𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔬𝔡 ℭ�...

By ReaHenry

"Your too powerful to throw your life away!" "I'm not throwing it away, just because you don't like my choice... More

Book Profile
|Episode 1|
|Episode 2|
|Episode 3|
|Episode 4|
|Episode 5|
|Episode 6|
|Episode 7|
|Episode 9|
|Episode 10|
|Episode 11|
Hey Guys!
|Episode 12|
|Episode 13|
|Episode 14|
|Episode 15|
|Episode 16|
|Episode 17|

|Episode 8|

201 4 1
By ReaHenry

*Art portrayed in the following chapter is NOT owned by me*

Her room (I can't choose one, so either one you guys prefer) :

|Day|

Ianna's POV

   The day was here, I was finally going to do what I wanted and no one was going to stop me. Though that was my excitement talking when my alarm clock went off all I did was look at it with tired eyes making it automatically turn off, so I could go back to sleep. Just as my consciousness was slipping back into oblivion my door was slammed open making fall off the bed and jump up into a fighting position. "Good morning Ianna-san!" Asahi my tío's housekeeper said in an annoyingly joyous tone making me look at her with a face reading, 'Wth is wrong with you, why am I awake?'.  

"It's your first day at U.A.! Come on let's go!" Dragging me away as I tried to get back to my sleeping domain.

   Sadly, I wasn't able to go back to sleep and had to get ready for school. Looking in the mirror of my bathroom I took in my appearance, my hair was tightly brushed into a back bun -after bursting three hair ties- giving room for my uniform and face to show, I liked how I looked in this uniform though it was a little tight and the skirt was undoubtedly short for my taste. Making up for that I had on long black tights and if anything I would tie my jacket around my waist, my socks were up to my calves and my shoes were black Supra high tops. Smiling at myself one more time I headed downstairs to the dining room with my bag and hoverboard since I never leave home without them.

   "Morning!" I said before kissing my siblings cheeks and hugging tío Tashi. "Hey sissy aren't you excited, you're going to that big school today!" Mat stated his eyes sparkling in wonder along with his sister. "Of course I am, I can't wait to start working on my new designs." I slightly squealed at the idea of working along side Power Loader and having him instruct me in the workshop, while trying to eat my toast. 

   "Hey how come you never showed us your designs." Gabi pouted at the realisation, making me chuckle at the thought. "Well it was secret, duh. Come on we gotta go." I concluded grabbing a bunch of grapes and stuffing it in a zip lock bag while getting their lunches as Asahi helped them with their bags. "Tsakauchi's outside, he'll drop them while I drive you on my way." Tío said grabbing his briefcase and jacket making his way to the door. "Cool, seeya later Asahi!" "Bye have a god day!" She said before I headed to our transport with him, then we headed off to U.A.

   Finally tío's sleek black limo pulled up at U.A.'s gates, though people couldn't see inside that didn't discourage them from continuing to stare. "You have money?" He asked out of the blue typing away on his hologram screen projected in front of him. "Always, do you have your lunch?" I asked back looking at him in amusement as to what he was doing. "I always get fed, one way or another." He answered with a smile. "Don't stress Kakashi too much will you." I told him stepping out of the car when it was opened for me- thanking the chauffeur-. "No promises." He called out before waving and the vehicle drove off leaving me to chuckle at his childishness. 

    Turning around I looked back at the people who were seemingly watching the interaction before straightening my tie and strutting through the gates. Reaching my locker I change my shoes to the exact same one since I really liked it. 'Thank god I bought another one.' When I was finished I roamed the somewhat familiar halls till I arrived at class 1-F, for some reason the door was freakishly huge. 

    Sliding it revealed a group of students who engaged in their own conversations. Finding a seat in the middle row on the far left, I pulled out my phone, after have putting away my bag and board in the conveniently large lockers at the back of the class. I put on some music before I had to converse with anyone, not that I was antisocial, it was just really early and I only had a piece of bread for breakfast. So all that previous excitement just crashed along with my hunger, oh wait I have grapes, yay \(^.^)/. 

   Just as I was about to eat them a familiar face walked through the door, they looked really aloof until their eyes locked with mine. I waved and they waved back with a bright smile before making their way over to the seat to the right of me. "Didn't think you would be in the support course.

    What happened to 'travelling to I-Island and living there when you're fourteen' talk?" I questioned them turning in my seat. "Well, there was a change in my schedule, obviously." Ontenaka rolled his eyes playfully at my excellent memory, before we started laughing. "I heard about your parents, I'm sorry." He said -the mood changing- placing a hand on my shoulder suddenly making my gaze drop to my hands. "A lot of people are. Don't stress it too much." 

    "All first years please make your way the auditorium." A voice called out on the speakers interrupting the sad moment thankfully. When we arrived at the large auditorium I sat between Hastume and Haroshi, mainly because they were the only people I knew in the class at the time.

*After orientation because I'm lazy*

  A few minutes after everyone got back to class, a tall woman in a clean white lab coat -covering her hero gear- walked into the class, silencing everyone immediately. She had fair skin that complimented hair extremely dark blue hair that reached to her knees along with her bright blu-ish grey eyes. Though she was clearly a teacher she looked very young. "Good Morning kiddos, my name is Dr. Natsuki Tenadashi. I'm your homeroom teacher, and the rest of my business irrelevant." She waved off leaning on the podium. 

"This is the department of creation, innovation and also failure. Now, one of the greatest inventors in the year 2029 once said, that, 'the failure of an invention isn't a means to give up but an invitation to try again.' - Kazuo Tukomi. Use that quote for the entirety of your time spent at this school and let it be your motivation." 

  Dr. Tenadshi finished her speech scanning the class until her eyes fell on me, and for approximately three seconds it was like she stared directly into my soul before moving on to another topic. 

  'Even though your gone you continue to inspire people, I hope I can live up to your name, grandpa!' 

   Since it was the first day school was dismissed and everyone was piling out of the classroom just when Tenadashi -sensei approached me. "I'll see you later." Ontenaka nodded in response heading out the door leaving both of us in silence, being the last one to leave the room. "Your uncle is Tashiro Tukomi correct?" The older female said without a waver in her voice, and knowing this I answered honestly. "Yes he is." I said rather lamely, feeling slightly intimidated as she remained eye contact and towered over me. 

  "Then your mother was-" Dr. Tenadashi started, her eyes growing soft. "Asami Reyes... Yes." I cut her off feeling my heart ache saying the name, while shifting my gaze to my slightly shaking hands. "Look, I understand that you don't want to talk about what happened. I just wanted to tell you that they were great people and they didn't deserve what happened to them. If you ever needed to talk about it, the school has guidance councillors or you could come to me personally." She finished resting a comforting hand on my tensed shoulders, her past aura replaced with a balmy one.

  "I will, think about it. Thank you sensei." I said bowing my head, not raising it until I heard that she left. Clenching my fists in my lap I tried to hold back stubborn tears before angrily wiping them away. I shouldn't cry, I have to be strong for my siblings and myself. 

That I promise for the rest of my,

.

.

.

days.

|Day|

That was more boring than I expected, but I have no energy to right it over so you guys will just have to pray I write the next chapter way better.

*Not my art*

Name: Haroshi Ontenaka

Age: 15 yrs {April 20th}

Height: 5'10

Gender: Male

Quirk: Energy Shield {Can create a  light blue force field in the shape of a shield using the energy/stamina he stores in his body. Drawback: Energy reduction and muscle spasms.}

*Not my art*

Name: Natsuki Tenadashi 

Age: 27 yrs {January 17th}

Height: 6'1

Gender: Female

Quirk: Perception {By looking at a person/object she can retain information on them/it in a matter of seconds. Example - A person - their name, age, blood type etc. Drawback: Dry eye, temporary blinding if use on more than fifteen people and migraines.}

 And that's it, hope you guys are having a great night/day!

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

-Rea~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 158 42
It's not an exaggeration to say that your life has been unpleasant. From being 'scouted' for your deadly quirk at the ripe age of four-and-a-half to...
167K 2K 15
Izuku Midoriya was born without a special power or quirk, but when he dies to save a girl, a few goddesses may just bring him back with the power to...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
979 27 11
Y/N is terrified of using her quirk. Killing her parents when she was a child, she swore never to use her quirk again. But when it activates again, m...