The Discoveries [ On Hold]

By AilsaHpBlack

Death cannot be reversed. We all know that. But what if it was undone, those claimed dead coming back to life... More

A/N
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven

Authors note

721 6 7
By AilsaHpBlack

I know I haven't updated and there is like 4 chapters planned but I am putting this story on hold for the moment. Life has been busy  and a lot of things have happened in my life and I don't have enough time to write it without it being terrible and I can't do that to u guys.

I do have my Marvel reaction fanfic but that will have slow updates. If I do update this story it will be in the holidays when I have free time. I really thankful that you have enjoyed this story and kept me motivated throughout the past year.

The author

This isn't my art but I added the writing cause why not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 25 10
Everyone in the wizarding world knows the story of the Potter's. James Potter who died that faithful night in 1981, Stephanie Potter who lived at the...
381K 13.1K 50
After the war was over, and Voldemort died, all death eaters were captured and killed except for a few who escaped the country before they were found...
116K 2.3K 11
Lyra Lupin-Black, the daughter of alleged masse murder and a werewolf. What happens when she travels back in time with Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Live...
1M 34.9K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...