| The Art Of Chase | KTH ✔️

由 eatinsbub

"Stop chasing me." "Stop stopping me." ◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕◕ Kim Taehyung was living a pretty usual an... 更多

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1 :: Him
Chapter 2 :: Her
Chapter 3 :: Deal
Chapter 4 :: Last Hope
Chapter 5 :: The Marriage
Chapter 6 :: Bodyguards
Chapter 7 :: PD
Chapter 8 :: Morning
Chapter 9 :: Breakfast
Chapter 10 :: Money
Chapter 11 :: Pain
Chapter 12 :: Heartbeat
Chapter 13 :: Anger
Chapter 14 :: Beauty
Chapter 15 :: Party
Chapter 16 :: Boss
Chapter 17 :: Kiss
Chapter 18 :: Drunk
Chapter 19 :: Cheater
Chapter 20 :: Sorry
Chapter 21 :: Accident
Chapter 22 :: I am (NOT) fine
Chapter 23 :: The hug
Chapter 24 :: Sneak peak of her past
Chapter 25 :: I don't hate you, I dislike you.
Not an update but an update 🤠👌🏻
Chapter 26 :: Mimicry
Chapter 27 :: Tsundere
Chapter 28 :: Regrets
Chapter 29 :: Leading on
Chapter 30 :: No Tears
Chapter 31 :: Soft touches
Chapter 32 :: Confession
Chapter 33 :: Fear
Chapter 34 :: Worry
Chapter 35 :: Ex??
Part 36 :: Oppa
Part 37 :: Realisation
Part 38 :: One-sided
Part 39 :: I love you
Chapter 40 :: Difficult Love
Chapter 41 :: Broken Hearts
Chapter 43 :: Truth Untold
Chapter 44 :: The Betrayal
Chapter 45 :: She is here
Chapter 46 :: She Is Crazy
Chapter 47 :: Tearful Kisses
Chapter 48 :: The Chase is over?
Chapter 49 :: Seperation and Divorce
Chapter 50 :: Father-in-law
Chapter 51 :: Kidnap
Chapter 52 :: Two Days
Chapter 53 :: Love Only
Chapter 54 :: Again??
Last Chapter :: HEA
Epilogue 1

Chapter 42 :: Feelings

14.3K 835 313
由 eatinsbub

Y/n has always believed that a mind becomes strong with knowledge and a heart becomes strong with experience. Though she had both, yet she was falling weak to the links that her blood pumping organ has created.

Was it her destiny that she fell in love with the person whom she was meant to protect or is it her ill-fate again that she wasn't able to even accept that love? Her eyes held back that barren land of emotions from flooding as she looked towards the far end of the wall.

"Noona?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows even after not gaining her attention after walking inside her cabin. "Why so absent-minded Noona?" Jungkook let out a small chuckle, sitting in the armchair across the table while Y/n simply shook her head.

"I never thought that Hyung's involvement with us would make us such a profit!" Jungkook jumped straight to the reason for him meeting up with Y/n. "Oppa?" Jungkook nodded before showing her a leather file.

"Kang Soomi is the one for us." Jungkook tapped on the file before forwarding it towards Y/n. With a confusing gaze, Y/n took the file before turning over the pages one by one. Her perplexed expressions changed into a surprising one until she looked at Jungkook who nodded his head, agreeing to her thoughts.

"Yoongi Hyung dug out all the information about her and it turned out that......she is Kang Heok Dwa's neice." Y/n gasped a little in surprise. "No doubt she is a Kang afterall." She mumbled as Jungkook let out a chuckle.

"Noona…. isn't this getting interesting? Am I up to watching a cat fight between you and that girl because apparently she turned out to be your enemy whom you disliked from before." Jungkook joked, earning a glare from Y/n.

"You sure gonna watch a fight Jungkook….but not a cat fight. A fight where I take her down without letting her get up ever." Y/n chirped in a serious voice making Jungkook's smile falter bit by bit. "Ahhh! Stop scaring me with that look." He muttered looking away.

||

Entering inside the mansion, Y/n walked across the foyer, only to find Taehyung sitting by the dining table, rubbing his temples with his fingers in circular motion. "You were heavily drunk last night. No doubt you would end up with a bad hangover." She spoke, looking at him as his body went a little stiff after hearing her voice.

Taehyung's POV :-

I don't even want to look at her right now. Let alone hear her annoying voice. Yes! Annoying voice. Already this headache was giving me a hard time and now the thought of facing her was killing me.

She must be already laughing at my pathetic self behind me. I was literally sounding like a love sick puppy yesterday. Someone who was craving for her. Please for God's sake Kim Taehyung!! You are so embarrassing.

Just when I thought that I would properly ignore her, I felt a pair of soft fingers replacing mine and pressing onto the skin of my forehead. My heart immediately started beating rapidly as my senses were alerted with her presence near to me.

I gulped a lump down my throat as I slightly turned my body to face her. She held a look of worry as she concentrated on providing me comfort by massaging my forehead but ironically, she, in the first place is the reason for my miseries as well.

"Why do you drink when you can't handle it?" She chirped worriedly, continuing to massage my head while I kept on looking at her face. Again!! I am losing myself to her again. No!! Not anymore please!!

I held her hand in my fist, halting her actions and it was then that she looked into my eyes. She looked startled and soon panic took over her facial features. "Why?" I whispered. More to myself than to her. I have so many unanswered whys.

Why did I have to fall in love with her?

Why doesn't she love me back?

Why did she marry me if she doesn't bear any feelings for me?

Why is it that I feel like I am yet to discover a lot about her?

Why does she seem so secretive sometimes?

Why does she pretend to care about me when she doesn't even love me?

Why?

"Tae-" "Are you playing with me Y/n?" I stood up from the chair, still holding her wrist while she started breathing a little heavily.

Why Y/n? Are you nervous now?

"Do you take my feelings as a joke? I might look like a clown to you. Isn't it?" I asked her. My voice getting heavier as I felt like crying everytime she looked at me. She looks at me like someone who sees the world in me but I know it's all in my head. This woman doesn't even appreciates my feelings, let alone having any for me.

"You do all this intentionally, right? To hurt me? Because you absolutely know how I feel for you. You know how you, your presence, your touch affects me. Don't you?" My eyes filled up with tears as my head throbbed harder in pain but I wasn't gonna step back.

"Tae I-" "You what? You don't love me? I know. I know that. But don't pretend to care for me just the way you did right now. It makes me want to hope. Hope that somewhere there is love for me in your heart as well. Don't hurt me this way please."

I looked at her for a little while more as she looked down, trying to hide away. I sighed, letting go of her wrist. I wanted to laugh at myself. Just a while ago I was scolding myself for being pathetic and again I reacted that way.

I forget everything when she is in front of me. I forget everything and act on my impulse and this is what happens. I lose my sanity. I lose myself in her. Just get a hold on your thoughts Kim Taehyung!!! You are tied into an one-sided love bond.

||

Buttoning up my white chiffon shirt, I stared at my reflection on the mirror. The guy staring back at me looked so unfamiliar today. He looked so dull even when his appearance was shining.

Wait a minute.....

Why are my thoughts getting so boringly poetic these days?

Does this happens to every person who suffers a heartbreak? Does heartbreak makes someone poetic?

Goshh!!!

I looked away. Just then the washroom's door clicked open and
Y/n came out, drying her hair with a towel. Don't look at her Taehyung. Just don't! Look straight at the mirror, get ready and leave. That's it!!

I was dying to look at her and that feeling was killing me. Just calm down already man!! She doesn't even cares. Right when I was quarrelling with my thoughts, my phone rang much to my relaxation.

"Yes Soomi?" I looked around catching her attention on me. "Yes I was getting ready only." I looked away from her but still I could feel her gaze on me. "Hmm. I will be at your place in a few minutes I guess. Hmm. Alright." I hung up.

"Soomi? Why are you meeting her?" I heard Y/n speak, making me crook my brows. I looked at her as she was looking back at me with a straight face. "Excuse me?" I turned to look at her properly.

"Why are you meeting up with Soomi? Shall I accompany you?" "Of course not. You can't! Why would you accompany me? And why would you even expect me to give an explanation to you?" I chuckled before shaking my head. This woman!!

"Tae. I am serious. Tell me why are you meeting her? And it seems like you are going to her house. Why?" She stepped towards me, still maintaining a calm posture. "Stop behaving like my wife." "I am your wife Kim Taehyung!" I was slightly taken aback by the raise in her tone but it also infuriated me.

"You don't love me. You might divorce me in future but you are still casting your rights on me? How is this fair
Y/n? Just don't interfere in my life." I was trying hard to control my emotions while fisting my hands tightly.

"Soomi isn't someone you should believe Taehyung." She spoke after a couple of seconds long silence taking me a little by surprise. Seriously?! Now she will speak ill of my friend to stop me from going to her?

I hastily took a few steps in her direction, held her arms in my grip and pinned her to the nearest wall. She gasped in shock, looking at me with perplexity. "And whom should I trust then if not her?" I glared at her, gritting my teeths in sheer anger.

"Whom should I trust? You? The person who made me feel like she loves me but in reality she was just playing with me. I should believe in you. Isn't it?" I couldn't help but yell at her. I was just so frustrated. How can she expect me to listen to her bullsh*ts??

"Taehyung listen to-" "Though I have absolutely no reason to give an explanation to you, yet let me tell you that Soomi, Jimin and I are meeting at her place before going for a meeting with my Swiss clients for my upcoming project." I let go of her arms.

"It's not like I am doubting you or somethi-" "Whatever Y/n. Whatever!" I didn't even bother to listen to her and took my briefcase before leaving the room, not wanting to look back at the face which always make my heart go weak.

______________________________________

Heyaaa🤓🙋 after a month I guess 🌚💀
I was busy adjusting in my new workplace but now I am fine I guess 😉❤️
Give your reviews 😃😘

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

81.5K 2.4K 52
[Badly need to be Edited] [Under Editing] The man... Kim Taehyung... Who is scared of no one.. of nothing in this world.. but is now scared of his ow...
100K 5.1K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
28.6K 904 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
1.1M 48K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...