~Amphibia x Reader Headcannon...

Galing kay TheOfficialFlowey

Characters will include: Mr. Boonchuy Mrs. Boonchuy Grime Tritonio Espada Yunnan Andrias Lady Olivia REQUESTS... Higit pa

•When You're Scared•
•What Kind of Dere•
•When They're Jealous•
•Pet Names•
●Their Favorite Snack●
•If You Were Made Fun Of•
•Touch Starved•
quick authors note
•Their Favourite Flower•
•Their Sexuality/Pronouns•

•How You Cuddle•

2.4K 26 13
Galing kay TheOfficialFlowey

Anne:

You both are literally laying across each other in the weirdest positions, but it's comfortable to you both.

Marcy:

You both love to snuggle up, your faces close together.

Sasha:

She doesn't really enjoy cuddling, but on the special occasion that she does, you wrap your arms around her neck in a hugging formation.

General Yunnan:

Holy frick. She will not stop bugging you until you cuddle like otters together. She lives them and will not live without them.

King Andrias:

He's a freaking giant. But, if he was somehow only a little bit taller than you, he goes for the arms-around-the-waist cliche.

Lady Olivia:

She does not prefer them, but, kind of like Sasha, she will occasionally. You are both are sprawled in each other's arms.

A/N:

If you have any requests, comment them here!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9K 224 15
" You want to hear my part of the story ? of being in the gaang? Korra, I'm sorry but I don't remember a lot of it. I do remember writing a journal a...
12.4K 137 10
Just some mairi oneshots I make in my spare time :) Fluff: 🐻 Smut: ⚠️ Angst: 💔 ~*•~*•~*~•~*~•~*•~*•...
45.4K 821 26
Just a collection of oneshots/scenarios for the 3 amazing girls of amphibia. ✭𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬✭ ✭ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭...
31.4K 1.2K 30
From Archive Of Our Own