I'm sorry to I love you | COM...

By diamonds_and_pearlz

COMPLETED Rosé x Jungkook Rosé, Golden voice of Korea and Jungkook, the Golden Maknae cross paths due to a sm... More

#1: I do not smell like a fruit...
#2: Smarty pants.
#3: Fansé or supportive boyfriend?
#4: Leave her to the wolves.
#5: NO ENTRY.
#6: I haven't tried to kiss you yet...
#7: Bribe Jungkook.
#8: Hobi words.
#9: What kind of father are you?
#10 : Newly weds?
#11 : I'm still a virgin!
#12 : I might steal your precious eyeliner.
#13: Ketchup is a smoothie.
#14: Pillow Talk.
#15: I am always salty, it's my nature.
#16: Fireworks.
#17: Banana Milk.
#18: My Queen.
#19: How about a pineapple?
#20: Hot Italian Man.
#21: Avocadoes.
#22: Cheater.
#23: That's not who we raised you to be.
#24: I can't listen to you.
#26: Talk of New York.
#27: Can we get going?
#28: Early Honeymoon.
#29: Aren't I enough?
#30: Madhouse.
#31: BamBam.
#32: Park Siblings Supremacy.
#33: IT WAS NOT A FIGHT!
#34: Go to Hawaii and get married.
#35: Girl Talk.
#36: Pent-up sexual tension.
#37: Namjoon is the hottest.
#38: Son of a bitch.
#39: Junghyun oppa.
#40: What's with you and Twice girls?
#41: Kings and Queens.
#42: Hotter than hell.
#43: Why?
#44: A Break.
#45: Take a chill pill.
#46: Kick his ass.
#47: I look ridiculous!
#48: SO YOU WILL MAKE ME CRY?
#49: Little Spoon.
#50: Panda!
#51: Prettier than me?
#52: Never felt better.
#53: Look, you're all red.
#54: Sweet boy.
#55: Gay.
#56: Incest.
#57: Give me attention!
#58: TMI!
#59: Make it out alive.
#60: Easy?
#61: I'm coming.
#62: What happened?
#63: No matter what.
#64: All my fault.
#65: If only.
#66: I'm happy.
#67: Falling.
#68: A new chick.
#69: Muscle bunny.
#70: Daddy.
#71: Forget anything but a condom!
#72: Tested positive.
#73: Feel my legs.
#74: 5 and up.
#75: Never enough.
Epilogue: 2042.
Bonus [1]: The Reveal.
Bonus [2]: The Proposal.
Bonus [3]: The Honeymoon.
Bonus [4]: Subin.
Bonus [5]: All the same.
PROMO

#25: Rip my shirt off.

2.4K 103 1
By diamonds_and_pearlz

Chapter Twenty-Five: "Rip my shirt off."

"YOU'RE GOING TO the Met?" Jungkook asked, surprised at the news.

"Yea, but keep it to yourself. It's supposed to be a secret." Rosé said, licking her ice cream. They were currently at an ice cream parlour. It was a little shop at the secluded corner of the park. Since, no one seemed to be in the store, the couple decided to get a sweet treat for themselves.

"Sure but I don't get why they are so secretive about the attendance." Jungkook murmured, taking a bite of his own ice cream, mint chocolate.

"It's part of the fun. So that the audience would be excited and surprised when they see their celebrity walking down the Red Carpet."

"Well, I'll be excited to see you there in spite of whether I knew or not." Jungkook responded, winking at her. "But for real, I'm proud of, my fashion queen."

"Thank you Jungkook," she smiled. "Do you want to taste my ice cream? You said you've never tried butterscotch before."

"Sure," he replied but refused to take a bite from her cone that she extended towards him. "Nah, I'd rather improvise."

Before she understood she what he meant, he leaned forward and took her bottom lip stained with a speck of ice cream, into his own. Rosé's eyes widened as she froze at the sudden kiss.

"Mmm you're right, it is nice." Jungkook licked his lips, breaking away from her. Rosé opened her mouth to say something but decided against it and looked away instead, a red hue adorning her cheeks.

"Aw my baby is blushing," he teased, enjoying her shy state.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" she called out, glaring at him but her glare made no effect on him as she couldn't stop the shy smile on her lips, making her stare lose its significance.

"You're beautiful." he said, caressing her blush-covered cheek.

"Thanks and you're annoying on the other hand," she joked, swatting hands away.

"You know darling? You keep putting me down like that but it's okay. I know you give me compliments in your head." he smirked. Rosé rolled her eyes at that but he wasn't wrong. She did compliment him in her mind but he didn't need to know that.

"Keep dreaming."

"Keep lying to yourself."

-

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Jin's voice sounded through her phone.

"Oppa!" she matched his enthusiasm as she spoke, happy to hear from the eldest brother. "What's up?"

"I made tteokbokki today, I thought you would like some," he said. "Do you want me to come over to pass it to you?"

"Ah, it's okay oppa. That would be too troublesome for you," she said though reluctant to let go of her offer to eat Jin's food. She loved his dishes more than anything but she didn't want him to waste energy just for her.

"Aish it's no trouble Chae, I made an extra portion for you."

"Alright if you insist, but stay put at home. I'll drop by at your dorm," she agreed.

"Ah really? Great. I'll see you then" Jin hung up, excitedly.

-

"Chae? Come in," Yoongi ushered her in, giving her a hug.

"Chaeyoung-ah, do you have time to eat with us?" Jin asked.

"Sorry oppa, I need to head out for work," she apologised.

"Ah if that's the case, you should have let me give it to you!"

"It's fine oppa, I needed to pass something to Namjoon oppa so I thought I'll do that now," she said and as if on cue, Namjoon entered the kitchen.

"Give me what?" he asked, setting his elbow on her shoulder.

"This," she fished out a gold ring from her sling bag, handing it to him. "I wanted to give it to you the day I came over when Jungkook got sick but I got distracted because I was taking care of him and after that I kept forgetting."

"Ahh it's fine, thank you Chae" he patted her head after wearing the ring.

"Hands off my girlfriend," a voice sounded from behind him. Namjoon backed away, his hands up in surrender as he did not want to get in the way of the man who was currently glaring at him with narrowed eyes.

"She's all yours," he said, gesturing to the girl who was watching the scene in amusement. Jungkook walked over to her, pressing a kiss to her temple. "I didn't know you were coming over."

"I wasn't planning to but Jin oppa called me over. I need to leave in a bit though. I've got work," she explained, leaning into him as he hugged her from behind, his hands on her waist.

"That's a shame," Jimin said walking into the kitchen. "We missed you Chaeyoung-ah."

"Me too, but I'll try see y'all soon," she promised, locking her pinky with Jimin's.

"Here Chae," Jin passed her a bag with her food.

"Thank you so much," she thanked him, giving him a hug after releasing herself from Jungkook's hold.

"It's no problem at all, just call me up if you have any cravings" he winked at her.

"I will."

"Well, time's up, gotta go. Bye guys" she said, giving each of the members a goodbye hug. She assumed that J-hope and Taehyung were at work as they did not seem to be at home. Rosé exited the kitchen, walking towards the door along with Jungkook.

"Wait." he said, making her face him as he snaked his arms around her waist. "You never said if my hair looks nice. I did dye it as per your choice you know?"

Jungkook had wanted to change his hair colour after the scandal and Rosé had suggested blonde. Though the man never dyed his hair in light colours after his pink hair, he had decided to take his girlfriend's choice but she had not even commented about it.

Rosé smirked. She had purposely not said anything about his hair even though she was dying to tell him that he looked good. Hot even. But now that he asked, she was becoming playful.

"It's okay." Rosé said nonchalantly, making Jungkook glare at her. She bit back a smile as he spoke.

"Seriously? I change my hair colour to your preference and you just say it's okay?" he deadpanned.

"But you know what? Never mind." He dismissed. "I know you're probably thinking about how hot I look in your mind anyway. Every time you see me you probably want to rip my shirt off-"

"I am going to stop you right there." Rosé cut him off by placing a hand over his mouth, her eyes wide, making him chuckle. When did her shy innocent boyfriend become so bold and flirty? She never imagined to hear those words from his mouth.

"When do you think we can see each other again?" he asked, calming down from his laughing fit.

"Soon, I promise." She replied, brushing his hair from his face.

"I love you," he said and kissed her, leaving her with no room to reply.

"I love you too. I'll see you okay?" she said against his lips. He nodded, giving her one last peck before letting her go.

A whistle sounded in the dorm the minute Rosé left. Jungkook groaned, turning back to find Jimin grinning at him with a teasing look in his twinkling eyes. Of course he wouldn't give the couple privacy.

Before Jimin could say anything, Jungkook pointed a finger at him. "Mute."

Jimin looks at him, clearly offended. "Excuse you! Mr. Jeon Jungkook, I'm older than you by two years. I've been so nice to you, buying you food and taking care of you since you came. How dare you speak to your hyung like that? You ungratefu-"

"What is going on here?" Yoongi asked, entering the living room with the rest.

"Oh Jungkook's angry coz I saw them kiss," Jimin said, his fake anger gone.

"What seriously?" Jin's high-pitched voice resonated in the room.

"Yeah, do you want to see? I took a picture-" Jimin was already scrolling through his phone.

"HYUNG!" Jungkook screamed, launching himself at him, sending them both to the ground as they wrestled on the ground to gain possession of Jimin's phone. Jin was laughing with his signature windshield wiper laugh, almost falling while Yoongi watched with amusement, smiling to himself. Namjoon, on the other hand, sighed. So much for a relaxing day-off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
9.6K 743 17
What do you do when your heart feels instant attachment to someone? JungkookxRosé Idol au Rankings 28 -#rosekook
26.1K 745 34
A mafia (Jungkook) was told that he should married with other mafia's daughter (Rosé). He should protect her because her dad can't protect her anymor...
166K 4.5K 40
Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa have been supporting a boyband called BTS ever since they debut, will they meet each other and fall in love? or will it...