Visible Invisible

By siwons_mine

Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" Wha... More

Introduction
"I am Shy!!"
"New Intern"
"Live in with me"
"Our Home!"
"Well-raised!"
"Assurance!"
"Opening myself up to you."
"At my Worst!"
"Good night.."
"Eat Healthy!"
"My Little Secret!"
"Take care, Hyung!"
"List out things."
"Anything."
"Why?"
"I think, I like you.."
"Talk it out!"
"Fell for you.."
"Cuddles"
"Romantic!"
"Better with you.."
"When?"
"09"
"Birthday!"
"4 days left."
"Introduction"
"Precious"
"The group chat."
"The Party!"
"A Kiss!!"
"Missing."
"Gone?"
"What are you even talking about!?"
"It was Him!"
"3 years later"
"Game Play!"
"Heart beat!"
"What exactly happened!?"
"This happened!"
"That was me."
"Happy!!"
"It's my wedding time!! 🥳"
"Mine"
"An year later...."
An announcement.

"Miss or Miss"

290 31 6
By siwons_mine

"I will leave, baby. Be careful at home, ok?" He nodded loking at me. "I will be." I heard him staring at me through the mirror. "How do I look?" I asked him. He came towards me.

"You look so handsome." He said fixing my tie. "I am so proud of you! Go nail your party." He said and I chuckled. "I am not going to a competition."

"It's ok. It feels like it." I nodded my head with a sigh. We headed downstairs and from there to the entrance. He stopped me and turned me around. He slowly got on his toes and kissed me on my forehead.

"I will miss you!" He said pouting. I leaned in to kiss him on lips. I kissed him on lips. "I will miss you, too!" I said and his face became sad for a second.

It lit up again. "I will definitely find you!" He mumbles but I clearly heard it. I need to shrug it off because it is already getting late and I will definitely ask him once I am home.

But thinking about the future, should I expect the unexpected?

________________________

Author: Things are gonna get a little bad.

If you are wanna continue, thank you.
If you don't wanna continue, thank you for reading this book, this far.

❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 186
BOOK ONE. ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌...
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
193K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
15.7K 1.1K 38
"heyy... you are looking so beautiful." Jungkook smiled and handed the packet to him. "but is in it the wrong dialogue??? may be I should say that...