WHEN SKIPPER MEETS HIS LADYLO...

By Jananik77

Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of... More

HELLO FOLKS
CHARACTERS!
LET'S START FROM THE BEGINNING
CRICKET IS AN EMOTION
THE HIDDEN MESSAGE
POSSESSIVENESS!
CAPTIANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
THE FIRST SERIES AS A CAPTIAN
CONSOLING HIM
HER CARE!
RECOVERY UNDER PROCESS..
CHILLING
BRAKE FAILURE.
PAAPA
REALISATION
Opening up a little..
HER VALARNDHA KOLANDHA VS MARIAM
BAD DREAM
MISSING EACH OTHER TERRIBLY
EACHOTHER'S CURE..
Undeniably cricket is first love❤
Ashwin's birthday💜
DIZZY KISSES
DRUNK SIVAANGI
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM GREENFIELD
RISK
2 years
FINALLY PROVED!
Away from all
A💜S
THE TRANSITION FROM KUNJIKKA TO SIR
TRUST MATTERS ALOT
PONDICHERRY
A BEAUTIFUL PROPOSAL
Marriage
Match day
Rakshan's wife??
LOCKDOWN
Instagram story
Love is in the air ..
WEDDING SHOPPING AND PREPARATIONS..
Rakshan's apology
Ipo mannarey sikkitaru 🤣🤣(not an update)
YOU ARE MY HAPPY PLACE!
ENGAGEMENT💜
AURA
HALDI AND SANGEET
IPL MARRIAGE AND RECEPTION
OFF TO UAE
All is well 🤩(not an update)
NEW STORY
MARRIAGE LIFE
QnA with fans..
SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE
The girl in mechanical
SOCIAL MEDIA TAKES CHARGE
FEAR STRIKES..
INTERVIEW
NIDHI
Happy(not an update )
SURPRISE?
PREGNANCY EFFECTS
COIMBATORE
Nidhi's world
HELLO FOLKS
GERMAN MEET
DISASTER
REUNITED
EN ANBE
HEARTBEATS
VALAKAAPU
THE NAMING CEREMONY
INSPIRATIONS
JUST ANOTHER DAY
THE END
NEW STORY
ENNODU NEE IRUNDHAL

SIVAANGI'S BIRTHDAY

2.9K 328 26
By Jananik77

Ashwin's pov:

The next morning I woke up to us sleeping under the sheets naked and kissed her forehead..This woman never fails to make me feel like the king and never fails to make me feel loved and special..

I got up and wore a track pant and cleaned the mess in the room we created last night as it was intense enough for us to make a mess out of everything .Getting my sweatshirt I made her wear it and let her sleep for some more time ..I looked at my phone and found the missed calls from too many people..I called everyone back and got into my social media..scrolling through the wishes and I replied to as many as possible and got back on bed beside my darling my women my Sivaangi..

The entire time I admired her till she woke up and found herself on my chest..

Sivaangi: Good morning!

Ashwin: Morning ammu!

Sivaangi: Happy birthday!

Ashwin: Thanku ma..

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy ..I love you

Ashwin: Ilove you Sivaangi ma! Takkunu endhringa freshenup aagitu unnaku office iruku ennaku team meeting iruku online la..

Sivaangi: Seri ma!

We continued with our work and the rest of the evening she was there playing games with me and at night we were back to making love and then sleeping peacefully..

If not for lockdown we would not have time for anything but now I spend so much time with her..In the very beginning and important stage of our relationship probably we both needed this time together..

Time rolled and it was Sivaangi's birthday ..I baked a purple cake for her and set the balcony up for our night..We stragazed for long with her cuddling to my shirtless self and her wearing my hoodie and we spoke lot ..A lot about anything and everything that came to our minds..

Ashwin: Happy birthday di pondatii...

Rakshan and Varsha wished her through a video message and that was enough for my girl to become a crying mess and she just held on to me and I made her sleep sitting on my lap once she calmed a little

I researched through my gallery and found a picture of her in pondicherry at the beach where she was wearing my checked shirt as her overcoat during the sunset.. It was one of the most memorable pictures for me ..

So I put that on my story and captioned it "HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY CUTIE..@sivaangi_krish 💜STAY BLESSED AND HAPPY ALWAYS ..WISHING YOU ONLY LOVE AND HAPPINESS.."

Purple heart was kindaa ours because the last time I put that on my story the entire fandom went crazy and they made purple heart official for us..

We made love cooked together and danced to romantic numbers till evening ..

During evening she wore a pink frock and I wore a yellow hood and planned out something for her..

We danced all the way to all our favourite songs and I ended up on one knee with a ring box proposing her over again..

Ashwin: You complete me women..you just dont know how freaking much I'm addicted to you your care your love..you expressed it less before but guess what your eyes never lied to me they always expressed your unsaid words..your little gestures little things during those times was also love baby..You always amaze me as to how strong you are..you are really special to me..After every loss you shield me from negativity you shield me from breaking , you take care of me like a mother does and then you bear all my childish tantrums..you never complained about me behaving like a 3 year old..Instead you always pampered me even when I behaved the worst..You make me feel home your heart is my home..All I want to say is I need you the way you need me and I love you the most..Will you accept your duffer as your life partner over again?

She hugged me kneeling down and kissed me with tears rolling down her eyes ..

Sivaangi: I love you the most Ashwineyy..I love you ..I love you

I made her sit on my lap on the chair in the balcony

Sivaangi: Ipdi la propose pananuma enna nee ekitta i love sonna podhadha...

I pecked her lips in return and she smiled through the tears as I gently wiped it off her face and kissed her forehead and slid the ring in her fingers..

Ashwin: Aladha di please..naa unakaaga dhana idhellam pannen nee happy ah irukanum nu nee ipo ipdi aludha naa enna soldradhu?

We shared an ice cream tub cuddling watching our favourite movies..Fighting for popcorn and laughing and ended up sharing it with each other.Half way through the movie I found Sivaangi sleeping peacfully on my chest..

Ashwin: I love you ammu !

I whispered kissing her forehead and reduced the volume of the movie and held her close to me in my embrace ..Whatever happened I just cant let go the guilt in me for our first big fight that happened 5 days ago..

FLASHBACK:
however worst topic we are fighting on we never dragged it but this fight lasted.. and it was actually my fault..I had a meeting with the board and every board meeting that happens somehow gets me the most frustrated and angry  the same went with that day but later when Sivaangi hugged me from back and called me to play PS even after I told I dont want to she called me again and I lost it I scolded her the worst and hurt her ..I found her crying and that somehow angered me more or maybe I was angry on myself ..I got into the guest room and locked myself in there till I calmed and slept ..The next morning when I actually calmed down and decided to apologise to her I found her having a nightmare and also found the sleeping and anti anxiety pills on the table ..I realised that she had the pills which I managed to keep away from her for months now and she never needed them  and she always told me that she does not need anything when she is with me but I pushed her to taking those pills again..I got on bed and held her close to my chest and whispered sweet nothings in her ear and caressed her head till she calmed down ..Within the next 2 minutes she was awake and she looked at me as tears flowed down her eyes..

Sivaangi: Sorry Ashwin..Please kovama irukadha..naa un ammu la please ma..sorry please..

I put my finger on her lips making her stop for a minute before I spoke..

Ashwin: Sorry ma frustration la kathiten..Sorry ammu ..I really am sorry ..Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry..Unna kathunathu thapu unna inga vitadhu en thapu dhan I shouldnt have done it I'm sorry ma..

She cupped my face and restlessly caressed my cheeks

Sivaangi: Apo enna vitutu po maata la ?

Ashwin: Po maaten aana nee enna first maichiya illaya?

Sivaangi: Ice cream ooti vidu manichidren..Aana nee enkita thirumba vandhuta la adhu podhum ennaku..

She hugged me tight smiling and I hugged her back but I couldnt control my guilt..She did not have those pills again but how could I shout at her knowing she was very vulnerable and she needs take a lot of time to recover..And when she took the first step by starting to play ps with me I myself shouted at her ..

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Ashwin:I promise you ammu ..we may fight but I will not let it go for a long time or push you to the extent of  taking any pills..I promise you however bad the fight maybe I'll never leave you to suffer alone..I'll never go away from you..and I' sorry I'll make it up for whatever happened last week ..I LOVE YOU SIVAANGI MA..I love you the most..

I vowed and kissed her forehead again before sleeping off

TO BE CONTINUED..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 452 12
Sivaangi was never in love with Ashwin, but she always had feelings for Aniurdh... Will he return the love?
231K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
352K 29K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
27.5K 2.7K 17
#1 in Ashwin Kumar out of 525 stories on 27.8.2022 #1 in Ashwin out of 753 stories on 3.9.2022 #4 in Sivaangi out of 950 stories on 24.1.2023 #4 in A...