it
same
I wanna be selfish..
secrets
his lies
her lies 21+
you'll reap what you sow
promise me
meant to be broken
let's the game begin
who killed the mother
who is in the grave
why the men died..
where is she
lifeless
taehyung killed her.
forbidden relationship
goodbye's hurt
the end
announcement
new story

tame or unleashed

2.4K 88 16
By taeulvkim

Warning ⚠️

These part contain a lil bit of smut if you are not comfortable thn you can skip tht part nd. Continued the remaining story thank you I hope you enjoyed it...

Taehyung : are you sure baby ...

He asked with a gentle tone while creasing her cheeks softly?? Y/n nodded nd taehyung didn't take a second nd grant her wish ?? He smashed his lips on her nd kissed her softly both of them close their eyes to feel the warmth of each other touch , y/n immediately respond to his kiss nd kiss him back with the same intensity ?? She missed her taehyung jst the way taehyung missed her.. the kiss is full of love nd care no lust involved only love ?? Taehyung sucked her lower lips softly nd licked it sensually , a moan left y/n lips..

Y/n: tae.. ammgghhhhhh

Taehyung smirked between the kiss after hearing her moaning for him ?? Which turns him on even more ??God how much he miss these..her moans , her touch, only after hearing her moaning for him...  his pants started to get tighten..

Taehyung: did you like tht baby hmm

Taehyung asked between the kiss.. the kiss Started to heated up , taehyung pushed y/n softly on the bed nd hover over her Still kissing her intensely ,y/n could feel his growing tent poking her thighs , which turns her on even more.. she knows her taehyung needs her the way she needs him, they both need Each other, y/n completely lost her mind nd move her hand from taehyung's shoulder to his hair nd pulled him closer ?? She move her hips upward to create friction... She missed her caring taehyung his soft nd gentle touch.. ?? Taehyung moaned when he feels y/n moving her hips upward nd rubbing her clothed hard member ..

Taehyung : ahhhggggg ba. ...by.. sto..p...

Taehyung said between his moans of pleasure.. fuck my baby is really a turn on she'll definitely be the death of me one day ....thts what he is thinking now ((but lil did he knows tht what he is thinking was exactly what going to happen in the future , thts why they say be careful before you wished for something coz sometimes your wish come true ...

Taehyung understand what she is trying to do where all theses leading to so he tried to pull away from the kiss but she didn't let him to do so..nd pull him back still romeing her hands on his soft hair She completely lost her mind ?? She moved her hands from taehyung's hair to his hoddie chain nd started to pull it down?? It doesn't take time for taehyung to realise what she is trying to do?? He understands tht things are going further ?? His eye widened In shock ?? He immediately pulled away from the kiss nd stop y/n from doing anything further by holding her wrist ??he didn't want to go any further nd hurt his baby again, they can't do these , atleast not now.. now she needs to heal,  Y/n looked at her confusedly, She completely forgot tht she is hurt nd she needs to heal..

Taehyung : ba..by no..o...

Taehyung said while breathing heavily he is trying to control himself from taking her right now... He knows he has to control himself he can't. Lose his control again nd did something to hurt his y/n,, can he?? No?? thts the least he wants... So he did what's the best for now..

Y/n : ple...ase..

Y/n said desperately in needs nd wants while looking at him intensely with hooded eyes ??

Taehyung : no we can't ..

Y/n : but why .... I want you...

Y/n said while trying to kiss him again but taehyung  again stop her from doing do by turning his head to side ..

Taehyung : I know I want you too, But we have to wait, you have to heal, You need time to heal baby.. we can't do this, Atleast not now, Not until you heal properly nd completely

Taehyung tried to explain his reasons ..but Y/n feel irritated due to the rejection, Why he is rejecting her , Did he get bored with her, Did he didn't find her body attractive anymore due to pregnancy , But she is sure tht her baby bump is not visible yet ,Thn why he is rejecting her ,She is feeling insecure, We can't blame her can we, These pregnancy hormones ,

Y/n : no you are lying you don't want me anymore ?? You didn't find me attractive anymore .. you..

she can't even finish her words when Taehyung take her hands nd placed it on his hard bulge which is hard as rock , y/n eyes widened nd a blush crept on her cheeks?? Fuck one day he'll be the reason for my death why he so straight forward.. while iam still feeling shy even after doing it over nd over again thts what she is thinking..

Taehyung : did you get your answer ? I want you baby but now it's not the right time, We have to think about our baby right, We can do this when you'll get completely healed, Nd no matter what but for me you'll always be the most sexy nd beautiful girl in these world i have ever laid my eyes on, You'll always be the most attractive girl for me, So never think of yourself like this ever again, You are most sexy hot nd beautiful girl for me... Yo...

Y/n didn't let him finish nd hug him tightly nd hide her face in his chest , She is feeling shy for asking something like this from taehyung, She is blushing hard when she realised what she was about to do, Her cheeks become like an red apple ,, she buried her face in taehyung chest, taehyung Chuckled by see his Baby action ...

Taehyung : awww my baby is shy now??

Y/n nodded still buried her head in his chest taehyung warped his hands around her nd slowly lie down on bed nd placed her head on his chest nd Started creasing her hair softly, With a playful smile on his face

Taehyung:but where tht dominating baby of mine gone who is ready to eat me all at once a few moments ago..it's not like iam complaining, hell no, I love it when you takes control , But why are you shy baby , there's nothing to hide from me , I hve allready seen Everything , thts why you are carrying our baby didn't you..

After listening all those taehyung's teasing words The only thing now y/n wants is to dig a hole nd hide there she is feeling embarrassed as hell ?? Y/n hit his chest lightly nd said a shut up nd buried her face more in taehyung's chest taehyung Chuckled nd kissed the top of her head while creasing her hair softly ..

Taehyung : you should take some rest baby didn't doctor said to take rest ...

Y/n nodded

Taehyung : take rest ok good morning ..  nd sleep well for our baby okk ....

Taehyung said softly

Y/n: hmmm you too

Taehyung hummed softly to lulled her to sleep nd it works slowly she slipped to dreamland where she dreamt of a peaceful happy life with taehyung nd her baby , But dreams are meant to break didn't it , Not every dreams are meant to become true

What will happen when taehyung's inner monster meet someone like him, crazy , mad, dangerous..

How will y/n life turns out when she has to deal with both the monster at same time coz she is the only one who can tame nd unleashed the monsters...

Will she'll be able to tame both the monster or unleashed both of them

Unleashed or tame

Somewhere  at 4: 30 pm

There's a person sitting in a chair with a bloody knife bloody hands staring at nothing but a picture.. with a physcotic smile, Now only he kill another person brutally for breaking a photo frame of someone special to him, He had recently changed tht old broken one to a new one but someone again broke it,

So here's what exactly happened few hours ago..

He jst went to the bathroom to take a bath in the room nxt to his bedroom where his hyung left him,which is his another bedroom, where he sleeps during time like these coz it's not new for him to do something like these , it happens whenever someone try to claim his y/n ... so now here he is coz his bedroom is still in a mess due to his previous break out,

but one of his mens come inside to talk to him about something about y/n while he was in shower so he decided to wait for his master to finish his shower, but while waiting for his master to finish his shower due to his bad luck he noticed the newly kept photo frame in his masters bed ,

he didn't know tht his master recently changed the old broken one to new one.. he stops himself from looking towards the photo frame coz he knows what tht girl in tht photo means to his master nd how crazy he was for her so he tried his best to ignore it , but after seeing y/n beautiful picture he was unable to stop himself to go further .."THATS WHY THEY SAYS CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT". But he didn't take those phrase seriously nd let himself drawn in y/n angelic beauty..

coz she is really really beautiful he didn't even realise when his own leg works on his own will nd drag him near to the photoframe he looked at her photo with lust nd need nd wished for his master to get bore of these beauty so tht he can also have a taste of her.. oh my boy but how wrong you are coz these beauty is protected by 2 beast .. nd one is enough to give you a ride to hell jst for look at y/n with those lustful eyes, thn jst think what will happen if both of them will hunt you, not even god knows, nd even if you get rid of one of them you can't even imagine whom you have to face next to reach her so bury tht thought on the deepest otherwise you yourself will unable to found your own body but who takes my words seriously no one.... Okay thts enough coming back to the story ..

immersed in his own lustful thoughts he pick up y/n's picture nd started to touch it ,, thts when he hear "keep tht down you filthy asshole how dare you" the devil voice who came out of the shower jst now nd saw tht guy touching his y/n photo.. his eyes started to boil in rage but tht guy get startled by the sudden voice nd tht photo frame slip out of his hands nd fall on the ground nd break.. nd thts when tht devil lose his control he directly come forward in rage nd pick up the  knife he keep in the table nd stabbed him but he didn't kill him that easily Coz he is going to tortured him.... Tht guy broke his y/n photo frame So in return he broke tht guy, Nd now he is staring at the photo of his y/n after taking care of tht guy..

Unknown : see how much I love you baby ,have you seen tht baby , how I punished him to touch you, tht filthy human being not only tried to touch your photo frame but he dare to break it ,So I killed him ,The time he dare to touch you his death was confirmed but by breaking it he made his death more brutal ,He dare to touch what's mine tht fucker, I'll kill everyone who tried to touch you ,You are mine only mine , Mine to touch mine to see , I'll kill everyone who dare to touch you with worng intention , I'll kill everyone who dare to see you with lustful eyes , Thts what iam doing from starting , I'll not spare anyone who dare to touch you coz I hate to share what's mine...
What's mine will be always mine nd always be , You belongs to me from the first day I laid my eyes on you , Now no one can separate us we'll stay forever together ??  I'll never let anyone take you away from me , Not even tht taehyung.. Iam coming for you my baby , iam coming for you baby, iam coming for taking what's mine , iam coming for you Y/n , you are mine y/n only mine ,,.....

He said nd laugh like a physco his voice rings through the hall like a physcotic laugh.. he takes his phone out nd dialled one particular number..

On call

Unknown : hello any news of my baby..

X : no

Unknown : are you sure I didn't have to take care of any bastard who dare to touch what's mine ??

X: no everything is fine ..

Unknown : the pic you send me of my baby, who is the bastard behind her , who keeps looking at her with those lustful eyes , how dare he. send me his information , he have to pay for the sin he did , how dare tht filthy son of a bitch to stare at what's mine ... I want him to die ,, Iam I clear ..

X : yess

Unknown: good .. keep nd eye on my baby's each nd every action don't let anyone any bastard to Rome around her , am I made myself clear

X : yes

Unknown : eliminate whoever you want I don't care , but make her stay away from all those fucking bastard, nd if anyone tries to approach her , I don't want tht person to see the next sunrise.
am I clear..

X: yess

Unknown : good prepare my baby, Iam coming for claiming what mine .. iam coming for taking what's mine

With tht he hang up the call nd the person in other line starts to get panicked..

Unknown : Y/n my baby y/n.. daddy is coming for you baby , now there's nothing which can separate us .We'll always stay together you nd me forever... This time no one can stop me from claiming you ,No one can stop me from taking what's mine Not even tht fucker tae .. Hyung....

They thought they are lying me good tht I believe what he say...

He paused and look at y/n picture nd smile while tracing the edge of the sharp knife softly on the picture nd said softly nd innocently...

Unknown:But baby wanna know a secret

He again paused still staring at y/n picture nd in an instant all those soft nd innocent tone, nd tht smile changed into a devilish smirk. Nd he continued

But tht fucker didn't know iam good at pretending tht way..

He paused nd again Started to sing something while humming

Walls have ears
Doors have eyes
Trees have voices
Beast tell lies
Beware of the rain
Beware of the snow
Beware of the man
You think you know

He finished and started to clapping his hands like an exited child...

unknown: Did you hear tht baby ,, did you hear tht... Don't you think iam good at it ...hmm... once I get rid of all those fuckers I'll sing for you everyday while going to bed nd even while waking up just you nd mee..

He said with a proud smile nd in an instant his expression change to an serious one

I love you y/n no one can love you the way I do only I deserve you no one else

On the other hand as soon as the monster hang up the call..The person from the other line started to get panicked he started to thinking of a way to stop these monster he lied to him all the time in Order to keep her far away from him ,, but now tht monster is coming for her he has to do something to save y/n..

And how wrong he is was??

Lil did the person from other line know tht to whom he is lying about y/n whereabouts is allready present in the hospital..

Lil did the person from other line knows tht for whom safety he is lying to the monster all these time is not safe from him cause tht monster has allready meet her

Lil did the person from other line knows tht all theses time tht monster is playing game with him by pretending to be a fool who believes everything what he says.. cause playing games excites him nd make everything more excited for him....

Or what a fool he is to be this delusional nd think tht his plan of making y/n safe From him by telling him lies is successfully succeeded..

He forgets for the time being tht whom he is playing with.. he is playing with the unknown person who hired him to keep an eye on y/n he is playing with the devil himself..

Cause all these time the monster is keeping an eye on everything tht happen cause he himself is present there with an innocent mask in his face..

What a fool he is ?? Didn't he

Thts why they said tht before playing with someone gather all the information about him to play safe.... But what a fool he is trying to play with a monster without knowing anything about his monster without knowing his reality....

What will happen when two monster collides with an deadly obbession?? All Hell will lose its break when they both come face to face  ..

Taehyung physcotic self with someone as physcotic as him...

What will happen when 2 physco wants the same thing nd no one is ready to give up ??  Both are ready to go as far as they can for the same thing ?? When both of them are ready to cross any limits ...

What will happen when love crossed it's limits..

What will happen when taehyung's physcotic self completely get unleashed....

What will happen when fire meet fire ..
What will happen when possessiveness meet possessiveness

What will happen when taehyung's inner monster find someone a monster like him ??

What will happen when evil meets evil ??

One who can cross any limits , boundaries to keep her with him nd... another one who can cross any limits , boundaries to snatch her away from him

Who will win or both will end up destroying each other..

Unknown

I have watched you from afar
For many many years
Now is the time to make my move
Nd to show who i am
Nd whom you belongs to
I want to take you in my arms
Nd never let you go
Hug you hard
Tht I can hear your breath..
Cut each nd every flesh who dares to take you away from me

Coz

He paused nd smirk devilishly before continuing

You only belongs to me from the starting till the end

Author notes

Surprise surprise surprise... So the main story Of physcotic love was allready started I hope you are liking the plots nd twist..... Double trouble isn't it???

All the demons will unleashed...

Please tell me about your opinions about the plot nd tht mysterious person, whom do you think it will be?? Nd with reasons??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
440K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
39K 2.5K 57
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
75.4K 3.7K 20
You take advantage of me for your own sexual needs and I hate it. You mess with everyone I love and I always have to obey you. You hate me staying ou...