&Tonight's The Night I'll Fal...

By YouHadMeAtHello

Hanna moved to New York, leaving her house, her friends, and her amazing boyfriend, Kale Mathews, behind. But... More

&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again ; Chapter 2 "I've missed you!"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again ; Chapter 3 "Lily!"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again ; Chapter 4 "Don't Fall In,"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again ; Chapter 5 "Fall For You,"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again ; Chapter 6 "You have a unicorn?"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again ; Chapter 7 "Future Wife,"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chapter 8 "Romeo&Juliet,"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chapter 9 "Kayla,"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chapter 10 "Callie, we're--"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chapter 11 "Callie!"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chapter 12 "A raccoon?"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chapter 13 "What are you doing?"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chapter 14 "Over,"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chapter 15 "Right Here,"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chap16 "Death&Dreams"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chap17 "Mistaken Kisses,"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chapter18 "Goodbye?"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chap19 "Squirt,"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chap20 "Promise"
&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again; Chap21 "Room 11B"
&Tonights.... ; Chapter 22 "Friends With Benefits?"
&Tonight's...; Chapter 23 "Flashbacks,"
&Tonight's...; Chapter 24 "Moving In,"
&Tonights...; Chapter 25 "Kale's House,"
&Tonight's...; Chapter 26 "You're Not Lily!"
&TTNIFFYA Ending?
&TTNIFFYA; Chapter 27 "We're leaving,"

&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For Again; IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

3.2K 12 14
By YouHadMeAtHello

hey everyone! thanks so much for following me and fanning me! It means a lot that you all love this story as much as I love writing it.

I'm concidering :

1) changing the name = to something more general to the WHOLE story, not just when they fell in love again. i was thinking 'deaths & destruction"orrr "always in your arms" or just something that relates to EVERYTHING.

do you think i should leave the title --it's a little long ; or change it --and what to? i'm taking suggestions!

2) should I have Kale&Hanna break up for good?

3) should Lily and Kale have a romance

---if yes, should it be 'cheating' or should Kale and Hanna break up?

4) do we like Callie in the story or should she go live with her grandparents for a while?

any other suggestions?

thanks a ton!

xoxo,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 160K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.3M 31.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...