Chaos Deku, Izuku x izumi

By Fresh2188

Izuku was treated poorly at a very young age, so he met inko and izumi at the orphanage and was adopted by in... More

Info(Edited 4....why do i add so many changes)
Meeting and past
The Shocking news and new friends
12 Years Part2
12 years Part 3
12 years Part 4
Reaction Part 1
Reaction Part 2
Welcome home izuku
Izuku's Family
Announcement
He woke up and Lemon
New student and revealing

12 years Part1

2.8K 34 57
By Fresh2188

Izuku POV:

Man its been a very long time since i wrote in my journal, last time i wrote was 12 years ago, back when i was first introduced to my family and friends. I'm currently 20 now and izumi is 17 but she should be turning 18 in a couple of months.....I miss her. Man....(chuckles)since I was brought into izumi life we shared a lot of adventures together with Kat-chan, Sho, and Mie-san, we had alot of laughs, jokes, happy moments, sad moments aswell but it did come with a lot pain. We cosplayed, dressed for Halloween, Slept together, fought villains in 'Self defense', and alot more, we were like what my mom would say insuperable.

(Us fighting villains)

(Us three bro's sleeping. The left is Shoto, Right is Kat, Me in the middle)

(Sho and Kat Sleeping together. Right is sho and left is Kat)

(AHAHHAHA this is the day Sho wanted a different hair style, so fucking Kat gave him his style🤣🤣🤣)

(Izuku^)

(Kat was the king of the barbarians and Camie was his Queen, Sho was the prince of vampires, I was the Ultima werewolf, and izumi was the bunny queen.......god she looked adorable and fucking beautiful. This was when i was 15)

As we grew older, we noticed how society treats quirkless people and how heroes had changed. Heroes had only focused on fame and fortune, not even caring for those they injure or kill. Like endeavor for instance, he only cares about surpassing allmight and fame, this lead to him in his younger years of a pro to arrange a quirk marriage with Rei todoroki to create the ultimate weapon to surpass allmight, he had 4 children which are Shoto, Natsu, Fuyumi and Touya. He abused his family by hurting his wife mentally and physically, caused touya to over work his quirk that hurts him and burnt him dead, and Shoto to over work himself. Many other hero's like kamui woods, mt lady, Ryukyu, Beast jeanest, hawks, Edgeshot and etc that care for fame or money, some other heroes get away with rape, abuse, theft. The only true heroe's are Allmight, Mirko, Midnight, Mrs Joke, Eraserhead, Fatgum and a handful of other true heroes that care and try to save the people by risking their lives to protect. 

Quirkless people are treated unfairly, they are treated like they are a disease or they are nothing but a waste of space, throughout my years of school with Kat, Sho, Camie and izumi, i hated it the most, i didn't care about the work i cared for my sister, because she was bullied mentally and a bit physically which pissed me, Kat, mie-san and Sho the fuck off. We always saved izumi from the bullies but on rare cations they hurt her without us knowing, they kept telling her she is a waist of space, nothing but a quirkless freak that cant be a hero and needs us to protect her. I hated those school years with so much rage that i accidentally one day lost it and used chaos blast by accident on an open field area to scare the shit out of the bullies, to warn them that this ends now, but will talk about that later.

When i was 10, me, Kat, and Sho all heard about a new vigilante called stain, he told the world about how their aren't many true heroes in the world anymore and now its just filled with a bunch of fake heroes, so he planned on killing all the fake heroes he finds unworthy and killing all other evil villain's, the three of us were inspired by stain because of his way and reason to kill, when villains are just arrested they come back again and again and again not learning or moving away from their ways of evil, killing them makes it so they never come back and hurt more people, stain actually contained 10% of the villain stopping meter. Camie and izumi didnt like Stain or his ways, they feel taking a life is just wrong, and that the villains should be in prison, because you never know if they will change, but that didnt stop us from not following Stain's ways, the 3 of us made sure that izumi and camie never knew about our vigilante ways when i turned 16 and my bro's turned 15.

But anyway about other things, Camie and bakugo became a pair when they both turned 14, Kat was so nervous he looked redder than mars🤣, but once he got the courage to do it he gained a great reward for it. Ummmm.....as me and my sister izumi got older through the years we started to see eachother as more than siblings, it all just happened, one day were busy sitting and playing a game then the next were busy french kissing eachother😳🥴😅.Okay what happened was this, it was my 16 birthday, we were all busy playing in the lounge at me and izumi's house, mom was gone to work for a week so i was taking care of izumi, she sent me a message saying happy birthday and i was happy, we were playing alot of games like mario kart, Smash bros, Cuphead=Me and Kat were at eachothers Throat's playing that devil game so izumi had to stop us from fighting by hitting us on the heads 3x and it hurts alot, we then decided to play truth or dare and this happened....

Camie: Okay(Slaps her hands together)ill go first, Katsuki truth or dare!~~😁🙃

Bakugo:'Ah shit, she used my name FUCK!!!😨😰'(thought)U-u-um t-t-truth B-babe..(Nervous laugh)

Camie:Is it true....That you ate my last special sweet i was saving for tomorrow~🙃🙂

Izumi: OHHH NOO!!(Thought Sweating Nervously)😰

Izuku and Sho: Ahhhh shit!!! Goodbye my brother, may you rest in piece.(Praying for him)🙏🏻🙏🏻😢😬

Bakugo:(Gulps)U-umumumu-mmm y-yes, im sorry babe but it was to delicious not to eat!!(bows)

Camie: Hmmmmm fine ill let it slide.(pouts)

Kat sighs and brings her in for a kiss that lasted 15 sec before they left eachother, this caused izumi to blush alot making her think about kissing izuku made her redder than red, the same went for izuku as he was thinking of doing it with his sister. Camie noticed this and started to smirk, she knew izumi and izuku loved eachother despite being brother and sister, so she decided to give them a 'nudge' in the right place...

Camie: Kat, sho come here quick.

The 2 went to camie as she wispered the plan into their ears, once they heard it the 3 smirk evilly....

Bakugo:Alright im next,(Grins) Izuku t or d?

Izuku: Umm truth.

Bakugo:(smirks) is it true you love someone~~.

Izuku Blushed and stammered like crazy...

Izuku: U-u-umm y-y-yes i-i do.😓

Izumi looked down at this, she looked like she wanted to sob right then and there...

Izuku: Okay, Sho t or d?

Shoto: Dare.

Izuku: I dare you to drink hot soba for once tomorrow(Grins Evily).😈

Everyone gasps at what izuku just said, their mouths are wide open...

Shoto:.........I.........Fucking.......loath.....you(Beyond pissed)

Izuku: Hehhehe😂

Shoto:Okay truth or dare izuku.....

Izuku: Dare motherFucker, you got nothin on me!(smug smile)

Kat and Camie:(Thought)That's what you think!?.🤣

Shoto: I Dare you to FRENCH KISS IZUMI C#$T!!!(Laughs evilly)

Kat and Camie: OOOOHH SHIT!!!!! WOAH WOAH WOAH!?!? BACK IT UP THAT WASNT THE PLAN SHO!?!?😲🤯😲😳

Izumi and izuku turned into a new shade of red from blushing....

Izumi and izuku:WHAT!?!?!??! 😳😳😲😲😵

Bakugo: Dude that wasnt the plan!?!?!?🤯😲

Shoto: Fuck the plan bro!🤬 this prick deserves it for daring me to eat hot soba!?!?, We all know they both love eachother so get it over and done with and Say you love eachother and kiss cause i wanna go to bed.😤

Izumi and izuku both blushed redder than red, they then looked at eachother...

Izumi: D-d-d-d-do -y-y-y-you really l-l-love me Onii–chan?!!?!?.😖😵😳

izuku:.....Yes i-i do, ever since i met you at the orphanage, when i first saw you it felt as if an angel had descended down to bring me joy, i love everything about you, your determination, your bravery, your strength, your cuteness, your beauty, your happiness, your kindness. I was so happy i could be your brother and have a family, but as i grew up i wanted to be more. When you helped me with my peeking problem i thanked you so much for that but when you turned 13 whenever you were dressing i would sneak a peak at how beautiful you were, i wanted to have your love, to be your first and last boyfriend, to cuddle you, kiss you, protect you and m-m-mabye in the future.....be your first and marry you!!.(Blushing like crazy)

Izumi was so red I'm pretty sure she could light up the darkness in space, everyone else's eyes are wide open from izuku's words, they did not say a thing or make a sound...

izuku:S-s-s-so i-i-izumi m-midoriya....w-will....will....WILL YOU PLEASE GRANT ME MY BIRTHDAY WISH AND BE MY GIRLFRIEND AND NOT MY SISTER!!!?!??!(Bows looking down while clenching his fist ready for the answer he knows he will get)

It was silent, the three look worried for izuku, sho started to feel horrible for what he had done, bakugo and camie were crossing their fingers hopping they were right....until izumi moved...

Izumi:......(Walks to Izuku)

Izuku:(Thoughts) Oh, she is going to slap me, of course(Holding tears), i knew she wouldn't like m-!?!?!?(Eyes widened)

Izumi smashed her lips into izuku's and started French kissing him, the others eyes were so wide that they looked like Bugsy from bedtime stories.

The most shocked was izuku, he didn't know that his sister really loved him, he was so happy that while French kissing back, a few tears escaped his eyes, they weren't of sadness but joy, joy of finally loving the one person he cares most about. They both kissed for 5min both fighting for dominance but in the end izumi won while izuku accepted defeat, they did not care for anyone or anything at that moment, it was just him and her, but like all human beings they needed air. 

As they departed a string of saliva can be seen connecting from both their tongues as they both are painting heavily, Camie started Squeeling like a high school girl jumping up and down while clapping fast, Bakugo and Shoto are both Cheering for their bro by clapping and rooting for him.

Izumi:Does(Paint)that answer your question(Paint and giggling)

Izuku is to embarrassed to say anything but just nods.

Izumi: Well then,....it seems....your....all....mine...now Onii–Chan~~(Singing then hugs him close to her)

This sent shivers down his spine

Bakugo: So....izumi is a confident yandere too izuku... and he seems to like being dominated by her......Welp, goodluck bro also congrats im proud of you bro(Walks up to izuku and pats him on the back smiling)

Shoto: Same dude you did awesome. Mad respect.😎

Izuku: Thanks guys im really happy it really worked out.(Smiling)

 After congratulating them for their new relationship, the 5 all go to their rooms, as izuku was closing his door izumi grabs it open and rushes in the room and locks it...

Izuku: Hey izumi what's up?(Currious)

Izumi: Ohhh nothinggg, just wanted to sleep~~, with my new boyfriend~~(Singing with her hands behind her back)

Izuku:(Blushed)But isnt this rushing things abit!?(Flustered)

Izumi: Oh my Darling izuku~~(walks closer to izuku and hugs him)......When were you the one in charge~(Has Green heart shaped eyes)

Izuku:(Gulps) O-o-ok l-lets just g-get t-t-to bed.(Blushing)

Izuku went to change into a black vest and sleeping shorts, and izumi stayed in her clothes, they both jumped into bed, izumi on left and izuku on the right, izumi then got hot and took of her pants and threw them to the ground, she then proceeded to cuddle izuku and he cuddled back not knowing that she is half naked infront of him because he was nearly fast asleep, she then looked up and kissed him before cuddling closer to him wrapping her arms and legs around him.

Izumi:(Giggles but whispers) I love you so much Onii–Chan~~Lets never leave eachother~~

Izuku:.....I...love...you...to....my....green..bunny~~(mutters)

This made izumi blush red at what he said but she giggles and falls asleep with him.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 6.5K 42
First story Izumi and Izuku were good siblings who were happy with their friends and family who grew happily to become very strong heroes... Atleast...
37K 263 32
Izuku and Momo are childhood bestfriends. Izuku did not meet Bakugou until Middle school. In this story Izuku is cold and rude to everyone except Mom...
10.5K 345 17
In which Bakugo has been beaten and abused for years... ...and one of his classmates sees the damage ~TodoBaku ~No Quirks, but still at UA ~Strong La...
580K 17K 49
➜ complete: book 1 Big strong arms wrapped around Izuku's body, who tensed at the touch. > Aizawa whispered softly in Izuku's ear. Now Izuku let his...