WHEN SKIPPER MEETS HIS LADYLO...

By Jananik77

Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of... More

HELLO FOLKS
CHARACTERS!
LET'S START FROM THE BEGINNING
CRICKET IS AN EMOTION
THE HIDDEN MESSAGE
POSSESSIVENESS!
CAPTIANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
THE FIRST SERIES AS A CAPTIAN
CONSOLING HIM
HER CARE!
RECOVERY UNDER PROCESS..
CHILLING
BRAKE FAILURE.
PAAPA
REALISATION
Opening up a little..
HER VALARNDHA KOLANDHA VS MARIAM
BAD DREAM
MISSING EACH OTHER TERRIBLY
EACHOTHER'S CURE..
Undeniably cricket is first love❤
Ashwin's birthday💜
DIZZY KISSES
DRUNK SIVAANGI
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM GREENFIELD
RISK
2 years
FINALLY PROVED!
Away from all
A💜S
THE TRANSITION FROM KUNJIKKA TO SIR
TRUST MATTERS ALOT
PONDICHERRY
A BEAUTIFUL PROPOSAL
Marriage
Match day
LOCKDOWN
Instagram story
Love is in the air ..
SIVAANGI'S BIRTHDAY
WEDDING SHOPPING AND PREPARATIONS..
Rakshan's apology
Ipo mannarey sikkitaru 🤣🤣(not an update)
YOU ARE MY HAPPY PLACE!
ENGAGEMENT💜
AURA
HALDI AND SANGEET
IPL MARRIAGE AND RECEPTION
OFF TO UAE
All is well 🤩(not an update)
NEW STORY
MARRIAGE LIFE
QnA with fans..
SOMETHING I WANT TO SHARE
The girl in mechanical
SOCIAL MEDIA TAKES CHARGE
FEAR STRIKES..
INTERVIEW
NIDHI
Happy(not an update )
SURPRISE?
PREGNANCY EFFECTS
COIMBATORE
Nidhi's world
HELLO FOLKS
GERMAN MEET
DISASTER
REUNITED
EN ANBE
HEARTBEATS
VALAKAAPU
THE NAMING CEREMONY
INSPIRATIONS
JUST ANOTHER DAY
THE END
NEW STORY
ENNODU NEE IRUNDHAL

Rakshan's wife??

2.7K 348 26
By Jananik77

Ashwin's pov:

Honestly after getting out for icecrem and walk with her made me feel so much better after the loss it was huge for me..Seeing Sivaangi smile and play with Mariam without any worry of the world and the tears that threatened to spill out of her eyes any moment expressed her yearning to have the little bundle of joy in her life..Arjun and me were playing with them according to their rules..It was so much fun

Arjun: I'm happy Ashwin to see her smiling..Even I was there behind her facing a lot but you were there to hold her and I think you're the only person who can make her happy so please take care of her and protect her keep her happy..

Ashwin: Illa Arjun that's what is wrong ..Ava enkuda irundha happy ah iruka naa paathukren ellam okay aana have you thought of it from her point of view..She loves everyone of u..anything goes wrong with one person also she'll feel bad..if it's in her limits she'll try her best solving it ..Ava happiness ku karanam oru 50% naana irukalam aana meedhi 50% la ellarum irukanga Arjun and that includes you..

Arjun: Hmm..Seri team okay la??

Ashwin: Perfectly fine nu nenaikren..because all are with DQ anna..avaru anga iruka dhairiyathula dhan naa inga iruken..

Arjun: Oh okay..Amitiii Sivaangi kita pesunana..

Ashwin: Yeah he did ..last week avan veetuku vandhan that time he spoke to her..Oru hug kuduthu sorry sonana she melted off..Avlo dhan ava..oru vaati paasam vechitana thirupi paasama iruka mudiyadhadhu saabam ..yaaru kudayum kovama illa..Trust issues iruku avaluku avlodhan..

Arjun: Naa thappu pannitena Ashwin??

Ashwin: Illaye enna achu machaan???

Arjun: Ava en mela evlo paasama irundha 6 months naa yaaryo thedi irundhalum I should have spoken to her la..avala yen avoid pandrom nu theriyamey avoid panniruken Ashwin ..

Ashwin: Paravailla Arjun..Just learn and move on ..she'll be fine..make sure you dont repeat this..oruthavanga mela paasam veikradhu evlo important oh adhey alavu expressing is important..adhu nee solanum nu illa little gestures will do Arjun but at the end f the day express sometimes it would mean a lot to anyone you say..

Arjun went to his room..we dropped Mariam in her room and we got into my room..

Sivaangi just threw all her things on the couch and hugged me tight making me stumble and fall back on the bed with her in my arms..

Sivaangi: I love you Ashwin..

She mumbled and I held her a little longer feeling every second of her in my arms..After sometime I loosened my grip around her ..

Ashwin: Ammu fresh aagitu vandhu thoongu ma..

Sivaangi: Hmm vaa..

Ashwin: Enga di company kudukava??? Naa venumna naalaiku kaalela kudukata ..

She looked away blushing and hitting my chest..I pecked her lips and we got freshened and then I hit the bed while she was doing something with her phone..

Ashwin: Oii yen di late uh??Match ku munnadi varenu sollitu toss lam mudinja aprom vara..

Sivaangi:Naa edhuvum pannala Ashwineyy flightuh mela dhan fault 7 hours delay ..due to bad weather conditions...

She pouted cutely and I pulled her cheek and placed my head on her lap while her hands involuntarily caressed my hairs as she continued doing something with her phone..
She put her phone off and held my head on her lap and kissed my forehead..

That's when the door bell rang she put my head on the pillow and went and came back with a cover..

Ashwin: Ennadhu adhu?

Sivaangi: Food..Nee madhiyanam sapudlenu theriyum adhaan..and ipo kooda ice cream mattum dhan sapta adhaan..

Ashwin: Adhukunu ivlo vaa...oru bag full ah sapadu order panniruka..

Sivaangi: Room service and resturant la check pannen team la yaarum sapuda pola sapadu order pannala..Adhaan po poi ellaru kudayum dinner mudichitu vaa..vandhu enna katti pudichi thungu..

Ashwin: Neeyum vaa..

Sivaangi: Naa ennathuku Ashwin ..nee poitu va..

Ashwin: Ammu vaa di anga ellarum avanga wives girlfriends kuda irupaanga..naa mattum thaniya irukanuma?

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy..

I went to her lifted her in my arms and she pulled the key card and I carried her to DQ anna's room..

Dropping her at the door step I rang the bell and Anni opened the door for us..

Amal: Hi Ashwin..Hi Sivaangi vaanga ulla..

We both walked in and as expected the entire team was there and also the wives and girlfriends of the team members..

DQ: Vaa Ashwin..vaa Sivaangi..

I noticed her smiling at everyone but controlling her tears when she saw a certain 2 people in the room..Rakshan and Rakshan's wife Varsha..Yeah Rakshan got married..I did attend their marriage and Varsha is an amazing girl and we knew she would be happy with Rakshan and also make him a happy person..The only thing that didnt go well was that Sivaangi didnt attend the marriage and neither was she invited..It took a lot of days for Sivaangi to cope up with the news but otherwise the marriage was awesome..Rakshan might not show it on his face or tell it out..He misses Sivaangi a lot and he did miss her throughout his wedding also..His love for Sivaangi hurts him..

We took the place around Amal anni she held my hand and leaned on to Annis shoulder

Amal anni smiled and caressed her hair and kissed her forehead

Ashwin :Anni food anni yaarum sapudlala

Amitash:dei unnaku epdi theriyum

Before I answered Sivaangi answered

Sivaangi :idhellam ipo edhuku ..Ashwin restaurant ku call panni ketaru..Anni ennaku ooti vidunga pasikudhu ..Please..Romba maasam aachu..

Anni made everyone sit in a round and fed everyone..while Dq anna fed her simultaneously..Sivaangi the entire time held my hnd tight and I could hear to her unsaid feelings..

After anni finished feeding everyone of us ..

Ashwin: Guys..we need to bounce back stronger..we cant let the opponent win us aldready..Cheer up I know we can do it..

Pugazh: We failed today as a team and still only you get trolled Ashwin..

Ashwin: That's why I'm the captian..

I joked with a wink and the others smiled..

Amitash: Aana sorry Sivaangi they are spreading hate for no reason on you..

Sivaangi: Adhaan Amiti my insta account is private I'm not on facebook I dont use twitter...It doesnt even matter..

Looking at the atmosphere I wanted to lighten it up and now I even had news to break to the team..

Ashwin: Okay ellarum excite aagura maara oru vishiyam sollata??

Amitash: Enna kalyanam pannika porenu sollaporiya?

I know he was joking but that was the reality..

Ashwin: Yeahh !! Inno 6 months la that's after our Australia tour mudinja aprom kalyanam..Amma pona vaaram dhan date paathutu sonnanga..25
November 2020..It's final

Sivaangi amma and Pavi sat together fixing the date for the marriage and it's gonna be happening really soon and I cant wait for me to get married...

Rakshan: Ponnu???

I wrapped my hand around Sivaangi's waist pulling her closer to me ..

Ashwin: Sivaangi Krishnakanth Reddy soon to be Mrs.Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar the love of my life my to be wife..

Everyone congrajulated us including Rakshan and his wife..Rakshan hugged me and whispered in my ear..

Rakshan: Avala nalla paathuko machaan..

Ashwin: Neenga rendu perum adhukulla seri aavunga..

Rakshan:Hmm..

He broke the hug and went away..And we went back to our rooms and Sivaangi sat on my lap looking at me smiling..

TO BE CONTINUED..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 2K 12
Ashaangi angst... What will happen is Ashwin never loved Sivaangi? What if another person truly loved Sivaangi and she was scared to return it as Ash...
230K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...
540K 30.9K 93
You know Ashwin and likewise you know Sivaangi, exact opposites. He is an introvert, she is an extrovert. He is calm and silent, she is loud and acti...
27.3K 2.7K 17
#1 in Ashwin Kumar out of 525 stories on 27.8.2022 #1 in Ashwin out of 753 stories on 3.9.2022 #4 in Sivaangi out of 950 stories on 24.1.2023 #4 in A...