•Imagine Mafia Boyfriend• Boo...

By IImaginemystories

You and your mafia boyfriend got into an argument. Later you teased him. You guys were unbothered until your... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18 - his pov
Part 19 - his pov 2
Part 20 - his pov 3 final part

Part 8

7.7K 61 0
By IImaginemystories

As he was pulling to the safe house about an hour later.

Your boyfriend felt bad for not telling you about the safe house.

He thought nothing like this would happen, that's why he didn't tell you.

Stopping in front of the house and going to the passenger seat side of the car, he opens the door and gently takes you out of the car.

You start to move slightly in your sleep, and whining but you didn't wake up.

Some of his men helped with the bags and other stuff your boyfriend packed.

Then his men took the car to the garage, as your boyfriend is carrying you inside of the house.

Because you were sleeping, he gets a quiet welcome from his maids, cooks, bodyguards, security, and his main men.

He takes you to his room and lays you down gently on the bed.

You start to move again but didn't wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.8M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 99.1K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
86.8K 6.5K 38
ရှောင်းကျန့်ကအများပြောသလိုဂြိုဟ်ဆိုးကလေးဆိုရင်တောင် ဝမ်ရိပေါ်ကိုတော့ရှောင်ကွင်းသွားချင်တဲ့ဂြိုဟ်ကလေးဘဲဖြစ်ခဲ့ပါတယ် Started date-17.6.2022(Fri) Comple...