𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

By lovelikelichens

"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss" "Didn't you get enough from the girl that was... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

15

625 27 50
By lovelikelichens

Happieeee valentine's day.....❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Well today is my valentine's day cuz I got my love back....I will tell you who is my lover and now we have to go to the story since I will not be able to update in the following days.....

And........

Happie 100 plus votes....you know what? I was crying in joy when I reached at that position. It will be a milestone in my life and here I wanna to show you all who is the person who gave me the 100th vote.........

I am sure that person is not aware of that they are that.

So here the beautiful pearl.......

Now one of my favorite....

No....my favourite person....

@Sakura896

Hii my lovely pearl.....thankyou for that....thankyou for being my 100th voter. You are so amazing and thankyou for being with this story everytime.

And thankyou to all my lovely readers....some of them give me so much advices and motivated me and helped me whenever I get out of idea...you are made my life....you completed my days.... you made me sleep peacefully at nights....

Thankyou so much for all that....

I love you all sooo much.......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Most of this chapter will contain some flashbacks and lots of other stuffs 😉 😉

So let's Go.......

Jungkook's pov

The way my family looking at me making me sad and at the same time miserable. The way everyone looks at me with pathetic eyes pissing me. I don't know why they are doing this but am I looks like a victim? Is that why the people looking at me like that? For the past four years, I never saw someone smiling at me genuinely other than my family and bestfriends. They always motivated me to be strong. And I am now being strong again. Trying to be the old Jeon Jungkook again. But without her, without my Jimin, how will I be able to be like that? Without her, I am feeling like I am a living dead body, who talks eats breaths but inside
...there is nothing....that is the reason that i am dead.....from inside.

Only if I could change the past then I will not be in this situation. I was the one who messed up everything. I made that girl to do anything to me. I remained speechless when she ruined my life....I agreed with her all commands. Finally I agreed to marry her.

Now after three months, I am going to marry someone other than my love, I am going to say 'I do' to someone for taking them as my lawfully wedded wife other than my chim. I am going to live with someone other than my Jimin.

Ah.....these thought are making my life miserable....i don't wanna be like this...I wanna be happy but the happiness is with her....now she is not with me so the happiness that i am craving for is not with me. Now only thing I can do is just act. Act like I am changing. Changing for my own goods but how will be that possible for my heart? How will it react to me?

I deserves everything that I am suffering right now.

"Sir?"

My thoughts got interrupted by my secretary Jia who is now standing at the door way.

"Yes..."

"Sir Mr and Mr Kim are here to see you. Should we let them in?"

What!? Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are here? I was too much happy than finally I will be able to see my best friends who are more like my brothers other than Hosoek hyung.

"What kind of question is that? Let them in. "

I said as she bowed and walked out. I stood up from my seat, looking eagerly to the door to see my friends. After all these years, I am smiling genuinely because of some reason.

"Hyung...."

I Exclaimed and ran to them and hugged them when they came to my office with a wide smile.

"I missed you guys soo much...."

"We missed you too kookah.."

"Come. Take a seat."

I dragged them to the couch and sat with them there. I was smiling at them so do they.

"How is Minjay?"

I asked to them. Minjay is there one and only child. Yes. They married ten years ago and adopted a one years old boy afrer two years of marriage. But sadly the baby had a blood cancer which was diagnosed very early so there wasn't that much complications. The treatments can be done in here but hyungs thought that it will be much better if they took him to America.

There was our friend Jackson who is also Namjoon hyung's brother had a cancer centre and he is specialist in leukemia. In the past five years, they were in America, treating him and they wanted him to cure the disease clearly and not coming back again. The past week's test report showed that Minjay completely cured the disease and now there is no chance for the disease to come again in his life.

They shifted to here three days ago and had a little jobs to settle everything so that they didn't came to see me the day they came here and now they are here to see me. Well I didn't had the heart to show them my this situation neither Minjay. He loved me so much and I was his Iron man because of having a muscular body but everything gone. So I was so disappointed to make him sad by showing myself.

"He is fine kook. Now is with his grandmother. He asked for you and was sad that you are not coming to see him."

"I also misses him so much but how will I come in front of him in this situation? He will be sad for me."

"You must come back as our old kook. We are all missing you. You family missing you kook. We missing you."

Jin hyung said while caressing my forearm.

"I know hyung. I am trying to change as much as i can. I don't know how it will be possible but i will surely do that."

"You can kookah. We all trust you."

Namjoon hyung said to me. I know how much these people cared about me. Eventhough they were at America, they always called me whenever they gets time. They loves me so much. There is a relationship between Jin hyung and Taehyung. Tae is Jin hyung's brother. They were inseparable once but when thier parents got divorced, Taehyung went with his mother and Jin hyung stayed with his father. They didn't hated each other nor loved. They were blood related but not with heart until thier mother died when Tae was about to complete his graduation. His mother was a model at the Kim fashions which is owned by her brother. After her death he became in her place. Now he traveled to America four years ago. When their mother died, Jin hyung tried to make him stay with them but he insisted. He said he will be his mother's son and always will be.

Till now, Jin hyung is waiting for his brother to come back to him despite of the younger always pushes him away.

"Well kook, we have a happy news."

"Oh really? What it is?"

"We saw Tae in America."

"Oh my God....it is so great. What did he said?"

"Well he tried to ran away but I made him stop. We talked a bit and finally he hugged me tightly and cried and said sorry to me."

Jin hyung was crying. In his tears, there was happiness mixed in same quantity.

I also felt happy that finally they made together. It was hyung's dream that one day he want to live with his brother...love him...treasure him...

Now he is with his brother and I am also happy for that.

But suddenly something came up in my mind, did they ever saw my chim? If they did, they will surely tell me whenever we had face times. I think they didn't. Again disappointment filled in me but I somewhat asked them.

"Hyung?"

"Mmh?"

"Did.....um...did you ever saw J-Jimin there?"

I asked as felt so much nervousness in me.

"Uh...we didn't kookah. How will we since she is clearly abandoning us all..she will never try to come in front of us even if she saw."

Said Jin hyung as looked at me with sad eyes. I smiled softly at them. They knew that from inside I am being so much sad and even crying.

"Kook..how about a dinner at our home? It will be a great thing for Minjay also."

Namjoon hyung said.

"Hyung. I am not willing to see him. In this situation."

I insisted them.

"Don't be like a little kid Jungkookah. Be brave. He will not be sad at you. He will be happy when he saw you."

Jin hyung assured me.

"Will he?"

"Yes."

"Okey then. Is 7Pm Okey?"

I asked to them.

"That is Okey with us. Anyways, continue your job. We can see at evening."

"Okey hyungs. Bye."

"Bye Kook."

They said and walked out.

I was thinking that how understandably they held thier relationship and its been 10 years since they married. I never saw any heated conversation between Namjoon hyung and Jin Hyung. I never saw they becoming separate from each other...they were like flower and honey bee....but what about us?

I was the fire and my Chim was the ice rain who came to give me relaxation...who came to give me the meaning of life, but like them, when we united, the life made us separate again by ruining the bond between us.

Now Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung have a child. Their family is so peaceful and complete but what about mine? Mine was an unsolved puzzle. My story was the most tragic story ever in the world.

'If my chim were with me then we must be had a little angel like Minjay in our life'

I thought in my life and walked to my chair to work like a emotionless robot again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What is it Mama?"

Asked the little girl while holding a red semi small box. They were packing to go back to there homeworld and Jimin was now doing her after doing Ara's. Yes the baby's name is Ara. Park Ara( beautiful right?). While she was packing Ara were taking small small stuffs from the low drawer of thier room's cupboard. She got that red box from there and she didn't opened it but instead took it to her mother.

"In it there is some stuffs Minnie..."

Jimin replied not too detailed since a three years old can't digest everything olders tells to them.

"Can Minnie saw them?"

She asked with her puppy eyes.

"Yes you can. Wait. Let mama open it for my princess."

Jimin said and opened the box for her. The box contained lot of stuffs. Most of them are bracelets and chains. All are Jimin's old collection which were been used by her four years ago.

Ara was excitedly exploring the box until she got a clinging sound producing chain. It's sound was so amazing and she never saw something like that in her little world neither her mama brought her one.

"What is this mama?"

Jimin looked back at her and saw the chain in her hand. A gasp escaped from her mouth when she saw out of all things, her child's curiosity caught on that. The chain had a story...a sweet and happy story.....

"Mama you are not answering Minnie.. "

"Oh. Yes. Sorry baby. I was in a thought. What did you asked? Yes. This. Um this is known as anklet. A special metal chain that have clinging sound and girl will wear it in ankle. Whenever they walks, the sound will echo from it. That is so beautiful and cute to see and hear."

"Then why mama didn't bring one Minnie?"

"Well in our country, we will not use it Minnie. So i didn't bring one for you."

"But-"

Ara couldn't ask anything further when Taehyung called her when he just came to Jimin's room.

"What is the conversation between mama and my jellie bean?"

"Mama didn't bring Minnie this."

She said while lifting the anklet in her hand .

(This is anklet. Beautiful right? Well, I had one but not now.)

"What about Tae Appa bring one for my Minnie?"

He asked with a cheerful sound.

"Yeyyyy Tae Appa is the best.."

She jumped as ran to him as he scooped her from ground and looked at Jimin with a smile which she returned back.

She was happy that how her friend looks her child like his own baby. How her friend makes her happy whenever she became failed in it. How her friend became a father figure to her child without asking anything return.

There was another reason for his smile. After a long time, he saw his brother here. He was happy because now his brother is with him and going back to his homeworld is worthful right now.

She was amazed at his acts. Whenever she saw her child, with Taehyung,she will think about her ex husband. She will imagine how it will be if her child is with him? How their family will be if they were together, lovely?

Suddenly her gaze averted to the anklet which is now laying in the bed along with the remaining chains. The day when he brought her was one of the most beautiful days in her life. Unknowingly a small smile crept in her face when she remembered the day....

Flashback

"Kookie....my eyes hurts...."

Whined the pink haired girl who was now blindfolded and her husband is pushing her from back, leading her to somewhere.

"Wait a little bit more baby. We are almost there."

He said while having the most wide smile in his face.

"Uh...I hate surprises."

She huffed.

"But you love me."

He retorted back.

"That is saving you right now since you are making me die in curiosity."

He chuckled and lead her to somewhere.

It is thier one week trip or we can say thier second honey moon after Jungkook settled his company matters almost and promised Jimin that they will spent so much time together.

Jimin wanted to spent her time with her husband in these holy days most romantic place and also the place she can remember in her entire life with sweet memories.

As wanted to be perfect for her, he planned thier trip to India, which is thier most favourite place for travel and spend in other than Korea. When he announced that they were going to India, Jimin was beyond excited. They visited every romantic places in India and spend so much quality times together.

Their trip is going to be end soon as in two days, they will return back to Korea. Jimin was sad that she got a few days in there but the older promised her that they will come often to there.

Now spending the last days in India, Jungkook planned a secret date with his wife which he wanted to be in the most romantic one and also he brought a certain gift for her that the younger will definitely love.

As the surprise, which is planned in the roof top of one of the most luxurious hotels in Mumbai, is already set and only the couple have to arrive.

Jungkook was leading Jimin by holding her hand, caring to not let his love fall on the ground or anything other than him ( possessive duh!) Finally the Kookieo and Jimliet came to their destination. Jungkook was smiling like a fool and Jimin was dying inside to know what the older planning for them.

"We are here."

He beamed as left her hand to untie the blindfold.

"Please let me see it Kookie..."

"I am going to baby. Just be patient for a few seconds."

He said as removed her blindfold.

Jimin blinked her eyes several times to adjust the bright red color of the place. Once she able to see properly, her eyes widened in shock and awe and mouth curved in a big smile.

She was beyond happy and excited with the surprise which her husband prepared for her.

(Imagine with me.)

The whole area is decorated with red roses and petals which is her favourite flower. On the centre, there was a table and two chairs. The table is also decorated with rose flowers and a bottle of champaign is placed in it with two glasses. Candles are lit up everywhere which is giving the place more romantic vibe. The red theme is the most romantic thing in thier date which is changing the atmosphere blissful time by time.

The entire area is roofed with glass which will hide them from the entire world but they can see everything from there.

Jimin gasped when she saw this all....she couldn't help but cry in joy since how much her love loves her and want to make her happy. She was feeling overwhelmed inside her heart and it was reflecting in her face and smile.

"So my princess, how is this?"

Asked Jungkook but he was a little bit nervous since he didn't know the later will like it or not.

"What kind of question is this Kookie....I love it....oh my God....I love it so much.......everything is so beautiful.....i love it...."

She jumped like a baby and he chuckled at her reaction and words also. Somewhat Jungkook also felt satisfied at the younger reaction.

"So can we?"

He asked as held his hand forward which she took instantly. They walked to the table and Jungkook made her sit on the chair while moving to the opposite side before giving a soft peck on her knuckles which were the younger blushed cutely.

He poured some champaign on each glass and offered one to his love. They drank it and looked at each other with lot of love. Jungkook held her hand in his and give feather touch to it which made shivers in her body.

"Thankyou so much Kookie..."

She said with a huge smile.

"For what baby?"

"For everything...for everything that you are giving to me...for loving me like no one can do....for being aware of my all needs and for being with me all the time....thankyou so much my love..."

She said all this jenuinely from deep inside of her heart. Everything she said was true for them. Jungkook always tried his best to make her smile and be happy by doing anything despite of the younger will always get happy whenever she saw her husband's happy smile.

"Don't thank me baby. You are the one who made my life complete...you are the one who had a special place in my heart.. you are the only one who the Jeon Jungkook loves the most."

He said and stood up from the chair and walked to her side.

He knelt down infront of her and now in the same level as her. He pulled out a red box from his coat pocket and opened it in front of her. In that it was a silver anklet which have lot of bells in it. It was so beautiful and shining at the candle light. Her eyes got widened in joy and smiled widely when she saw the gift that her husband brought for her. It was her favourite ornament since whenever she saw girls who walks with clinging sound which is so beautiful to hear, she wished that she could have one. But the Koreans will not use that one commonly( do they? I don't know) so she also suppressed her wishes but she got startled when she saw one for her, one anklet for her own, she was beyond happy. She was happy that her love still remembers this since now. She told him she wanted an anklet years ago but the older remembers it and made her wish come true.

"Kookie this is so beautiful....."

"Not more than you "

He said while smiling at her.

"Can I?"

He asked her permission to put it on her ankle by his own.

She nodded and in an instant he held one in his hand and pulled her right leg on to his knee. He tied the ankled in her ankle and brushed their smoothly and placed a soft peck on her foot. He did this to her left ankle also and looked at them with so much happiness.

"It is so beautiful in you."

"Thankyou kookie...I love you so much...."

"I love you too my baby chim. My honey bun...my universe."

They said to each other and leaned in to close the gap between them, feeling the taste of each others lip and devouring and sharing the feelings mutually to each other. In that kiss, they forget about the whole world....they even forget about their every surrounding, for that minutes of intimate loving, they forget everything except the two...the two who loves each other dearly and not wanting to let go of each other even if the death apart them..

After pulling apart they connected their forehead together and smiled to each other. That time, they didn't speak, just let their eyes to communicate, let them to talk together how much they want each other together.

"What can I give you back for this my love?"

Jimin asked since she don't know what she can give to him back.

"You are more than enough for me baby. I will do anything for you but anything in the world is not much enough as you. I only want your love and now I have that and always will be...I only want that."

He said still their forehead connected together.

Jimin was beyond happy and she was willing to give him everything she have. She was willing to give even her life for the person who is now holding her in his lap. Who is now holding her tightly like afraid of letting her go.

She leaned to his ear and whispered something in his ears which gave tingles to his body.

"Make love to me kookie. Make me yours again and agian and again. Make me feel complete by every mean. Make me your once again like you always does......make me feel you deeply......"

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Heavy scene ahead...

Just kidding 🤭🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂

Tbc

By

Tia.

Well I am sorry for not giving you the Jikook moment that you are wanting. It is a jikook so it have to have so much jikook. But this chapter is the biggest one that I ever wrote in my entire life. 4000 plus words for this chapter and I am so happy......

And one last thing....

Happie 1k plus reads......ah....I am crying now......you made me really happy......I love you so much....my babies.....wanna go for a date with me? Then come Let's go.....❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

My crackheaded readers who scrolled this much to read Jikook moment, don't worry, something big is going to happen in the next update. Please wait for it....I will surely make you satisfied...

And I think you all remember the person that I told you all...the love of my life...is.....

I love you so much my baby.....you don't know how I suffered without you for a day. You are became an unavoidable person in my life. I am so much in love with you.....

Hey don't talk to my baby...i will get jeonlous of it....

Then an important message to all about my upcoming project

Who loves and ships vmin other than Jikook? Well don't tell me that you want other ships with Jimin in it. I only can see Jimin with Jungkook and Taehyung. So tell me guys, who loves Vmin?

And one last thing.......

A blast is coming dears.......

Wait for it.........

Bye byeee.....

See ya all........

Love you soo sooo soooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much........❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Lot of kissessssssssssssssssss

Give me back also......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2.2K 17
"I, Jeon Jungkook , in faith, honesty and love, take you, Park Jiminto be my husband, To share with you God's plan for our lives together united in...
796K 53.7K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
549K 18.5K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
642K 22.8K 39
Jungkook , Y/N and Jisoo... the three dynamic trio who you can't separate since birth!! when they were 10, Jungkooks family moved away to America lea...