Little Miss Goody Two Shoes

By BubblesNeptune

Lee and Temmy are best friends that go to Elkwood Academy, a prestigious boarding school-that is also horribl... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Little Miss Goody Two Shoes

597 6 5
By BubblesNeptune

~CHAPTER 1~

My ears rang and my head pounded as I was slammed into a hard, red, shiny surface. Ah, the lockers. People are so imaginative these days. I opened my eyes to see the head cheerleader (a.k.a the head slut) walk by with her boyfriend- the football captain and quarterback. Seriously? Could my life be any more cliché? The head cheerleader is a slut who’s dating the football captain and the biggest player in the school (for now at least) and they have a posse of mindless robots that pick on me and my fellow nerd friends every day.  Now, it’s not like I’m ugly and utterly disgusting, or rude and mean, I’m just kind of there. Plus I refused to join Ashley’s (the head cheerleader) group in freshman year- well, refused is putting it lightly. I may have used the word, “I’d rather be bit by a rabid monkey and run over by a truck ten times in the pouring rain than join your group of Barbie b*tches and sluts.” Whoops! No wonder they don’t like me very much. But, hey I was having a bad day and wasn’t in the mood to be nice. Since then I have been marked as the smart outsider, because I kept to my group of wickedly awesome nerds and other outsiders and I got all A’s, and was basically the teacher’s pet in every class.

That was me, “little Miss Goody Two Shoes.”  So instead of going all psycho beast on them I merely stood up, dusted off my uniform and continued down the hallway. When I got to my classroom and sat down at my seat, I found my best friend waiting there. She took in my angry look and slightly disheveled uniform and shot me a sympathetic look.

“Hey Temmy!” I said, trying to dispel the anger from my eyes. I could tell it wasn’t working though.

“Ashley and Ian again?” She asked me.

I nodded and got my stuff ready for the lesson and starting my homework for next week, since I had already finished this week’s homework. I should probably tell you more about me and my school. My name is Lee Jay. I go to Elktree Academy, a prestigious boarding school for academically advanced students. So in other words, it was filled with rich snobby kids whose daddy’s bought their way in. Of course, there was a select few students who actually got scholarships like me and my group of friends. This was another reason we were outsiders. I watched as the classroom slowly filled up. The bell rang and I noticed Ian and Ashley’s seats were empty. Again. They were probably making out in a closet somewhere. Ewww… bad mental images! I squeezed my eyes shut tight, trying to get them out of my head. I opened my eyes, blinking them quickly to get used to the light, when I felt someone poking me. I looked over to my right and saw Temmy looking at me.

“Are you ok? You looked like you were in pain or something like that.”

“I’m fine. Just trying to get something out of my head.” A look of understanding crossed her face and she nodded to the door of the classroom.

“Well, you can stop worrying about what they might have been doing in the closet because they’re here now.”

 I looked and sure enough there they were, walking in like they were on time when they were 20 MINUTES LATE!!!! The latest I’ve been to a class was 5 minutes and I had gotten a pass from my teacher from the previous class who’d wanted to talk to me about a major project. I could see my teacher, Mr. Lasedy’s face turning red as he saw them.

“They are so gonna get it now,” Temmy whispered in my ear, smirking.  I nodded.

“You do realize that you are 20 minutes late to my class, right?” Mr. Lasedy said.

“Yup, I think we do.” Ian replied arrogantly, smirking.

Ashley giggled next to him and half of the girls in the room swooned. I just rolled my eyes. They were pathetic. Sure, he could be classified as good-looking with his brown hair that hung into his eyes, his gray-silver eyes that seemed to look into your soul and his tall, muscled frame. But, if you look past all that you’ll find a deeply self-centered, conceited jerk that just plays with girls, telling them their special before dumping them again. Now, you may think that I sound harsh but believe me, it’s all true. In fact, I think he’s been with all the girls in this room except me and Temmy at one point or another. If possible, Mr. Lasedy’s face turned even redder.

“Do you want to tell me what you two were doing?”

“Well, I would but I have hopes of preserving the innocence of some in this class still,” Ian said, looking directly at me and Temmy.

 Oh no he didn’t! That was just disgusting. I felt my anger threatening to overwhelm me and since I didn’t want to cause a scene I merely focused all of that anger into one glare focused solely on Ian. I could tell Temmy was doing the same beside me. I watched with satisfaction as Ian took and involuntary step back under the force of our stares. I’ve been told we’re pretty scary when we do that. Mr.Lasedy looked like he was about to blow as he yelled at them,

“Detention, both of you, for 2 months!”

My eyes widened. 2 months was a long time and I’ve never known Mr. Lasedy to give 2 months worth of detention to anyone. Ian just smirked and walked to his seat at the back of the classroom, dragging Ashley with him. Mr. Lasedy stood at the front of the classroom shaking his head, a slight grin on his face.

“Oh no, Mr. Hawk, you’ll be sitting up front here with Lee. I’m sure Temmy won’t mind moving to the back with Ashley.”

I froze. No, please say I just imagined that. I squeezed my eyes closed. Please please please let me have imagined that. I opened my eyes and almost believed that I had imagined the whole thing when I saw Temmy gathering her stuff and shooting me a sympathetic look before moving to the back table. I groaned and closed my eyes, resting my head on the desk, just wanting the class to be over as soon as possible. I felt someone blow on my face, causing my hair to swirl and become messed up. Not that I care much about it but I don’t appreciate people blowing on my face so I opened my eyes to see Ian staring at me.

“Did you just blow on my face?” I asked him incredulously.

“Yup.”

“Um… why?”

“Because I’m bored” he whined.

“So? That’s not my problem.”

“It is now.”

“Uh no it’s not.” I lay my head back down and tried to relax when I felt him blowing on me again.

“Stop it” I hissed.

“Then don’t ignore me.”

“Stop being such an annoying jerk and actually pay attention. Who knows? You might actually learn something for once.” I was about to put my head back down when he said,”You’re not paying attention.” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, but that’s because I already know this stuff so I don’t need to. Now shut up and pay attention.”

“God, no need to be so nasty.” I snorted.

“What?” he asked.

“Well, being nasty is the only way to get you to shut up and listen so yes, apparently there is a need to be nasty.” He looked slightly dumbfounded and was about to reply when the bell rang, signaling the end of class.  I smiled sweetly to him.

“See you soon!”

I just left him there, at the desk looking slightly confused. I smirked to myself. It felt good to know that I had left him there confused. A great feeling of happiness and satisfaction swelled through me and I happily skipped out of the classroom, waiting for Temmy outside. She came out, looking concerned for my health.

“Are you ok Lee?” She asked cautiously.

“HOLA TEMMY!” I shouted. “Don’t worry I’m perfectly fine.” She laughed.

“Yeah, just a little crazy” She joked. I pretended to start crying.

“Temmy, how could you be so mean! I’m not crazy at all!” Temmy shrank back a little, looking guilty and a little afraid. I smiled.

“I’m FREAKIN’ PSYCHO!!!!” I yelled. She rolled her eyes at me.

“You got that right”

“And that’s why you love me!” I sang. She looked at me funny.

“Honey, you wish I loved you.”

“Don’t deny it; you wouldn’t be able to live without me!”

“I think I could.” I gasped dramatically, earning the attention from those few who weren’t already watching our little battle.

“Fine, be that way!” I huffed, and pretended to walk off annoyed.

“Fine I will!” Temmy yelled back at me, turning and walking in the opposite direction.

We looked at the surrounding people’s shocked expressions and started rolling on the floor laughing at the same time. Hey, just because we are classified as outsiders and nerds, doesn’t mean that we can’t have fun. We hugged each other and set off skipping to our next class, earning more weird looks from the watchers. I suddenly gasped dramatically and looked at Temmy.

“Oh no Temmy, it looks like we just lost our hard earned reputation! Whatever shall we do?” I asked in a high pitched voice. Temmy turned to look at me, thunderstruck.

“I don’t know Lee!” We started fake crying and a couple kids and even some teachers came over to ask what was wrong. What can I say, we are AMAZING actresses. When there was a large enough group around us, we jumped up and shouted,”PSYCH!” in their faces before running off laughing to our next class.

I hope you liked it and it wasn’t too boring. Please vote, comment, and fan!

Thank You! ~Bubbles Neptune

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 12.8K 33
After being expelled from his previous school, Jayden Hayes, a boy whose personality is almost as troublesome as his traumatic past, is sent off to a...
1.1K 35 21
Raven's Pentagon, the most influential students at RavenWood Academy. They stick by each other at all costs. They're friendly though people don't rea...
51.2K 1.7K 50
Do I have to describe this well... okay.... so you are a mommy issue kid who hates your mom after she tried to unalive you 7times (she's in jail btw)...
Jump | ✔️ By morgan

Mystery / Thriller

1.3M 32.3K 41
Copyright © 2014 Morgan Evans Self Publishing ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. What happens when an abundantly problematic awkward girl crosses paths with a ban...