new life

By Red_moooon_

After the SSR finds and apprehends a Red Room teen assassin, Peggy is charged with taking care of her until t... More

Background
the meeting
Interrogation
i have to do what !!
:)
lets go
First conversation?
The act
;)
i can't belive people actually live like this
Uneventful, yeah right.

Main characters

237 7 4
By Red_moooon_

Peggy Carter

Edwin Jarvis

Howard stark

Angie Martinelli

Dottie underwood

Anna Javis

Finnick Shostakov

Smiley men

others:

Jack Thompson

Daniel Sousa

Jason Wilkes

Rose

Whitney Frost

Other agents

About "Oc"

Lorna illyanova

Character based of raven from dc :) titans.

Hair color: black with a white stripe on the right side

Skin color: pale white

Eye color: jade green

Russian

Age: 15

Personality: snarky, mayor trust issues, hot headed but at the same time insecure (she was trained in the red room her whole life), appreciates the small things.

Likings: the colors green, red and black, vodka and beer, smoking, training on her own, nature(especially the forest), singing and drawing/painting, chicken and waffles.

powers: Lorna can use and control zero matter, she's a telepath, she is a telekanetic, she can manipulate energy/electricity and she has a modified super soldier serum. 

Her eyes glow red when she uses her powers, lornas'  powers are mostly black with a hint of red. Her style is a little more modern than the rest of the people in the 1946, she wears lots of jewelry and things she can easily move in. She also keeps her nails pained black.

Mission suit:

(all credits to the artist)

Special to Lorna:

(Picture it in red <3)

Weapons:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 215 12
Mat is an ex-Hydra agent. Specifically, the only male to ever come through the Red Room. He has worked hard to bury his past and escape from Hydra, c...
11.5K 407 29
"If you've fallen for him, then why not fight for him?" "I'm afraid of how much it might hurt if I lose." ~~ Tiffany Jones was a Miami girl who worke...
162K 3.3K 37
Zola Barnes, daughter of Natasha Romanoff, and the adoptive daughter of Clint Barton is raised in the red room for the first few years of her life. S...
214 8 6
"I didn't need you to leave, and try to make things easier for me. I didn't need the notes, or the help. I didn't need your sacrifice. What I needed...