โœ‘ The Wilt of the Rose

By suitelifeofsavannah

a lil journal about my different books and stories. It includes aesthetics, scrapped ideas, old drafts, unmen... More

till death do us part
๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
new novel reveal ;)
Scrapped Samneric fanfic sequel
scrap work
the 2 original novels
Where I've been, writing-wise

intro

194 9 1
By suitelifeofsavannah

Hello!

If you found this, i'm so stoked for you, bae. I wanted to clarify somethings about this little journal.

It's dedicated to all of my stories, books, and fics. No, not just one in particular. I generally talk about the fandoms I'm in, but it won't be the case here, hehe. This means I will also be talking about an original books that haven't been published yet, and I include little sneak peeks.

I'm planning on sharing some fun aesthetics, unmentioned facts about some of my book characters that I created in my head while writing -- aaaaaand maybe even some old drafts that young me wrote (might I include, ones that are very embarrassing) there will be PLENTY of those for my LOTF fic being that it was the first thing I started out with for wattpad.

If it interests you, I'll mention some scrapped ideas 👀

I also just want to share my thoughts from when I had been going through different writing processes and what was happening in my life behind the scenes during those times!

Tell me about your day in the comments! I haven't been as active on here so I'd like to catch up <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner โค๏ธ
57.8K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
23.4K 1.4K 31
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
43K 3.4K 31
Rohan Mehra is a successful famous and a rich businessman. He is a responsible and a very strict big brother. He handles both his siblings and busine...