Alpha's Hunt

By Jvweez

A Cursed Alpha. A Made Omega. A Deadly Game. .෴. Every ten yea... More

Hello!
01 Prologue
02. Attack of the walnuts
03. Witches rattle me
04. Truly Ironic
05. It's all downhill from here
06. Blackmailing is my past time
07. Unpaid Job
08. The missing piece
09. By hook or by crook
10. Drunken Balls
11. I'm a dead girl anyways
12. Unexpected
13. The Hunt begins
14. Laws of curiosity
15. The witch from Snow White
16. Ape tendencies
17. Dance in the rain
18. The shortest route
19. You should brush your teeth
Aesthetic!
20. The first lodge
More Aesthetics!
21. Same mistakes
22. He's Lucky
23. All paid
24. My partner
I swear this is important!
25. The Beast
26. Eclipse Born
27. Mind Readers
28. Werewolf Crazy
29. Spellbound
30. Better a bitch than a whore
31. Crazy Ex
32. I really hate weeds
33. When I open my eyes
34. Sloth in a race
35. Not like others
36. My dearest moralist
37. What we always do
38. In the end
39. The most lethal one
40. Forget manners
41. Bullet through my heart
42. Say something
43. Let's pretend
44. Bullet through my head
45. My Luna
46. A bad decision
46.5 Wait for me
NEW: 47. Workaholic
48. Set in his ways
NEW. 49. Have we met before
NEW. 50. Mrs. Winters
NEW. 51. Stink of the mate bond
NEW. 52. Someone I love
NEW. 53. Royal carriage
NEW. 54. Hallucinating effects
NEW. 55. Hasta La Vista
NEW. 56. Too many books
NEW. 57. No matter the cost
NEW. 58. Toilet Plunger
NEW. 59. Newly found Luna
NEW. 60. Alpha Bitch
NEW. 61. In honor and blood
NEW. 62. Crazy Bitch
NEW. 64. I hate you
Epilogue
Spin-off, and In case the book stops showing!

NEW. 63. Chase

12.2K 578 23
By Jvweez

63. Chase

✧ Luke ✧

“We could not find her, Alpha.”

Leon and his warriors as covered it blood, but no one seems to be injured. Apparently its not their own.

“She must be keeping the Luna Supreme at the pack house.” He tells me “Now that she has openly challenged you, I doubt she feels the need to keep her anywhere but her own pack house.”

All the Alphas are still sitting in the meeting room, and its almost dawn. In an hour, we all have to go to Goldstein’s pack to hear her testament.

“Very well,” I clench my hands in fists, uncaring of the claws tearing at my palms

“It seems I’ll have to teach Goldstein a lesson regarding consequences.”

۝ Elise ۝

Following the Earthen path led me into a town and after asking a few people the directions, I was on my way to Minneapolis.

My stomach growls, reminding me of how much I need something to eat. Alas this car had only one protein bar, which I devoured in a few bites.

My hands have stopped trembling though, and the residual panic has left and now I can breathe and drive without looking back every five minutes.

The sun is up and the streets of Minneapolis are busy early morning. Relief and elation threaten to overcome me when I start on the familiar road of our pack.

Then the fuel tank gives up.

“Really?” I say to the car “You’re going to give up on me now?”

In response, it gives out a dying breath when I try to start it again.

Sighing, I realize the universe doesn’t wish me to make a grand entry.

I pat the car affectionately nonetheless. I think I’ll keep it for myself.

“I’ll call you,” I rake my brain for an appropriate name “Chase.”

I pat Chase once more for good measure and then start walking, only now realizing how wobbly my legs feel once the adrenaline is gone.

Nearing the gates, I see a figure pacing around it, dark red hair pilled in a messy bun.

A rush of relief crashes over me, leaving me slightly out of breath.

Angelina notices me nearly at the same time in notice her, and the next moment, I’m crushed in her embrace, the scent of lavender covering me.

“Oh Gods,” She breathes out, holding me tighter by the second “You’re back.”

I hug her back just as tightly “So are you, you bitch. If you ever make me leave you behind again I’ll kill you.”

Angelina doesn’t seem to mind my death threats “You’re back. You’re okay.”

I nod and take a moment to gather my thoughts. We pull away from each other and I realize her arm is bandaged.

“What happened to your arm?” I ask, alarmed

“I kept chewing on it with anxiety,” Angelina smiles a bit “The healer patched it up lest I ate it.”

That startles a laugh out of me and I decide to drop the subject for now. All that matters now is that I’m home and Angelina is okay and everything is going to be fine now.

“Did Alpha Luke find you?” She asks, letting me lean against her as we walk inside the gates

I shake my head, instantly straighter “Why? Where is he?”

“Goldstein sent a note,” She tells me “It said she’s going to make you confess something. He went looking for you.”

I sigh “Lets call him and give him an earful about how to be heroic.”

Angelina chuckles “Yeah, lets go do that.”

“What do you mean you cant reach them?”

I’m in the pack infirmary, despite my insistence that I’m fine and surprise, surprise, my in-laws actually came to see if I’m fine.

Though it seems, I am not fine.

“Luke and Casper took off in the middle of last night,” Alpha Jax tells me “Without telling me where they’re going and they’re too far from here for anyone to use the mind link.”

“They aren’t picking up their phones either.” Beta female Clara says

“They might be at the meeting by now.” Beta Drake says

“Meeting?” I cant breathe

“Goldstein called all the Alphas of the continent to meet at her pack, to prove Luke isn’t fit for the title.”
Alpha Jax says

I hold my head in my hands. No, no, no.

“I have to go,” I stand up, feeling dizzy “I have to stop them from going.”

“Elise, sweetie, what are you—” Mom tries to make me sit again

“She’s going to kill them!” I pull away from her, breathing shallow “She was saying how she’s going to kill all of them, then every other Alpha in the lands! It’s a damn trap!”

My vision swims slightly, and I cant seem to breathe.

I have to go.

I have to get him back.

Alpha Jax grabs me by the arms when I make it towards the door.

“Let me go!” I trash against his hold, baring my teeth

“Snap out of it,” He shakes me, once, as if trying to knock some sense into me “Luke is not a child. He will not be squashed down like a toy. You have to trust him.”

“But he doesn’t know!” I push his arms away, my eyes stinging “I cant just sit here and wait for her to try and kill him!”

“Just like Luke didn’t wait for you to come back on your own!” He yells back at me “And look how that turned out!”

We glare at each other, both breathing heavily. My eyes are burning with withheld tears.

“Out.” I grit my teeth

“What?” Beta Drake stares at me like I’ve grown horns

“Get out!” I fling a finger towards the door “All of you! Leave me the hell alone!”

Alpha Jax opens his mouth to say something but Luna puts a hand on his shoulder, and motions him to come out. Huffing, he stompts out. Everyone else follows.

I slump down on the hospital bed, holding my head in my hands.

“Elise, love, he’s going to be okay.” Mom whispers, soothing my hair back while tears drips on my lap

“And if he isn’t?” the tremble in my voice has nothing to do with mistrust and everything to do with fear “Mom, I’m not, I’m not strong like you.”

She sucks in a sharp breath, I feel her arm wrap around my trembling shoulders “You wont have to be.”

I press my wet eyes close and swallow through my parched throat.

He’s going to be fine, I think those words so vehemently, it feels like I’m shouting them. He has to be.

Please comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 259K 69
"I'm a psycho at the bottom of the pack, and you're a warrior built to kill. Isn't it a weird mix?" He shrugs, a wicked grin plastered to his face. ...
603K 18.7K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...
587 41 17
Meet Albertina the daring Rogue Alpha Queen who knows no defeat nor hindrance when it comes to protecting her pack , with a burning unruly thirst f...
7.8K 404 44
She's been drugged, kidnapped, and brought to a place she doesn't recognize. And she's smiling. After all, what is there to fear when you're the daug...